Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarun786

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMlPdGfigl0[/YOUTUBE]

Thank YOU FOR SHARING DEAR 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I love what you said about Khushi and her words

She was upset about tis contract thing and his bringing this every time in between them was irritating and she wants an end to it

He knew he did something wrong,and now he was trying to woe her but she wasn't going on easy on him either😆

Thanks, Zoya

she was not going easy because the way he stopped her was the reminder of contract and that was the hurdle

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 307 Part 308

We fell in Love...

3-2-1 A businessman busy at his work,head submerged in a red file, and here she comes in red, yes he desires her, he wants her, she is in his mind, she is in his heart and here she is as he declared, "hi..." said he, not even looking up.

LOL, baddy

"So Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.. Tum wapas yahan.. what happened?" so, you came back, what happened?... he enquired being so innocent,yet she knew his moves and he knew too that she is aware of... She had sworn she won't be back for help and now she stammers.well reminding me off after teri meri dance he knew where is she and what is she feeling and making it more obvious to her he was standing there as a hawk to not let her fly away from those feelings because he made her heartfelt for him again after Diwali's incident and today was the same...

"ha... ha..." she stammers. "ha... happy singh.. kaise hain woh?" ha.. happy singh.. how is he, ? he is so enjoying her state , clearly he makes fun of her... "kir... kir...? oh... kirana store!" LOL Completely goading her so she can accept what he wanted her to accept...to accept him as hers, her right

He tells her relax , no rush , take your time till she attacks , "Bohat maza aa raha haina aapko ..." You are enjoying seeing me like this "I won't deny yet I am enjoying this..." Rakshus is so devilishly attractive at this point...LOL

She reminds him his responsibility towards Buaji when he pitched in and said, but that is exactly what he was doing... caring.. taking responsibility, paying the rent.

He knows she has an ego like him , after all she took "Loan" of 300 rupees from him on Holi and didn't ask for help and worked as a Dabba service to pay him off...Her self-respect means a world to him... He knows, her this attitude has her self-respect, her ghamand/arrogance, and ego too.

He made her understand bringing him into...reminding her off her words... "tum kahti ho ki mujhme bahut ego hai.. ghamand hai! kabhi apne baare mein socha hai? tumme ego nahin hai kya? agar nahin hai toh ask me for help..." you always say I am egositic, arrogant. have you thought about yourself? don't you have plenty of ego? if don't, then ask me for help.

This was a pure husband-wife thing where no eyes and no minds can reach only a husband and wife can ...so natural He still makes it clear to make her comfortable. If you're feeling hesitant to say it out loud, whisper it in my ear... you can, you're my wife. this is your right..." Their whole banter stops at that she will work for him and he will pay the rent.

Now 24 hours and she is all his employee..

Shart manzoor...they agreed to it, hands took their oath...

He walks towards her... "kya kar sakti ho tum mere liye..." what can you do for me, he asked, But this time she doesn't step backward yet holds the chair to stand on her ground, ohhh he noticed that, a pride reveals in a man to see his wife right in front of him...yes she remembers to beside him not walking backward

So it was decided that she would work for him for 24 hours to earn the required 24,000Rs...yes she won't take handouts, she will sweat out to earn and he will make her sweat out pretty well Extreme passion, desire, want, need and yearning has shown at all levels... What will he make her to do? Ah, we know he will make her breathless

Two souls who are pretty much a mirror image by all means.They know each other so well or should I say more than themselves.A match made in heaven!!!That is our Arnav and Khushi...

Both had same issues, EGO...

A couple of days ago he couldn't say happy birthday...ha...ha...

and now she ended up with Ha ha as humare ghar ka kiraya...[our home rent]

3-2-1- hmm a couple of months ago Khushi was saying these numbers when Arnav comes to Gupta house and today he was saying knowing that she will be here.He knows she won't ask, ego is huge like him so now he offers her work...

But for that work, he will be in Gupta house.Must say GH always brought them together more than RM...

Then comes the GH ...where Garima teases Arnav..."I know why you wil be here..." I must say, since last visit Arnav and GH family are so close, pretty much know how to celebrate small moments happily while in RM it is opposite, Seems like rich never come out of their ego.In GH with all teh hardships they never cease to comfort Arnav ad Khushi with such love and care...and above all as a married couple, they know how to give them privacy and space.

"Meri chai mere kamre main le ana..."Bring my tea in my room...wow! He takes the charge as a boss and she follows him by making faces.Must say, Khushi with all of her heartbroken, pain, hurt, guilt and above all her love for Arnav and with all the yearning still keeping her at a distance, there is no smile so first clause is

Smile...

Yes, it is ASR's condition with every task he needs her smile...How much he wants to see her smiling all the time,Here come Khushi's dialogues...

Pehle aap kaam ko bigarte hain aur phir sanmbhaltehain...First you make mess and then you try to clean it

He knows he has hurt her beyond imagination and this is his way of amending his ways...

The most iconic scene of the IPK, Biwi nahin ban sakti to TV ban jao...If you can't be my wife then become TV...

A scene absolutely scintillating and spicy in dialogues as lively as could be with an exceptional acting of Barun and mostly Sanaya...Oh God, that girl completely rocks here...

His smirks and modulation of changing the voice for each dialogue are simply superb.!Every single minuscule expression of Barun was absolutely adorable...Sanaya always excels with her comic-timings and dialogue deliverance in these kinds of scenes and she was spontaneous today by all means ,Exceptionally in every expression...

The most compelling part again was to make her smile as he wants her to smile not to be sad, as he did all his best to bring a smile by buying all kinds of gifts, doing all that he could but he couldn't buy the smile...

