\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I like your thoughts about why Khushi's character felt off beat.Her not accepting Arnav's genuine efforts, I have a different feelings for that.I think she does.She was doing all of this because of Anjali and Payal was also under Akash radar and she was blaming herself for all of this mess.

She was angry with Arnav because of his words and she should be and he knew it.

Khushi's senseless n insensitive dialogue "Nahi chahiye hame ye bina matlab ki banawati cheesen"..Okay,she was still angry at ASR and needed to be appeased but this was ridiculous..She really didn't understand the man she loved at all,funny na??Because she seems to understand other things pretty well,like why arnav gave flowers to his sister..
If cv's wanted to prolong the tension,there were other ways..By the end of the show khushi just started totally insensitive πŸ˜•her love for arnavji hardly coming through..
Bechara ASR uff..

Edited by nnks - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Made a new thread for the last badge of episodes

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5035246#p148674558

I will post soon, my asthma is killing me
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thank u so much Faiqa...Get well soon..

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I know allergies here are sp bad at this time of the year
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry my friend peeping in after days
IF is not place you know that.
I rather enjoy you on the fb or mostly the blog😊

But I will take my time to catch up with you

now we are entering the track "how to woe Khushi?"

A quick red has given me a glimpse of how Arnav's words of bringing the contract have made Khushi's heart so dull and without any colors.She loves him immensely but refuse to live under the looming shadow of this one contract which makes her feel so low.

If you want me to walk by your side then this time of six months has to pass.Love her thinking here

Originally posted by: pmohan89

A quick read has given me a glimpse of how Arnav's words of bringing the contract have made Khushi's heart so dull and without any colors.She loves him immensely but refuse to live under the looming shadow of this one contract which makes her feel so low.

If you want me to walk by your side then this time of six months has to pass.Love her thinking here

she wanted that but CV didn'tπŸ˜•

monicavr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ive just finished to read your analysis on 220-228 epi. ...you make me cry, 😭 because you have made justice with Khushi character...you are too good with your interpretation of her state of mind, her feelings, her loneliness...Ilove Khushi more now...πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

A quick read has given me a glimpse of how Arnav's words of bringing the contract have made Khushi's heart so dull and without any colors.She loves him immensely but refuses to live under the looming shadow of this one contract which makes her feel so low.

Thanks, Priya, come whenever you have time dear,
I love Khushi's way of making him realize that she is hurt because of his talking about contract again and after all of this what happened in between them

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

Ive just finished to read your analysis on 220-228 epi. ...you make me cry, 😭 because you have made justice with Khushi character...you are too good with your interpretation of her state of mind, her feelings, her loneliness...Ilove Khushi more now...πŸ‘

Thanks dear, no one can understand a character until or unless you are in its shoes and I feel her pain to my heart maybe because I love her, I actually started watching IPK from 100 epi where LG didn't give her hug back.That moment he made me so mad that in three constant night I watched all the epis on Youtube .What were the days.Ismailvegamza and his love videos.
and then I understood the reasons for his not hugging her back but I was still mad.

I had this in me until I totally understood him and then both became my fav...πŸ˜† It became hard to be mad any more.😳

Thanks dear yet I cried with her many times