Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sanoniti

such a beautiful post .you described the episodes amazingly.loved it

Thhnx dear :)
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmajaya

Hello MysticalDivine Maam❤️ very beautifully written ipk updates i love them.though i watched it several times the feeling i have to watch or read abt Arshi just leave me speechless everytime.its like falling in love with Arshi all over again❤️❤️❤️thank you.waiting for yr next updates

True even we are watching these over and over, still we like these like the day one😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdd1959

SUPERB Faiqa...

as usual u pulling me to ur post by ur writing...
what a way with words!!!!!!!!!!!!
u r simply amazing, god gifted writer...
once again i love to share my RABBA VE journey with ur beautiful write ups...
LOVE & REGARDS...

Thnx meenu <3
Rabba Ve is always refreshing 😳
Thn dear enjoy
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha1968

Beautifully written Faiqa. It is amazing how you have captured each and very nuance

Thnx dear <3
Long time as I don't see u
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

Faiqaaa 🤗

You took my breath away yaar.. I'm dead once again in arshi land.. the pics along with your description is like icing on the cake..
The pic after he removes his shades in the first episode is awww!! Can' get enough of him..
And the one with both of them facing each other in darga with the chabi, that's one more I love very much.. off course I love everything.. that's a different point..
Thank you so much for this post faiqa..
Waiting for the next episodes dear..

Thx Asha dear <3
We love every part of IPK we are unbelievable and pagal at least I am
Epi 4 is up
their first nok jhonk after Sheesha mahal
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Wonderful post/pics/gifs Faiqa di IPK is back so u r also back with ur awesome posts waiting 4 more 😃

Thnx Sugi dear, how are you
🤗

Yes I will try to be here😊 in my free time
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadalakshmi

😊

While PEARLS...Symbol of innocence and purity of emotions which both feel in the form of tears, fears, smiles ,pains, but while rejecting her innocence and embracing her with all of these ...in return he felt the same "Har Bar
Yes ...he let her go because he was adamant that she is wo aurat...who looks innocent yet full of deceit...but his heart knew all along that she was innocent...till at the Airport...Kyuon Khushi se door jane main itti Takleef ho rahi hai...

wooow these lines are amazing .these lines touched my heart...

Thank You😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Niranjanan thumbnail
That's why we wanted you here Faiqa. You are Just amazing like our ipkknd and Arshi. Thank you so much dear. Love you.
Bang on <3
I never thought of he was actually telling her the painful reason of not believing in God.There was a connection where he was thinking of her just a low aukat.
I must say I always laugh at this guy and his accent😆 poor chap got two slaps from ASR and then two crores😆