"wait!" when she gives him tea, he stops her...oh rules time...

ek do rules

khushi can't get angry,and she must be smiling... or deal is off.

she asked while smiling forcefully what she should call him. maybe laad governor. gritted teeth funnily

"actually, arnav is fine!" came the simple response.

I love this Husband in him, Simple , straightforward, No rules there...

"Tum hans kyon nahi rahi ho?" Why aren't you smiling? He doesn't want to think or do anything to create any distance in between..period.The man knows too well that her wife is hurt these days...For bringing old Khushi back 'he asks her to do weird stuffs!! He doesn't care she can do it or not, that was not in his mind...All he wanted was just her smile..in his ASRish way...LOL a totally hubby-wifey thing after any argument...

He did all he could to bring that smile

when he told her to dance, she protested before accepting the inevitable.

"salman khan's dance step ah ah"

"Dance.."She stumbles while being a TV for hubby...he wants to help...she refuses...he insists..she refuses again..This scene takes us back to Diwali Days...Every single dialogue was dipped in passion that surged within them all this time...The passion that broke their hearts but also weaved them as one...Ab bandh liya hai to...

Khushi I'm sorry I hurt you..."

Bang on with this one dialogue as he said sorry for all the actions which have hurt her all along...and the mostly this recent one which is hurting him the most more than her...

rabba vey plays as the anklet comes into the scene and his fingers massage the part hurting, how simple yet a sensuous scene it is...Back then he removed her hurt from her ankle and today again he was a balm,

Their eyes held a quiet simple conversation... One minute they had a deal and challenge and now back where their hearts want to be...

"tum ye hamesha pehenti ho..." you wear this always, don't you.

"hamehsa..." said khushi. now a baffled yet very emotive look in her eyes.

"hamari amma ki hai..." it's my mother's payal, she answers

"yaad hai.. tumne ek baar bataya tha... they're beautiful."

I know... you'd said it once... He looks at her deeply and paused before saying

they're beautiful.

Absolutely a beautiful scene

-

The way he lifts her, catches her totally off-guard because again she was doing the same, She is melting in his touch but instead she wants to be away from him, she wants to be at a distance yet he doesn't want that...No doubt Khushi getting a little distracted and hubby is back in her town.

and here he falls down taking her in his arms safely

it's all about falling in love...

"achha hua hum gire,". goodwe fell. He says

And Gupta ladies bring them together again, especially Garima, very endearing ...thank God it was not Buaji who was massaging his back...otherwise we would be thud...dead by closing our eyes...in eewuuu

Mustard oil for the back ..aah..Khushi was totally distracted and quivering over this touch...

tum smile kyun nahin kar rahi ho? why aren't you smiling?

indy12:The way he's coming towards her .. and here I am hyperventilating out of breath deadwa!

ah rassi jal gaye but bal...[ idk english if u know let me know]

ohhe pulls her back, yes wants her heart to have Dhak Dhak back...it does come back, where he flicks her nose to bring her back ...ah..me swooning here

Here in GH their domain is that room... where they can be exactly who they are with each other unlike RM

"tumne mere bare mein kuchh bura kaha kya?"did you say something bad about me, he asked her in that sweet without caring voice..., her face shows all true colors of her heart...as he wasn't watching but feeling

"what do u think???"Her answer tells all

and he flips in his answer taking her under her... ok dammit how I supposed to write now...

Jab tum chup hoti ho

to tumhari ankhain sab sach bol detihain...dekhte hain kya kehti hain.."When u r quiet, ur eyes tell the truth, let's see what they say now"

Eyes train each other thoughts...when his smile grew with a pride

and he flicks her nose with a pride...he got wat he wanted to ...

"Acha huwa hum gire...[ good we fell ..."

yes fell in love and the whole globe did too must say

Buaji's voice brings them back and here he buttons up shrtmaking her heartbeat flow without no control...

This is what ASR is It's not that he does all mess that intentionally...In this case he created a mess but soon he has realized the need to come out of that mess..of course, that too in ASR style!!!

Arnav-Khushi Hamesha

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode Part 308- Part309

A Habit

yes, he knows she misses him but she has a giant ego, and why not she is just like him...He knows he has hurt her but since then he is trying to make her realize he is her husband, she has rights on her and in between husband and wife there is no yours or mine and no ego, But at the same, he will win her at her wish.Does he need to show her that how much he loves her or she has to show?Their hearts already know.The only thing is she doesn't want to make Arnav choose...

To choose in between her and his di...

Buaji disturbs them and they came into senses,and Khushi flustered in desire ... by caressing her clothes, patting her hair in place.She was not shy at all showing her husband any desires which he wanted to see in her eyes...

Your nose is red as he knows his proximity effects her... first looks on at her .. & then shrugs his shirt on with a smirk on his face calls out to Buaji she was right .. Khushi does have magic fingers ...

How come he was fine, was he not in back pain??? Liar Liar pants on fire...

It's evening now. Buaji and Khushi's mother go out and tell Khushi to take care of Arnav and home...Two guys come with a couple of boxes. Arnav tells them to put them inside.

Khushi asks what is this? Arnav says," you want to make money right? so you have to pack these gifts for my office workers. Arnav says you have 40 minutes so pack them fast. Khushi starts packing them. Arnav turns on the fan purposely so all wrappers fly...making her job longer.You like to humiliate me like this na . ?? & You can see a shocked Arnav there .. Now come back .. here what is he doing .He is keeping her self-respect and dignity in his mind.He is giving her what she is thinking he is taking it away...She is ASR's wife whose ego is teh biggest of all and she has no less either.He will never think of her that low.He always gives her respect in this matter but she has to understand that.He is making her understand that she is earning money by helping him...

