Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudha_ps thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Anyone has information on The Pursuit - Mirage season 2?

sudha_ps thumbnail

//smitaramachandranauthor.wordpress.com

This is password protected. How to get the password?

romanceaddicted thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey I am looking for a arhi ff or ss where the Gupta’s and Raizada know each other and Payal and Akash are getting married because of which Khushi has come back from college for her studies. Arnav has a crush on her and he tries to woo her. They start dating. Khushi gets acceptance into Harvard but Arnav’s mom gets cancer.

Babybird thumbnail

So I have read this ff like 4-5 years back, in which arnav married khushi forcefully like in the show. Khushi is pregnant and Arnav thinks it is shyaam's child. Also Shyaam tries to assault her sexually after she is married to Arnav. I recently watched the show again and can't stop thinking of this ff. Please help me find it!🙏

Edited by Babybird - 10 months ago
Baruns_fan thumbnail

Hi people

Looking for ff/ss where arnav and khyshi are married and khushi is a college student .only remember that khushi wears a lehenga which arnav got .later khushi wears full shelves clothes so arnav doesn't get to know. And later when arnav asks how she got those bruises. She says it was because of lehenga. Arnav was hurt. On asking why she dint change . She says as it was brought by him she dint want to change

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Finding Love by Nidsubh007

Edited by sinak - 9 months ago
romanceaddicted thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

My Prince Charming by shraddska

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 8 months ago

Here is LCI game R1 Rose smiley1

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Hey I am looking for a arhi ff or ss where the Gupta’s and Raizada know each other and Payal and Akash are getting married because of which Khushi.has come back from college for her studies. Arnav has a crush on her and he tries to woo her. They start dating. Khushi gets acceptance into Harvard but Arnav’s mom gets cancer. ..

Yes I remember this Arshi ff its FINDING LOVE BY Nidsubh007, Please do read this ff its a very gripping story.

Edited by abivicky86 - 8 months ago
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Arnav and Khushi were lovers in past. I think because of his dad's conspiracy they get separated I think some morphed picture of Khushi with someone or some message in phone I think. Arnav MU Khushi.

There is a little child too. Not their child but I think their siblings. Arnav comes in her life because of the child. I think to take the child away from her. He shows his hatred towards her but actually he was still in love with her. Gradually they clear the misunderstanding. Most of the stories happens out of India.

In this story Lavanya is pretend/contact GF/fiance he made a deal with to fool his father.

Anyone remember's this story. I know my description is so confusing. I just remember this vaguely.

Edited by arshi8927 - 7 months ago