Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: monicavr

Please Faiqa 😊come back soon...when you can...because I miss your analysis texts...😭

def i will try this weekend to post Mehndi

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Look what have I found 😭

This is heartbreaking
I never saw this before

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=f6Ri--AS0Dk[/YOUTUBE]

Zoya dear that ws a sad moment, I am happy IPK got end with a happy note

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

def i will try this weekend to post Mehndi

waiting eagerly😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

WOW!

Faiqa I never ever had seen that pic in Anjali's room with Krishna and gopiyan, 👏You are fab my love,⭐️ Seriously, our eyes don't see these things and when Shyam comes on the screen, we just close our eyes 😆

Idk my eyes just went on it and to be honest at this stage they change many things and which room is Arnav and which is Anjali all messed up

I never watched this epi after the first time.I was waiting for Arshi the whole time, after all this was their Mehndi and we got last minute😡I was so mad at the writer, sara waqt for godh bharai.

I love your three mothers' POV👏
and yes Arnav is a changed man now he wants to move on with the love of his life taking his di with him but his di wants her Shyamji.😭

Beautiful thought over the anklet, nice connection of Diwali and here.👏

This last min was beautiful😳

I know this epi didn't have that much yet I found certain things interesting
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

I saw all epi...IPK -EK JASHN-...but I didn t like it so much..I dont know why...something missing.😕..sorry..but I will read all your posts about it just because i LIKE your way to write...and maybe learn something new from it...😊😊😊

It was good to see em after a long time yet last epi I loved
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Thank u so much faiqua for updates...

So episode 330 starts with arnav n dadi's hot argument...
Arnav wants to forget the past but dadaji does not let him..What sort of woman is dadi even after arnav telling her that shyam is a cheater,ghatiya man..She still wants him to comeback in RM.. arnav's only purpose is his di's happiness,even in between the argument he did not forget his di's needs..Gives medicines to payal..(I hate they treated Anjali like a kaanch ki gudiya)..
I loved the arnav-nani scene..a very touching scene..Naniji knows his pain and loss in life n how much he worked for his family n di..Loved naniji's word-"Musukuraiye chhotey aap ka byaah ho raha hai aur aap mama banne wale hai"..Loved how the scene ended with anjali-khushi hugging each other..

There are many women out there like Dadi
My thing is what pleasure people get by making others scared of them?
Aren't you human?
Yes Arnav's main purpose was his di's happiness
true they have shown her like so fragile
Nani is even stronger than her
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 331 is on page 227

UPDATED
Amazing and well analyzed, I know the last part of the episode was like seriously?
But after so long I enjoyed this episode, Now I will watch this again with your eyes, I have to admit, I missed that small portion where she is in his arms while dancing, you pic is bang one and def your eyes see a lot.

Well this episode was Arshilicious

So happy to see they spent time together, loved the 'isharas' with which Arnav calls Khushi aside with just his eyes and she responds with her eyes, follows him instantly,the display of emotions from desire and passion, love, acceptance of his right to touch her, and most important an acknowledgement of their mutual desire for each other ...
Their teasing and right to tease each other.Beautiful.

Edited by xZoyax - 5 years ago
monicavr thumbnail
What amaizing analyze as usual...👏👏 In this epi. I noticed a very happy Arnav, with a bright face and eyes , just like in 180 episode...the way he looks at Kushi it isn t from this world...Kushi is happy too, and more bold than usual...and that photo you captured it, her in his arms while dancing, I also noticed.,but it was so fast, that I think it was off screen moment...they are so in love...😊😊😊
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 329
Arnav knowing khushi's presence is so