Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Just Look at him

man he is looking so dashing😳
I know there is no treatment for me.I love him...

SANAYA😳 YOU ARE MY LITTLE ANGEL
SLOWLY BY SLOWLY I SAW YOU GROWING AND BECOMING A WONDErFUL YOUNG LADY, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG LOVING AND LIKING THIS MAN YET YOU DESRVE WAY BETTER.TRUST ME.MUAHHH
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

This summer Iss Pyaarr...was 7 years old...for you so many years, and for me just a few months...wow...I wonder if over another 7 years, will be the same for me...as for you today...same strong memories, unforgettable..I love the story line, the characters, of course Khushi- Arnav, piano Rabba Ve, or sad Rabba Ve...Im so glad that by accident, I found on this Forum this amazing analysis of yoou, especially Mrs. Mysticaldivine..I enjoy every chapter analysis ...😊😊😊

I AM HONORED DEAR 😊
GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING IT
IPK IS WHAT HOLDING US TOGETHER
THIS IS A DIFFERENT SHOW AND NO DOUBT CATCHES ATTENTION RIGHT AWAY

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

On Roca, he was in no mood to let Khushi go
Engagement was done and now he wanted to spend some quality alone time with his wife
let's get to the business and have a kiss
She was in until she feels the shadow

Ironically, the ceremony disappears along with the guests.
I like your pointer.

Very poignant and thinkable

THNX GALLIA, I KNOW YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS SHOW IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE THESE DAYS, I LOVE THE DUBBING VOICES IN SPANISH ONES
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

ASR to Arnavji, What a transformation...

Waise Arnavji...Tenu kala chasma jachda ve.. jachda ve sohne mukhde pe

MOSTLY MEN LOVE THIS STYLE OF SHADES, THIS IS THEIR TRADEMARK😊
HE REALLY LOOKS GOOD IN IT
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 329

Dhaar...Blade's edge

I always get stuck in NK's words as these words have a meaning. He calls Arnav and asks him "ye konsi dhaar hai..." he wanted to say what kind of wire is this but he says...what kind of blade's edge is this...

Arnav corrects him while that do taari talwar,[sword] Shyam is in the background...I was so happy to see the return of Harward brain but it cuts short just like Shyam cuts the camera's wires, I was surprised no one saw it before...and Arnav threw it away without investigating further what this wire for?? I think he remembers nothing these days except Khushi😉

NK's words So sach hain wo mooch hai...[ whatever is the truth have a disguise]

now make sense,

when I saw Shyam with mustache and disguise...😆 electrician and do dhaari wire.It is ironic that he was never got caught but as NK mentioned it Arnav did get alert and when Shyam without any fear was roaming around, Arnav went straight to his sister's room.The other night of Roca he did feel someone but never investigated but today he did...Asked his sister who was wishing a hell for herself and the the blade of time was ready to cut the beautiful part of her life...her motherhood for which she was getting ready, she is happy and there is no doubt the beauty of a mother was reflecting from her face.Red avatar, like a bride, she was blooming.A motherhood is the best phase of a woman...Arnav alerted the security so the electrician is out and now w are waiting for Dhol wala...pairon main bhandan hai...I was thinking why did they choose this song,hmm, now understood why?

Shyam is the blockage of Anjali's thoughts, with his two-time thoughts, acts he had pretty much disguised himself well enough among all but one blade Khushi is ready to cut him and the other blade Arnav is the hurdle in his plans...pairon main bandhan...but must say man, his fighting spirit to get back to his life his wife his money is praiseworthy...😆 Contrast to Arnav who can fight alone too for his love, his Khushi...Dhaar...Love it...

The scene which might seem insignificant yet holds power in my eyes is Garima and Buaji.Garima is the woman who holds the torch of motherhood so high without a doubt regardless she didn't give birth to either of her daughters.She brought up these two with all the love she holds and no doubt Arnav will bow down to Khushi later as her mother has taught her so well.Payal and Khushi's eyes hold Garima as their amma no matter what.Same goes to them, they are not sisters but they have a strong bond no one else holds.Khuhsi's saying came true and they found two brothers and now they are sister in laws.