When she is nearly finished, he comes closer and He then puts tape on her mouth and says tape should be there.There was no hesitation,He wants to touch her, this is his right and he is not hesitant to show her, she didn't back down either.Since the day he said we have to walking forward together she never goes backward...This was another way to make the time longer for her job...he takes out one cup from one box and Khushi did not notice it either...

Khushi is done wrapping everything before time is up.

Arnav shows her a cup and says you forgot this. Khushi says she never removed anything from box. Arnav says you have to find that box and put it in 10 minutes are still left. Khushi again opens everything and in end she finally finds the box. Arnav tells her very well and ask her to pack everything again.

Look at when she finishes she was smiling freely on her own...he didn't even have to mention .. just once in the beginning then throughout .. she smiled & sulked on her own . NO more prompt from him ..

This is the dignity, pride she felt on her own and YES Arnav the man in Love .. handed her this aspiringr dignity to her and earned the smile .. When she smiles , he smiles...

Back to Buaji's house.She is busy making Jalebis, Khushi thinks that Arnav forgot about his deal and that's why he didn't say anything when he was leaving and she is about to eat but Arnav calls her instantly and tells her she doesn't need to be happy.

Now one disconnection, he called his di to ask her permission to stay and he went back to be with her at night?seems off to me, like the story was changing here, something didn't feel right...

He calls her and tells her he just went to his home, hasn't forgotten about his deal. Khushi quietly says do evils ever forgot about their deals? Arnav tells her that she has to stay up whole night as Arnav may need her anytime. Khushi says what she will do on phone? Arnav says you could become a radio and you don't have to worry about all that just stay up. They hang up then. Khushi talks to herself and says what does he think? Made me stay up the whole night, he's taking advantage of me as I have no other option. Made me work like slave whole day, but now it's my turn. You might have money, power but Khushi has the brain and says she won't let him sleep either.

Her games plan starts , LOL...Arnav is about to sleep now and Khushi calls him. Arnav asks are you missing me? Khushi says no, I just wanted to ask if you're fine and asks him if he needs anything. Arnav says for now no but tells her to stay up in case if he needs anything.

Arnav is sleeping now. Khushi again calls him and asks if he needs anything. She keeps calling him again and again. Arnav asks her what's her problem and tells her to let him sleep. Khushi says she's just doing her duty. Arnav says,Stop calling me Khushi, I don't need anything...I need sleep..."

Khushi says she will do her duty properly whole night. She now calls at the home number as Arnav turned off his phone. Arnav puts home line busy too and says what will you do now Khushi?

Someone now knocks the Raizada door and Arnav says can't be Khushi it's too late.It's Arnav's manager. Aman? Really, is this Aman?

Arnav asks what are you doing here? He says Khushi called him.. Arnav tells her to sleep and let him sleep as well. Khushi says it's her duty and asks him to turn on his phone else she will send everyone from his office to his house.

Khushi is drinking tea to keep herself awake and says now no one is left.. who should she call now? She picks up the phone and here Arnav comes there and snatches her phone and asks her to ssshh..

Did you notice here ,both of them trying to win .. & both are relentless in their mission as khushi thinks he is troubling her & so she troubles him right back .. But really?

When she calls him as if he was expecting her call...

Missing me???

Flirty Arnav is always a treat and he is the best at it...He is the one who was missing her, right in that room, right on that bed, and when he tells her to stay awake, he was keeping her with him all night... that was the games plan he started and she played along with her...

He knew the more he will tell her not to call the more she will call him .. the more ways she will try to disturb him ...He gave her this right on him t miss him the way he misses her...

The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue...It is a saying but true to its nature.I must say, Our Hero has beaten all-time record among the famous M&B characters to come and see his heroine by jumping fences of windows, LOL :)

She can't sleep without him, absolutely no way!.How can she?She has to have her medicine of calling him many things in her head, by making faces seeing him angry but she can't sleep without showing him her face and seeing his face peacefully sleeping in front of her eyes.Yes, she has left the house and left him for good.The same is him and he knows it as he is not afraid to accept it or showing her.He went home because he wanted to see his sister but after watching today's part I realize he might have gone because he was giving her this moment to realize that she can't live without him either...and she proved it.

"Missing me..." Yes, that is why he asked her the moment he called after giving her punishment for not sleeping all night. Was that punishment? No

The scene looks funny yet it has such a deep meaning.He knew she is upset and can't accept yet it is hard for her too to be away from him.That is why he knew she will be busy making Jalaibis.So he distracted her mind, he wanted her to smile, Remember and he left her smiling but now he was not around, he knew she will cry...

"Khushi har baat pe rona zaroori hai..."It is necessary to cry over everything...he said this a long time back...unconsciously they know each other way too well...A habit they are to each other and they still say Nope...Stubborn...yet it is killing them now when they try to deny this fact...

It reminded us the night when Khushi wanted to disappear from his eyes and he missed her like crazy but she knew and he knew and both slept after watching each other all night...She was telling the goat that day, that she won't come in front of him...actually she was saying this to him, knowing he was missing her...Seriously these two...

He takes the phone from her hand and gritted teeth demand her to stop...

"Aap? aap yahan kaisey aaye?

you? how did you come here?

khirki se...rolling eyes our hero answers

through the window.

Awe, itni mehnat humse mehnat karwane ke liye? cheeky Khushi, LOL

too much, just to make me work?

She is so darn ready to make his life miserable."You could tell me what did you want ?

Khushi, mujhe neend chahiye!

khushi, I want sleep!

Achha? lori sunayen...

OK, May I present a lullaby?

"so jao!!"

go to sleep!

