Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Faiqooo..
Your analysis makes me amazed..
U notices the minutest details about every epi which I don't ever...
Perhaps my whole attention is always engaged with Arshi only 😳

I wanna give u a virtual award for THE BEST WP WRITER on IPKKND Forum !!!
pakpearl thumbnail
[QUOTE=nnks]Waise who remembered arnav khushi's first chai-biskoot date when he pulls chair for her n she says,"Are hum yahaan baithnewale the"😆

ASR tum kitna badal gaye yaar..Wah..

[/QUOTE]I do 😆
pakpearl thumbnail
❤️❤️❤️

Word Count: 0

I love the way you mentioned that Khushi is who she is
maybe not sophisticated yet she never felt intimidation being different
she does her own thing and remains happy
that was one thing Arnav fell for her
he said that during office days too, when she says I came here to work
and he said and that is what you don't know
but she invented her own ways to tackle all of his challenges
he was impressed

same here as we saw Payal in the restaurant but she ran away and she was very uncomfortable but Khushi is Khushi

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

😆

you are cracking me up here
There was nothing in some epis, so true
but I loved what you said about that pigeon scene
I never paid attention to that part
you are so right
that was a sensitive matter😕

Yes these epis even remarriage ones, some are just fillers😕
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Tumhari ada hai woh sabse juda hai, chaha hai tumko isi waste
Ham bekhabar hain tum besabar ho, usape hain dekho naye raste
Suniye, kahiye, kahiye, suniye
Suniye, kahiye, kahiye naa, suniye
Kehte, sunte, bato bato me pyar ho jayega, pyar ho jayega

Gutur... gutur... love birds aa gaye 😳

Laad governor aur sanka devi ki phone convo...Aww..so cute...Arnav plays the mischievous prank of talking in Aakash's voice to tease khushi..I just love this part...so mr.ASR u r in love..u not only took care of khushi but also of her family to whom u think as ur own family now.. How people change in love

@Faiqua...thank u so much for lovely updates n gifs... ye jadoo ki jhappi aapke liye 🤗

Thanks dear, enjoy
He loves with his pure heart
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sspoorthy

Episode 312

Aww arshi looks so cute in this episode and the way he said "humari baat Abhi katam nahi huyi " both arnav and khushi were blushing

Originally posted by: sspoorthy

Episode 313 314

This dadi I tell u just came to fulfil shyam place but later I got happy seeing arshi bending and taking blessings as wife and husband I loved that invisible slap

The way arnav leaves dadi when she was talking and stands out where khushi standing I was like this is ASR and what payal told is right how arnav stood for khushi is

DADI WAS A FORCED TRACK TO BRING TRP, NOTHING MUCH, BUT I WAS WONDERING WHY THE HECK SHE WAS ALWAYS ANGRY, LIKE WHAT WAS THE ISSUE, SHE WAS ANGRY WITH EVEN NANI, THEN QUESTION WAS HOW DID THESE TWO BECOME FRIENDS? IN MY EYES IT WAS MISMATCH KIND A STUFF

BEST CONFESSION EVER😳

THESE EPIS SHOW HOW MUCH HE HAS CHANGED IN HER LOVE

THANKS, DEAR FOR STOPPING BY AND READING ALL, COMMENTING

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago

Word Count: 0

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Loved your post @Faiqa, and yes you're right there was nothing much in 326 epi 😆

There were really many fillers in here tbh, only with a few crucial scenes & our favorite ArHi romance. 😳

TRUE, MANY EPIS OF REMARRIAGE EVEN HAVE NOTHING EXCEPT THE ROMANCE

@Faiqa it's fine dear, you take your time to post updates. 🤗 We will wait patiently. 😳 And since now there are couple of useless episodes plus soon the Shit-al track will begin & we will have nothing much to discuss, so your posts will be savior. ❤️😃

THANK YOU DEAR, I ALWAYS DO THINGS IN MY OWN TIME, CAN'T HELP IT

Anjali's character had a downfall since the beginning of kidnapping track and it went on... with finally me hating her character to the core once Shyam's truth was out in front of all. 😕

After today's episode, I could never like her at all. I mentioned once that Anjali was selfish, and it was only because she never cared about Arnav's kidnapping and Khushi risking her life only to save him.
Anjali didn't bother to even ask Arnav what all happened with him while he was kidnapped... She never cared to know how Khushi managed to bring him back safely...

