\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode 288

Two Hearts One Beat...

Two hearts: Who learned to beat at one rhythm intrinsically? The melody and the tune of their love beat every drop of blood, which only carries the vitality of their existence, being together either in one frame or miles away . They sense each other's presence through this melody and every element of this universe, as God has created humans with every element ...air, fire, soil, and water...A calling of the soul by saying each other's name and touching each other's soul, which is everlasting and present like Hamesha...Their heartbeats are so protected within and run the reason for their life to be with each other.

"Yahan na sahi , shyad aur ek duniya hogi jahan tum aur main kabhi alag nahi honge

This is what DeviMaiya promised and arranged for her favorite children.

Arnav's fear losing his soul, his Khushi on the day of Heer Ranjha, on the day of her making an attempt to suicide brings a total devastation on his face...A silence prevails in his soul with a sinking heart ...When her hand limps ...lifelessly giving him first sign of fear that something is wrong...she was not able to create the same rhythm which always creates havoc in him and hers being in each other's proximity...she was not picking up the beat and his heart was sinking with it...The first indication..."humari Dhakanain ek ho jati hain...[our heartbeats become one]...and that brings a layer of deep fear within...He assures her that he is fine...everything is fine...and then he demands her..."Say something, dammit, baat karo mujh se...This is not funny" [Talk to me ]...but nothing in return..

Unlike Nainital where he lost Khushi and he threatened her with a slight lining of fear as it wasn't joked then or now...because when her hands slip from his,...he knows something is not right...Her hand which always holds on to him even in her unconscious state...Hamesha...His heart knows it and she knows it even they both were in denial...since from the beginning...from the day he called her with her name"Khushi!!! ...with the fear ...of her safety...in those shaking walls of guest house...where he sends her...,or with the fear of her well being in Nainital when she gets a fever because he leaves her out in that dark room ...in that cold night ...No matter what he did , her faith and hope never lost the rhythm of him being her protector..."Aap sab sanmbhal lainge...sab theek kar dainge...[you will take care of everything by making it right... ]...dreaming of him caressing her face ...yes her dream seeing him as her prince...which she never shed and he never stepped back from his protective side for her...even in that darkest night...he was her protector...per DeviMiya's wish...

Arnav tries desperately to resuscitate her ...He pleads with her...but it changes into a command, "Please ...Just breathe...I'm telling you to breathe...Damn it...!!!'

This is the moment when he is just Arnav, a 14-year-old in a grown-up body whose biggest fear ...losing his loved ones is becoming a reality...There is no driven Ego like he had during Nanital or Guesthouse...

But today, there is a huge difference...in between Heer Ranjha and now...He wished for another world where he and she will be alone and will remain together Hamesha ...But today he wants her here , present with him...in his world...in their world...which will change into their "Choti si Duniya"...[their small world...]...Where.." Arnav aur Khushi khabi alag nahin ho sakte..."[ Arnav and Khushi can't be separated...]

He remembers her words "jab aapke liye sab se achi aur Ranjhe ki sab se buri ghadi ayegi...Hum mar jayengey...Samjheye hum bhi ek tara bangey...raat main dayain se teesra...jo sab se ziyada chamkta hai..."[ I will die...just think I became a star ...third from the right side...in the night which sparkles the most..]...He shakes his head with tearful eyes but in determination.."No, Khushi!! No!!..." He can't let that happen...He won't ...regardless, these stars always show them the way to each other...and hold so much meaning for them...But he tells her...NO...You can't go..."Khushi!...tum mere saath aisa nahi kar saktin" {u can't do this to me ]...

His first touch in months ...his lips on her forehead and unwilling to let her go...Tears streaming down his face...venting out every emotion...he begs, pleads, orders, commands, cries, fears...without losing determination...His every words comes back to haunt him..."iss pyar main sahi aur ghalat ka koi matlab nahi..." [there is nothing right and wrong in this love...]...the only thing would be wrong if he lost her..."Khushi main tumhare bina..."[Khushi me ...without u..] and he can't complete it...he doesn't want to complete it...He is Arnav Singh Raizada, who writes everyone's destiny...and he will write hers today...

