Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As requested, sharing some of my previous stuffs🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

Well, as usual I'm late to the party....almost one week late, such a late lateef I'm 🤣

Let me just start with the beautiful gang who made this BOMBLASTIC thread

Mysticaldivine Sumaholikatti Arshisarunfan, nnks, Sumaholikatti, xZoyax, Roop_p, Nickysweet, Motif_Soul, Goldenflowers

Agar marne ka irada tha toh warning likhna chaaye tha saachi! ☺️

The amount of hard work you have put into making this thread is just incredible! The write ups are epic! Like a delight to read! And about the graphics * DEAD* .... you have done justice to this 10th Anniversary!❤️

I just can't imagine the patience you have been through! Especially graphics, avis and animated stuffs * GAHHHH DEAD *☺️ Really hat's off for this....the outcome is just pure bliss! ❤️

I will be honest, with years, my craze for IPKKND has decreased. Real life has taken over shows for me. But I simply can't forget IPKKND. It still holds that special place in my heart. Apart from the show itself, I want to mention the long time friends I have made through the journey. Be it on YT, IF or FB, IPKKND huge family is just one of the best....I always feel like coming in my second home here❤️

Simply, Thank you for still being here, helping me to outgrow myself as a graphicer and vm maker....

I hope to be back with some stuffs soon, though I'm late. I need to find energy and inspiration to make some stuffs lol! 🤣

Once again this thread is splendid! Wonderful job done! ❤️

Hugs * dammit * 🤗

Maria

Maria, 🤗

Here everyone comes whenever they have time, sometimes you see them everyday and sometimes like after weeks, depends on AD, including myself. SO never say that you are late. It is not a competition or anything, all of us do just enjoy the show and its Baatain.

My love for this show is something I can't express, I come and do my thing and if anyone wants to join, more than welcome. No issues.

Yes, I wanted to celebrate 10th anniversary with my style as I always do on my individual threads, Patience it was to create all. But I am happy it worked.❤️😊

AD is demanding and I do take breaks whenever, but then I come back as this distracts me.So come any time.Many many friends, this show has given us, no wonder why we are here.

Maria, as Zoya said. Bring out all the old stuff, make whenever you have time, no need to get stressed.

Thanks for taking time

Happy anniversary

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Beautiful Maria

where Arshi is , happiness is.

Who know this is old when you never have seen this

Love it

TFS🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Zoya! How come you still remember my kachra stuffs? 😲🤣

Faiqa, I have always known your power in writing but you have totally surpassed yourself as a graphicer through the years!!

THIS HAS TOTALLY OPENED MY MOUTH! 🤪DROOLING ALERT☢️

Forget the editing with is top class! How on earth could you add so many scenes in one go? ☺️🤪

oh, don't even ask. You know how much difficult it was, I had to clip each avi with the same size and time, otherwise, it was getting disappeared at the end...it took me days. I lost patience many times but....finally, it came out, right.

Thank you for liking this dear.

Drool-worthy, no doubt ❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by Sarunrabbave

Beautiful edit dear👏

Happy 10th anniversary

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

HEY GIRL, 😊

I wish I could do more, running around since yesterday. Tried so many times but couldn't do much.

Things are not easy but I will be here for you😊

I know we are walking on a tight rope and somedays have no time to even breathe properly,

time indeed has changed

I am glad you made it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Where is the Main IPK Thread?

I couldn't find it.

Wasn't you folks working for it?

Here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157281216

Word Count: 1

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Wonderful thread. Such a lovely tribute to our show and characters. The edits were lovely.

I will read, watch and will be back with more comments.

Happy 10th Anniversary to the show and all the lovely fans.

Cheers.....

Thnx Raji dear for coming by

Glad you liked it, enjoyment is key.

Zoya! How come you still remember my kachra stuffs? 😲🤣

Maria, so this is you name I guess

I think I saw on fb, or here

don't remember, that's why I said.

SO I was right😊

You call this Kachra???

I can't even do a single stuff and you call this what?

Maria this is beautiful my friend.👏