Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Stuti,

Anne's blog is private. Without Anne's approval, no one can access her blog.

I will send you her blog link. You tell rachs to request for access by herself.

Cheers.....

Annes blog link please

Starry_Eyed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hi guys,

Please help me find 2 stories

1) Shyam is Khushi’s brother and he has been framed for some crime. Arnav’s dad is a judge and he has sentenced him. But he ask Akash to get Arnav in this case as he knows Shyam is innocent.

2) Arnav, Akash and Khushi are college friends. Arnav loves Khushi but Khushi and Akash are in a relationship. Akash meets with an accident while on death bed he tells Khushi there is someone who loves her …

Please help me search these stories.

Thank you

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi, I am looking for a story where Khushi is the boss. Arnav is her employee. Arnav drives a motor bike. Khushi really loves Arnav, but Arnav gets engaged even though he sleeps with Khushi. In this story Arnav lives with his mom and Akash

Seema978 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey I’m looking for two stories but I only remember snippets from them

1. Arnav and Khushi were childhood friends. When they were younger, Khushi dressed up for her birthday or something and Arnav laughed at her for wearing a dress, so Khushi started wearing baggy clothes which got one day and she didn’t want to wear girly clothes of Anjali’s (i think).

2. Khushi leaves Raizada family pregnant. Years later she’s really old and in a wheelchair and her son is a businessman like junior ASR, and Aarav is also in it and grows up to be a doctor. Aarav finally reunites with Khushi when they bump into each other at the hospital.

Okay I have one more. However, the only thing I remember is Khushi and Arnav were childhood friends and she dances to the song aye chori tu tapori.

Would love any help finding these stories!!

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi, I am looking for a story where Khushi is the boss. Arnav is her employee. Arnav drives a motor bike. Khushi really loves Arnav, but Arnav gets engaged even though he sleeps with Khushi. In this story Arnav lives with his mom and Akash

I think the story you are looking for is written by Madhu the title is Love - A Rebellion,. you will find it in Madhu fanfictions.

Edited by abivicky86 - 2 years ago
owin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I’m trying to find a story which I have read ages ago,In which Arnav is a forest officer and Kushi is wildlife photographer or researcher (sorry I don’t remember)

I was wondering if anyone remember the name of this story.Please help.
Thanks in advance.Owin

lovelyfemi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi wanna find a story for long time ..if anybody know reply me plz

In this story khushi jailed for 3 years without her fault . after releashed from jail akash and payal took her to be with them ...akash treated her like her own sister..but arnav hate her very much he will hurt her with cruel words whenever he get a chance to confront her...she got a gun shot on her back it gives pain to her...

Watever i remembered typed above plz anybody know the story name let me know

Asmashareen thumbnail

Hey so as far as I remeber it's an office story. In this Khushi goes to college & works at AR in the night as a cleaner. She studies in the night at Ar only and there she & arnav becomes good friends & lavanya once sees this & is jealous.

One instance i remeber from the ff is Arnav puts an alarm on as khushi had slept off while studying & next day she had a paper.

She is a fashion designing student & arnav praises her design once.

Please help me find this . I don't remember whther it was on watpad or india forums.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Asmashareen

Hey so as far as I remeber it's an office story. In this Khushi goes to college & works at AR in the night as a cleaner. She studies in the night at Ar only and there she & arnav becomes good friends & lavanya once sees this & is jealous.

One instance i remeber from the ff is Arnav puts an alarm on as khushi had slept off while studying & next day she had a paper.

She is a fashion designing student & arnav praises her design once.

Please help me find this . I don't remember whther it was on watpad or india forums.

The story you’re looking for his “Love After Dark” by Eden Rose on Wattpad, but last I checked she had to remove it due to plagiarism.

wondergirl147 thumbnail

Can you get me the details of an arshi ff where arnav throws a pregnent khushi out of RM. Later upon realization goes to lucknow where khushi lives with buaji and her son whom she had named arush. Khushi allows him to meet his son but does not get effected by his apologies. She goes on to marry her friend who had encountered a similar fate due to loved one(his love interest was anjali di). Anjali tries hard to convince him of her love. But the duo proceed to the wedding rituals. And at last khushi forgives arnav on her wedding day, and let anjali get married to her love interest.

Can anyone please help????