\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
I like what you mentioned about how things felt odd when one side Khushi couldn't walk and the next moment she was fighting with all without any head trauma😕
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Watched many times thesr high voltage drama episodes...
Arnav slapped Shyam twice first for his Di, and secondly for speaking ill of his wife and then dragged shyam holding his collar...He remained silent till d end just because of his anjali di..He didn't want to hurt anjali any more...The separation has proved khushi's innocence to him.. when Khushi finally gave up in last moments and asked Arnav To look into her eyes and he will see the truth n he believes khushi without any proof...This last 5 min scene touched my soul... kudos to the writers...Or woh do thappad😆😆
Shyam ka band baja diya😆😆1 thappd pe 1 thappad free..Free..free😆

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Glad to have you back here, Faiqa 🤗 Hope you're feeling better now. 😳

Read all your posts, and as usual loved every word you wrote. ❤️ Your observation about Arnav's silence in the major drama scene is really good... ⭐️⭐️ I was infact very much surprised by his silence, but what you pointed out does make sense. Earlier Arnav took a hasty decision just by listening to one side of the story & believed it to be the ugly truth, but now when cat was out of the bag in front of all, this time he allowed himself to listen to what every person had to say... Be it Shyam, Khushi, Manorama, NK or even Payal.

However, at one point there was a particular scene where Khushi was saying something & Shyam immediately retorted back in his own defense, and Arnav immediately grew tensed at that moment. For me, it strongly felt that Arnav was worried because somewhere he was realizing that Khushi spoke truth but the girl had nothing to prove her words, and this was Shyam's benefit. I really liked Arnav's expression there. ⭐️
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
It really upsets me the way Payal is treated now, I mean I really can't understand what exactly Akash is upset for? That Payal didn't tell him the truth earlier? So he thinks that if she told him everything earlier then all this drama wouldn't have taken place... as if everyone would have believed the Gupta sisters. 😕
Even then Shyam would easily defend himself & become the reason for Payal's second time broken marriage.

Now what extremely surprises me is that how easily everyone is too concerned for Anjali bitiya, how everyone is thinking only about her, and in this process both Arnav & Khushi's trauma is openly ignored.

Arnav is the same man who stood mightily in front of the world, but now his own world is shattered & he feels weak because his mother-like-sister is devastated. My heart goes out for him because he is stuck between two most important women in his life. I guess 'stuck' wouldn't be an appropriate word... Basically what I mean to say is that he wants both Anjali & Khushi to be happy, but at the moment all he can do is only keep his sister happy which in turn will lessen Khushi's burden of "Ye sab kuch hamari wajah se hua hai!" 💔
And to imagine what all he must have gone through while being kidnapped is just a nightmare... One heartbreaking scene was where he was seated in a chair, his hands & legs tied with ropes & a helpless expression on his face. 🥺

I really love Khushi in these episodes.❤️ She too is hurt from within, she is also disappointed somewhere, she is bearing with questioning eyes of the family members (Anjali to be precise), and above all, she nearly lost her life in the process of saving Arnav, yet she has kept herself together and is positively dealing with the bad times. She has seen the condition in which Arnav was kept as a victim by those goons, only she knows what all she had to do only to bring him back safely... Damn!
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
I'm nowhere saying that Khushi was suffering more than Anjali or vice versa, my point is that at this moment everyone was suffering... For instance, just think of Naniji... This old lady is alive only to see a day where her grand daughter-in-law & son-in-law are throwing accusations on each other? She had a perfect image of Shyam in her eyes but she was just too disappointed!

It's not only Anjali suffering. Khushi too is suffering & Arnav is in the same boat as well, it's just the different ways of dealing with situation. I personally feel that Khushi is the strongest of all and she is the only one showing sensibility at the moment. Arnav too I feel is strong, but his usual impulsive attitude takes over him sometimes and he does things which he doesn't want to. For instance, when he accuses Khushi that all bad happened because of her, and then later is regretting his own harsh words.

Anjali has always been a meek character, so her behavior never surprised me actually. What surprised me more was when she goes to get the baby aborted without any hesitation. I understand that she's in trauma, but I just cannot digest the fact that a woman like Anjali who has been a mother figure to her small brother & till yesterday was excited to have her little Rajkumari goes to have abortion.

She is more upset with Khushi than with Arnav, which again doesn't make any sense to me. Because Arnav is the one who threw Shyam out of the house & chose to trust Khushi, so ultimately the share of Di's 'naraazgi' should be equal between both Arnav & Khushi IMO.
nnks thumbnail
I think ASR's last words were very very powerful..Throwing shyam out of d RM n his sister's life is a very big decision and he took that on his own..It's not easy for him too..But he did it this time...ASR rocks!!after watching these epi so many times now I can say I understand his character more n more..Now I realised why he remained silent that time..He observed everything..His facial expressions,his anger,his eyes speaks ..
Dat he can't...

