\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh I loved this sequence.

Paypal wedding with Akash

and Arnav-Khushi romance

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

the Teri Meri episode has my heart

Somehow it slipped through my sight.

Thank You for visiting

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarunalicious

Oh I loved this sequence.

Paypal wedding with Akash

and Arnav-Khushi romance

That is the best time in IPK

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Awesome post/gifs di well written even though I watched IPK in few languages but they changed d songs so finally after 6 years I watched Teri meri on tv Magical ArShi <3

Hello ji

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.

You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Hello ji

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.

You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

I posted it there

can anyone explain it to me what do I have to do?

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I posted it there

can anyone explain it to me what do I have to do?

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

You need to go the link which I gave and post there saying "I have been coloured by team Basanti"

Thats it

Thank you so much and happy holi❤️

Edited by evilxbalaa - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

You need to go the link which I gave and post there saying "I have been coloured by team Basanti"

Thats it

Thank you so much and happy holi❤️

I did that. Thnx

Happy Holi to u as well.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: xZoyax

here in IPK, one thing was so captured gracefully, Arnav never hit, or went to that extent which makes us cringe, he never took advantage of her even they were in the same room, he could have but he never did.

Forced marriage was forced because of Channel but it could have better if this would've been imposed like this

Firstly , very aptly described , it's wonderful to read abt the epis again and relive the memories..

Whoever forced the marriage , it was very well in sync with the story .

Arnav was hurting badly and he was hurting khushi. She didn't deserve it but then , I watch her scene with devi maiyaa and I calm down...how did devi maiya let it happen ? Khushi had full faith in her but this time it was shaken up...in the bigger scheme of things , the forced marriage ensured khushis safety .

Nobody could have saved her from sham except arnav . Although he did it brutally, but unintentionally, unknowingly he protected her from sham. The man who could harm anjali under arnavs nose , who got arnav kidnapped and was fully capable of killing him, wouldn't have spared khushi . He has gotten too desperate at that time ..

From the first epi to the last , all arnav did was to protect khushi , sometimes knowingly mostly unintentional . Some kind of divine plan working for both of them . N amongst all the plans , like payals first wedding canceled, their engagement in the temple at shubh muhurat, sham getting exposed in front of khushi etc etc , forced marriage was the most important. Like they say, it was the biggest test of their wits , faith and love ❤️

Vaise..did anyone else like sham decorating khushis sr room🤣 plus..arnav and sham ka tashan dekhne wala tha..really sad khushi got caught in between

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Firstly , very aptly described , it's wonderful to read abt the epis again and relive the memories..

Whoever forced the marriage , it was very well in sync with the story .

Everything went smooth with the story yet some tracks were unbearable and way too boring.

Arnav was hurting badly and he was hurting khushi. She didn't deserve it but then , I watch her scene with devi maiyaa and I calm down...how did devi maiya let it happen ? Khushi had full faith in her but this time it was shaken up...in the bigger scheme of things , the forced marriage ensured khushis safety .

Nobody could have saved her from sham except arnav . Although he did it brutally, but unintentionally, unknowingly he protected her from sham. The man who could harm anjali under arnavs nose , who got arnav kidnapped and was fully capable of killing him, wouldn't have spared khushi . He has gotten too desperate at that time ..

Absolutely, bigger things and especially the ones that shake our grounds and transform our lives happen for a reason and we don't know those reasons but those are for our good and we understand those later. It was a big-time to shake Shyam's ground and that could be done by only Arnav. Yes, he hurt our doll but he was hurting too.

You know I was so mad at him but after reading Faiqa's posts and analysis and many others and watching the show multiple times, it made me change my mind and I was less angry at him later.smiley2

Shyam was a true Psycho, but without him this live was nothing too.

From the first epi to the last , all arnav did was to protect khushi , sometimes knowingly mostly unintentional . Some kind of divine plan working for both of them . N amongst all the plans , like payals first wedding canceled, their engagement in the temple at shubh muhurat, sham getting exposed in front of khushi etc etc , forced marriage was the most important. Like they say, it was the biggest test of their wits , faith and love ❤️

It was a test, oh yes, for both. It is not easy for him and for her, it was hell yet it was the safest heaven...

Vaise..did anyone else like sham decorating khushis sr room🤣 plus..arnav and sham ka tashan dekhne wala tha..really sad khushi got caught in between

smiley37 the way he was crushing those petals, i could imagine him dreaming about crushing his nasty plans he had for Khushi..

apna bana chuke hote...he said that on the terrace to her. True color of him got revealed to Khushi that night. She was right, you remained husband or not but I won't be yours.

Good to see you Charu, long time.🤗

answers are in blue

Edited by xZoyax - 2 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Good to see you Charu, long time.🤗

answers are in blue

Boring tracks ? 😕 There r some epis I skip but not before 260 ..some scenes I always ff..I watch ipk at one go..like 20 -25 epis per day so my eyes start hurting n I skip ..mostly aakash payal scenes and sham scenes. The best they did post marriage was keep sham low key. He was invisible for a good enuf portion.otherwise I wouldn't be able to tolerate it..they dragged his planning so much ..ek scorpio par 4 epis waste kiye

This time infact , I was more mad at arnav for hurting la , than his behavior with khushi 😆 I couldn't get over it ..

Then I explain myself nahi..this is not arnav..he said it himself..he just says things but regret it later..khushi loved him....that's his biggest qualification...anjali loved him..la loved him.. He was good he was good 😆Aur phir..i never judge arnav in these epis..I judge him by what he really was , which came into light only after the kidnap epis were over..how badly he wanted to hold onto khushi ..that natural transformation which came at that time , woh pehle nai thi ..not during akash payal wedding..not before Diwali.. that time he got sucked into khushis madness..post kidnap , khushi got sucked into his madness and eccentricities..I totally loved it ❤

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago