\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode 296

Kya Kar Rahi Ho?

What are you doing?

The happiness of di was always important and this is why he married Khushi.didn't he?When he was ready to confess the word which was not meant for him..."I love you"

He said those when he was abducted and now he is looking for reasons to say it again making all changes in that contract...will and all but after a big mess.

But now again he is ready to break her brutally...

Next words make me cry...

"It is all your fault, Khushi...because if you hadn't come, Shyam would not have done what he did and di remained happy in her world..."

How cruel he is here...He is unforgivable beyond imagination...

Khushi looks up, a small world of her again is shattered,A silence, no words, just lonely tears...

"You are the biggest mistake of my life, Khushi Kumari Gupta,

I wish I'd never met you..."

He leaves without even looking at her.How can he? He can't face the truth, can't stand her tears...Arnav has just dug himself a big hole and practically buried himself in it in my eyes.Yes, he is upset and feels helpless but that does not give him any excuse to go blame the one person who practically saved the family and his own life. I am shocked that he still has not learned from his past mistakes.

Khushi sits down by the pool side, completely baffled, dazed trying making sense of it...and he goes driving in the dark. in the SUV,and the memories start roaming.

di in that hospital, her wedding and the gunshot.nani's words, mami's accusations about Khushi near Anjali

But now heart picks up her closed eyes and tears, that mehsoos are way strong now...

His own words circle him... Khushi, Stop crying.. a beautiful beat of the heart reminds him ... Khushi, I love you.[ I love this part]

Khushi runs and hugs him that very first time in that room among boxes, she gets hurt saving him from thorns, from goons and started falling before his eyes as he struggles to free himself...and then his struggle to revive her.

This brings him to a point that she is a woman who is equally important as his di, didn't he say to her,"you have to walk with me as an equal partner..." then how come he forgot that?

Now realization seeps in, She is a girl without whom he can't live. and today again he broke her with his bitterness

A sanity dwells in after all of his yelling and driving.Apeace which makes him realize what he has done?

Halting his car in the middle of road, one word comes to his remorse lips

dammit!

"What have I done?"

This scene sets the stage for Arnav's ultimate redemption. He's going to have to prove himself big time in order for her to forgive him. If I were Khushi: Make this Khadoos beg. This just may be his biggest lesson to date, that's it.Me angry with him big time...

No one can make me at peace today...me in ASR mode bas...

The night, the sky, the stars, the poolside, every element had witnessed every moment of their lives so far.They both met here the first time and he saved her from falling into this pool which she dropped his typewriter.Their first kiss to their heartbreak.Their fights to their patch up moments.He always says things and regrets later.She knows and never gets angry of his scolding yet its been days she was getting dragged into a filth by the very same person Shyam just to save Arnav's life and today he himself insulted her over Shyam again.She was shocked and hurt beyond repair.Both were visibly hurt. Arnav was hurt too, no doubt yet he was beyond brutal but he was feeling hurt more than ever after realizing what has he done. "Khushi!..." He entered in a rush, knowing he has done wrong, moved a little closer with a fear, very much visible on his face.He looks at her.Eyes met and say many things but she averts.

sitting there packing her clothes, she was encircled by her own walls today, busy with her bag. Absolutely not giving in...maybe pain and hurt, when reached to a certain point makes you cold-hearted or numb..quite natural... He knew this would not be easy to set right at this time,a calculated mind but a needy heart was begging through eyes... Kya kar rahi ho What are you doing? .

There is a visible need for her, his Khushi, the very same way, in episode 124 when he found out that she was engaged and in anger he said it matters to me because ... But he never completed the reason of his need.He did when he was abducted. That day, she was not his.He has to let her go because she was wearing someone else ring. Today, she is his.His woman, his wife, with his sindoor and manglsutre.How can he let her go...