Edited by nnks - 6 years ago
nnks thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

It really upsets me the way Payal is treated now, I mean I really can't understand what exactly Akash is upset for? That Payal didn't tell him the truth earlier? So he thinks that if she told him everything earlier then all this drama wouldn't have taken place... as if everyone would have believed the Gupta sisters. 😕

Even then Shyam would easily defend himself & become the reason for Payal's second time broken marriage.

Now what extremely surprises me is that how easily everyone is too concerned for Anjali bitiya, how everyone is thinking only about her, and in this process both Arnav & Khushi's trauma is openly ignored.

Arnav is the same man who stood mightily in front of the world, but now his own world is shattered & he feels weak because his mother-like-sister is devastated. My heart goes out for him because he is stuck between two most important women in his life. I guess 'stuck' wouldn't be an appropriate word... Basically what I mean to say is that he wants both Anjali & Khushi to be happy, but at the moment all he can do is only keep his sister happy which in turn will lessen Khushi's burden of "Ye sab kuch hamari wajah se hua hai!" 💔
And to imagine what all he must have gone through while being kidnapped is just a nightmare... One heartbreaking scene was where he was seated in a chair, his hands & legs tied with ropes & a helpless expression on his face. 🥺

I really love Khushi in these episodes.❤️ She too is hurt from within, she is also disappointed somewhere, she is bearing with questioning eyes of the family members (Anjali to be precise), and above all, she nearly lost her life in the process of saving Arnav, yet she has kept herself together and is positively dealing with the bad times. She has seen the condition in which Arnav was kept as a victim by those goons, only she knows what all she had to do only to bring him back safely... Damn!

Aakash knows how traditional and well brought up payal n khushi are. But yes, he is going to blame Payal for not sharing such an important piece of information with him..he was deeply hurt...I loved his expression when he closed his eyes with disgust,anger and helplessness n I disappointed with him that why he didn't come to the rescue of his wife..

Edited by nnks - 6 years ago

Glad to have you back here, Faiqa 🤗 Hope you're feeling better now. 😳

Read all your posts, and as usual loved every word you wrote. ❤️ Your observation about Arnav's silence in the major drama scene is really good... ⭐️⭐️ I was infact very much surprised by his silence, but what you pointed out does make sense. Earlier Arnav took a hasty decision just by listening to one side of the story & believed it to be the ugly truth, but now when cat was out of the bag in front of all, this time he allowed himself to listen to what every person had to say... Be it Shyam, Khushi, Manorama, NK or even Payal.

However, at one point there was a particular scene where Khushi was saying something & Shyam immediately retorted back in his own defense, and Arnav immediately grew tensed at that moment. For me, it strongly felt that Arnav was worried because somewhere he was realizing that Khushi spoke truth but the girl had nothing to prove her words, and this was Shyam's benefit. I really liked Arnav's expression there. ⭐️

yes, that one moment was showing that he had enough of Shyam
Why
because Arnav knows about Shyam's true reality.He is the one who told himself to Arnav Rani Sahiba is in between me and Khushi so whatever he as saying, was all a lie

Payal and Akash story doesn't fit in
I totally agree with you like what would be the outcome if he had known this before
At that time it was easy for Shyam to slip away now it was a different story

Kidnapping shows us how the mighty ASR who had this arrogance around but fell on this level where he was helpless at many fronts
Home and outside
He couldn't save his sister and wife from the vicious cycle of Shyam and Luck
and he writes his own luck, ironically he couldn't write this part

I'm nowhere saying that Khushi was suffering more than Anjali or vice versa, my point is that at this moment everyone was suffering... For instance, just think of Naniji... This old lady is alive only to see a day where her grand daughter-in-law & son-in-law are throwing accusations on each other? She had a perfect image of Shyam in her eyes but she was just too disappointed!

It's not only Anjali suffering. Khushi too is suffering & Arnav is in the same boat as well, it's just the different ways of dealing with situation. I personally feel that Khushi is the strongest of all and she is the only one showing sensibility at the moment. Arnav too I feel is strong, but his usual impulsive attitude takes over him sometimes and he does things which he doesn't want to. For instance, when he accuses Khushi that all bad happened because of her, and then later is regretting his own harsh words.

Anjali has always been a meek character, so her behavior never surprised me actually. What surprised me more was when she goes to get the baby aborted without any hesitation. I understand that she's in trauma, but I just cannot digest the fact that a woman like Anjali who has been a mother figure to her small brother & till yesterday was excited to have her little Rajkumari goes to have abortion.

She is more upset with Khushi than with Arnav, which again doesn't make any sense to me. Because Arnav is the one who threw Shyam out of the house & chose to trust Khushi, so ultimately the share of Di's 'naraazgi' should be equal between both Arnav & Khushi IMO.

Absolutely, at this stage everyone was suffering
and Anjali was the weak and everyone made her weak too by helping her creating this glass castle of hers.She was hurt the most because she had no courage to face the reality
Khushi is the winner here, besides she went through hell but she saved her Arnavji and herself and Anjali if you think deeply