Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank u so much faiqua for updates...
So episode 330 starts with arnav n dadi's hot argument...
Arnav wants to forget the past but dadaji does not let him..What sort of woman is dadi even after arnav telling her that shyam is a cheater,ghatiya man..She still wants him to comeback in RM.. arnav's only purpose is his di's happiness,even in between the argument he did not forget his di's needs..Gives medicines to payal..(I hate they treated Anjali like a kaanch ki gudiya)..
I loved the arnav-nani scene..a very touching scene..Naniji knows his pain and loss in life n how much he worked for his family n di..Loved naniji's word-"Musukuraiye chhotey aap ka byaah ho raha hai aur aap mama banne wale hai"..Loved how the scene ended with anjali-khushi hugging each other..
Edited by nnks - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nnks

Thank u so much faiqua for updates...

So episode 330 starts with arnav n dadi's hot argument...
Arnav wants to forget the past but dadaji does not let him..What sort of woman is dadi even after arnav telling her that shyam is a cheater,ghatiya man..She still wants him to comeback in RM.. arnav's only purpose is his di's happiness,even in between the argument he did not forget his di's needs..Gives medicines to payal..(I hate they treated Anjali like a kaanch ki gudiya)..
I loved the arnav-nani scene..a very touching scene..Naniji knows his pain and loss in life n how much he worked for his family n di..Loved naniji's word-"Musukuraiye chhotey aap ka byaah ho raha hai aur aap mama banne wale hai"..Loved how the scene ended with anjali-khushi hugging each other..

women like dadi
are everywhere
in every homešŸ˜”
Men do whatever, it's ok to live with such rascals
monicavr thumbnail
A little boring episode...but the finale scene was cutešŸ˜Š...the way he kooks at her says it all...I am waiting for your next posts ...šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
nnks thumbnail
One thing I noticed that it has always been arnav who remembered that they have already done these rituals before..Wah arnav jišŸ˜Š
Made some combine/merge gifs on them..

nnks thumbnail
Hitler dadi n shyamu..Rab ne banadi jodi šŸ¤£

Shyamu's aim is to enter in RM at any cost,no matter what he has to do achieve itšŸ˜”anjali being selfish in her love for her shyamji,in forgetting that by doing so she has chosen her husband over her chottey..

Made some animation effects on arshi..

Pls. Check - Here

Edited by nnks - 5 years ago
Waiting eagerly for the next one di
My fav onešŸ˜³

nnks thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Sorry guys AD is tight until Christmas break but def I will on it soonsih,
Right now episode 29-30 is on so go to those threads and keep it alivešŸ˜Š

Love you allšŸ¤—
Look what have I found šŸ˜­
This is heartbreaking
I never saw this before

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=f6Ri--AS0Dk[/YOUTUBE]
monicavr thumbnail
Please Faiqa šŸ˜Šcome back soon...when you can...because I miss your analysis texts...šŸ˜­