\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: whiterose29

I agree @Zoya, the hut scene couldn't have been any better With the sizzling chemistry between our SaRun we got our treat with this beautiful scene. ❤️

Our fun-loving NK aka Nanheji is back and soon will be getting into action with Khushi in her mission. 😎 Oh I love this little team of duo. 😳
Their friendship is one of a kind...❤️ They are friends, they are like brother-sister, they are devar-bhabhi... And there was even a time when our NK Babua had a short term crush on her! 😆😆

I really adore their friendship. <3 😳

THE HUT SCENE IS ONE OF A KIND, THERE IS NO VULGARITY, A DECENCY HAD BEEN MAINTAINED BUT WITH A SUBTLE TOUCH OF A MAN AND A WOMAN THING, HER HESITANCY AS MARRIAgE WAS NOT COMPLETE IN HER EYES, OR HE WAS NOT COMMITTED FULLY OR SHE WASN'T READY OUT OF THE HOME OR HIS SAFETY WAS THE MOST IMPT PRIORITY...ALL THESE FACTORS WERE INVOLVED BUT STILL SHE WAS HIS AND HE HAS THIS RIGHT ON HER

YES OUR NK AND HIS CRUSH BUT HE WAS THE FIRST ONE WHO SAW ARNAV AND KHUSHI'S INTERACTION AND THEIR INCLINATION TOWARDS EACH OTHER
HE WAS HER BRO AND FRIED SUCH A CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP THEY HAD😊

What I love about these episodes is how despite of being extremely tensed, Khushi is brave enough to know Arnav's whereabouts without informing anyone in the family. It might sound silly but this is just the basic characterisation of Khushi... No matter how troubled she is, she will never let her problems out in front of everyone.
Manorama is there to help her, yet Khushi's will power is something praiseworthy. Well, for me at least. 😳

For me, this doesn't sound silly, as Khushi is me
I always keep everyone out of trouble but myself
I can totally relate to her
Mamiji is a bit an odd woman
though she has this mother nature but she is one of those women who I despise, sorry no offense to anyone.I hate and I don't use the word hate for everything, dislike maybe
for me women with double cross nature and calling others with different names, grabbing every opportunity what they can be thinking that they are entitled to are the ones who have no conscious and subconscious..wo kehte hain na, Allah unka zameer maar daita hai yes, these women come in that class and to be honest I see a lot around.I learned to be quiet or stay away from those. Sheikh Saadi ka farmaan hai main akal bewaqoofon se seekhi hai...

Arnav on the other hand gets worried because he knows that his pagal wife will not think twice before getting into any trouble if that is what it takes for her to reach to him. ❤️ Oh man, he himself is in a helpless state but doesn't want Khushi to come searching for him because he can't bear seeing her in distress...

yeap, by now he knows😆 he knows how much she cares and loves him

Shyam the snake is feeling more powerful day by day and this makes me want to hit him so hard. 😳 You idiot, just because you secretly kidnapped your brother-in-law doesn't mean that you've gained all powers. 😳
Maybe that's the reason why we are told about the other will of Arnav. 😈 Does Shyam really think of him to be that silly? 😆

haha, I think Shyam and his story makes us all to hit him with shoes
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I miss Faiqa's posts... 💔 Where is she? :(

Thanks dear
I am humbled🤗

I was really down badly
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Welcome Back 😊
No worries and no rush
take your time
health is first

Taking baby steps😊 Thanks
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

how are you di?
Hope you are taking rest properly

Thanks Sanaya😊
I am taking my time for all
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph21

how are u feeling now faiqa?

Getting better dear 🤗

Thanks
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

I love this title of yours, Fighter

indeed he is

he knows how to fight back to get what is his
I never understood was Shyam an idiot?
was he thinking it will be easy to make the great ASR fall over his feet to win everything?

Shyam was overconfident, a poor fellow who married for money.He did everything to win hearts but he messed up with his impatient nature

A person had this fear for Khushi and her safety and his spirit was unbeatable both times, now and later too.

She was a fighter for her husband

Their love was a fight over hate and everything and they both came out of this by winning all odds.

in my eyes Arnav and Khushi both are fighters
in their own ways

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Sorry babe came after so long
Life is not easy

was reading marriage and aftermath

The thing which had me his broken state.He was being punished without any visible crime.There is no doubt, he did the worst to that poor girl but he himself was going through hell.

Sister pregnant
BIL a scam
Love of his life is a cheat

His life and Topsy curvy way was a mess

Thanks Priya 😊

whenever time permits come dear

yes, I said here many times, we all see what he did but we all are ignoring what he was going through
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

I hope it true

please do check it on tv

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15FR1egvj64[/YOUTUBE]

seeing you after ages
and I can't see even this video😕
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Hope you're taking rest Faiqa 🤗 Get well soon <3 😳

And I was just reading your posts, they're wonderful as usual ❤️

Arnav is truly a fighter, and Khushi too is no less than him. She can also go to any extent to save the love of his life. ❤️

Thanks and yes after work, taking as much as I can
Thanks for taking time dear really appreciate that🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Anjali & Manorama- The characters who are major reason for situation going against Khushi.

ALWAYS😡 I explained on your other post.In my eyes, she created a mess instead of solving any

First I'd talk of Manorama. Apparently she has been doing her personal investigation to know whereabouts of Arnav, and while doing so she overheard Khushi & Shyam talking... Then what she does is really absurd. 😳 The lady goes to Anjali & tells her everything! I mean, Anjali is pregnant, the entire family is like "Don't give her any stress", then what the hell was this?! 😕

exactly😡 they all were taking care of Anji like she is sick, give me a break, who takes that many meds during pregnancy? a woman is actually stronger yes rare cases are everywhere when you need bed rest due to BP or diabetes or certain inner problems but in her case the stroy teller is unable to make it clear WHY? What was wrong with her? Simply being pregnant doesn't mean you are sick, for heaven sake

so they all were treating her fragile form and she was in the temple going up and down stairs, perfectly fine...and Mamiji goes to her like what the? Ask Khushi or Damadji instead of going to Anji

Now Anjali... Somewhere I've always found her irritating, but it was fine. She was bearable, but now? It's just the beginning of her getting on my nerves... How many times she has caught Shyam coming out of Arnav's room earlier? But then she never really cared about it. And now she has all her suspicious eyes on him... Actually more on Khushi. 😕

I'm waiting for Arnav to come back at home but I'm really not in a mood to watch the sulking Pujali again 🤔🤣

oh that is where she was asking more screen space and all, I remember those days but that is fine we could have many things on a side, a story always have many characters to run side by side but the writers ruined her character in my eyes