Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushaandamul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am looking for a ff which starts with Kushi kissing Arnav in a party thinking it is akash as akash is her boyfriend and also her best friend and shyam is her brother in this story he takes good care of her from childhood as their mother is sucidal because their father left them for a rich girl and because of that Kushi blames her mother as she doesn't know full picture and Anjali is a interior designer here as she works with shyam for the interior of his office they fall in love.

Please help me find the story 🙏

guest2d thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushaandamul

I am looking for a ff which starts with Kushi kissing Arnav in a party thinking it is akash as akash is her boyfriend and also her best friend and shyam is her brother in this story he takes good care of her from childhood as their mother is sucidal because their father left them for a rich girl and because of that Kushi blames her mother as she doesn't know full picture and Anjali is a interior designer here as she works with shyam for the interior of his office they fall in love.

Please help me find the story 🙏

Its Silent Whispers by Archi
ILoveBernie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can I get some story names/links where Arnav already has a kid?

And there was a story where Khushi was looking after Payal and Akash's child. Then Suddenly one day Arnav came back and threatened Khushi maybe? But they started looking after the kid together.

And some jealousy/possessive stories would be nice too😏😊

ritujajadhav thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please help me to find this ff.

Arnav don't want to marry but after seeing khushi he immediately agreed to marry. Arnav is so much possesive of khushi. After marriage while hanging their marriage photo on wall khushi fall down and get injured. Arnav doesn't want to have kids because I think his mother died during his pregnancy. Arnav doesn't want to lose khushi but after some relatives start taunting her. Arnav agreed to start family. Khushi give birth to the baby boy arush who is more possesive than arnav.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ritujajadhav

Please help me to find this ff.

Arnav don't want to marry but after seeing khushi he immediately agreed to marry. Arnav is so much possesive of khushi. After marriage while hanging their marriage photo on wall khushi fall down and get injured. Arnav doesn't want to have kids because I think his mother died during his pregnancy. Arnav doesn't want to lose khushi but after some relatives start taunting her. Arnav agreed to start family. Khushi give birth to the baby boy arush who is more possesive than arnav.

I think its called arranged marriage 2 by Viji.. its on her blog Vijisarshidreams on wordpress

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

hey there was a story called "Sex between Hearts". SArnav is doctor, kushi's first husband and his family aborts her children couple of times without her knowledge as they are girl childs. Arnav helps khushi to fight this an dthey fall in love. the story on IF is incomplete as i guess the author moved to blog. Could anyone please share the link, i would love to read that story to completion

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

hey there was a story called "Sex between Hearts". SArnav is doctor, kushi's first husband and his family aborts her children couple of times without her knowledge as they are girl childs. Arnav helps khushi to fight this an dthey fall in love. the story on IF is incomplete as i guess the author moved to blog. Could anyone please share the link, i would love to read that story to completion

“Do me a favor, let's play Holi” . You’ve been coloured by Team Thakur.

Please comment “I’ve been coloured by Team Thakur" on our team's thread.

Hi Dear, we are playing an "Atarangi Re" game. If you comment on our team's thread using the above words, our team will get points.

Our thread Link is

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283620

Thank you!

Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Does any one have link for "Chains of Gold" And "chains of silver"?

Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Kindly Pm me the link of blog

Originally posted by: Swaatii

Kindly Pm me the link of blog

Hi Dear, which blog are you after? Tell me the name of the author or story.

If I have access I will send it to you.

Cheers..