\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

He knew whatever he asked her to do
it is not her in her upbringing yet he is in rage, hurt and betrayal's worst form right now, his mind had only one thing how to save his sister's life, her child, and all

He's not a bit concerned for Khushi ... He's keeping an eye on her only for grabbing her shortly 😒
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Faiqooo

Thank You Images, Photo Cards, Greetings, Pictures

Word Count: 1

yes, he did cry a lot
with his di, a fear of losing his mom again

for the betrayal

in love for Khushi, which was an alienated feeling for him

in , trust of his Jijaji, in life after his father, he was a father figure to him as the initial epis shows how much he was listening to him carefully and understanding the life too through his jijaji's eyes,

in feelings, he cursed those moments of feeling anything for anyone who became his part and now it was difficult for him to tear that part away from him

my heart goes for him😭

There is no question what he did with Khushi had no redemption but what he was going through, that was not easy either
Imagine a brother, a child who just finds out his father his jijaji has affairs with other women

and at the top he tells his son, his brother in law

Yes I do and your sister, your mother is a bone of contention in between me and my so called love

the love which is actually HIS Life,

Arnav's life, his breathing line,

His own Khushi

who was in his BIL's arms, saying leave Anjali
his sister, his mother

not easy , He is walking and even thinking in such state is itself shows how the time had made him tough

What he does that is totally different story

Life is not simple, and relationships no way.A complicated stuff

There is no Q, pic always has two sides
we see she was dragged into hell but what was his mind dealing with that was another side
I love you seeing the depth of both sides,

the torture on women get sympathy quickly than men, it is a very stereotype
but this can't be put aside that men are stronger and their torture hurt in really life

here in IPK, one thing was so captured gracefully, Arnav never hit, or went to that extent which makes us cringe, he never took advantage of her even they were in the same room, he could have but he never did.

Forced marriage was forced because of Channel but it could have better if this would've been imposed like this

This proves that something does work against the norms then it raises one question in my head
Why the heck TV is not making such shows, why the same line of shows over and over, like what the heck
TV is only a tool now for oldies, new generation loves streaming, online stuff, a time is coming soaps will be for a small number of ppl
but if something like this is in the plate, they catch the audience,, I never understood the philosophy of this whole mindset.

This is totally unrealistic and strange approach we are seeing and you are right TV is not the media for all and majority, here we watch everything on Netflix on our computers.
Kids, forget it, TV is used as a monitor for their games

My MIL watched TV😊

Originally posted by: pakpearl

He's not a bit concerned for Khushi ... He's keeping an eye on her only for grabbing her shortly 😒

That was all in his mind
to save her sister
but I won't say he wasn't concerned for her either
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

😳Arshi forced marriage on valentine day☺️

Sach Na Sahi Jooth Bol Ke Hi Leja
Hero Na Sahi Yaara Villain Banke Leja

If not the truth, say a lie and take me
If not as a hero then take me as a villain

Kasam Se Kasam Se, Hum Aayenge
Shaadi Ka Joda, Hum Layenge, Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge

I swear, I'll come I'll bring the wedding dress
I'll take the bride with me

Godi Pe Nahi To Yaara Gaadi Mein Hi Aaja
Aaja Aaja Aaja
Doli Mein Nahi To Yaara Seat Pe Hi Leja
Leja Leja Leja

Tere Pyar Ka Mere Pyar Ka Imtehaan Hai O Jaanam
Tere Hi Angna Jayenge Sajna, Yeh Elaan Hai O Jaanam
Ho Elaan Kar Do, Hum Aayenge

Tere Pyar Ka Mere Pyar Ka Imtehaan Hai O Jaanam
Tere Hi Angna Jayenge Sajna, Yeh Elaan Hai O Jaanam
Ho Elaan Kar Do, Hum Aayenge

Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge, Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge

IPKKND
Rabba Ve on Star Utsav☺️

Edited by Sarun786 - 6 years ago
pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is 5:48 in india and I am sitting in my plane reading your takes on forced wedding👏😭

His stance is assertive holding a strangely forlorn in his eyes, well deeply troubled if anyone could imagine beyond .Exhaustion could be seen as now what he has to face.

Consciously, his jaw stiffens, he knows it won't be easy. He moves forward one step,but senses no movement from her... and he turns his head back to look at her, to make sure she is following. She is fearfully stood there, clutching her dupatta.
and he thinks of her a seductress who is after money. No doubt, She is breathtakingly beautiful...and she is his, his manglasuter, his sindoor, she is his.

but I must say, he sees a hurtful bride of his, he does maybe momentarily but he does and this time he doesn't drag her, he holds her hand in his palm, securely with an assurance I am with you.
She puts her hand on his and now they are facing the whole family together, as one

Originally posted by: pmohan89

It is 5:48 in india and I am sitting in my plane reading your takes on forced wedding👏😭

His stance is assertive holding a strangely forlorn in his eyes, well deeply troubled if anyone could imagine beyond .Exhaustion could be seen as now what he has to face.