Buaji loves Payal as she is Shashi's daughter yet I always wonder why she never could have such a bond with Akash as she has with Arnav... CV is weak here.Same goes with Garima...aap humain kiss naam se bulat hain uss se humara rishta to nahin badal jata..She meant it and he got it.There was always an unseen respect and regard in between Arnav and Garima...Arnav became more of a son rather than son in law.

I analyze this with another angle, maybe Payal is weak and she doesn't hold the power to make others respect her and her loved ones, don't take me wrong just think.As compared to Payal, Khushi is a lioness in such cases, aap ne halwai kaha uska kya...😆 or even way before in episode 27 aapke ghar walon ko takleef na ho humarey ghar walon ka kya...she beat the crap out of him as her sister was worried about her and crying.Oh, he got the message clear and very much clear😆 that day.Never mess with this damsel..she is tiny but nope.Don't go further.

Now I understand why did Garima slap Khushi. She saw Dadi and got it that her daughter is in love with the man who is the son of Malik...the man who was not loyal to his own wife, but Dadi thinks of Garima the responsible for all the mess.Now Khushi has spent six months and came home declaring love for him, if anything happened or Dadi stops and breaks all the ties her daughter's character will be a question, the question of her own character will double the intensity of this matter.There will be no place for them to hide from this stigma...

I must say the same goes to Anji, she is afraid of this stigma too, our society is brilliant for putting their nose into other people's business.During Godh bharai, women were asking about Shyam...He is chanchal, since when, I found him annoying not chanchal...ladies, you need glasses for that cheap.

Finally Garima is in RM to face her fears, Dadi.I must say, the horror some humans create around them is something, I can write a thesis on it.Garima requests to meet Dadi and Mamiji leads them towards her. She tries many times but in vain and each time Garima take a breath of relief...

Khushi enters yet her eyes were looking for her rajkumar who was assending but stops feeling her presence.NK gets stunned and asks how did he know...but instead Khushi answers "bas pata chal jata hai...'

hey hey hey...their tune is coming back after days...but their eyes refuse to let go off each other.The intensity and the desire are reaching new heights now, she lowers her eyes, yes her nose is red, her cheeks are red.

ASR knows his girl and how to bring her back to her sanki state...I remember payesh mehndi... after his lovely and deadly hi, he touched her, grabbed her hand and then handed her the earing...making her speechless, breathless, panting like heck and then tells her don't you dare think that you won this challenge...

here is no difference.

her nose, cheek, earing, he makes her remember all but she is Khushi...she didn't remember all instead she asks Payal am I looking ok...silly girl you are killing him with your looks...damn it...

Nk didn't find the answer of his Question that how did you know but he found Arnav happy and enjoying over Khushi's expense...

Arnav calls her back and she says the same without realizing that what he was trying to remind her...

She thinks he was making fun at her and he says you still have one thing on your face..

Your little red nose...

She gets annoyed and gives Phone to Buaji...who does hum hi dodo with NK...😆 Akash's expressions are priceless...

but must say NK's words again

hum horror movie dekhaingey..

yeap this mehndi ritual is getting ready to mark one for them...

Dadi and her stubborn ranting..Bringing Shyam back...She even asked Devi Maiya...really if a human knows what is store for him/her will never seek such things from almighty.

Arnav hears it and the man declares

"He will never come to this house Daadi.."

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 330

Moving on...

The episode starts with Dadi asking Nani to call Shyam back ad she was sure that he will come back no matter what and I was thinking, of course, he will as the men like him have no self-respect.

Arnav barges in "No, that guy won't come here at any cost..." He tells Dadi he wants to Talk with her and so does Dadi. She is adamant.But the thing which stood up for me he walks up to Payal and hands her di's meds and HE LOOKS at his di.That one look towards Anjali says it all as he is taking an oath again to protect her.

These epis are basically showing me the contrast of love and beliefs. That was what we saw on the date night, A love who wants his love by his side at any cost without caring about this world and the other one wants to be with his love for the wrong reasons, as there is no love in between.Just material like that anklet he was giving her and that reminds me of something different.I will come back to it in a bit.

