Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 318
Crazy khushi makes jelabis , wears kurtha ulta
Wow this is how ASR turns arnav haye " suna nani ne Kya kaha" such a naughty kid
Omg is It ASR shouting " that I love u dammit:" or arnav telling " that I love you dammit"
sspoorthy thumbnail
Episode 319
Pew so much in this episode
1st revelation, 2nd khushi confession, remarriage agree and finally main devil villan back

The way arnav stood saying " meri patni ko ... " i want this dialogue contract marriage time
sspoorthy thumbnail
Episode 320
Dadi trying to get out of Arnav's life where is she when arnav going trough a lot and y didn't she stop arnav's uncle to stop throwing them out. When she lost all her respect how can she point others

Arnav is so hurt seeing garima slapping khushi
sspoorthy thumbnail
Episode 321
Wow arnav confession and saying how he is sorry for hurting khushi
sspoorthy thumbnail
Episode 323
Wow arnav taking khushi after shagun is so romantic

Edited by sspoorthy - 5 years ago
sspoorthy thumbnail
Episode 324
Arshi blushing
The way he told buaji to tie the thread he proved himself as khushi's Arnav and he respects and feels khushi's family as his
Naughty arnav khushi's craziness
sspoorthy thumbnail
Episode 325
Omg khushi is so crazy thinks of romance yet so innocent still it got million dollar smile (laugh) of arnav
Omg is ASR doing pooja that's y even akash and payal got shock they forgot he is khushi's Arnav not ASR
sspoorthy thumbnail
Awesome written updates di
Love ur writings
Sorry for not being online got so busy with career
I must say when he walks and climbs those stairs while taking off his glasses...I remember that powerful scene where he comes to bandage her and I am thinking that this whole scene is showing to bandage Khushi with him regardless of what Garima or Dadi holds for them...

Love this connection, That was some powerful scene
That day he didn't take offerings and
today he did all for Khushi

But he still doesn't believe in Bhagwan, he is a ritual guy to make his wife again his wife😳
Edited by xZoyax - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Loved your post @Faiqa, and yes you're right there was nothing much in 326 epi 😆

There were really many fillers in here tbh, only with a few crucial scenes & our favorite ArHi romance. 😳

@Faiqa it's fine dear, you take your time to post updates. 🤗 We will wait patiently. 😳 And since now there are couple of useless episodes plus soon the Shit-al track will begin & we will have nothing much to discuss, so your posts will be savior. ❤️😃

Anjali's character had a downfall since the beginning of kidnapping track and it went on... with finally me hating her character to the core once Shyam's truth was out in front of all. 😕

After today's episode, I could never like her at all. I mentioned once that Anjali was selfish, and it was only because she never cared about Arnav's kidnapping and Khushi risking her life only to save him.
Anjali didn't bother to even ask Arnav what all happened with him while he was kidnapped... She never cared to know how Khushi managed to bring him back safely...

In today's episode, she finally accepts the bitter truth... She becomes aware about Shyam's true colors... Why? Only because Khushi & NK put up that skit in front of her. Read carefully... She accepts the truth ONLY because she comes to know that Shyam is the killer of her unborn child. She slaps him because he betrayed her...

Means Shyam is the culprit in her eyes ONLY because he harmed her & their unborn rajkumari...His deeds have nothing to do with Arnav's kidnapping, or lusting after Khushi, who is now his sister-in-law.

Forget about he being responsible for Shashi's condition, the writers themselves forgot about that and it was never ever mentioned in the show. Such an injustice to Shashi's character.

Ok, Shyam's chapter has ended. Bura waqt chala gaya... Like Arnav said to Anjali. But... I will always be mad at CVs for ignoring the Khushi-Shyam scenario so easily. For me, a married man lusting after another girl is not that small issue to be ignored. 😳😳

yes that blue what I found as always ,
she is selfish since from the beginning
we can understand she is weak,have health issues but if her world is ok she is ok
Faiqa didn't have Haldi yet
my rant is how on earth she is fine with this fact that everyone in the family hates that leecher even Nani
doesn't she think that there must be a logical reason?
Her child is gone so let this leecher go away
but no
she keeps him with her like a Palu
Hate this fact that she wants her hubby with her in RM
if that is the case then go with him
live with him
why the whole family has to suffer because of him