Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluegrass thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi, are there any really angsty ffs about the kidnapping track?

Also, A has mentioned this one OS where the Prakash brothers gossip about Arhi! Any leads on that?

Many thanks!

nt241293 thumbnail

I think it's"frozen heart" it is the very good story.

phatisari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

I would recommend Phati Sari's stories. She maintains the characters pretty close to canon in nearly all her fics. You can find her work on Wattpad, Tumblr, FF.net, etc.

We are not allowed to post external links on IF but you can do a simple google search with her name... you will find the stories very easily 😳.

Hope this helps 😳.

Love,

Stuti

Hi Stuti! This is the kindest, sweetest thing you could've said about my stories, thank you so much. I really, truly appreciate you recommending my stories and being so amazing with your praise. Thank you very much!

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: phatisari

Hi Stuti! This is the kindest, sweetest thing you could've said about my stories, thank you so much. I really, truly appreciate you recommending my stories and being so amazing with your praise. Thank you very much!

Oh em gee! 😃

I'm having a little fan moment 😆

I've never interacted with you but I've read almost everything you have written on Arshi. Sorry for not commenting on your work... I used to be a silent reader for years before I started commenting recently. But I really appreciate the efforts you take to keep writing even when your life is in disarray. Thank you for writing beautiful stories and keeping Arshi and IPK alive for us smiley9.

Love,

Stuti

Ann_DKKfangirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

I was rereading his gardening her jalebi but unable to find her blog link which contains chapters from thread 7...anyone can help me...I desperately wants to finish reading the written parts..

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very true its a fantastic story but You will not be able to find the story anywhere, she has moved it to her blog which is private

Edited by abivicky86 - 3 years ago
medzpmaccount thumbnail

Hi all, searching for a fan fiction where Khushi and Arnav are neighbours. They hate each other and end up falling in love. The story also has a wedding sequence where Payal gets married. One of the main dialogues in the story which I still remember is arnav thinks if his girls were going to be like Khushi he would have to give birth to so many Boys to protect those angels from the wolves out there.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

hi..can anyone suggest some arshi ff on arranged marriage or where arnav is a middle class simple person.

i really love these types of ffs.

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mushat

hi..can anyone suggest some arshi ff on arranged marriage or where arnav is a middle class simple person.

i really love these types of ffs.

Voices of silence on wattpad

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HerFiction

Voices of silence on wattpad

Thank you very much for sharing dear.

but i have read it already.

and others ffs of niranjananepol too.

If you have other story in mind please share .