Nani pleads with both to not fight in front of guests over this event. They both agree and decide to have their conversation elsewhere. Seeing how everyone is so happy, Garima decides to go and meet Dadi alone too.

"kya karne ki koshish kar rahin hai aap? dadi, aap uss ghatiya aadmi o iss ghar mein lane ki soch bhi kaise sakti hai!" what are you trying to do, anger is underlying yet trying to be calm.. how can you even think of bringing that low man into this house...?

Nani an anchor pleades "chhotey, shant ho jaiye!" chhotey, calm down

Dadi and Arnav continue to argue about bringing Shyam back, with Arnav hellbent on making sure he does not return Dadi was the doing the opposite... Dadi states that he is the father of the child and Anjali's husband which means he has to be here. Basically, ill beliefs of our women in our society that no matter how bad or cheater a man is, if he is the father of the Child so put aside all of his deeds just keep him as high in front of all by lying and hiding his dark side.It is amazing that the whole world out there knows and that is ok yet you as a wife, or sister, or mother will always say...All is well...he remains "jeevan saathi"...bhavish...Sorry guys yet these things make me angry...but she is adamant saying that damadji is not at fault😕

I love ASR here, "I'm sorry, dadi, lekin aapki iss bat se main sehmat nahin hoon," asr takes a stand and refuses to accept her philosophy, I am sorry but Idon't agree with you, dadi.

This picture holds a big meaning for me, a contrast of three mothers.

One who is an anchor to save the children by keeping her chin up, That is Nani who was, is and will always save her kids without siding wrongdoers or liars.

one with her egoistic headstrong attitude just to put all aside and make it well in Anji's life.Dadi who abandoned them and couldn't abandon her thoughts all these years. Time didn't have taught her anything.I guess.

The third is Garima, who didn't give birth to any child yet she is standing there feeling guilty, dying each second to make it right for the safety of her daughters, she wants to make it right by all means even if she has to hold the hat of a wrongdoer on her head, even though she didn't mean that whatever happened...

Arnav's words were for Shyam but they were reflecting the past ...

He continues being vulnerable , "dadi, try and understand, chauda saal pehle jo hua, usse bhulane mein hme bahuttime laga tha... jab hume laga sab theek ho gaya hai tab usne di aur hum sabke saath beimaani ki. he cheated us."

"He Cheated us all..."

His father, Garima's tears hold meaning here but I felt the pain to my core, this epi might not have anything in it but the true face of life makes me teary.How much a 14 years old have lost, Anjali needs a hug here, that girl is seeking love and all she got, just a cheat and a slap of this life.This child is the only hope she has in my eyes but her own blindness shows us a different outcome.

Happiness is a blessing, Yes, Nani is right here.Nani and Arnav have a heart to heart talk., by holding his cheeks, she tells him to be happy at being a Mama and the fact that he is getting married. Who gets this much happiness at once? His words "aaj di kitti kush lag rahi hai..." I was so wishing, you have no idea why is she happy...

A big change and contrast are here, we should move on by forgetting the past..."

This is the same man who used to give his di answer I have moved on but he was standing on the first step of the stairs and had no clue of.The realization has seeped in, Love has seeped in, the wish of having love in his embrace has taken the space of that emptiness and now he is standing a tall man in love...

He was almost in tears and says to his nani , "nani, main sirf apna dard... apna dukh.. mamma... unki shadi ki problems...unki death...main bas unhe bhulane ke liye..."

He wants to forget, his choked voice was understood by Nani who shows him the way towards happiness, he is becoming Mama and getting married to his love...and all this would definitely make your parents happy too.She wants him to smile...and live his life his way.

But even Dadi and ASR are doing all for Anjali yet the ways are different...

"chahe jo bhi ho jaaye" angry dadi, "hum wahi karenge jo sahi hai!" she'll only do what is right. Typical elder figure who never takes any word from their youngest...She leaves with a nudge in her neck...

Garima overhears this entire conversation and decides not to say anything as everyone is happy and has moved on with their lives. She makes excuse and leaves RM...

