\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
how are u feeling now faiqa?
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love this title of yours, Fighter

indeed he is

he knows how to fight back to get what is his
I never understood was Shyam an idiot?
was he thinking it will be easy to make the great ASR fall over his feet to win everything?

A person had this fear for Khushi and her safety and his spirit was unbeatable both times, now and later too.

She was a fighter for her husband

Their love was a fight over hate and everything and they both came out of this by winning all odds.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Sorry babe came after so long
Life is not easy

was reading marriage and aftermath

The thing which had me his broken state.He was being punished without any visible crime.There is no doubt, he did the worst to that poor girl but he himself was going through hell.

Sister pregnant
BIL a scam
Love of his life is a cheat

His life and Topsy curvy way was a mess
pmohan89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Sorry folks for my absence but I was really down this time and had to take rest after work and meds were keeping me drowsy

Thanks for the wishes I will catch up with your answers and posts soonish, give me some time

Thanks dil se🤗

oh didn't know😕
hope feeling better now
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I hope it true
please do check it on tv

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15FR1egvj64[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by: Sarun786

I hope it true

please do check it on tv

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15FR1egvj64[/YOUTUBE]

fingers crossed😊
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hope you're taking rest Faiqa 🤗 Get well soon <3 😳
And I was just reading your posts, they're wonderful as usual ❤️

Arnav is truly a fighter, and Khushi too is no less than him. She can also go to any extent to save the love of his life. ❤️
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Anjali & Manorama- The characters who are major reason for situation going against Khushi.
First I'd talk of Manorama. Apparently she has been doing her personal investigation to know whereabouts of Arnav, and while doing so she overheard Khushi & Shyam talking... Then what she does is really absurd. 😳 The lady goes to Anjali & tells her everything! I mean, Anjali is pregnant, the entire family is like "Don't give her any stress", then what the hell was this?! 😕

Now Anjali... Somewhere I've always found her irritating, but it was fine. She was bearable, but now? It's just the beginning of her getting on my nerves... How many times she has caught Shyam coming out of Arnav's room earlier? But then she never really cared about it. And now she has all her suspicious eyes on him... Actually more on Khushi. 😕

I'm waiting for Arnav to come back at home but I'm really not in a mood to watch the sulking Pujali again 🤔🤣
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thanks everyone
I will be here tomorrow.Definitely

Pakka😊

Feeling much much better and had a proper dinner after two weeks
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Even the word 'disgusting' falls short for Shyam, such a despicable character he is! 🤬

Roaming around freely, continuously keeping his dirty eyes on someone else's wife and then even going into his brother-in-law's washroom for taking bath!! Damn!

How suffocating it must be for Khushi to bear him...Especially when Arnav is not present with her!

😔 for a girl any man who crosses his boundary is a nightmare.
in my eyes, khushi is way too courageous and no doubt she did what a normal girl couldn't even imagine to do

Arnav's 'I Love You Khushi' It was so full of love, regret, and fear altogether! ❤️ He definitely is aware about his love for Khushi... He feels regretful for not listening to her at the airport, and he fears...Of not seeing her again... A simple sentence had so many things to convey, and Khushi being his true soulmate, understands all those emotions at once...She is totally convinced that her Arnavji is in some trouble. 🥺

Arnav's love at this spot is totally selfless yes, regret big time, but at the top his fear for her safety is so natural, anyone could feel it, he knows she won't back down until she finds him and that is a ringer for him.

I love the Kidnap track for showing these emotions of ArHi so beautifully. ❤️ Just before his departure, both felt as if their marriage was a suffocation for both... And now they are growing eager, impatient to at least have a glimpse of each other. 🥺

@Faiqa Wonderful posts dear! 👏👏 Am so looking forward for those episodes Khushi burying herself in his arms, the fireflies scene...

Thanks dear, me too
I love kidnapping track
we have so many beautiful moments of Arshi
many revelations
many moments of Rabba Ve