But she is hurt, flowing tears have no control but somehow she is not warm, she is not letting him in.I found it so natural and I strongly believe that distance is necessary among couples in such cases, Don't take me wrong.Not splitting apart, just away from each other's eyes when both are hot-headed and angry and hurt have no limit then it is better to take time out and let it go.It does make you realize the importance of many things and makes you act better and wiser in many ways. When Khushi leaves him later and says to him that change was inevitable, yes this change sometimes is important. "Khushi, whatever I said, I didn't mean it.Please don't do this right now..." He pleads as he is tired and torn in between his sister and Khushi.His desperation is so its peak. But she is not ready to reconcile, torn herself. as usually takes the blame... "You were right, if I were not there, nothing like this would ever have happened.." He had enough, admonished her..."Khushi!...

\

She is persistent and that grows his desperation more than ever.A man who never pleaded never showed his emotions with this thought that he would look like a desperate one today had all out open in front of her. Holding her hand, he turned her around, begs but her saying that she can't see anyone hurt because of her especially him. "Khushi, you can't go like this..." His voice gets thicker and a bit stern.So ASR gets angry when the pain gets to him. "Let me go, I can't see Anjali di in this mess because of me.." Here the first time he had found peace in her, a girl who brought a sunshine in his life, how could he let that darkness back in which he was in after his mother. He answered," and me??? aur main???

These words show clearly, ASR has changed into a man in love.A man who used to be in his own shell where no one could reach but Khushi.He wanted to be happy having his Khushi but she made him release her hand with one question, a question which he had no answer yet "If your di is unhappy, will you be happy???" She turns but he won't let her...nostril flare and Arnav takes the cloak of ASR.He resorts to the only thing he can, threatening her.

He reminds her that she cannot leave as their contract marriage is not up yet and she can only leave after. Khushi is shocked hearing him calling their marriage still a contract, after everything that has happened. He says that if she leaves, he promises to do what he said on their wedding day making Payal's life hell. She agrees to stay but also lets him know one more thing, that he has not changed. He is still Arnav Singh Raizada, the monster, who cares about no one other than himself and he can't change no matter what. Standing there, turning his face, being unable to take her tears, unable to face her, he pretended he didn't care as he threatened dire things. and when she had left the room.

A sheer pain covers his face,words poured through him. " sorry Khushi, I had to do this, but how can I let you go... The feeling is brimming within his voice...when he confessed and takes an oath... "I will get you back before the end of this contract.."

Khushi needed solace and finds in his di, Payal.That shows how strong their bond is. Utterly a beautiful scene in between two sisters. Later in their room, Khushi reflects on how Arnav stopped her from leaving. She remembers how he married her... He notices that she's looking at the stars and feels immense guilt. He again consciously apologizes for what he said and admits that he caused her a lot of grief and sadness. He vows to win her back and make her a part of his life forever. "I am sorry, Khushi,I" ve hurt you so much, but, I will win you back and make you a part of my life forever and ever..."

He abides by this promise and fights with every demon...to get her back The next day, Arnav wakes up to find Khushi missing. As he searches the house for her, he accidentally ends up asking Anjali if she had seen her. Nani tells Arnav not to worry about Anjali and informs him that Khushi went to Buaji's house early in the morning, Oh, that causes an angry Arnav to storm off to get her back. At Buaji's house, Buaji is wondering if everything is ok as Arnav did not come with her. Khushi informs her that he had some work and was busy. Khushi jokes around that she ran away from RM. She then prays to Devi Mayya asking for forgiveness to the fact that she did not inform her parents or Buaji of what happened at the Raizada house. As she prays, Arnav walks in and begins to question her as to how she dare defy him.Doesn't she know what he can do..." again a feel of Kya kar rahi ho...what are you doing?

As he questions her, Buaji and her parents walk in to see him. Buaji informs him that every year on her birthday, she comes running to her house to eat jalebi and rabri made specially by Buaji's hands. Hearing that today is Khushi's birthday leaves Arnav shocked and speechless. Eyes met with many questions, Why didn't you say so... the answer came across, you never care, busy hurting me around??? Eyes never rest all this time filled with anguish, complaints but hearts were always looking for each other... His guilt sets the stage for his redemption. The fact that he felt sorry for not only blaming her but for also forcing her to stay back by bringing up the contract marriage. No doubt, he is at a tight spot.Right now,...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 297 Maha