So our Shyamji is now from Lawyer to dhool wala, I must say, I loved one thing as his chatracter has been shown as a chameleon, he changes colors, modds, voices, faces, etc here he is showing another color, he was happy seeing and lusting over Khushi the moment he enters, his eyes didn't see his beautiful wife with his child in her vomb, the happiness of her face yet he was looking what he was always looking, his desires in everything.He finds her shoes and he walks upstairs as a chameleon, no one finds him...wow even picture behind him in Anjali's room is Krishna with gopiyan...nice touch.

The scene which makes me stunned the glass pieces so that is why he hides her shoes, now after that has a different meaning for me which I was referring to.

The anklet

Arnav gives anklet to Khushi on Diwali, makes her wear because it was from a mother, her mother for the safety of her own child, a sacred thing her love and devotion to her child.

Today Shyam is giving a mother ... an anklet for her child to make her wear...but instead of her own child's images she is worried for the safety of her husband.Her love and devotion is not her child at this point...

a contrast

Mehndi starts and yes Everyone loves Bhai...lol, Akash's face is worth watching.

Yes, this is his house and he doesn't need permission.Nani gives permission and here he is this LaadGovernor to be with his wife...He makes her realize that they have done this ritual too...

Whose name should be in?

LaadGovernor...

no, don't listen to him...just write A

Angled face, loopsided smile and boring eyes...Oh yeah..."Tumhare naam main bhi A hai...?Khushi Kumari GuptAAA"

A memory slides by and a smile hugs her lips

"we have done this ritual...

Pehle bhi kar chuke hain...

"I desire to be with you. I miss you. I feel lonely when I can't see you. I am obsessed with you, fascinated by you, infatuated with you. I hunger for your taste, your smell, the feel of your soul touching mine. ~Jack Llawayllynn~

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 331

A Desire to be loved

Arnav is flirting with Khushi, reminding her of the done ritual when NK drops in. He tells her to thank him for bringing Arnav to the function but she says she will only thank him when Arnav dances and puts a bit a mehendi on his hand.

"Ek choti si boond...

A desire to see him dancing with her on this ritual and having a drop of mehndi in his hand was a clear indication of how much she wanted to be loved by her Arnavji.He wanted to spend the time with her and she wanted to be with her in the very same way doing all these rituals.

The very same way he was reminding her a couple of minutes ago, that they have done all these before, their love is apart from this but she is insisted on making new memories of their own wedding as all this they have done during Payesh wedding...an innocent desire...

"Are you kidding me Khushi? Main dance nahin karoonga aur mehndi to definitely not..."

Arnav says no way and leaves, leaving Khushi upset. NK assures Khushi that he will make him do things.Yet Khushi couldn't live without calling him Laad Governor...

"A...A Likhna..." 😆 Loved that touch from the old one where she was praying to DeviMaiya Laad Governor kissi ko milain hi na..." [ I hope no one can find Laad Governor. Last time eeryone wanted different letters on her mehndi P for Permeshwari , S for Sankadevi, etc etc but today her desire is his name in her palm and he knows it so no fuss left behind.

Buaji tries to get NK to put mehendi on and talk about his marriage but he successfully escapes from her. Mamiji tries to get Dadi to meet Garima but it still doesn't work as the dance begins.

Meanwhile, Anjali and Shyam exchange of glances and smiles felt so strange.He was not there for her, he was there for something which we are unaware of until the last second. I must say those glass pieces and the wires were in my mind all this time.Don't take me wrong yet Anjali's look for this event was a bit too much, was not looking decent, I remember old Anjali getting ready for Teej.How much her character has been changed,Alas!

Everyone begins dancing as Khushi tries to look for Arnav who is standing at the side lost in her beauty.Seeing her dancing holding the epitome of beauty, he was bestowed.Desires to have her close to him arose yet He notices her blouse string is loose, she turns around and beckons him to join her.I was looking her eyes which were so reflecting her inner desire to have him next to her, right there.While a possessive and protective soul in him for his wife comes to the surface and you can see through his expression.

