\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

BEAUTIFUL Creations 👏 nnks

Thank u😳
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb awesome.. very beautiful analusis and awesome edits
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickysweet

superb awesome.. very beautiful analusis and awesome edits

Thanks 😊

Word Count: 1

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Happy Holi to All...

By ArshiHamesha

Dil Ki Baat[ Heartfelt talk]...[NEW]

She knew it he his hiding his feelings, "Farq padta hai..." It does matter but he won't say it so she devised the same innocent plan what works on her. When she drinks she says all of her heartfelt inner feelings, her so-called secrets, :)little things she keeps in her little heart and big things which she wants others to know or she wants to have the courage to ask... Yes, she is Khushi who keeps things and doesn't ask or do just not to hurt anyone intentionally, sweet person she is as always...

She extends her hands and says "issey pijye aur apne dil ki baat keh dijiye" [ drink it and say all of your heartfelt inner feelings, fears or whatever and what he said

"No Way"

and you also stop...ab tum aur nahin piyogi"[ you will not drink more

Why Arnavji...scared
Yes, he is...

He is scared of telling her how does he feel for her...

She knows

Ya to aaj aap piyaingey ya phir hum [ either you will drink or me ]

"OK" an affirmation out of being defeated by his heart...He thinks if he will drink he will remain in control but if she will, oh she will spill all the beans...which she does with Shyam but he doesn't know that.

Finally, he accepts his feelings for her...but she doesn't hear that regardless she knows that very well.

She is beautiful, cute, and Paagal...crazy she is but she is mine...

He couldn't stop further and walks to her, grabs her hand, pulls her closer, she hits his chest. No distance in between except two hands molded with each other at the top of their hearts...remembering all their heartfelt moments, poolside kiss to teri meri...and then he smiles, twirls her around, she smiles in return,

yes, she smiles over his action...the first time he gave her smile, the very first time he was the reason for the first heartbeat...which she never felt before and wanted to know the reason...
He was the reason
He is the reason
Dil ki baat...heartfelt talk in between completes by holding hands...
Yes, it is my turn now
I want to ask why my heart feels this way when you are around regardless you are the reason of breaking it..

He completes it because I feel the same when you are near me.

Confession was complete
Dil ki baat was complete

I love you Khushi to I love you Dammit happened way later but this was a true confession right from their hearts...the most innocent ever.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Happy Holi to All...By ArshiHamesha

She knew it he his hiding his feelings, "Farq padta hai..." It does matter but he won't say it so she devised the same innocent plan what works on her. When she drinks she says all of her heartfelt inner feelings, her so-called secrets, :)little things she keeps in her little heart and big things which she wants others to know or she wants to have the courage to ask... Yes, she is Khushi who keeps things and doesn't ask or do just not to hurt anyone intentionally, sweet person she is as always...

She extends her hands and says "issey pijye aur apne dil ki baat keh dijiye" [ drink it and say all of your heartfelt inner feelings, fears or whatever and what he said

"No Way"

Why Arnavji...scared
Yes, he is...

She knows

"OK" an affirmation out of being defeated by his heart...He thinks if he will drink he will remain in control but if she will, oh she will spill all the beans...which she does with Shyam but he doesn't know that.

Finally, he accepts his feelings for her...but she doesn't hear that regardless she knows that very well.

He couldn't stop further and walks to her, grabs her hand, pulls her closer, she hits his chest. No distance in between except two hands molded with each other at the top of their hearts...remembering all their heartfelt moments, poolside kiss to teri meri...and then he smiles, twirls her around, she smiles in return,

yes, she smiles over his action...the first time he gave her smile, the very first time he was the reason for the first heartbeat...which she never felt before and wanted to know the reason...
He was the reason
He is the reason
Yes, it is my turn now
I want to ask why my heart feels this way when you are around regardless you are the reason of breaking it..

Confession was complete
Dil ki baat was complete

I love you Khushi to I love you Dammit happened way later but this was a true confession right from their hearts...the most innocent ever.

Beautiful and her devised plan worked

in blue my fav

Love the edits👏

Awesom

Holi is the most beautiful time of IPK, 😳
I am posting your poem here

She is so beautiful!

By

ArshiHamesha

The angelic eyes of hers beatify my way

Have stolen my heart, my mind on the way

My heart beats for her sings for her my way

Have gone crazy beyond reason in this way

She is so beautiful!

She asks me why her heart beats for me this way

Have gone crazy to find all the ways ,but no way

Can't forget why breathing faster than a heartbeat

But knowing this beat has a connection to my way

She is so beautiful !

To truly explain her what that means in my way

The most beautiful words confessing their way

My heart beats, my soul exists only for her ray

That is why my heart calls her best to join this way

She is so beautiful !

No words can describe my love for my angel anyway

No expression could catch her innocence this way

She is everything to me and my true soul mate

My heart only beats for her , forever and ever this way

She is so beautiful !

this makes me go crazy😳

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

I am posting your poem here

She is so beautiful!

By

ArshiHamesha

The angelic eyes of hers beatify my way

Have stolen my heart, my mind on the way

My heart beats for her sings for her my way

Have gone crazy beyond reason in this way

She is so beautiful!

She asks me why her heart beats for me this way

Have gone crazy to find all the ways ,but no way

Can't forget why breathing faster than a heartbeat

But knowing this beat has a connection to my way

She is so beautiful !

To truly explain her what that means in my way

The most beautiful words confessing their way

My heart beats, my soul exists only for her ray

That is why my heart calls her best to join this way

She is so beautiful !

No words can describe my love for my angel anyway

No expression could catch her innocence this way

She is everything to me and my true soul mate

My heart only beats for her , forever and ever this way

She is so beautiful !

TFS Sanaya 😊 I completely forgot🥱
pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"No Way"

Why Arnavji...scared
Yes, he is...

She knows

He was the reason
He is the reason
Yes, it is my turn now

Confession was complete
Dil ki baat was complete

fabulous👏

This is the golden era of IPK

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"No Way"

Why Arnavji...scared
Yes, he is...

She knows

He was the reason
He is the reason
Yes, it is my turn now

Confession was complete
Dil ki baat was complete

Sorry I was busy in my traveling and just got back.
Beautiful times, Holi is one mesmerizing moment of their life where he actually confessed it matters
Oh, yes this was his way of telling her she matters to him, she is the reason his heart has learned how to beat.

My beautiful caption is when he holds her hand and keeps it right at the top of his own heart.

That's it.

That was the connection she needed it and he gave her.She was right, in his inebriated state of mind he said all and more.

Beautiful Post 👏