Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sadalakshmi

"Arnav Singh Raizada apni kismat khud likhta hai aur apna muqadar khud banata hai"

he tried many times to insult khushi nd tried to be far from her but whenever he want go away from her he always ends up being close to her... wat an amazing epic iconic love story

He did try many many times but har bar he was hurt😭
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sspoorthy

The Asr now wait for ksr she will show u how much aukat she have

Thnx dear 😊

I am sure she will show him many many things😃
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: momoahmd

Another FANTABULOUS post...

Enjoyed reading every bit of it...
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Thnx momo dear <3
Glad u r enjoying it 🤗
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya arnav's guilt for khushi and khushi's hurt look to arnav are always there in ipk even before they're strangers to other
Niranjanan thumbnail
I too want that PALAT for Arnav badly. Because her LOOK belongs to him. And she looks so innocent and beautiful in that scene. Thank you Faiqa for you excellent description. Love you so much.
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Khushi's dupatta reached out and touched arnav's face, a prayer. a mannat which his sister had for him...peace for his heart and mind ...today, he got its first connection ... He felt it, as he didn't feel like removing it till it went away after caressing his face and he kept looking at it .A person who snaps out for the smallest thing doesn't feel like saying or doing anything and just sees the owner of it and moves on.The frangrance of her, the innocence of love has just touched him.The forehead has not been bestowed yet ,but the prayer has been answered.

Wow, beautifully described, I never looked at this angle till now, every time I've watched this scene, I used to think why he doesn't tilt his away like he did for the dhoop or peacock feathers. After I read your post, I went back to the scene and it makes so much more sense now.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Yes! She was constantly remembering him but he was having no emotions a while ago.Her voice did that thing, he felt what he felt a couple of minutes before when the dupatta touched him.He sensed something, a familiar voice and he turned...

Oops, never noticed it before, but now I watch again & I see that he is not at all surprised to see her when he turns around while her shock is so obvious. Its really intriguing to know that he knew it was her even before he turns and looks at her - THE mighty ASR recognizing her voice, shows how deep was her effect on him. Kudos to the team and to you who doesn't miss even the minute nuances.

IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, it is really fun to have a Rabba Ve thread once again. And the thread, OMG, you did such a fabulous job at it. It is so much to read the write ups.
Just love the thread and thank you sooo much for doing this🤗. Rabba Ve forever!
A matter of conflict in
Many shades

He stops when Anjali reminds him of about his Karnama 😊
but his expressions say it all

I love when Khushi covers her face before sitting in Rickshaw, she is innocent by all means

Yes this Palat was the most innocent and pure one but it came for Shyam😡😆 Daiya ho, his music was another one really catchy

Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh I so miss them off-screen & on-screen...
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah..
This Palat should be for Laad Governor..