During Payesh wedding he was disturbed seeing her dori undone and at the top NK oogling at her.But that day he couldn't do much and pretty much was a gentleman and if we know him well I'm sure if he would tie that for her, she wouldn't have objection either But, today he has all the rights to do things with her.

He nods and beckons her to come with him. She adorns her loved ones and after telling Anjai or asking her welfare she slinked away just to be with her Arnavji.

He stood there, hands in pockets waiting for her, knew she will be here in no time.This is the time their hearts synchronized with the same beat knowing each other's state without saying it.She asked him the reason for her being here.😳 while she knew already the answer.Lovely touch.

But a few seconds before her Question, the thing had me was his turn, his look.The desires are flowing through in em, he loves to adore her without blinking and she is enjoying, smiling at the same time.In no time his hand reached for her but she pulls em away.He questions softly and she raises her hands filled with hena...

uff, with his killing smirk, to kill all the girls on the other side of the screen...with one swift move he pulls her by her waist.

She protests while held her hands and asked provocatively,"Really?"

Like your heart wants to be with me the very same way mine then why showing this nonchalantly? He caught her acts...ASR is so calculative here😆 and she surrenders melting under his gazes along with his touch resting intimately against each other. Rabba Ve slides in...

With his suave moves, his hand reached her hip, near her lehenga's waistband, a slight push to turn her around.A very sensuous scene filled with heartbeats for her for him.

His suave handy moves make her dizzy with desires to close her eyes, giving him time to brush his hand with her mehndi to be marked by her. He once marked by her blood and cut through her bangles in the guesthouse and he cherished that cut but today he was in it.

Now it was not you and me, it was ours, she is his and he is hers, Regardless he refused to put mehndi but her heart yearns for seeing one drop in his hand and he can't refuse when she is that close to him...His heart is not strong in front of this angel who was the owner of it.He wanted to be marked by her willingly.

He knows she wants him and loves him like no one.They both are lost in each other knowing their love for each other but today they are not afraid to show off their desires for each other too, though Arnav was always expressive through his actions yet Khushi today was not only showing it but admitting her desires for him too.

His hands gingerly move towards her shoulders, fingers caressing her bare skin making her gasp, he was awakening every single desire by simple one-touch and she was ready to give in.

She comes out of her reverie feeling his hands to her dori and looks back to find him tieing his dori.His eyes never leave her.She smiles but this one move of him touched her soul like no one.He won her heart long back when he said sorry to her, stole it when he stood against Dadi yet today he won her soul by this one move.

She turns around now to show her gratitude, to look into his eyes but her eyes land on his lips, yes, a desire to be kissed, or in other words, she is paying back what he did in these moments, her turn to flirt...The moment he bends to steal a kiss, she moves in to but then smiles and moves away but couldn't leave him like this.An absolutely gorgeous touch of her flirt with her Arnavji... He ignited her desires with his act, making her turn touching her the way only he can, he has right to do but now she can as this is her right to do the same.

She turns around and smiles at him and he raises his hand and shows her the mehndi.He was marked by her too.Now she was overwhelmed once again.He has done it just for her. She couldn't resist and runs back at him acknowledging his love for her.I loved her hug for him and he reciprocates the same way.They say there in each others' arms basking in love for eternity.

With her playful smile, she runs away and looks back to see if he followed her this time or not. The whole scene has no words, no dialogues, yet so much has said, acknowledged, conveyed, accepted, and reciprocated in these moments in between two hearts.

He is burning in this for days,The night she mentioned this marriage is incomplete, the day she was taken away from her, he challenged to have her back the way this world wants.No one ever will dare to separate them again. Her words even challenged her and her challenging words to complete what he set out to do for reviving her respect in every eye.

This whole scene was showing how he used to flirt alone with her but now she does the same.Equal in this share. Remember, we all know they love each other but did they ever show their openly no, Arnav did here and there but not Khushi, this whole marriage track is for show, acknowledging, and awakening desires...flirting the way lovers do,...embarking with rights on each other.After watching this epi, it occurred to me why second marriage was pushed in as I was not in it so here I think that is the reason I guess.