"No, Duty Sir Duty..." lol, she is no less...

"nahin stop so jaao i said so jao.."

no stop I said go to sleep.

Oh so he gives a new task...but what my eyes are seeing that his yelling, brings a smile to her face.Didn't she smile in that captivated

place..."Itte din huwe aapki daantsuey..."It's been days I 've heard you scolding me..." and today it was some hours...

I said go to sleep...

sach?

really?

and here she goes to sleep instantly...LOL

He turns his head and here was she, snaring...

"oye."

a nice "what the f..." f goes under his lips, nice touch

He takes care of her mess and brings her back to bed in his arms.

THIS IS LOVE .. he comes across in the middle of the night .. to tell her don't bother me and just sleep.. he makes her comfortable .. & puts her to bed .. then when she holds on to him...he releases her hand but nah...in her subconscious she tucks his hand under her cheek...as always..It started from Nanital, he sat on the floor to make her comfortable that day, he made her sleep after kidnapping, how could he release his hand knowing that she feels home to his touch...

A smile, a peace seeps in and .. he too slips in beside her .. DO these two even realize how subconsciously they are together in this habit...

They are a habit of each other

His hand goes over hers, as he wants to hold on to her...never want her to leave him.A peace within, only she holds for him...regardless she irritates him, tests him but still his heart seeks her...ONLY

In her subconscious, her fingers curled over his. he closed his eyes, peace seeping in.Yes, the Habit of looking at each other while sleeping away ...one in the bed and the other on the recliner has changed into sleeping together holding each other hands to sleep in a Taekwondo style making sure her husband couldn't run away...LOL

This is her right, Yes! she is so obedient, she did all he asked, no walking backward to TV wife to keeping him company all night so this is her right to sleep as she wishes...The very same way he is using his, as this is his HOME, he doesn't need permission, no formality either...

When he poses that question to her why does she sleep like this?, she replies back on how she never asks why he holds her hand while sleeping.LOL, She won't sit back either... He reminds her that 24 hours are not up yet and before leaving, tells her to go back to sleep.Yes,

He knows she hasn't slept a wink last night.. so her next chore is... Sleep !!!A SMILE ON HER FACE>>>Yippi

Here comes a smile, eh ! She is smiling, yes he knows how will she smile now? He is learning quick...

Khushi is awoken by Arnav's call who tells her to go and open the front door. She finds Mohan the driver who hands her the 24000 Rs for her 24 hours of work.

She gloats to Arnav about her earning but he hangs up.Wait a minute! Will he let her win that easily?No , no , no...He is ASR...He wants his wife back and at any terms...and he will make sure of it so his next card is ready...

Just then, the landlord comes and asks for the rent. Khushi hands him the 24000 Rs but the landlord says, The new owner of the company now charges for maintenance and has doubled the rent. The landlord tells her she has to give him the money right now but Khushi first wants to meet this new owner.

NEW OWNER...OLD HABIT

lol

Arnav Khushi Hamesha

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 309

She is my "Wife"

"Na main tumhain apni patni manoonga aur na patni ka darja doonga..." Neither I will accept you my wife nor I will give you any status in my life like that.

Arnav's declared this six months ago but somehow down the lane, he accepted that all he wants just her, he is still far away from the fact that in the society when the truth will come she will be hurt and her respect will be tainted yet, she is his and that is all he cares...

He is saying it openly and loud enough by his actions and his words that she is my wife, oh hell yes!
He is Amezing now...😊😆...Amezing Developer

Yes he is Amazing developer of Destiny...His and Hers

He said this to her in Dargha[ Shrine] he writes his and others and he is exactly doing writing his and hers fate here with the help of Devimaiya...He is even saying Devimaiya' name though just mocking Khushi but he never believes in and he never wants to pray or have faith yet All this is her fav or he will do whatever to keep her around as HIS wife...

Amazing Landlord of Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...who has increased the rent after buying the place...just to bring his wife back to home...

You want Home,

Then

You have to come Home...

Our Fashion Designer is now Destiny Designer through Amezing constructive rules of ASR...back to epi 3 where he said he makes his and others' destiny
To be honest, his telling his secretary to tell Khushi or in other words, instigate Khushi was something but didn't feel bad...

He knew she will barge in to tear him apart for saying these words and he was spot on...He can't be without her, she has to be in front of his eyes and here she is ...

"How dare you say such things..."

and he swivels around and says

Oh I can as you are "Shaadi Shudaa..." Married ...I know

Yes, he knows and he is reminding her over and over...You have right on me, you are married to ME...and I have a right to YOU...I have a right to take you home...Just like you can't sleep without me , I can't sleep without you...Aadat...Habit

"What the heck you want to prove..." She questions, her anger is at the pique
mujhe laga maine tumhe aisa offer diya hai jo tum refuse nahin kar sakti.
thought I'd given such an offer to you, you won't be able to refuse.

"Just come home and you don't have to worry about anything else,..."

"Don't smile...' oh he is riling her up at the point where her frustrations take a new angel...Such a warning through eyes but damn cute like "LaadGovernor, Karela, Magarmach, etc..." in her head and being helpless flinging things around

"Wo kya hai na...apke saath rehte hum bhi apni kismat likha seekh gaye hain..."
after living with him for so long, I have started writing my own luck just like you,

His eyebrows raised higher, a pride
He had this and called her the first time Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada when she changed the oil with water...during kidnapping...
and today her saying is making him flying with colors...there is a passion, raw, intense , possessiveness ...oh he so was waiting to see this side of her, it's been days she was sad, crying, not smiling and then left him for good because he messed up but man, he tried all and finally he got her where she supposed to be ...

his equal...didn't he say, walk with me not backward...Here she is

Writing her own destiny just like him as he writes his own, Yes she is his Taekwando Queen, she keeps her legs on him with her right and he clasps her hand to his right...EQUAL...partners

"Can I help you with demolishing the copy machine, he asks her. This ASR who is not a bit angry...he is enjoying his petite wife and her flinging habits...Usually, we have seen him with gritted teeth...koi kaam theek nahin kar sakti...[ can't you do anything right?'