He found hope in Holi...and that became a vital connection between them... they always hear and feel the presence of each other..Hamesha...

Khushi.."Kya aap sun sakte hain ..humare di ki Dhakan...

Arnav answered...Hamesha...

Yes he can hear her and she can hear his...They are one in this ...the rhythm of this melodious life is one...His last hope ..."Jab tum mere paas hoti ho, tumhare saath saath mere dil ki dhakan bhi taiz ho jati hai...humari ...dhakanain ek ho jati hain..."...[ my heartbeat goes faster along with yours...when you are with me...our heartbeats become one...]

She has to hear him...

"Love is the voice of silence,a hope in fear, the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star..." ~Cummings~

He brings her hand to his heart ..the very same way he did on Holi...Their soul Touch...Which their soles can recognize from miles...Which always ignites the flicker of this rhythmic reaction of Faith and togetherness with hope ...as always...

The melody of this "Atoot Vishwas..." starts its movement...Dhak Dhak Dhak...and picks up speed...While holding her head so gently ...with closed eyes...behind tears...and she reciprocates with this beat of love and life... he calls her name...again...Khushi!!! ...

\

She hears it...finally she hears it...He opens his eyes...her sweet voice mingles with Sweet Rabba Ve in the BG...She breathes for him...his sinking heart picks up it's pace ...seeing her breathing and moving in his arms...

A smile appears behind cloudy eyes...and he holds her closer to his heart...with a promise that he will never let her go...and she makes it sure that he believes it too...she calls his name..."Arnavji!!!..."

"shhh" ...he whispers as always he does by holding her..."Kush bolne ki zaroorat nahin hai..."...[There is no need to say anything] ..Yes their heart have already confessed their solemnity ..no need of any word...

She holds his tearful face ...his wounds to sooth em...and he kisses her palm with deep love...the very same Palm where she has written his name..."A"...Both fills each other's heart with the desirous rhythm of love and care ...While DeviMaiya drapes them with her love ...he drapes her with her Duppatta...Yes she is his...with divine forces' permission...and blessing...by any means...they are one ..for eternity...

She tries to get up but she can't ...he leans to scoop her up ...and He smiles lovingly and proudly seeing her hand on his shoulder and holding his vest as always ..it's right place...

This completer the circle of eternity in their life...with full awakening for both of them...Where every doubt and misunderstanding has been removed with the restoration of Faith and Love...

Eyes get locked together ...and he carries her without losing his gazes...being lost in each other..as she kept cupping his face...while he carries her locking her eyes with him without blinking, assuring his heart, yes she is his, she is in his arms, assuring her, everything will be alright...

it seems yesterday when he did carry her from Devi Maiya's temple ...with his right on her "Zabardasti utha keh laijayenge..."..[u will take me forcefully...]...But even then their hearts knew this rhythm despite their minds were in denial..but hearts found the beat on Holi and.Today Finally Two hearts were together ...united for eternity...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 289-290

Do You Have a Proof??...

I am watching 289-290 and honestly always got stuck to this when Arnav says "Do you have a proof? or when Khushi says Just believe me...Why on earth she has to say this to Arnav after everything has happened in front of his eyes.Why on earth Arnav was damn quiet all this time??Why?

Just for the sake of his di?as everytime he wanted to open his mouth for the rubbish Shyam was saying, he wanted to jump with his gritted teeth yet seeing his di's condition he stopped.I guess,He was giving Khushi a full chance to bring Shyam's true face out and Di was still important because he still has to realize Khushi's love and sacrifice which felt totally unnecessary at this point.I was recalling those days and many rumors and news were out that Arnav had put his papers down to quit, Daljeet wanted more space as the promise of her character had been taken so I guess this was going towards Di ki saut or whatever was initially planned.Whatever it was, it ruined the whole taste in me.