NK sees his hand and finds out teh mehndi and drags him for dancing.ASR aur dance , no way but he tries because of her smile,They dance together too for a little time.He was holding her by her waist.The comfort level is something to notice. Their face are glowing with happiness.

Meanwhile during dancing his instincts make him look at teh one whose devious face was roaming around.If lights weren't off he woud've had him.His own sister is deceiving her own brother...Anji knew her Shyamji will in ASR's clutch so she turns off the lights...I so wished now she wouldn't have done so.Shyam was shaking and ran away from there in no time.He was here for one reason and that was to hurt Anji to get back his entry in RM...

Lights go off and he goes for his di but calls Khushi right there instantly.Two important people in his life side by side...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 332

passion vs obsession...

Man can never know the loneliness a woman knows. A man lies in the woman's womb only to gather strength, he nourishes himself from this fusion, and then he rises with his own self-centered needs and works where he gets busy yet among them one or the other rises with a passion to hurt the same womb...Shyam is one of them who carries a passion to hurt the womb to get the strength...Shyam's plan got me completely off guard when I saw this first time as I did not expect that from any human but he is no longer human but instead a monster.

On the other hand, for a woman sensuality for her is not only a wave of pleasure in which she is bathed in but the love which she feels with her man is an act of birth and rebirth for her. Motherhood is a rebirth of her own individuality...Which Khushi tried to make Anjali understand but she didn't get that and tried to kill her own child that day.

This episode starts with Anjali's restlessness to search for Shyam, to save him from the wrath of Arnav. While the celebrations are on downstairs. Everyone is still dancing when Khushi notices Anjali looking worried. She approaches her and asks her if everything ok. Anjali tells her she is okay and then proceeds upstairs to her room after seeing Payal taking Khushi away and making her dance again. Anjali sees Shyam's shadow over their bedroom's window without knowing that he created this illusion to bring her in the bedroom.

Here something is really disturbing, Anjali is handicapped and she can't walk without braces and we have seen this many times in the show. Now she was walking with great difficulty just for her husband who is ready to take away one small happiness of her life "her child" and that one is what makes her so happy moments ago.

Here I can totally understand why was she blind, a woman like her who is handicapped... had childhood trauma, parents' death, a broken marriage and now she didn't want to have another stigma of her husband. She surely knows he is not honest yet at this point when a man is giving her anklets for the unborn child, disguise himself as a dhol wala, she couldn't think of him otherwise.He was there for her, this is her thinking and she is right.

But one thing she is not right about that as a mother her love and focus supposed to be her child, the moment she got hurt, her feet were wounded, her husband should not be the priority, I am sorry folks, I am a headstrong woman and a lioness for my kids, I literally despise this attitude and behavior or women, no offense but if you don't stand up for yourself no one will be with you no matter what and how much your hubby loves you...because Anjali walks back on that rug to come out of the room, that was undigestable for me and for the person who was never there for her...I am speechless here, Anjali carries a blind, utterly delusion, and irrational mind and CV has shown it so casually and I know some women like this but this is what I never grasped why? This was not good writing in my eyes...period!

As Anjali enters her room, she steps on the broken glass pieces, causing her immense pain as Shyam looks on from behind a corner. Limping, she looks through her room to find him but is unsuccessful. She then decides to leave, while Shyam is smirking as his plan is working. While taking a dance break, Khushi gets a call from Garima who said she had to return home as the nurse told her the medicines ran out. She explains this to Buaji and Dadi takes this as an opportunity to point out that she still hasn't met Garima. NK gets the music to play again and everyone joins in on the song sequence of "Mehndi lagake rakhna" with Arnav and Khushi sharing a cute moment together.

Anjali leaves her room in pain, trying to remove the glass pieces from her foot and look for Shyam. As she approaches the stairs, Shyam looks on from the electrical box. He remembers the live wire he left open and waits for her to reach the stairs. As she gets closer and closer to the live wire and Shyam attaches the electrical wires outside. Just then, Anjali touches the live wire on the staircase and receives a huge shock of electricity. She cries out in pain as the entire family looks up to see her about to fall.