In today's episode, she finally accepts the bitter truth... She becomes aware about Shyam's true colors... Why? Only because Khushi & NK put up that skit in front of her. Read carefully... She accepts the truth ONLY because she comes to know that Shyam is the killer of her unborn child. She slaps him because he betrayed her...

Means Shyam is the culprit in her eyes ONLY because he harmed her & their unborn rajkumari...His deeds have nothing to do with Arnav's kidnapping, or lusting after Khushi, who is now his sister-in-law.

BANG ON, SAME THOUGHTS, THAT RED WAS WHAT CLICKED IN ME WHEN I WATCHED THAT EPI ONCE, NOT AFTER, I DIDN'T WRITE YET BUT LET ME TELL YOU, HER CHARACTER STARTED OFF SWEET AND VERY MATURED, DERAILED IN MY EYES WHEN THEY STARTED SHOWING HER PRESENCE WHERE SHYAM WAS CLEARLY DOING THINGS IN FRONT OF HER EYES, LIKE ENTERING ARNAV'S ROOM, IN HIS CLOSET ,SAYING KHUSHI MAKES JALAIBIS, LIKE HE WAS IN KHUSHI'S ROOM, AND SHE BLAMED KHUSHI THAT WHY ARE YOU DOING SUCH THINGS WHERE YOU HAVE TO TRIP, THEN KIDNAPPING, THAT WAS A FINAL NAIL, NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME THAT AS A NORMAL WOMAN YOU SEE YOUR HUSBAND DOING SUCH THINGS YET HE IS PURE IN YOUR EYES, SHE WAS THE SAME AS DADI...NO WONDER WHY

Forget about he being responsible for Shashi's condition, the writers themselves forgot about that and it was never ever mentioned in the show. Such an injustice to Shashi's character.

OH THAT IS A PENDING DEAL, THEY COMPLETELY FORGOT, THAT IS WHY I AM AGAINST LONG SERIALS, IT SHOULD BE SEASONAL AND SHORT WHICH MAKES MORE SENSE

Ok, Shyam's chapter has ended. Bura waqt chala gaya... Like Arnav said to Anjali. But... I will always be mad at CVs for ignoring the Khushi-Shyam scenario so easily. For me, a married man lusting after another girl is not that small issue to be ignored. 😳😳

YOU KNOW ASHU, IN OUR SOCIETY THERE IN SOUTH ASIA IS TOTALLY MAN MIND AND ORIENTED IN SUCH A WAY, THEY REFUSE AND CORNERED SUCH ISSUES SO EASILY,PERHAPS MOSTLY ARE MEN WRITERS.BUT NAH, EVEN WOMEN WRITERS THERE HAVE THE SAME TRAITS.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

OMG yes yes I mean exactly this only! 🤣🤣🤣

Man this is totally a meme material you know. 😆😆

🤣🤣 TRUE IT IS
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I must say when he walks and climbs those stairs while taking off his glasses...I remember that powerful scene where he comes to bandage her and I am thinking that this whole scene is showing to bandage Khushi with him regardless of what Garima or Dadi holds for them...

CUTE THOUGHT ZOYA 👏

Love this connection, That was some powerful scene
That day he didn't take offerings and
today he did all for Khushi

But he still doesn't believe in Bhagwan, he is a ritual guy to make his wife again his wife😳

NOPE, HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD LIE PPL DO, LIKE HER SISTER, HE BELIEVES IN DOING GOOD, AND WHAT HIS MIND AND HEART TUNED TO, AND IF YOU ASK ME I THINK THE SAME, I LITERALLY DESPISE GATHERINGS DOING RELIGIOUS STUFF, IT IS A MATTER IN BETWEEN YOU AND GOD, HAVE FEAR IN YOUR HEART AND DO THE RIGHT THING IS WHAT MATTERS, NOT ANYTHING ELSE

ASR IS ONE OF THOSE WHO BELIEVES IN SAHI AND GALAT, DOING THE RIGHT AND IF IT IS WRONG, SEEKING FORGIVENESS AND THEN MAKE IT RIGHT
AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES SENSE