Arnav and Khushi climbed up the stairs holding her so gently and she stops when he tries to ring the bell."Arnavji I need to tell you something...Khushi confirms Arnav again that Shyam is behind the kidnapping. But Arnav asks her is she sure. And she replies with confidence that Shyam is reprehensible. He wants to know, does she have the proof. Khushi says nothing, but her eyes glint with confidence.

Inside the house, nefarious Shyam has already arrived with his new clever ploy. Anjali is dressing his wound. Is she a dumb that after hearing his intention to divorce her,she is still taking care of him! To be honest I never understood her character after this. Sometimes shallow and pointless and sometimes so miserable and hopeless totally disconnected to the initial IPK stage. Not the same Anjali.,

Shyam played innocence; he says it's just a simple wound. But she hushes him, doesn't want to listen;being over possessive to him. Mami wants to ask but Anjali stops her admonishes her "No, I don't want to hear anything" That proves how weak Anjali is.She has no courage to face the truth.The same sister who was caressing her brother, getting worried for his state showed no interest or even asked seeing Khushi's bloody state and her wounds.She completely forgot about even Arnav and his state when her belief system shook and her hubby was thrown out.I can understand that it was a shock which makes anyone stops in their tracks instantly but my brain is not accepting and settling over this poorly portrayed episodes.Period.Many loopholes, away from reality like even Khushi who couldn't climb upstairs was perfectly normal to have this fight.You gotta be kidding??

Inside the house, the family was around Shyam when the door opens and Khushi enters... Everybody is surprised to see her wounded state. Shyam gives her a sideway glances and looks back at Anjali His look says that he is guilty. Payal panics and asks her what's happened. Nani is also dumbfounded in pain, how she got hurt? Mami looks a bit suspicious though; is she thinking whether Khushi and Shyam were together as both are hurt. Very much!

Shyam comes to Khushi and asks her what's happened with her? So as Nani .But Khushi glares at him and he also throws a nasty warned look yet Mami notices everything which makes Shyam alerts...

Before Khushi can answer anybody Arnav enters the house. Everybody is flummoxed to see his dirty, smudged, wounded face and clothes, and his disheveled state.Mamiji first reached him and hugs him , then Nani asks him the same, "First Khushi and now you too..." I must say three wounded people and if I were there it was an easy guess that three of them were together.Duh!

"Chottey" Anjali is bewildered and runs to him and so as Mami.

"Arnav bitua, how are you? Are you fine?" She hugs him in relief. Because she knows where he is coming from?

Nani starts to cry, "Chottey how did it happen to you? And Khushi too!"

Payal asks "Khushi?"

Arnav's anger rises to see Shyam's audacity and playful acts after committing a cardinal sin. He gives him a contemptuous and a killing look. Without talking further all the family members bring him in the living room. Maim asks him, "how did he escape?"

My surprise that no one asked him or Khushi even a glass of water after seeing them in such state???WTH...

Anjali is awe-inspiring, "what do you mean by escape?.

and Khushi Manorama tells the truth to everyone that Arnav was kidnapped and never reached to Scotland. Everyone is shocked, Anjali asks Arnav whether it's true or not. Arnav says Yes but he's fine. Khushi also says he did get kidnapped. Akash says how is this possible and is upset because Manorama didn't tell the truth even after knowing. Arnav says to leave it.. it's a long story. Manorama says she wanted to tell but every time Khushi stopped her. Manorama says she was even helping Khushi in finding Arnav but then she found out some truth which changed everything.

Akash who kidnapped him and how is this possible that only Khushi knew about it and no one else. Arnav says it's because kidnappers didn't want anyone else to find out about this.I like this as he didn't like questioning over Khushi's character.

