Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaganpreet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi guys I am looking for the story where arnav throws khushi out of the house not knowing she's pregnant due to which there baby becomes blind. Then she comes back to take revenge. Aman also leaves Arnav nd starts working for her. I don't remember the name but I think the author was @Kashish not sure. Plz help

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jaganpreet

Hi guys I am looking for the story where arnav throws khushi out of the house not knowing she's pregnant due to which there baby becomes blind. Then she comes back to take revenge. Aman also leaves Arnav nd starts working for her. I don't remember the name but I think the author was @Kashish not sure. Plz help

It's revenge time arshi mini ff I guess

SidIshani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi

I’m looking for a probably still incomplete story, where Khushi is about to get married to some guy who is also Arnav’s best friend.

Then eventually he is left to deal with Khushi’s heartbreak with a bunch of other friends.

Also, Arnav and Khushi tend to argue a lot.

I have a faded memory of there being a scene where Khushi burns all her ex fiancé’s stuff in anger.

it would be of great help if anyone remembers which story this was.

Thank you!

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: SidIshani

Hi

I’m looking for a probably still incomplete story, where Khushi is about to get married to some guy who is also Arnav’s best friend.

Then eventually he is left to deal with Khushi’s heartbreak with a bunch of other friends.

Also, Arnav and Khushi tend to argue a lot.

I have a faded memory of there being a scene where Khushi burns all her ex fiancé’s stuff in anger.

it would be of great help if anyone remembers which story this was.

Thank you!

It might be "The Secrets We Keep" by un.complicated

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4868465

Unfortunately the story is hidden by the author. I think they were also posting on a blog back then... maybe you can check and see if it's still available there..

Love,

Stuti

SidIshani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey

Thanks a lot, but do u happen to have the link to the blog ?

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: SidIshani

Hey

Thanks a lot, but do u happen to have the link to the blog ?

No... and can't seem to find it on google either.

Sorry to disappoint 😔

Anamika2023 thumbnail

Hi,

I’m looking for a fic which I’m not even sure is on IF. It’s from many years ago and I don’t remember much. Just that Arnav was an army officer and Khushi gets kidnapped by the enemy. She’s then sold into prostitution and Arnav rescues her by being her first “customer”. It replicates one of the original episodes where he comes and sees her in a lehenga and breaks the beads on her back.

Sorry if it’s really haphazard, but appreciate if anyone can tell me which fic this is.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Anamika2023

Hi,

I’m looking for a fic which I’m not even sure is on IF. It’s from many years ago and I don’t remember much. Just that Arnav was an army officer and Khushi gets kidnapped by the enemy. She’s then sold into prostitution and Arnav rescues her by being her first “customer”. It replicates one of the original episodes where he comes and sees her in a lehenga and breaks the beads on her back.

Sorry if it’s really haphazard, but appreciate if anyone can tell me which fic this is.

Don't think I've read this sorry... but it seems interesting. Let us know here if you find it eventually 😊

prerna27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please help me to find this FF. Stories goes like this. Past: Arnav, Kushi, Lavanya, Akash, Payal etc are college friends. I think Payal and Kushi are cousins, but one day Payal family left Kushi and leave to escape from debts. Present: Arnav and Kushi work together, Lavanya and NK come to them to invest money in their project... One day random letters/photos are sent to them which are their pics when they were in college. They started investigating who sent those pics.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: prerna27

Please help me to find this FF. Stories goes like this. Past: Arnav, Kushi, Lavanya, Akash, Payal etc are college friends. I think Payal and Kushi are cousins, but one day Payal family left Kushi and leave to escape from debts. Present: Arnav and Kushi work together, Lavanya and NK come to them to invest money in their project... One day random letters/photos are sent to them which are their pics when they were in college. They started investigating who sent those pics.

I've read this but can't remember the name of the story or the writer. Looked for it in my watch list but couldn't find it either. But here's something that may help -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4665279

One of our active members radix has made this index where plenty of college based stories are listed... perhaps this one might also be in there. You can check it out in any case 😊.

Hope this helps.

Love,

Stuti

Edited by ssttuuttii - 1 years ago