I felt bad for a mother who lost her child,she lost her most beautiful dream and hope, with whom she shared her every moment of happiness and loneliness as Khushi explained to her that your child will be your strength the day she went to the hospital to kill her child by herself thinking of her husband who was thrown out.I felt really bad for this woman whose blind belief and trust in her husband or his insecurities of this society which gives nothing but pain...

While taking a dance break, Khushi gets a call from Garima who said she had to return home as the nurse told her the medicines ran out. She explains this to Buaji and Dadi takes this as an opportunity to point out that she still hasn't met Garima. NK gets the music to play again and everyone joins in on the song sequence of "Mehndi lagake rakhna" with Arnav and Khushi sharing a cute moment together.

Loved the mini sangeet ceremony though,it was beautifully plotted and displayed though short it was. Everyone was enjoying.Lovd mami-bua combo...Dhamal it was...

especially loved ARSHI...😊 😳

but ever these two people will able to enjoy their own happiness peacefully..?

Arnav really was smiling in a carefree manner, showing his wife his needs, the passion he carries for her, desires he carries in his heart, he wants her and she knows it and shows the same. She brings all women around her and dances

Sehra saja ke rakhna
Chehra chupa ke rakhna
Laine tujhe o gori
ayengey tere sajna

He stood there watching her amusingly, reading all the meaning of her unsaid words and said ones...Nani pushes her close to him and he just couldn't take his eyes off of her... leans his head to sideways and reaches her lips...showing her his heart-wrenching desires. She burns up, cheeks heated to a flame...

She teases him, plays along and does everything which not only incites him but makes him reach to the point where he walks towards her as always in her predatory walk and grabs her hand ...pulls her close without caring of anyone.

ab aur kuch na karna ab aur kuch na kehna
ye dil ki baat apne dil main daba ke rakhna

Surrendering herself to his desires she glides her hand over his heart just to show him, she wants the same but makes him aware of the surroundings and putting aside all he pulls her in a passionate hug. This is a man who is in love and doesn't hesitate to show either.

She encircles her arms bathing herself at this moment, she is his half and doesn't hesitate to hug him back.She closed her eyes and both come out of this beautiful moment when the family starts dancing around them.Both shyly get separated and danced along but one scream halts the joy and envelops it with the horror.The horror which NK was talking about...

Arnav who lost his childhood so early, being forced to face this evil world at the age of fourteen, did everything he could to save his di. He took care of her and for this child one night he dragged a girl to be his wife forcefully so his di could have her life without a wrinkle. You know this is called fate and I do believe in it.The unpredictability of life events makes your belief stronger and gives you strength at the same time but it shows you there is a power of God you can't deny. But Arnav used to play God...he doesn't believe in God...

The whole family waits outside while Anjali is in the operation theater. Nani is the one who cries the most, dishearted, she is the one who is a pillar of these kids all of her life...She was devastated of all.

Love the scene when Khushi holds Arnav's hand yet he doesn't encircle his fingers with her.In the background, Nani is looking at them. Khushi's silent support is his strength, He was remembering how was she happy knowing of her motherhood. Khushi remembers when she told her that this child is your future and a ray of hope...If Anjali could ever have faith in these words...Alas!

"Why sorry?"

Arnav snapped in that way of his as the doctor said, "i am sorry" a couple of times.The anger is oozing showing he was losing his control as anger is the only shield he got at this point.

Fear of losing his di...the child was not in his mind at this point...I guess or maybe both.

"what the hell are you saying dammit!... say something!" he yelled and yanked at the same time with his closed fist... even doctor gets halted in his track.Khushi places her hand to make him calm... and he finds out about the baby.The fear of loss once again he had to gather in his rim of tear...

The color red is for passion, lots of red in this event, yet red is also for danger, and that we are seeing here.The obsession of a Phycho taking revenge from two people who destroyed his plan of making Khushi his and getting the wealth of Arnav...He used the weak link Anjali and that one person couldn't cope with one fact and reality that he is not hers.

This is the offscreen onscreen scene ...😳

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Mehndi has started so let's enjoy
will be doing it slowly when time permits.😊
\
Thanks all...

<