Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

Well, as usual I'm late to the party....almost one week late, such a late lateef I'm 🤣

Let me just start with the beautiful gang who made this BOMBLASTIC thread

Mysticaldivine Sumaholikatti Arshisarunfan, nnks, Sumaholikatti, xZoyax, Roop_p, Nickysweet, Motif_Soul, Goldenflowers

Agar marne ka irada tha toh warning likhna chaaye tha saachi! ☺️

The amount of hard work you have put into making this thread is just incredible! The write ups are epic! Like a delight to read! And about the graphics * DEAD* .... you have done justice to this 10th Anniversary!❤️

I just can't imagine the patience you have been through! Especially graphics, avis and animated stuffs * GAHHHH DEAD *☺️ Really hat's off for this....the outcome is just pure bliss! ❤️

I will be honest, with years, my craze for IPKKND has decreased. Real life has taken over shows for me. But I simply can't forget IPKKND. It still holds that special place in my heart. Apart from the show itself, I want to mention the long time friends I have made through the journey. Be it on YT, IF or FB, IPKKND huge family is just one of the best....I always feel like coming in my second home here❤️

Simply, Thank you for still being here, helping me to outgrow myself as a graphicer and vm maker....

I hope to be back with some stuffs soon, though I'm late. I need to find energy and inspiration to make some stuffs lol! 🤣

Once again this thread is splendid! Wonderful job done! ❤️

Hugs * dammit * 🤗

Maria

Thank you for appreciating our little work. No doubt Faiqa's creations are breathtaking and she is truly a inspiration.

If I am not wrong, you do create stuff and you did in teh past too. Just share, don't stress over making new ones.

Originally posted by: Roop_P

It was on Instagram Zoya

oh well, I am not creating anything else now.

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Sorry I can't post links and images

Post 4 the top gif is so beautiful.❤️ Simply love it,

It slips through my eyes before I think.

Yes because you are newbie, I think you need to finish 50 posts

Are you new to IPK? Doesn't seem like it?

That is very nice,👏

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Molested minds, 🤣 with gunda mawali 🤣

but so true

either gundas or snake ladies

choice is yours

Don't even start with this superstitious stuff.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Yes because you are newbie, I think you need to finish 50 posts

Are you new to IPK? Doesn't seem like it?

I know.

No dear I am not new, I logged in after some years. ArshiHamesha knows me from Fb.

IF has changed and it took me some time to understand it. It was not letting me in.

Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

That is very nice,👏

thank you 😊

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CrystalJam's Post

Why IPK is so popular?

A daily soap, a totally different angle from any other serials. Twenty-two minutes of absolute entertainment. The best thing is there is no unnecessary rona dhona.

Its team, the director, editor, screenplay, cinematography and of course the cast!! (heart and soul of the show) everyone was simply superb. This show has redefined the perception of a daily serial on our TV screen. It is intense with humor and fast-paced. Timely here and there, comedies and dialogues added additional flavor! It has a sweet and sour taste.

So what is so special?

“Such is the inconsistency of real love, that it is always awake to suspicion, however unreasonable; always requiring new assurances from the object of its interest.”― Ann Radcliffe,

Inconsistent love, yes.

My words might fall short to describe the beauty and depth of the love story of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta. Many Love-hate stories have hit the Indian cinema and Television industry but never before have we seen such a response to it. Because it was not lovey dovely kinda love. Hero was not a hero type and heroine, Devi Maiya knows better.smiley36

Arnav Singh Raizada , ASR was your quintessential M & B anti-hero who came across as ruthless and shrewd but was blessed with a heart of gold and depth of the ocean. No one managed to unveil the love in his heart except one woman, Khushi Kumari Gupta. Khushi was a woman with high moral values but liked to be happy and enjoy life, She never let the problems in her life get the better of her. They are as different as well as similar.

It is Arnav and Khushi's journey to discover true love. It was the unveiling of the ugly face of the world to Khushi and also the unveiling of a pure soul like Khushi to Arnav who had lost faith in humanity. It was the journey of a brother to save his sister from the clutches of a spineless villain. He had found his faith and the importance of family. It was Arnav's discovery of him having the right to true love after his difficult life and to Khushi, it was the unveiling of the truth of her life.. The man who she reckoned a beast was her Rajkumar in reality.

IPKKND boasted of one of the most fabulous performances from the leads as well as the entire cast. Each character compliments the other and the end product was what made history. Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani played Arnav and Khushi and have taken their career to dizzying heights through these characters. Their chemistry in this show was electrifying and they had raised the bar of performance up several notches. After IPK, not a single actor had gained the love and undying support the way these two have achieved. Their humility and down-to-earth attitude set them a class apart I must say.

"True love conquers all." that is all I can add on.

Happy 10th Anniversarysmiley41

Love reading this piece. Especially, the colored paragraph.

It was a journey of two souls towards each other by showing them the other side of the same mirror what they were seeing and believing in. Arnav's negativity and Khushi's too much positivity was a clash until they both found the common ground looking for each other at every moment. Those moments were special to them as well

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am so enjoying reading so many posts in between the pages.

I will take my time.

Good work everyone.👏

x.titli.x thumbnail

Zoya! How come you still remember my kachra stuffs? 😲🤣

Faiqa, I have always known your power in writing but you have totally surpassed yourself as a graphicer through the years!!

THIS HAS TOTALLY OPENED MY MOUTH! 🤪DROOLING ALERT☢️

Forget the editing with is top class! How on earth could you add so many scenes in one go? ☺️🤪