Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

senorita96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

hi i m searching for ff in which khushi's family belongs to hilly region and came to delhi for work. khushi's family started working as servant to raizadas. khushi and arnav were in same school but different class. they started loving each other. payal was so selfish in this ff. has affair with arnav's father. arnav's mother was so caring and helped khushi and her family a lot. it was blog ff but i can't remember its name. can anyone help me in this.

Potato_couch thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: senorita96

hi i m searching for ff in which khushi's family belongs to hilly region and came to delhi for work. khushi's family started working as servant to raizadas. khushi and arnav were in same school but different class. they started loving each other. payal was so selfish in this ff. has affair with arnav's father. arnav's mother was so caring and helped khushi and her family a lot. it was blog ff but i can't remember its name. can anyone help me in this.

Do you mean this fic? - A friend in need

Sorry, I don't think we are allowed to post external links here. Can I PM you the link to the blog? Please let me know if this is the one you are talking about.

Edited by pink_doughnut - 3 years ago
debby_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am looking for a ff where arnav is a dark character everyone in school thinks that he is a drug addict but it is not it is because of his mothers illness he misses school. He meets khushi become friends... Suddenly leaves and meets after years in the same town where khushi is a school teacher now.

It is a completed ff

Most probably by Zara. But I am not sure. If anyone has Zara's email I'd please let me know. Wanted to read her work

Edited by debby_11 - 3 years ago
Sankipujari thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debby_11

I am looking for a ff where arnav is a dark character everyone in school thinks that he is a drug addict but it is not it is because of his mothers illness he misses school. He meets khushi become friends... Suddenly leaves and meets after years in the same town where khushi is a school teacher now.

It is a completed ff

Most probably by Zara. But I am not sure. If anyone has Zara's email I'd please let me know. Wanted to read her work

No the author is someone else who wrote along came khushi too.

Here is the link for the story you are searching.

[URL]https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3915969[/URL]

debby_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey thank you so so much😍

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its Trust by Viji i believe. Its available on her blog and wattapad

seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi. Can you please help me locate some ffs.

1. Arnav is an actor. Khushi is a fan girl and has a tattoo of ASR on her wrist. She meets him during promotion and they fall in love.

2. Khushi and ASR both are actors. ASR is engaged to producers daughter Sheetal. Khushi mom has cancer and dies. Khushi moves to Canada to live with her uncle and his twin daughters. ASR finds her and they get married.

3. Khuhi is an actress. Arnav is a college student and a fan boy. Their parents had some sort of history.

pari_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

arnav father and khushi father were friends... after death of arnav parents... before payal marriage shashi give arnav father letter to arnav in that letter he wants arnav to marry khushi.. arnav and khushi talk in private.. arnav tell khushi how their married life will be..

can anyone tell me the name of the story...

Tarasitara123 thumbnail

Hey

I am looking for a story

Arnav and khushi were kids when they ran away from Lucknow and built their fortune together.

Khushi was in love with arnav and arnav had no clue about it.

Khushi had a restaurant named Naivedyam

Anjali and shyam had a great marriage but Anjali was hiding something from shyam..

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I think you’re talking about Shades of Grey.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2994711

It is also available on blogger and would be easier to read and navigate. You could just google “Shades of Grey arshi ff” and that would show you the link of the blog.