Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niranjanan thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
As usual well written Faiqa these are favorite episodes of every Arshians. These are epic no matter how many times we watch it. It always remain close to heart. Thank you dear
Posted: 6 years ago
Faiqa 312
with all those pearls combined analysis had me
Bravo
Touched my heart.BEAUTIFUL

This was the closure of the pearls which he broke and today he gave her back.Yes, the contract had no meaning after this.

👏 👏 👏
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Niranjanan

As usual well written Faiqa these are favorite episodes of every Arshians. These are epic no matter how many times we watch it. It always remain close to heart. Thank you dear

Seeing you after ages Niranjana😊

do visit us we come and do our chatting just a bunch of us
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Somewhere deep in his heart Arnav must be cursing himself that where did his "Aaj hamari suhagraat hai!" chant lead them towards. 😆😆 JK 😛
But yes, I agree with Zoya, I liked the scene where Khushi returned back to the bedroom and was touching the rose petals with so much love in her eyes. 😳 Clearly, all she wanted was true love from Arnav. ❤️
I'm not wise enough to spread too much of gyaan,but I agreed when Arnav said that what matters the most is their feelings, for him these rituals don't matter at all. Both carry different views and ideologies, hence Arnav agreed to 'remarry his wife' only for her sake, for her happiness, so that she isn't the target of those disgusting words from his Dadi.

I loved the way he said "Apni patni se dobara shaadi karne ke liye taiyyar hoon!" Pay attention to the tone in which he voices these words... He already accepted Khushi as his wife, he was ready for the 'remarriage'. Their marriage was already a legal one in his eyes (and in ours too) 😳
whiterose29 thumbnail
Dadi is such an annoying character in the entire show... Though at this point it was a tie between her and Anjali in regard with "Who is more annoying among us?!" 🤣
For Anjali, I made up my mind while watching this show another time...That she was not only annoying, but somewhere she was selfish too. I agree everyone has a bit of selfishness, but it shouldn't be big enough that you openly ignore others' feelings and seem to care only about yourself, your happiness.

Maybe this was shown due to "Didi ki saut" track, but I just didn't like Anjali's selfishness of blatantly ignoring her brother's agony.

I shall write about this when we reach to that episode.
whiterose29 thumbnail
And amidst all the pre marriage rituals, we get some lovely moments between ArHi. 😳 Oh damn I really loved how Arnav just barged into GH after Shagun and took Khushi inside holding her hand right in front of everyone. After all he has a haq on her. ❤️
Clearly he wasn't disobeying any word of Dadi...She told him that he can;t be there during Shagun ceremony so he came after that! 😆 How mighty of our ASR. Can't stay away from his crazy wife even for a day 😳

He is so crazily in love with Sanka Devi that he is doing things which he never did. Following all rituals properly, going inside the Mandir and making sure every little thing is done according to their customs.❤️

And its needless to say that he is doing all this only for his Khushi. 😳 Because all these matter to her and she matters to him... Faraq padta hai dammit!
Edited by whiterose29 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Somewhere deep in his heart Arnav must be cursing himself that where did his "Aaj hamari suhagraat hai!" chant lead them towards. 😆😆 JK 😛

But yes, I agree with Zoya, I liked the scene where Khushi returned back to the bedroom and was touching the rose petals with so much love in her eyes. 😳 Clearly, all she wanted was true love from Arnav. ❤️
I'm not wise enough to spread too much of gyaan,but I agreed when Arnav said that what matters the most is their feelings, for him these rituals don't matter at all. Both carry different views and ideologies, hence Arnav agreed to 'remarry his wife' only for her sake, for her happiness, so that she isn't the target of those disgusting words from his Dadi.

I loved the way he said "Apni patni se dobara shaadi karne ke liye taiyyar hoon!" Pay attention to the tone in which he voices these words... He already accepted Khushi as his wife, he was ready for the 'remarriage'. Their marriage was already a legal one in his eyes (and in ours too) 😳

So good to see you😊

😆 yes SR and IPK don't get along somehow😆

I am not in these rituals anyway, what Arnav was saying makes sense to me too
What that heck all these have to to with a successful marriage

Originally posted by: xZoyax

So good to see you😊

😆 yes SR and IPK don't get along somehow😆

I am not in these rituals anyway, what Arnav was saying makes sense to me too
What that heck all these have to to with a successful marriage

Kiss and SR both have a different name I guess in IPK😆
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the accomplishment of finishing more than 300👏
These are the most romantic episodes ever.😳
This Arnav is my favorite, I like him shrewd too but this one is my the most favorite one.His love has no boundary.

He only accepted to marry her because he didn't want anyone to disrespect her or point finger at her or her family.He never gave a hoot to these rituals.
Di when are you starting the Marriage?
Please do soon.
I am anxious to read