CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

girl you are cracking me up here🤣

true and these days

the portrayal of hero is

THE ONE WHO IS THE MOST NOTORIOUS THUG AND ABUSER.

Damn true.

The Mills and Boons characters who really are heroes became iconic.

It is true, just watch these days shows, I think this is one way to molest young minds to change the perception of heroes, showing a gunda mawali is a hero of the show.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Mysticaldivine ;-)

Beautiful creations for the main thread.

x.titli.x thumbnail

Well, as usual I'm late to the party....almost one week late, such a late lateef I'm 🤣

Let me just start with the beautiful gang who made this BOMBLASTIC thread

Mysticaldivine Sumaholikatti Arshisarunfan, nnks, Sumaholikatti, xZoyax, Roop_p, Nickysweet, Motif_Soul, Goldenflowers

Agar marne ka irada tha toh warning likhna chaaye tha saachi! ☺️

The amount of hard work you have put into making this thread is just incredible! The write ups are epic! Like a delight to read! And about the graphics * DEAD* .... you have done justice to this 10th Anniversary!❤️

I just can't imagine the patience you have been through! Especially graphics, avis and animated stuffs * GAHHHH DEAD *☺️ Really hat's off for this....the outcome is just pure bliss! ❤️

I will be honest, with years, my craze for IPKKND has decreased. Real life has taken over shows for me. But I simply can't forget IPKKND. It still holds that special place in my heart. Apart from the show itself, I want to mention the long time friends I have made through the journey. Be it on YT, IF or FB, IPKKND huge family is just one of the best....I always feel like coming in my second home here❤️

Simply, Thank you for still being here, helping me to outgrow myself as a graphicer and vm maker....

I hope to be back with some stuffs soon, though I'm late. I need to find energy and inspiration to make some stuffs lol! 🤣

Once again this thread is splendid! Wonderful job done! ❤️

Hugs * dammit * 🤗

Maria

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That is awesome, I didn't see it

TFS

It was on Instagram Zoya

Roop_P thumbnail

I like one of these not both...

But it was good to see them together

I agree the last interview was better than the rest. Still I felt some lack of interest.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thank You everyone for appreciating my work.smiley31

Here are my creations for the IPK Main Thread

❤️

Beautiful work👏

You did really celebrate this 10th anniversary with a full force of love❤️

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

Well, as usual I'm late to the party....almost one week late, such a late lateef I'm 🤣

Let me just start with the beautiful gang who made this BOMBLASTIC thread

Mysticaldivine Sumaholikatti Arshisarunfan, nnks, Sumaholikatti, xZoyax, Roop_p, Nickysweet, Motif_Soul, Goldenflowers

Agar marne ka irada tha toh warning likhna chaaye tha saachi! ☺️

The amount of hard work you have put into making this thread is just incredible! The write ups are epic! Like a delight to read! And about the graphics * DEAD* .... you have done justice to this 10th Anniversary!❤️

I just can't imagine the patience you have been through! Especially graphics, avis and animated stuffs * GAHHHH DEAD *☺️ Really hat's off for this....the outcome is just pure bliss! ❤️

I will be honest, with years, my craze for IPKKND has decreased. Real life has taken over shows for me. But I simply can't forget IPKKND. It still holds that special place in my heart. Apart from the show itself, I want to mention the long time friends I have made through the journey. Be it on YT, IF or FB, IPKKND huge family is just one of the best....I always feel like coming in my second home here❤️

Simply, Thank you for still being here, helping me to outgrow myself as a graphicer and vm maker....

I hope to be back with some stuffs soon, though I'm late. I need to find energy and inspiration to make some stuffs lol! 🤣

Once again this thread is splendid! Wonderful job done! ❤️

Hugs * dammit * 🤗

Maria

Thanks you DreamyButterfly 😊

Faiqa engaged all of us, and we couldn't say no to her.

No doubt 10th anniversary of this show is reflecting how many fans still follow the show and these two.

❤️

Thnx dear

I do, without caring about anything or anyone.

Whoever is a true lover of this show without any aviators, pretty much appreciate and I am in debt to them.

I love you for this Lady ipk.🤗

Thank You, so much

I was thinking out of the box and I was very much skeptical too

Happy to see it worked.

Thanks dear, I am happy that you liked it.

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

It is true, just watch these days shows, I think this is one way to molest young minds to change the perception of heroes, showing a gunda mawali is a hero of the show.

Molested minds, 🤣 with gunda mawali 🤣

but so true

either gundas or snake ladies

choice is yours