Manorama asks why they kidnapped him in the first place. They didn't even ask for money. Khushi says they never wanted money, their intentions were some other and she didn't tell anyone. Khushi says she didn't tell because it could risk Arnav's life.

Anjali is confused and says she is not understanding anything. She again asks Arnav what they wanted from him. Khushi interrupts and says they wanted to kill Arnav. Anjali hugs Arnav.

Manorama asks Khushi if she knows this much then who were the kidnappers..Bang as she turns then Khushi answers and says that person is right here, in this room, in front of everyone.

Turns to Shyam and says" Haina Shyami ji? " Anjali is shocked and staring at Khushi.

Now the Shyam's court starts and damn three days long...

Will be back...with Arnav- Khushi Hamesha

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 291-292

Heart Knows the truth...

"Isn't it Shyamji???"

Khushi says that the mastermind is in the house, in front of everyone. She says it is Shyam.

Shyam says what are you saying Khushi ji? Khushi says today nothing can save you. She will tell everyone everything about you. Who actually you are he from where he is but Anjali stops Khushi and says what are you saying Khushi ji? How can you say such about her husband.??

Mami states to Khushi that while she was helping her to locate Arnav, they did not find one clue that pointed the finger to Shyam being the mastermind but Khushi states that she does indeed have the evidence against him. Shyam begins to defend himself stating to Anjali and the family that he would never do a thing like this and that Khushi is just making up stories.

Khushi begins to present all the evidence she collected: him creating the changed Will papers, the blood stain on his shoe and Arnav's passport being with him. Using his words, Shyam deflects each of the evidence presented and continues to manipulate Anjali with his words. When Shyam asks if she has any other evidence to prove this is all true, NK finally returns home. He is glad to see that Khushi and Arnav have returned home safely. Khushi asks NK to tell everyone the truth about Shyam being the mastermind behind the kidnapping as he knows everything. Bravely, NK states that whatever Khushi is saying is the truth; that Shyam is behind the kidnapping. Shyam claims that NK has also gone crazy and he is only saying everything that Khushi told him. When NK states that he saw Shyam talking on the phone to the travel agency about making it look like Arnav went to Scotland, it shocks Shyam.The Story of him from Passports to pen drive to the end comes in front of all.

Fabulous episode. The truth has been exposed, no more dragging, no more hiding, no more secrets. It's about time that Shyam's true colors were exposed. Though I didn't think it would happen this quick, I'm glad that it's finally coming out. Amazing performances by Sanaya, Abhaas and Karan.

After watching it over and over, I understood the true meaning of Arnav's silence... For once, Arnav was quiet. He didn't say anything, didn't cut anyone off and didn't interrupt anyone. This allowed Arnav to do two things: 1) Be able to hear all at once and 2) Be able to observe Shyam's behavior throughout the entire situation. Arnav's silence was very much in character.

The only thing ticked me off was everyone's blind trust on Shyam and keep pointing at the elements where things were clear about those elements but due to this bling trust, a denial was still lingering in their eyes.

LOVE NK... NK defending Khushi. If there ever was a true friend, that person would be NK. His actions in the episode displayed what a true friend meant. To stand by the truth even though it may hurt people and to defend a friend who's at no fault. NK standing by Khushi shows the strength of their friendship and their trust and faith in each other. NK is not only a great friend but also a brave person and supportive family member.

The biggest Lawyer was Mami who brought divorced matter. Everything Shyam has said could easily be digested by the family to believe him but When Mami brings up the divorce topic it gets Shyam to admit that he did say yes to signing the papers, it was just the beginning of him digging his own grave. This is one situation he can't talk his way out of easily. when he's said that he only signed the papers to get Khushi to leave him alone and tried to make it look like Khushi is after him, he got entangled as Arnav knew that this was a lie. Shyam dragged himself into a bigger grave and unfortunately, he couldn't see it.