Now let me help u

"Door rehye hum se..."[ stay away from me]
but that is what he can't...

Oh his look is holding such an expression, he can't stay away from her...he has shown her and told her too, you know what I want

He wants her at all costs

But whatever game these two play, Arnav Singh Raizada can't tolerate anyone passing comments on his wife or any woman for that matter ! He makes sure the world knows who she is...

Her name is Khushi Kumari Gupta... SINGH RAIZADA...

She is my Wife !!!

Oh, Yes she is ...

Khushi wakes up dreaming about Arnav, but soon realizes the water and electricity of only their house have been cut by only HIM!

ASR...Yes she is ready for another round if he can gets so low and riles her up after threaening her to demolish the place...which he didn't,

I am not afraid...Bring it on/...

Yes, Wife is ready to take this Amezing tycoon less landlord down...
Arnav- Khushi Hamesha[Sorry Guys I had a hectic week, couldn't do much]
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

ARSHI SUHAGRAAT SONG SEQUENCE

Tumhi dekho na, yeh kya ho gaya
Tumhara hoon mein aur tum meri
Main hairaan hoon, tumhe kya kahoon
Ke din mein hui kaisi chandni
Jaagi jaagi si hai, phir bhi khwaabon mein hai khoi khoi zindagi
Tumhi dekho na yeh kya ho gaya

Now look what has happened,
I am yours and you have become mine
I am astonished, I don't know what to tell you
How did the Moon Light appear in the daytime?
Life seems to be awake and yet seems lost in a world of dreams

Behke behke se mann, mehke mehke sitam
Ujli ujli fizaaon mein hai
Aaj hum hai jahan, kitni rangeeliyan
Chalki chalki nigaahon mein hai
Neeli neeli ghataaon se hai cham rahi
Halki halki, roshni

The mind is intoxicated with the fragrance of love
Lost and confused in the beautiful aura
This place we are at, is filled with color
Which fills our eyes
Scattered through blue clouds,
Is a soft light

Mein toh anjaan thi, yun bhi hoga kabhi
Pyaar barsega yun toot ke
Sach yeh ikraar hai, sach yahi pyar hai
Baaki bandhan hai sab jhoot ke
Meri saanson mein hai gul rahi pyaar ki dheemi dheemi ragini

I was unaware that such things could happen
That love would rain down on me, this way
This proposal is true, this love is whats true
Every other bond is false
A slow love filled tune mingles with my breath

then Arnav's confessions to Khushi in ASR style is out of world only ASR as Arnav Singh Raizada can do that

Because I love you dammit !

Edited by Sarun786 - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 310

No More Games

Khushi realizes that Arnav is behind the electricity & power cut to her house .she is talking to him on the phone when he appears in front of her.She is not afraid even to handle her LaadGovernor and he is not in a mood to make her scared, He has to win her...

The more she is trying to go away from him, the more he is into the game of bringing her back to him...even if he had to use FORCE or BLACKMAILING

Many people don't like the way ASR behaved yet if you see this epi with keen eyes, God damn it makes you speechless.The sheer joy I got and I will tell you why?Just read and understand why things were in a certain perspective...seem different yet have so much depth

"hum haar nahin manegey..." I won't give up

He knows...but ...is he doing all to make her defeat, no

He loves her and can't live without her.She is his Habit, the same way he is hers.It took him a while to realize why did she leave him but he buckled up instantly to get her back.She is his life, the beat of his life...and as Arnav was challenged by his own wife leaving him by lying, what he did, challenged her back...He is trying every card under his deck...He used hearts first, coming back and forth to GH, then clubs...by calling all to cut sources for Khushi just to make her come to him , reminding her right on him, then he used diamonds, in GH with her staying so close to her to make her realize her love for him and now he is on Spades...one eye Jack...a Trump card of reverse theme with a large motive, selfish you called yet wild card that "You are my Destiny...and I write Desiny of mine and others...Period

"bhar kyuon gaye thi, apni kismat likhney..." Why did u go out to write your own destiny

Pay attention to the words

Why did u go out...while I am home...Yes, I am your destiny..I hold the key to this destiny.She is not understanding...oh yes she does.She loves him immensely but she is hiding in the shadow of lies just to save his sister, him, his family, her own family the very same way when she lied to all about Shyam...then about Arnav...This is her biggest weakness.Trying saving all she puts herself aside...didn't she hide her love for Arnav when Lavanya was around...Big time but La understood and tried to make her understand...she snatched her hands that day and today again she is doing with Arnav...Her Arnavji, the man she loves the most.She can die for him and he knows that.

He makes faces and follows her...tells her without electricity and all he won't be here tonight to hold her hand...Oh Yeah! He tells her clearly and looks at her reaction...she was scared...she is afraid of dark he knows...but she will use candles...

Awe, now look at his reaction

"I know Ziddi jo ho..." I know you are stubborn...LOL. He is trying his best to be calm...

Arnav being Arnav . uses his trump card here .. tells her why would you want your family to suffer because of your stubbornness.

"mere saath ghar aa jao... that's all you have to do."

come with me, that's all you have to do.