Ha-Ha-Happy Birthday

Arnav is surprised that it is Khushi's birthday and Buaji scolds Arnav for not remembering her birthday.She is right, majority men are same like Arnav.Later Akash will tell him for girls how important these days are. I love this maha, as this brings Khushi, our old Khushi back.Her carefree, nonchalant ways, full of mischievousness with her Buaji was my grabber.But at the same time, SIL Arnav who was greeted at the door by the neighbor and then welcomed by Buaji and all was something melted me.A multimillionaire was so tender and at the top so humble.Afraid of Buaji like a child, steady at his mission to woe his wife by wishing her, doing something which he never did before the very same way as he never said sorry.BUT Khushi is his and he can do whatever with her as always.She deserves it.She said once to him that you won't say sorry to me because of my status and he proved her that has no meaning for him in such case it is his hesitancy that hinders such act.Still, Khushi has to know a lot about her man. After the aarti, both Khushi and Arnav take Buaji's blessings and the rest of the family wishes Khushi a happy birthday. Arnav attempts to say "Happy Birthday" to Khushi when Buaji threatens him to stay for lunch which he accepts and Buaji leaves them alone so he could wish Khushi but he failed to do so.Poor guy is trying so hard.I feel for him.

He cleans his hands in front of broken mirror scolding himself as a third person,"Arnav Singh Raizada..." I found it cute though...The other side, Buaji taking Nazar of Khushi.No doubt, she was looking so cute in this act to which he also finds cute.Her smile brings a smile to his face.He was upset thinking that Khushi can't smile or laugh like this in RM.It was hurtful for him. Buaji asks Khushi if Arnav has wished her to which she says no. She even tells Buaji that till this day, Arnav has never wished anyone a happy birthday, according to Lavanya... which surprises Buaji. At the Raizada house, Mamiji intentionally keeps Payal busy which in return ends up burning Akash's lunch. Akash yells at Payal telling her that she needs to stop paying so much attention to her sister as she was busy making her fav dishes and start paying more attention to him.

A cute moment.Arnav attempts to explain himself to Buaji on the fact that he did not know it was her birthday. He says that he would be able to make up with his wife but wonders why Buaji is miffed with him. Buaji tells Arnav that in order to please her, he must eat whatever she has made, to which he agrees.Arnav trying to please Buaji. It's nice to see how much he cares about her family and that he wants to see them happy. It's really nice to see how his relationship with Buaji has changed since first meeting them. At first, Buaji didn't really like the Raizada's, especially after the way Arnav treated Khushi but she now treats him with so much love like her Babua

Buaji piles his plate many times with the food and he quietly finishes it.Buaji states to Arnav that she is no longer miffed with him as he continued to eat everything that was given to him. Later that day, he presents Khushi with a present to which she is surprised; a new bag.

Khushi shows Buaji and Amma her gift and says that it's from Arnav's manager Aman as his name was on the parcel... Upset, Arnav takes Khushi to the side and reminds her that he gave her the gift. When she asks him if he picked it out, bought it and packed it; to which he replied no; she makes him realize he has not bought her the gift.

He then says to Buaji and Amma that he should be leaving and is about to ask Khushi to come along. Khushi diverts and tells him to go and she will be home soon.I could feel his helplessness in the doorway when he asks Khushi if she will indeed return home, to which she says she has no other option but to do so.Here I felt a helplessness in her voice.How hard it is for both to stay away but at the same time staying together wasn't easy either.

At the Raizada house, Arnav informs Nani that today is Khushi's birthday. Nani realizes that Knowing the condition of the house and everything that happened, Khushi would not want her birthday to be celebrated in such a big manner.She knows how Khushi is sensible in such cases.

When she asks Arnav is he had wished her a happy birthday, he makes an excuse of a conference call and leaves. Arnav is then sitting by the poolside doing something on his laptop when NK comes by. When he sees Arnav searching about birthday surprises, NK gets happy. He realizes its Khushi's birthday and is glad to see that Arnav wants to do something nice for her. Arnav asks NK to leave him alone as Khushi is already upset with him. NK realizes that Arnav must have forgotten Khushi's birthday and begins to give him ideas on how to pacify her. NK puts forth a few good suggestions, from bringing Salman Khan for her to singing "Happy Birthday" to her, to take her on a trip, but Arnav turns down each of them. NK reminds him not to turn down his ideas as it was his New Year's Eve plan that brought them together. Arnav then gets an idea of how to please Khushi. On her way back home, It was nice to see NK give Arnav various ideas on how to please Khushi, even though Arnav turned each one of them down. It was cute and funny and was really sweet when Arnav stated he wanted to do something from the heart for Khushi. Khushi is constantly complaining about her new bag. She stops by the market to buy some vegetables and places them all in her bag. When she returns home, Arnav is glad to see her. Before he can say happy birthday to her, he is shocked to see what she has done to the bag; it seeped in with tomato juice.

