Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Thank You di and he is a killer with his smirk
Making her speechless task but ASR accomplished it finally
Now he knows how to make Sanka devi stop talking😆
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Anjali is such a hypocrite character (sorry to use such a word, maybe it's a bit too much but it's the result of my irritation towards her 😳), and we openly saw a good example in today's episode.
So it's barely 2-3 days I guess since this woman had a miscarriage, and was clearly on the verge of dying... Then she sees her beloved Shyam ji in the house and is all chirpy, happy like before, as if nothing bad happened! Okay, I can agree that she must have been feeling ecstatic to have her husband back, but isn't it too much that one moment she was having high fever, her pulse rate was low, and the very next moment she is standing on her feet, making kheer and actively participating in wedding preparations?!

To me this obviously looks odd. 😕

Now why I call her hypocrite is because she was the one who felt bad on seeing Arnav celebrating Khushi's birthday earlier and was wondering how he can be happy when his sister is sad. And now see, she is the same person who easily forgets her miscarriage and wants everyone to be happy. Why? Because her silly demand has been fulfilled and Shyam has been called back in the mansion.

Is this what we call double standards?
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali's character had become so irritating at that time that even poor Daljeet got immense hatred from fans ..
Roka WU is awesome, Faiqooo..
Waiting for the next ones ..

Originally posted by: nnks

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=i9Syf-Dr-aE[/YOUTUBE]

I love this promo😊
TFS

Originally posted by: nnks

Khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono.. Iss duniya se nahi darenge hum dono 😆😆Arnav : excuse us pls😆

Arnav singh raizada..Khushi khumari gupta singh...raizada banne mein abhi waqt hai..

Arnav :Oh really!Matlab abhi tum meri nahi ho!
Khushi : nahi hum to aap hi ke hai☺️Bolna Kya sikh gaye hame hi chup kara dete hai aajkal😳😕

This song suits them😆

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Thank You di and he is a killer with his smirk

Making her speechless task but ASR accomplished it finally
Now he knows how to make Sanka devi stop talking😆

😆 finally he found the solution and he doesn't have to talk to her when she is asleep

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Anjali is such a hypocrite character (sorry to use such a word, maybe it's a bit too much but it's the result of my irritation towards her 😳), and we openly saw a good example in today's episode.

So it's barely 2-3 days I guess since this woman had a miscarriage, and was clearly on the verge of dying... Then she sees her beloved Shyam ji in the house and is all chirpy, happy like before, as if nothing bad happened! Okay, I can agree that she must have been feeling ecstatic to have her husband back, but isn't it too much that one moment she was having high fever, her pulse rate was low, and the very next moment she is standing on her feet, making kheer and actively participating in wedding preparations?!

To me this obviously looks odd. 😕

Now why I call her hypocrite is because she was the one who felt bad on seeing Arnav celebrating Khushi's birthday earlier and was wondering how he can be happy when his sister is sad. And now see, she is the same person who easily forgets her miscarriage and wants everyone to be happy. Why? Because her silly demand has been fulfilled and Shyam has been called back in the mansion.

Is this what we call double standards?

😡 at this point it was so obvious that if her world is not happy
she will make the whole family suffer
and Dadi was in it too
I found it unethical and out of norm too
one second she couldn't speak and was about to collapse
and the very next second she was walking and happy
what happened to that child HER child
utter strange
writer had lost his brain at this point in my view

Originally posted by: xZoyax

😡 at this point it was so obvious that if her world is not happy
she will make the whole family suffer
and Dadi was in it too
I found it unethical and out of norm too
one second she couldn't speak and was about to collapse
and the very next second she was walking and happy
what happened to that child HER child
utter strange
writer had lost his brain at this point in my view

I used to like her so much in the beginning but at this point, PH makes fool of her by changing her character😕
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Roca is up
Page 13

will answer all by this weekend
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Roca is up

Page 13

will answer all by this weekend