\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thanks Adi, glad u liked it and sorry I wasn't here for a long long time

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Word Count: 0

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Fireflies...Jugnu♥️♥️Image

Word Count: 1

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Unforgettable holi episodes 🥰

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Unforgettable holi episodes 🥰

We can never be bored of these :)

TFS

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Happy Holi To All...

Awesome creations :)

TFS

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Awesome creations :)

TFS

Thank You dear :)

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is impossible to forget them. I just saw his interview and his words that any young actor can do ASR.Hmm, really Barun?

But I will use his dialogue

Chap gaya hai 😉just Barun as ASR. What can we do?

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

@TeriMeri @Arshi

Let me kiss you?

By ArshiHamesha

Love, genuine passionate love, was his for the first time like his heart was screaming that When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer to you. The time I spend with you I look upon as sort of divine one, a dim twilight under the stars one, as it is singing a song of life to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. My heart beats faster when I am near you, my love grows stronger as you touch my soul.I felt the heat and the passion when you fell in my arms and since then I started to love and trust this growing feeling of LOVE in me..and I wanted to give myself to it...All of it: The desire is consuming me and I know you feel the heat in every beat too. Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away, and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart. There's this place in me where every touch of you is printed, your breath has kissed it many times, and your whispers softly echoed whenever you have called me... It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me. We efface the bitterness by passionate love, without twists, without an aftertaste. When it is finished, it is not finished, as we are still here in each other's arms lulled by our love, by tenderness -- sensuality in which the whole being can participate.

Fingers clasping each pair of its mate... captivating each others' eyes ... and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire. I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I grasp you, I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me.. My heart to you is given: give yours to me; We'll lock them up together throwing the key of all bad memories. I want to forget my very existence in a deep kiss of you... just let me kiss you forever...Can I???

Beautiful piece. :)

a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me.

This line had me. Well, he was at the war for a long time, he wanted to say it to her but she wanted to leave for Lucknow. He was burning within and finally this night he let it out., he wanted her to feel that heat which was reducing him and she felt through it and even conveyed back as affirmation through her heartbeat. He knew and he didn't let her breathe, he came back in her room to intensify that flicker of fire, he wanted her to be consumed along with him.

aap?

yaaa ...mmmain?

one word many Qs

One word many answers.

I miss IPK days