The two have a discussion on the bag and Khushi is shocked when Arnav tells her the bag cost 2 lacks.I didn't like this part though but again at this point writing was haywire. Nani is cute here asking Arnav to take Khushi's bag.LOL, ASR and wife's bag full of vegetables in his hand...Nani takes Khushi's aarti and blesses her and Khushi then hands out laddoos that Buaji gave her to Nani, Payal and NK. They all then leave Arnav and Khushi alone as he again attempts to say happy birthday to her, which he again fails at... Khushi then decides to go to her room, but Arnav stops her saying that she can't go in there just yet. Not knowing what her husband means, she retreats to the kitchen. "OK, then I am going to Buaji's home..." I was like girl don't test ASR that much with your empty threats... After a long intense drama, we are seeing a lighter, happier, funnier episode which was nice for a change.It was nice to see a much happier and funnier episode, seeing Arnav bonding with Khushi's family, her miffed state with him and his trying to pacify her by all means.

Arnav-Khushi Hamesha

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
In case I need one more here if
It is done😆
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

It really upsets me the way Payal is treated now, I mean I really can't understand what exactly Akash is upset for? That Payal didn't tell him the truth earlier? So he thinks that if she told him everything earlier then all this drama wouldn't have taken place... as if everyone would have believed the Gupta sisters. 😕

Even then Shyam would easily defend himself & become the reason for Payal's second time broken marriage.

TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU
PAYESH STORY WAS COMPLETELY RUINED BY THESE PEOPLE.
YES EVEN IF SHE HAD MENTIONED EARLIER SHYAM COULD'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH THAT EASILY

AKASH WAS SPINLESS😕

Now what extremely surprises me is that how easily everyone is too concerned for Anjali bitiya, how everyone is thinking only about her, and in this process both Arnav & Khushi's trauma is openly ignored.

OH THAT HAD ME LIKE WHAT THE, NO HP EVEN BROUGHT A GLASS OF WATER
AND HOW COME KHUSHI WAS STANDING AND FIGHTING WITH HEAD INJURY

Arnav is the same man who stood mightily in front of the world, but now his own world is shattered & he feels weak because his mother-like-sister is devastated. My heart goes out for him because he is stuck between two most important women in his life. I guess 'stuck' wouldn't be an appropriate word... Basically what I mean to say is that he wants both Anjali & Khushi to be happy, but at the moment all he can do is only keep his sister happy which in turn will lessen Khushi's burden of "Ye sab kuch hamari wajah se hua hai!" 💔
And to imagine what all he must have gone through while being kidnapped is just a nightmare... One heartbreaking scene was where he was seated in a chair, his hands & legs tied with ropes & a helpless expression on his face. 🥺

ARNAV WAS WALKING ON A TIGHTROPE, ONE SIDE KHUSHI THE OTHER SIDE ANJALI
TO IMPT PEOPLE OF HIS LIFE
BASICALLY HE WAS HELPLESS, THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS IN LIFE YOU CAN'T GET A GRIP ON AND YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THOSE LIKE THIS UNTIL YOU GET USED TO, THERE IS NO SOLUTION OF THOSE AND THIS SCENARIO WAS JUST LIKE THAT

I really love Khushi in these episodes.❤️ She too is hurt from within, she is also disappointed somewhere, she is bearing with questioning eyes of the family members (Anjali to be precise), and above all, she nearly lost her life in the process of saving Arnav, yet she has kept herself together and is positively dealing with the bad times. She has seen the condition in which Arnav was kept as a victim by those goons, only she knows what all she had to do only to bring him back safely... Damn!

