nilaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Falling in love with enemy

SidIshani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi,

I am looking for a short story in which Khushi is a doctor and Arnav is engaged to her cousin.

Her cousin cheats on Arnav and he decides to break up with her. Finally Arnav and Khushi get married.

It was a shot story of about 5 parts, I don't remember the name but I really want to read it again.

Can any one help me with this please ?

y.deepthy thumbnail

Hi, I am looking for a story in which Khushi starts her own business after her engagement breaks and stuff taking Lavanya's help. I think Lavanya helps her with Rs10000 to start a business. In this Kushi train, Lavanya like in the show but I am not sure why Arnav and Lavanya have a mutual breakup. After Shyam's fiasco, I think Kushi doesn't come to Shantivan for 1 year and Arnav also procrastinates to meet her. But one final day they meet in Shantivan when Khushi comes to meet Anjali on her insistence, But Arnav is in shock at her appearance, as she has changed from pompoms to nice classy pastel dresses.

Thanks

lasya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want to read The dominating love ek ishk ek junoon can any one help me eith this i find chapters hear snd there but not full story eould love to read thanks in advance

y.deepthy thumbnail

Originally posted by: y.deepthy

Hi, I am looking for a story in which Khushi starts her own business after her engagement breaks and stuff taking Lavanya's help. I think Lavanya helps her with Rs10000 to start a business. In this Kushi train, Lavanya like in the show but I am not sure why Arnav and Lavanya have a mutual breakup. After Shyam's fiasco, I think Kushi doesn't come to Shantivan for 1 year and Arnav also procrastinates to meet her. But one final day they meet in Shantivan when Khushi comes to meet Anjali on her insistence, But Arnav is in shock at her appearance, as she has changed from pompoms to nice classy pastel dresses.

Thanks

Hi, I found the link for this story but not on IF. Anyway, the name of the story is Beyond Words by arhipathy on WordPress

rachana11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SidIshani

Hi,

I am looking for a short story in which Khushi is a doctor and Arnav is engaged to her cousin.

Her cousin cheats on Arnav and he decides to break up with her. Finally Arnav and Khushi get married.

It was a shot story of about 5 parts, I don't remember the name but I really want to read it again.

Can any one help me with this please ?

It is : love will fall in place

But it is removed now :(

SidIshani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey

Thanks for the reply

It’s sad that it isn’t available to read

I really wanted to read it.

Thanks for ur help though.

Amminiha thumbnail

It's kyun dard hai itna Tere ishq mein but it was in myedunia which is now not available

y.deepthy thumbnail

Hi Can anybody please suggest stories where Arnav is from a middle class background whereas Khushi is from high class. I have read

Love: A Rebellion by madhu

Labyrinth(discontinued) by mitra

Thanks

mssujeetha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi

I am searching for an Arshi ff.

Khushi 's father died and she has to marry Arnav due to her Father's last wish. Their marriage is hidden from Arnav's family.

Actually Khushi's father is also a famous business man and he dies due to the betrayal from his friend who is Arnav's Mama Manohar.

Khushi come and stay in RM.

Then she finds out Manohar is the reason for her father's death. The whole family hates Manohar.

Arnav and khushi marry in front of the family . They got for honeymoon to London where Khushi's home is there.

That's all I remember.

Please someone can help to find this story.

Thanks in advance.