\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
@Faiqa- I like your thoughts about Khushi being too stubborn (talking of the birthday celebration), I do agree that somewhere she dragged the matter a bit too far, especially when she knows very well that how tough it must have been for a person like Arnav to come up with such ideas.
But another thing is that being stubborn is Khushi's characterisation! If ASR is stubborn, she is equally adamant... She is the only one who made him do things which he never ever did. She made him say things like sorry, thank you, please, she made him laugh, and with this birthday episode again she proves that she is the only one who can bring him out of ASR's arrogant shell.

If according to Lavanya, ASR never wished anybody on their birthdays, it clearly means that neither he wished his sister nor he wished Lavanya too.
But Khushi is the one who wants to break this ritual of Arnav & that's why she was hell bent on rejecting every move from him... Be it gifting the handbag, the poolside decoration & cake and even the saaree!

But yes, I also like how Arnav was so much into making the day special for his lady love. ❀️ At a point I did want Khushi to realize that whatever he is doing is only to make her happy & if not anything then she could have just said a small thank you to him... But wahi, dono ziddi hain. πŸ˜†
This is a small but a very cute scene in my eyes😊 The way he was asking his Nani that was showing he was craving those moments
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

🀣 horror and thriller according to NK
So true
but you know I think ASR didn't want to share any romantic moments with NK and they have many
wink wink
it remains in between him and his Khushi

I agree. 😳 No matter how helpful NK was & how badly he wanted to bring the two closer by helping Arnav, the latter never wished to share the details of his romantic moments with NK or even anybody else. 😳
That's something which has to be only between Arnav & Khushi.
Maybe that's why he never mentioned about the eye locks, the falling in my arms moments with NK when he asked about having any romantic moments with Khushi. πŸ˜‰

But one question always annoys me- How on earth did the Raizadas come to know about the almost kiss of ArHi that they mentioned during their sangeet ceremony?! πŸ€” It means Arnav only must have given them this detail?! 😳
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: whiterose29

@Faiqa- I like your thoughts about Khushi being too stubborn (talking of the birthday celebration), I do agree that somewhere she dragged the matter a bit too far, especially when she knows very well that how tough it must have been for a person like Arnav to come up with such ideas.

But another thing is that being stubborn is Khushi's characterisation! If ASR is stubborn, she is equally adamant... She is the only one who made him do things which he never ever did. She made him say things like sorry, thank you, please, she made him laugh, and with this birthday episode again she proves that she is the only one who can bring him out of ASR's arrogant shell.

If according to Lavanya, ASR never wished anybody on their birthdays, it clearly means that neither he wished his sister nor he wished Lavanya too.
But Khushi is the one who wants to break this ritual of Arnav & that's why she was hell bent on rejecting every move from him... Be it gifting the handbag, the poolside decoration & cake and even the saaree!

But yes, I also like how Arnav was so much into making the day special for his lady love. ❀️ At a point I did want Khushi to realize that whatever he is doing is only to make her happy & if not anything then she could have just said a small thank you to him... But wahi, dono ziddi hain. πŸ˜†

True, ziddi ek number ke hain dono
No doubt, she makes him do things no matter he gets angry or irritated but does it any way
in the beginning it did surprise her that he does it what she asks or says but then she knew this the way she will make him do things.

Originally posted by: whiterose29

I agree. 😳 No matter how helpful NK was & how badly he wanted to bring the two closer by helping Arnav, the latter never wished to share the details of his romantic moments with NK or even anybody else. 😳
That's something which has to be only between Arnav & Khushi.
Maybe that's why he never mentioned about the eye locks, the falling in my arms moments with NK when he asked about having any romantic moments with Khushi. πŸ˜‰

But one question always annoys me- How on earth did the Raizadas come to know about the almost kiss of ArHi that they mentioned during their sangeet ceremony?! πŸ€” It means Arnav only must have given them this detail?! 😳

πŸ˜† that detail was from writer because there was no such thing in the story we have seen
it actually goes opposite to the norm they had developed. Their moments remained in between them
Maybe detective Mami had it but no, I doubt that but she is the only one who mentioned in the song.

Did anyone here download the movie?
If did plz do share with me
I couldn't see it😭
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Did anyone here download the movie?

If did plz do share with me
I couldn't see it 😭

Watch on hotstar dearπŸ˜ƒ
https://www.hotstar.com/tv/iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon/s-29/the-saga-of-pure-love/1000221321

Originally posted by: xZoyax

πŸ˜† that detail was from writer because there was no such thing in the story we have seen
it actually goes opposite to the norm they had developed. Their moments remained in between them
Maybe detective Mami had it but no, I doubt that but she is the only one who mentioned in the song.

πŸ˜† Detective 007 Mami
I doubt that, I think just like many things were forgotten, this was one of them
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thank You, everyone, for your input and beautiful discussion.
Had no time this weekend
Def will come back tomorrow and will resume as much as I can😊

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thank You, everyone, for your input and beautiful discussion.

Had no time this weekend
Def will come back tomorrow and will resume as much as I can😊

no worries diπŸ€—