Consciously, his jaw stiffens, he knows it won't be easy. He moves forward one step,but senses no movement from her... and he turns his head back to look at her, to make sure she is following. She is fearfully stood there, clutching her dupatta.
and he thinks of her a seductress who is after money. No doubt, She is breathtakingly beautiful...and she is his, his manglasuter, his sindoor, she is his.

but I must say, he sees a hurtful bride of his, he does maybe momentarily but he does and this time he doesn't drag her, he holds her hand in his palm, securely with an assurance I am with you.
She puts her hand on his and now they are facing the whole family together, as one

👏 beautiful description of that moment
how difficult that one step was to take and he did it for her and she placed her hand, this time he was not dragging her like the Temple's stairs
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Can't agree with you guys anymore! ⭐️⭐️
Of course a story has two sides... Yes, Arnav is always criticized for hurting Khushi and misunderstanding her but what about him? If he made her suffer then he too was going through hell.

Just imagine, that man was trying to find his happiness in Khushi but what he apparently got from her was betrayal and nothing else. From what he saw, he could only conclude that his father-like brother-in-law was having an affair and that too with a woman to whom he was going to confess his love! 🥺

Also, if you guys carefully watched the scene when Arnav comes into his room after seeing Khushi with Shyam on terrace, his mind is only flooded with thoughts about how Shyam was given so much respect in the Raizada family... Means at this point Arnav felt betrayed ONLY by Shyam.
As far as Khushi is concerned, he wasn't even thinking about her. Arnav's only concern at that moment was his sister, who treated her husband like God.

It is the confrontation scene of Arnav & Shyam that makes Arnav hate Khushi and hence, he unwillingly decides to tell everything to his sister.
But then Anjali's pregnancy complicates the situation even more and ultimately Arnav keeps the contract marriage proposal in front of Khushi.

However, the irony here was that while Khushi assumed Anjali's pregnancy to be something which could bring the situation under control, the same pregnancy news created a dilemma for Arnav and worsened the situation for both!

I equally felt bad for both of them. Khushi didn't know why she was being punished, Arnav made her suffer and always kept an eye on Shyam but he himself wasn't sure what would happen in future, where this would lead to!
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Aaja, Aaja, Aaja, Aaja...
(Please) Come

O... Meri Zindagi Mera Pyaar Yaad Aa Raha Hai
I'm remembering my life and my love
Aanewala Hai Jo, Woh Yaad Aa Raha Hai...
The one who's about to arrive, I'm remembering him
Sajan Sajan Teri Dulhan Tujhko Pukare Aaja...
O my beloved, Your bride is calling out to You
Aakar Mere Hathon Mein Mehndi Tu Hi Racha Ja...
Come and decorate henna on my hands
Aaja, Aaja, Aaja...
Come

Chunari Meri Rangeen Hui Hai Tere Rang Se Sajan...
My chunari is coloured in Your colours, O beloved
(Chunari is a cloth covering the top of a dress which is sometimes even used as a veil)
Aakar Rang De Mera Ang Ang Apne Rang Se Sajan
Now please come and colour every part of my body in Your colours, O beloved
Aaja, Aaja, Sajan Aaja...
Come, my beloved
Tumse Wafaein Bahut Main Karungi
I'll be faithful with You forever
Kasam Teri Ab Yeh Dil Kisi Ko Na Dungi
I swear this in Your name, I'll not give my heart to anyone else
Aa Tujhe Bata Doon, Mere Dil Mein Kya Hai
Let me tell You what's lies in my heart
Dil Lene Waale Tujhe Jaan Apni Dungi
O stealer of my heart, I'll give You my life
Aaja, Aaja, Aaja...
Come

Dhadkanein Badh Rahi Hai, Woh Kareeb Aa Raha Hai...
My heart-beats are escalating as he's coming nearer
Khushnaseebi Banke Mera Woh Naseeb Aa Raha Hai...
Bringing good fortune with himself, my destiny is coming

Sajan Sajan Teri Dulhan Tujhko Pukare Aaja...
O my beloved, Your bride is calling out to You
Aakar Mere Hathon Mein Mehndi Tu Hi Racha Ja...
Come and decorate henna on my hands

IPKKND
Rabba Ve on Star Utsav☺️

Edited by Sarun786 - 6 years ago