He hit the target...but she is collecting water while the ocean is in front of her...his love is no less than ocean and god damn she knows it she feels it...Feeling weak she leaves and brings water...He comes forward to help but she is not willing to take help...

"agar darwaza hi na khuley to..."If the door wouldn't be open then..."

He is threatening sweetly as he is the owner and holds the key of the destiny...I will win you Khushi...at all cost

Oh, remember this morning when she was up

Where is bulldouzer? Khali dhamki...only an empty threat

Hell, she knows he won't do anything...anything to his family.She is not a child.He is here when her family is out.She is alone...Ah!...he never did anything to Payal to date...and she knows all the game is in between them, he won't do such thing.A person who took care of everything, the food, the house, the wishes when he was guest here how can he do such things...She knows...yes she does...

She almost jumps at him "jee to chahta hai ..."I wish...

and water drops...

tumhari umeedon pe pani phir gaya...lol...he is riling her up but here something happens which clearly melts her like those slippery drops of water on her skin

Did he plan it? NO

Did she plan it? NO

But his need, his urge makes him move forward and catches that water with his thumb...He forgets all, his surroundings and even the place...the verandah, an open space but did they ever remember

He is tranquilized, completely liquorish taste you can feel in his eyes, intoxicated... and his expressions, his need for her is increasing day by day and she is no less.Recently she told him you married me forcefully I don't accept you my hubby, yet he made her feel all sorts of things by simply bringing her so close...He demands his kiss as he won because she ended up in his arms after running...

a moment that froze them...their thoughts...fights...inner and outer

"aap aise kyun hain?" Why are u like this???

The need is mutual, their eyes speak, words seize...Yes, their hearts know

"tum jaanti ho ki main aise kyun hoon."

you know why I am like this...

It hurts me to my core...Yes, she knows, she knows his parents have died just like her and he can't lose any loved one...she is his life...he told her..."our heartbeats become one when you are close to me...

he goes behind the anger, yes, she knows...but she still doesn't know him that well.She still has to know a lot more and the very same he doesn't know how fragile her respect is in the eyes of this society...

She is not backing off...

:"I said everything will be fine in some days ..."

Gritted teeth, flaring nose yet control...no barking, yelling or anything such like that.

"fine...

Arnav turns away from her telling her she is going to ruin her present for future .. he says I am not concerned about the future.

"Kuch dino baad kiya hoga mujhe uski parwah nahin..." I don't care what will happen in some days...

Pay attention to this...He knows she left him because of the contract and in some days he might be standing in front of the family...or whatever will be in front of him, he doesn't care as long as she is with him...

Didn't he just say

Come home with me...

With me...

Yes, that's all it matter

Yes it matters to me the most...mujhe aur kuch nahin chahiye...he said that during telepathy chat

Arnav goes away saying that maybe you won't get time to take your belongings...oh he is just desperately playing the last card...knowing that she won't let that happen to her family...Both know it very well

.. when Khushi steps in his path & tells him she has agreed to come with him ...Oh look at his expressions

"Say it again..." he didn't believe it...She is going to be with him, in his home...

a victorious Arnav gloats .. & tells Khushi .. .

"I am Arnav Singh Raizada & not to forget that.." and now look at her expression and the answer

"So..." She is not afraid...not intimidated

just she knows he is doing all just to get her back..He is madly in love with her...she wants him to accept it...REMEMBER he never said I love u yet

He said he is doing all because of the contract...Very deep thought is here which needs to be clear among

.. Khushi turns away telling him he can pick her up in two hours from her home she will be ready ..

"Sure..." His smile, his happiness, has no end

Arnav promises to himself that he will see her in her rightful place.. his heart before the contract ends

& Khushi silently promises to her self that she will not go back before the contract ends.. ... ...

The whole time they quibble about how he would FORCE her to come back to RM with him while she refuses to give in ...

But both have won each other a long time ago...

"The reason it hurts so much to separate is that our souls are connected.

Nicholas Sparks

They both have started this connection of hurt when the first time he found out that she truly feels what he feels ...during his parent's death anniversary.And ASR who never said sorry to anyone practiced all night, all day and said it to her by shedding tears when she tells him her inner fears trusting him with all of her heart, she shared by telling him all about her stars and why does she hang those, because she is afraid of darkness, afraid of sleeping alone...

ALONE...

He is alone among the crowd and couldn't share his dark fears but somehow she could feel his peace when he is near her, Why? Because he told her on Holi

My heart feels the same what you feel

Why? Because on Heer Ranjha he told her whatever he said and did has no meaning except...

and he completes that Except...on Telepathy night

That I tried everything and all just to push you away...but I couldn't EXCEPT that this is ALL I want...Just to be with you...

and regardless he has hurt her, and she left him for his own good not to let him divide in between his sister and her.He didn't know initially but the moment he found out that this all because of that contract, he was on a mission just to bring her back but she also made up her mind...the contract has bothered her big time. and she wants to come back after that period is over so he can never bring that again and above all accepts her for forever.

She never wants an apology, nope...She knows how sorry he is, She loves him unconditionally and he does the same.

Trust is what is lacking...

"Tumhe wapas lakar rahoonga, khushi, contract khatam hone se pehle!"

I will bring you back, khushi, before the end of that contract!

she retorts in her ways...

"Nahin aaoongi... jabtak contract khatam na ho jata tab tak wapas nahin aaooongi!" I won't come... till the contract is over I won't come.

Standing on the door, he says finally he will take Khushi back to his house. No one opens the door then He calls at their home number, no one picks up. He calls on Khushi's number and she picks up. Arnav asks where is everyone. Khushi says she is at the hospital with everyone. Arnav says you told me to come back after two hours. Khushi says I know but what I can do.. I had to go with them. Arnav says okay and hangs up.

