Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nnks

Does anyone remember that aane do..aane do scene is same as ddlj..

Raj simran v/s arnav khushi

Simran : Raj maa aa jayegi,bauji aa jayenge,chutki aa jayegi
Raj : Aane do..Aane do..Aane do😳

Khushi : Arnavji woh di aa jayegi..Naniji aa jayegi..Buaji ..
Arnav : Aane do..Aane do..Aane do😆

Arre..
I never realized it ..
😆

Our Arhi has given another height to this scene too..

Originally posted by: whiterose29

"Mumma ka Aashirwaad"

These two episodes are one of the most beautiful ones during the remarriage track. ❤️ You witness some beautiful, emotional moments between them as they're now closer to each other than before... Because for Arnav, bringing Khushi to his mother's place means now they are one. <3

Khushi must realize her importance in his life because he not only gifted her a rose from this garden, but he showed her this place which is the most special place for him. 😳 Arnav's every word said to her was only to let her know what Khushi means for him. ❤️

"Meri maa ki bahu" that is Khushi. 😳

Really loved Barun here...😳 His portrayal of Arnav's emotions as he speaks about Ratna was done so effortlessly. ⭐️⭐️

Another thing that I loved about this episode was the parallel scenes shown together. At one point you see the love birds coming closer, and at another point there is a clear danger sign of their marriage being called off.
One scenario shows that Arnav has fully accepted Khushi as his wife but the other scenario shows that they are yet to overcome a few hurdles... The major ones.
Where Arnav readily gives Khushi the right to be called as his "maa ki bahu", here Dadi's mind is cooking a conspiracy where she decides to be silent and create a drama later on to ruin Khushi's life.

P.S- Loved Shyam's expressions when instead of creating a drama Dadi gave the khandaani kangan & her blessings to Khushi. 🤣🤣 He was seriously like "W*F just happened??!" 😆😆

The message
The meaning
The whole concept was so beautiful and no doubt Arnav was so touched by Khushi
Barun really did a marvelous job here
But my mood goes off seeing Body doubles in this epi.😡

I was so waiting for this moment when she will realized and accept that rose which he gave her on her Bday and I had tears in my eyes that she is so special to him more than anyone
He never brought anyone in this garden except her
She is his mother's Bahu
Marriage had no meaning now
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

😆Arshi star parivaar awards 2018☺️

Edited by Sarun786 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarun786

Really?

Word Count: 1

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I love Roca episode👏

and you wrote beautifully and the edits are so stunning.
Thank You for your time and efforts

I love the way he finds out how much love she has for him and respects for his beliefs,How far these two have come
if she can do this he can go any length for these rituals
the next day he was all prepared and in for anything
all because he wants her with him for eternity😳

Glad u enjoyed as I have no time to sit, so I will do in between whenever time permitted but I will finish all this time...w😆aisey bhi in some epis main kucho nahin so we will run over there
This episode has a significance
He must have to find out the depth of her love
and he did and why she got slapped
She was not saving Amma she was saving his pride😊 This is why I love IPK because of those little nuances and touched with hidden meanings
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

"Mumma ka Aashirwaad"

AIYO, WE ARE HERE NOW, OH WELL, ME LATE LATIF WILL FINISH ONE DAY, PROMISE ASHU DEAR...🤗

These two episodes are one of the most beautiful ones during the remarriage track. ❤️ You witness some beautiful, emotional moments between them as they're now closer to each other than before... Because for Arnav, bringing Khushi to his mother's place means now they are one. <3

Khushi must realize her importance in his life because he not only gifted her a rose from this garden, but he showed her this place which is the most special place for him. 😳 Arnav's every word said to her was only to let her know what Khushi means for him. ❤️

"Meri maa ki bahu" that is Khushi. 😳

Really loved Barun here...😳 His portrayal of Arnav's emotions as he speaks about Ratna was done so effortlessly. ⭐️⭐️

👏 EXCELLENT INTERPRETATION, MANY PPL POINTED OUT THE BD, BUT IT NEVER BOTHERED ME AS I WATCHED THE SHOW WITH A DIFFERENT LENSE
THE MEANING, THE UNDERLYING PAIN, THE PURPOSE OF the WHOLE SCENE WAS THERE, WHO CARES.LOVE THE PINK👏

Another thing that I loved about this episode was the parallel scenes shown together. At one point you see the love birds coming closer, and at another point there is a clear danger sign of their marriage being called off.

YES THE PEAK OF LOVE AND HATE
THE MAIN MOTTO OF THE TAGLINE WAS ATTACHED

One scenario shows that Arnav has fully accepted Khushi as his wife but the other scenario shows that they are yet to overcome a few hurdles... The major ones.
Where Arnav readily gives Khushi the right to be called as his "maa ki bahu", here Dadi's mind is cooking a conspiracy where she decides to be silent and create a drama later on to ruin Khushi's life.
HOW BEAUTIFUL IT SOUNDED, I SIMPLY CAN'T EXPRESS MY JOY AS HE WAS THE ONE WHO SAID TO HER HE WILL NEVER ACCEPT HER AND HERE HE IS SAYING TO HER THAT SHE IS TEH ONE WHO HIS MOTHER WOULD HAVE CHOSEN ANS HE HAS AS HIS MOTHER'S BAHU...ABSOLUTELY A SHEER BEAUTY

P.S- Loved Shyam's expressions when instead of creating a drama Dadi gave the khandaani kangan & her blessings to Khushi. 🤣🤣 He was seriously like "W*F just happened??!" 😆😆

🤣🤣 you mean this

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

A great mileage😊
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Do check it here
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5041437

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Yes, it is
this episode was all about showing if she can go such length to change her ideas about him and accepts him the way he is
he can go any length to go through all to make her his

I like his smile knowing how much love she has for him when Buaji says 😊
😆 He was not mad at all when Buaji calls him Mad, that shows how much regards he has for her😊

WHo could have thought one day ASR will propose like this😳