\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

It is impossible to forget them. I just saw his interview and his words that any young actor can do ASR.Hmm, really Barun?

But I will use his dialogue

Chap gaya hai 😉just Barun as ASR. What can we do?

Thnx for liking it dear <3

Holi is the best time ever

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Beautiful piece. :)

a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me.

This line had me. Well, he was at the war for a long time, he wanted to say it to her but she wanted to leave for Lucknow. He was burning within and finally this night he let it out., he wanted her to feel that heat which was reducing him and she felt through it and even conveyed back as affirmation through her heartbeat. He knew and he didn't let her breathe, he came back in her room to intensify that flicker of fire, he wanted her to be consumed along with him.

aap?

yaaa ...mmmain?

one word many Qs

One word many answers.

I miss IPK days

That red is the sum up. He let it out finally, he opened up to her accepting the LOVE, putting his trauma aside, hate of this LOVE aside. and that blue

uff

He was carrying those hawking eyes, she delivered him what she had put aside after Diwali,that Dhak Dhak was back. He was consumed by it a long time back and now he wanted her to feel that too, burn in the same chamber where his heart was the day one when he saw her.

Grace777 thumbnail

Hi Where can i get the link or episodes of IPKKND Rewind those 1 hr episodes which they showed right EK Jashan one can anyone please help.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thnx for liking it dear <3

Holi is the best time ever

Holi was their clashing point where his rage was breaking down by her innocence again, Her asking him Udhar, his seeing her not to let Shyam touch her with color, her childish nature during Holi, seeing her immersed in enjoying and doing all sorts of things to seek forgiveness, and then being happy after that, forgetting everything just smiling that Arnavji did put the color on her.

He was craving for her touch and she put color on him, just melted him like Nani said, bade bade phadh pighal jaje hain

Loving it again

Roop_P thumbnail

That red is the sum up. He let it out finally, he opened up to her accepting the LOVE, putting his trauma aside, hate of this LOVE aside. and that blue

uff

He was carrying those hawking eyes, she delivered him what she had put aside after Diwali,that Dhak Dhak was back. He was consumed by it a long time back and now he wanted her to feel that too, burn in the same chamber where his heart was the day one when he saw her.

His days were finding her in things making him reminding her and the night was simply a sleepless night, seeking her around him, this story is so simple, beautiful and no vulgarity. That is what I think it clicked many hearts.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Holi was their clashing point where his rage was breaking down by her innocence again, Her asking him Udhar, his seeing her not to let Shyam touch her with color, her childish nature during Holi, seeing her immersed in enjoying and doing all sorts of things to seek forgiveness, and then being happy after that, forgetting everything just smiling that Arnavji did put the color on her.

He was craving for her touch and she put color on him, just melted him like Nani said, bade bade phadh pighal jaje hain

Loving it again

awe, you are reminding me such a beautiful scene

Oh, Loan...That American-Hindi accent...huskily mixed with his dashing purple sweater and her asking in her Bhasha...Udhar...business -business/ Remember living with him she learned how to make her own destiny... Love these two

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

His days were finding her in things making him reminding her and the night was simply a sleepless night, seeking her around him, this story is so simple, beautiful and no vulgarity. That is what I think it clicked many hearts.

If he was restless, she was feeling the same, calling him with different names, thinking of him 24/7, he was her aadat way before she became his. She never acknowledged it until her dhak dhak and then we had Diwali, even knowing she is training La for him she still couldn't stop herself flowing with those emotions...

when eyes opened and she said"hum ye sab...kaisey"

and way before that she had tears seeing Arnavji hugging La

"humain to khush hona chaiye..phir..." that phir...lekin was a Question for herself

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Holi to All...

By ArshiHamesha

Dil Ki Baat[ Heartfelt talk]...[NEW]

She knew it he his hiding his feelings, "Farq padta hai..." It does matter but he won't say it so she devised the same innocent plan what works on her. When she drinks she says all of her heartfelt inner feelings, her so-called secrets, :)little things she keeps in her little heart and big things which she wants others to know or she wants to have the courage to ask... Yes, she is Khushi who keeps things and doesn't ask or do just not to hurt anyone intentionally, sweet person she is as always...

She extends her hands and says "issey pijye aur apne dil ki baat keh dijiye" [ drink it and say all of your heartfelt inner feelings, fears or whatever and what he said

"No Way"

and you also stop...ab tum aur nahin piyogi"[ you will not drink more

Why Arnavji...scared
Yes, he is...

He is scared of telling her how does he feel for her...

She knows

Ya to aaj aap piyaingey ya phir hum [ either you will drink or me ]

"OK" an affirmation out of being defeated by his heart...He thinks if he will drink he will remain in control but if she will, oh she will spill all the beans...which she does with Shyam but he doesn't know that.

Finally, he accepts his feelings for her...but she doesn't hear that regardless she knows that very well.

She is beautiful, cute, and Paagal...crazy she is but she is mine...

He couldn't stop further and walks to her, grabs her hand, pulls her closer, she hits his chest. No distance in between except two hands molded with each other at the top of their hearts...remembering all their heartfelt moments, poolside kiss to teri meri...and then he smiles, twirls her around, she smiles in return,

yes, she smiles over his action...the first time he gave her smile, the very first time he was the reason for the first heartbeat...which she never felt before and wanted to know the reason...
He was the reason
He is the reason
Dil ki baat...heartfelt talk in between completes by holding hands...
Yes, it is my turn now
I want to ask why my heart feels this way when you are around regardless you are the reason of breaking it..

He completes it because I feel the same when you are near me.

Confession was complete
Dil ki baat was complete

I love you Khushi to I love you Dammit happened way later but this was a true confession right from their hearts...the most innocent ever.

Amazing :)

Holi, the color splashing, their heartfelt moments. So miss them yaar

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Amazing :)

Holi, the color splashing, their heartfelt moments. So miss them yaar

Thnx A, I can see you are rewinding these memories these days in a full swing.

Enjoy dear,

Roop_P thumbnail

awe, you are reminding me such a beautiful scene

Oh, Loan...That American-Hindi accent...huskily mixed with his dashing purple sweater and her asking in her Bhasha...Udhar...business -business/ Remember living with him she learned how to make her own destiny... Love these two

Oh, Loan,

we are crazy for his huskily pitch here☺️

she is no less, Udhar, she is asking and she didn't even write it on the paper but she will return it🤣

but she signed it as a legal document. She is a nut case and he is right, she will drive him crazy.