Khushi sighs thinking she had tricked him again successfully, yet finds him in front of her. Arnav asks how dare you to lie to me and he holds her hand and tells her to go with him. Khushi says I can't go with you. Arnav asks what you mean and he pulls her hand. Arnav removes her blanket and sees her foot with bandages

And here the anguish, the frustration changes into deep concern, Cupping her cheek with delicacy,

"Kya huwa...". What happened...

Khushi says she fell down and says she can't go with him. She says she can't even put her foot on the ground. Oh, He found it, yes she is not meeting his eyes...Arnav asks her to look at him. Khushi says she needs to rest. Arnav says I see and starts walking towards the door and kicks it pretending to be hurt...

He knew she will run...she is the one who almost died for him over the cliff...

Khushi stands up right away and runs to him and asks him what happened.

"arnav ji! aap theek toh hain..." arnav ji, are you okay! khushi is all love for him

Arnav looks at her and asks your foot..."tumhare pair mein toh chot lagi thi?" his voice is smoothly calm yet angry and furious with a layer of hurt ...he was sarcastic if you ask but one thing which she forgot that he is aware of her feelings for him, he knows she LOVES him immensely...

This a couple of last minutes scene of this episode is the BEST scene ever...The words have a mind of their on, multifacet with the colors of life, more human like...

right from the doorstep of GH he lifts her in his arms .. the inferno in him is building ... He threatens to take her home by carrying or dragging as he has Right..remember..I have Right on you and you do the same...

Cutting short he tells her, she can't lie to him.a straightforward, a true businessman answer... She had lied so many times and now she can't look at him and the reason for her guilt is because it hurts her foot... A pure innocent straightforward, without thinking much Khushi as always...& she knows he won't let her go loose easily, so she is here fabricating her foot injury

"meri taraf dekho!" look at me.

"kyun dekhain!" why should I

Why, because he can read the truth in her eyes, she knows that, now she knows as he is the one who told her..."tuhain pata nahin hoga...jab tum chup hoti ho to tumhari ankhain sac bolti hain...[ when you stay quiet, your eyes tell the truth...]

Khushi says for real she got fractured and a doctor said she can't walk around...

Arnav knows instinctively she is lying..."dus din tak. right? problem sirf dus din ki hai? hai na?"for ten days. right? the problem is only of ten days? Right?

"yeh sab tum contract ki wajah se kar rahi ho na..." you're doing this because of the contract, aren't you??

she looks at him, her eyes troubled, all guilt is reflecting, more of the pain and the misery...

and the next words bring all the hurt in his voice...oh you can feel it to your guts...

Khushi did not expect a direct attack, totally stunned .. she was expecting more deals & blackmailing but a man in action is now on the mission to crack and seal this deal of hearts once and for all,

NO GAMES>>>

"dus din yahan rehna chahti ho... taki tumhe humari shaadi se azadi...m-" he can't complete the sentence..."ten you want to spend here, so that you can ..."

but he can't say "get freedom"... he just can't.He is so vulnerable at this point, you can feel it and she is standing feeling it so right to her heart...just tearful eyes with pain all along

"khushi, yeh sab hone dogi tum?" khushi, you'll let this happen?

Finally out in the open .. he brings it up .. stop the nonsense, simple...he puts her down, by now he controlled his anger, lowered his voice.. now he is more into business

He wants to discuss the issue and willing to go all the way to find the solution...He was almost breaking till the end..I felt for him

He cups her chin & makes her face him .. tell the truth .. well Khushi has told him right .. sach bolne waale hamesha aankhon mein aankhe daal ke baat karte hai ????She is the one who told him...

"hamari... shadi yuhin khatam hone dogi?" you'll let our marriage end just like that?

oh, this is pure, two mature lovers talk, a man and a woman who are in love and share such a beautiful bond and their human- like nature here makes me feel goosebumps...a sheer beauty...

The other side,she is still holding valiantly .. she still doesn't want to confront the issue ...till he hits the chord of her heart where only pain resides...

"kaisi shadi... humne jo kiya wo shadi nahin dhoka tha... ek sauda tha..." what marriage! what we did was not a marriage, it was a deal.

Bang on, the hurt is out and open, she was holding onto this forever...

"ab dus dine mein sharte khatam, sauda khatam aur baki sab bhi..." she couldn't complete the sentence either. within ten days, the conditions are over, the deal is over and everything else is.

Couldn't say "Over' Khatam but he does complete for her

"khatam..." over, he said.

"itta easy hai tumhare liye..." it's so easy for you? A man who is so helpless here is the one who writes his own destiny and doesn't bend even to himself but for her...yes he will bow down one day in front of her, the only one who is the owner of his heart and life..

"all this means nothing to me, she tried to stand firm, but she is breaking apart

"koi matlab nahin hai?" means nothing? Hearing his words in her mouth he was devastated more than ever...yes she has learned writing her own destiny...

"ok, sure kuch discuss nahin karte hain..." okay, let's not discuss anything, let's just wait here, and explain all to your family... get witness for a divorce...

she flinched as he pushed her, riled her...

He needed to have this deal done if she was shaken, so was he, he was beyond caring towards her and knows how to fight for his loved ones...

" for a change ab sach bolte hain..." now let's tell them the truth.

Khushi does tell lies to deal the situations yet he doesn't as he has no compromised state of mind... He breaks deals and keeps the clauses intact...

"ab kissi ke saath bhi koi games nahin khelte hain!'' now let's not play any games with anyone,

No More Games...

Oh She knows, The chess game has reached to its end...checkmate

she knows him well enough to know what to do next,and comes to the point.