When filthy Shyam's true colors were making Anjali's condition worse, Arnav tried to take her away yet Shyam wanted Anjali's sympathy at this was his biggest strength, he stops Arnav and throws more filth on Khushi...

Payal defended Khushi. Yes, Arnav's words and two slaps were powerful but Payal's defense of Khushi was more powerful. It showed that just like Khushi, she herself would do anything for her sister, including having her own reputation stained. Payal has kept quiet for a long time and has seen that Khushi has made several sacrifices for her happiness. She couldn't bear to see Khushi in anymore pain and decided to finally end the silence. Payal bravely stood in the line of fire for Khushi and even took on Shyam for her, something a true sister would do. Today, Payal has shown that Khushi will always have a support in her, no matter what happens here on after.

When Khushi was done by all means she looks at Arnav, eyes were teary, hearts were shattered and he knew how much pain she was going through when she says, "agar aap humari aankhon main dekhaingey, to aapko yakeen hoga ke hum sach keh rahay hain.." If u look into my eyes, u will know I am telling the truth..."

Her eyes never lie and he knows way more than anyone...

Jab tum chup hoti ho to tumhari ankhain sab sach bol deti hain...comes here

Where you become quiet, your eyes tell the truth...

Arnav comes forward and slaps him for deceiving his sister and a second slap for doing all wrongdoings to his Khushi...

He grabs him by his collar and threw him out...

Anjali faints but the worse she blames Arnav, as she calls him Arnav, not Chote and closes herself in the room...

Arnav leaves along with all, I love to see Nani's love for Khushi while Mami was in hatred...Akash felt unworthy as Payal didn't tell him but Payal moves forward and hugs Khushi..

The best moment

Arnav- Khushi Hamesha will continue

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It is new Arshi promo of RabbaVe
they show "Ishq ka Izhaar" and then this scene where khushi is leaving and Arnav stop her reminding her of contract and then he says to himself that in this remaining days he will got her love back
It is so romantic promo of RabbaVe and I am checking on YouTube but still didn't got it I will suerly gave that promo here when I will found it on youtube
Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really Arnav kidnap is a long journey nd a test for khushi..

she suffered mentally more than Arnav suffered..

she struggled hard to find Arnav two times she z very never to Arnav but couldn't rescue Arnav... Finally after a long suffering nd fooling the shyam she found Arnav...

She is even ready to give her life for saving Arnav .

The scene where Arnav found khushi unconscious is very heart touching nd every one will tears seeing him worried... but at the end every one will hav smile on their faces along with the Arnav when khushi opens her eyes.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

It is new Arshi promo of RabbaVe
they show "Ishq ka Izhaar" and then this scene where khushi is leaving and Arnav stop her reminding her of contract and then he says to himself that in this remaining days he will got her love back
It is so romantic promo of RabbaVe and I am checking on YouTube but still didn't got it I will suerly gave that promo here when I will found it on youtube

Thank You dear 😊

I know that promo is really a good one
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadalakshmi

Really Arnav kidnap is a long journey nd a test for khushi..

IT WAS😭

she suffered mentally more than Arnav suffered..

DEALING WITH SHYAM WAS NOT EASY

she struggled hard to find Arnav two times she z very never to Arnav but couldn't rescue Arnav... Finally after a long suffering nd fooling the shyam she found Arnav...

She is even ready to give her life for saving Arnav .

SHE WAS AND SHE DID AND THAT WAS THE MOMENT WHICH HIT HIM WITH ALL THE FEAR OF LIFE

The scene where Arnav found khushi unconscious is very heart touching nd every one will tears seeing him worried... but at the end every one will hav smile on their faces along with the Arnav when khushi opens her eyes.

THAT SCENE SHOWS HIS TRUE INNER FEELINGS WHICH HE BROUGHT UP FOR HER
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
PAGE 62
EDITED AND PICS ARE ADDED
The most awaited moment
credit to makers for all these

Edited by xZoyax - 6 years ago
I found this on line
credit to makers for all these