I LOVE HER DAMMIT😊
SHE IS A PILLAR
A REASON TO SMILE
A HOPE OF LIFE
This one episode made me so mad
at ASR
How could you say like this?😡😡

I like this comparison
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

IPKKND maha movie on star plus😆☺️

Saturday 6th oct...5:00 to 7:00 p.m. on star plus n star plus HD..🥳

i CAN'T SEE HERE IF SOMEONE DOWNLOADED IT PLEASE DO SHARE WITH ME
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

for ur hardwork n dedication ...

If someone would ever compile the list of Arshi-lovers,u'd top the list !!!

Thanks Apu
I do love Arshi/IPK no question.
My vision is different in this matter
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

I'm nowhere saying that Khushi was suffering more than Anjali or vice versa, my point is that at this moment everyone was suffering... For instance, just think of Naniji... This old lady is alive only to see a day where her grand daughter-in-law & son-in-law are throwing accusations on each other? She had a perfect image of Shyam in her eyes but she was just too disappointed!

NO QUESTION BUT THE THING IS WHAT ANJALI CHARACTER HAS BECOME AT THIS POINT WAS SENSELESS.MY Q IS WHO JUST WALKS IN BROTHER OR SISTER OR EVEN PARENTS' ROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING IF THE DOOR IS CLOSED???

It's not only Anjali suffering. Khushi too is suffering & Arnav is in the same boat as well, it's just the different ways of dealing with situation. I personally feel that Khushi is the strongest of all and she is the only one showing sensibility at the moment. Arnav too I feel is strong, but his usual impulsive attitude takes over him sometimes and he does things which he doesn't want to. For instance, when he accuses Khushi that all bad happened because of her, and then later is regretting his own harsh words.

EACH ONE OF THE MEMBER OF THE FAMILY AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT SITUATIONS THESE TWO WENT THROUGH.KHUSHI'S NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE OR ARNAV'S KIDNAPPING.I BLAME HIM TOO THAT WHY ON EARTH YOU LET SHYAM GO LIKE THAT. THROWING HIM OUT IS NOT THE SOLUTION.
ARNAV'S IMPULSIVE NATURE IS WHAT MAKES HIM DO SUCH THINGS WHICH HE REPENTS LATER. KHUSHI UNDERSTOOD THAT LATER.

Anjali has always been a meek character, so her behavior never surprised me actually. What surprised me more was when she goes to get the baby aborted without any hesitation. I understand that she's in trauma, but I just cannot digest the fact that a woman like Anjali who has been a mother figure to her small brother & till yesterday was excited to have her little Rajkumari goes to have abortion.

THAT WAS SOMETHING, NO MATTER WHAT A CHILD IS ALWAYS A WOMAN'S STRENGTH.THIS IS MY POV AND MY EXPERIENCE.HUBBY COULD BE ANYTHING BUT THE CHILD IS WHAT A DRIVING FORCE FOR ANY MOTHER.

She is more upset with Khushi than with Arnav, which again doesn't make any sense to me. Because Arnav is the one who threw Shyam out of the house & chose to trust Khushi, so ultimately the share of Di's 'naraazgi' should be equal between both Arnav & Khushi IMO.

YES SHE IS UPSET WITH KHUSHI AND THINKS OF HER BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR HER SITUATION.BECAUSE OF HER SHYAM WAS OUT.I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BUT THINK FROM WOMAN'S POV [ MANY SELF CENTERED ONES ] WOMEN IN OUR SOCIETY ALWAYS BLAME WOMEN...
HERE IS NO DIFFERENT
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

I think ASR's last words were very very powerful..Throwing shyam out of d RM n his sister's life is a very big decision and he took that on his own..It's not easy for him too..But he did it this time...ASR rocks!!after watching these epi so many times now I can say I understand his character more n more..Now I realised why he remained silent that time..He observed everything..His facial expressions,his anger,his eyes speaks ..

Dat he can't...

THOSE WORDS ARE HIS FULLY TRUST YET THOSE WORDS WERE THE REASON FOR ANJLAI BECOMING ANGRY AND BLAMING KHUSHI FOR ALL OF THIS FIASO