"kya chahiye aapko?" what do you want?

"ghar chalo... mere saath abhi issi waqt," come home... with me.right now at this moment

This is LOVE which has no NAME

"dus din ke baad kya hoga mujhe usse faraq nahin padta." what will happen after ten days makes no difference to him. This is waht I said in the previous ones, he doesn't give a damn if this whle world knows that he did marry her over a contract...

He wants her...He doesn't need anything else

I don't need anything Khushi...

Yes this epi has clear picture that we were going to the contract and ended up on Dadi...A beautiful IPK got ruined...Sad I am...What a beautiful story was taking a turn here...

Arnav- Khushi Hamesha

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 311

A Thread...

The Princess walks in with her prince, her Rajkumar, her Rakhshus who is still unhappy regardless he has brought her with him.Yes, He is a winner yet, the victory of hearts is still far away. All are surprised to see them. Payal is ever happy to see her sister back. She has been Khushi's anchor for a while now and she doesn't disappoint today. Mamiji makes another snide remark to send Payal back to take care Buaji but Khushi calmly disarms this volley by saying Buaji is much better even Naniji confirms that.

Brothers hug each other while NK and his remarks bring some smile around, Raksha Bandhan...

Yes, a thread of promises...

Khushi goes looking for Anjali and knocks on the door before entering..Hmm, Why in this house only she has to knock the door and everyone else can go wherever???

Anjali gives permission yet a tension is visible. Khushi holds out a Raksha Dhaga for Anjali sent by Buaji ( - as protection for her and the soon-to-be-born- but her hesitancy is so clearly can be seen. Anjali accepts the thread but refuses to let Khushi tie it on her. Khushi is obviously hurt but she lets go this behavior of Anjali and prattles on about the rakhis and how she wished she had a brother whom she could tie a rakhi to.

But here Anjali's answer is really showing a selfish side of her.As I mentioned in the previous updates, Anjali character was changed completely as Di ki Saut was introduced and the story has changed...

She doesn't say, I want Chotey's happiness, no matter what. She says I want Chotey to be with me , I want some time for me - Is that too much I am asking???

Here she is saying two things and kinda threatening way...in my eyes

One I want Arnav, Chote with me

Second, Is that too much am I asking [ from you Khushi]?

Her happiness depends on Chotey being with her, not his happiness no matter where he is.OK, I can understand she is hurt after knowing that Khushi lied about Buaji and then she thinks Arnav lied to her too when he stayed back completely disregarding that he came back for her...but when she woke up in the morning HP said he went to Khushi's home.Remember I mentioned is she happy because Khushi was going away or she is happy that she is still Arnav's major anchor after Arnav's declaration that he loves Khushi and she is here because of you Di and because of your child...

It seems clear that Anjali's attitude shows 'Because if I am not happy, he will not be happy. And the only way I will be happy is if I have the full devotion him, with no time to spare for the Khushi'. Kinda strange I found...even though I always gave her a benefit of doubt..

Going back to the hospital scene: Anjali never mentions Khushi's name prior to this especially after Shyam's fiasco... here the FIRST thing she remembers is Khushi's lie. This is another of Anjali's selective amnesiac moments. She remembers Khushi only when it impacts her, and her time with Chotey.She never remembers anything good about her.The very same happened on Khushi's bday. The basic selfishness of her thought process is clearly visible. She is only willing to think about Khushi only if it is in a negative sense and in relation to her Chotey.Then, she remembers Chotey's words. So she equates Khushi's lie to Chotey creating a lie about wanting to stay at Buaji's. But here one thing she is not getting what he never mentioned about Buaji being ill. All he said was 'Can I stay at Buaji's?' So basically she fabricated the whole story in her head against Khushi..a typical SIL who is equating her brother's decision being shadowed by his wife...

She knows very well that Arnav is not one of them whose decision can be under Khushi's shadows of thoughts, he is a determined and a strong decisive person.

So here she asks her the loaded question. I want to spend some time with my brother. Is that too much to ask (of you, Khushi? ) Here the thread of her self-created a wall against a girl who went through so much but we know Anjali is unaware of that...

BUT she is very much of aware Khushi's nature and this fact that Khushi can go any length for her loved ones, she could never think bad for anyone..but Anjali is a wounded woman we know that...but her demanding way with Khushi is a little too much.

Khushi is the one looking ways to bring a smile to her face and makes NK ready to convince ARNAV TO WESR KURTA...Love NK here...

Finally, the Rakhi Bandhan ritual.All the build up tension of the past few days, is now melted into a sense of true rituals and traditions of this wonderful festival. The brothers come down dressed for the occasion. The real special blockbuster is ASR in a white Kurta. He looks uncomfortable but do it to keep Di happy. It doesn't take him much time to figure out who is behind the kurta idea,After all he is ASR but he is happy she did so.

Anjali gets all the time she wants with the three adoring brothers around her. She laughs and giggles like old times, and it is good to see her do so. Except -it felt really strange from a sister who was all LOVE once and now her LOVE has been tainted by one thought,,,Shyamji

BUT is she normal or not?

As seeing her family busy who was doing all for her happiness and she was demanding time of her brother who was here with her ...and she leaves all and her Chote deceiving him, betraying him just to see her Shyamji...

Wow a thread of deceit is so visible

A thread of double standard of a sister is so visible

I am sorry if I am offending anyone here yet It is so evident and I am the one who loves Anjali so much but at the end I was off.This character has lost that touch for me.

Khushi is searching for a missing Di.. where could she be? And Khushi doesn't have a phone...

Why is Khushi not picking up her Phone

ASR and his gussa...Poor HP

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
I love this dream

and her dream comes true😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago