\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
I agree @Zoya, the hut scene couldn't have been any better With the sizzling chemistry between our SaRun we got our treat with this beautiful scene. ❤️

Our fun-loving NK aka Nanheji is back and soon will be getting into action with Khushi in her mission. 😎 Oh I love this little team of duo. 😳
Their friendship is one of a kind...❤️ They are friends, they are like brother-sister, they are devar-bhabhi... And there was even a time when our NK Babua had a short term crush on her! 😆😆

I really adore their friendship. <3 😳

What I love about these episodes is how despite of being extremely tensed, Khushi is brave enough to know Arnav's whereabouts without informing anyone in the family. It might sound silly but this is just the basic characterisation of Khushi... No matter how troubled she is, she will never let her problems out in front of everyone.
Manorama is there to help her, yet Khushi's will power is something praiseworthy. Well, for me at least. 😳

Arnav on the other hand gets worried because he knows that his pagal wife will not think twice before getting into any trouble if that is what it takes for her to reach to him. ❤️ Oh man, he himself is in a helpless state but doesn't want Khushi to come searching for him because he can't bear seeing her in distress...

Shyam the snake is feeling more powerful day by day and this makes me want to hit him so hard. 😳 You idiot, just because you secretly kidnapped your brother-in-law doesn't mean that you've gained all powers. 😳
Maybe that's the reason why we are told about the other will of Arnav. 😈 Does Shyam really think of him to be that silly? 😆
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
I miss Faiqa's posts... 💔 Where is she? :(

Originally posted by: whiterose29

I miss Faiqa's posts... 💔 Where is she? :(

She is sick,She left a note on her blog.Hoping to see her soon.

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

yes, the hut scene is awesome
Zoya I just read her NOTE on the Blog, did is really sick, hope she is doing OK? have you contacted her?

I messaged her last weekend, She will be back on this weekend, yes, she is really not feeling ok.

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Zara di and Arshi di

check this out
this person posted Durga di's post as hers, IF and its Plagiarism is over the edge as always

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5028250

Sanaya, hope she understands this fact soon that many here are old enough to remember these posts.

Originally posted by: whiterose29

I agree @Zoya, the hut scene couldn't have been any better With the sizzling chemistry between our SaRun we got our treat with this beautiful scene. ❤️

Our fun-loving NK aka Nanheji is back and soon will be getting into action with Khushi in her mission. 😎 Oh I love this little team of duo. 😳
Their friendship is one of a kind...❤️ They are friends, they are like brother-sister, they are devar-bhabhi... And there was even a time when our NK Babua had a short term crush on her! 😆😆

I really adore their friendship. <3 😳

What I love about these episodes is how despite of being extremely tensed, Khushi is brave enough to know Arnav's whereabouts without informing anyone in the family. It might sound silly but this is just the basic characterisation of Khushi... No matter how troubled she is, she will never let her problems out in front of everyone.
Manorama is there to help her, yet Khushi's will power is something praiseworthy. Well, for me at least. 😳

Arnav on the other hand gets worried because he knows that his pagal wife will not think twice before getting into any trouble if that is what it takes for her to reach to him. ❤️ Oh man, he himself is in a helpless state but doesn't want Khushi to come searching for him because he can't bear seeing her in distress...

Shyam the snake is feeling more powerful day by day and this makes me want to hit him so hard. 😳 You idiot, just because you secretly kidnapped your brother-in-law doesn't mean that you've gained all powers. 😳
Maybe that's the reason why we are told about the other will of Arnav. 😈 Does Shyam really think of him to be that silly? 😆

I know but still that was mind blowing

oh don't take forbidden name 😡
It was so hard for me to digest that Arnav fell over his feet😡 How could you CV??

for me the same Khushi was bold and brave in these episodes, bas
whiterose29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

She is sick,She left a note on her blog.Hoping to see her soon.

Oh, I hope she gets well soon :((

Sanaya, hope she understands this fact soon that many here are old enough to remember these posts.

Giving credit to the person won't take much of time, why can't people just abide by the rules? Plagiarism is so irritating dammit -___-

oh don't take forbidden name 😡
It was so hard for me to digest that Arnav fell over his feet😡 How could you CV??

Can't agree anymore! 😳 So heartbreaking to see the ASR in such a helpless state in front of him while the snake stands there giving his ever most disgusting smile. 🤬🤬
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 268

You are my honor...

Their mutual self-sacrificing natures, their stubbornness not to leave each other in danger, their instinct to protect each other... as Both of them not ready to let the other face danger alone...

Arnav rebuffs her with gritted teeth for not letting him go ...as The thought of separation causes her hurt. He begs her because He can't even think or let anyone touch her and then next moment he hugs her by saying sorry ... before hitting her head with the log. Khushi faints in his arms .

He slowly puts her down and covers with hay. His eyes are filled with regret and remorse for hurting her. He kisses her forehead last time till covering her completely and gave himself in goons hands leaving Khushi with scorching pain in his heart...She was and his honor as always.If he could beat up those goons in Nainital for hitting her once so badly, he could've killed that guy in his captive room where he was just stepping forward with this thought and now he would burn this world if that is the case.Her purity and innocence will never be tainted and if anyone will even think to do so, he is a wall in front of that tremor and will be as always.

While she gets up with the same pain not finding him beside her...Her eyes spit painful tears losing him again... She sits with her abysmal heart.

When her eyes find the earth pot which reels the last night activity...Fireflies...yes light has to continue with flickering hope and desire to be one...As always...for Eternity..."Main Hamesha Hamesha Tum se ...[ I always with you..."" ...is closing Loop here

Khushi comes back to the captive place but only finds her bag not her Arnavji;

At RM, Mamiji was worried for Khushi and calls Buaji but hello hi bye bye seemed awkward to her even but she remained calm till on the dining table family matters come along.She was ready to blurt when Khushi comes along.Her torn state was not being that noticed and that I found very odd.Same with Mamiji howcome she didn't even bother asking Akash or telling him about anything about Arnav and his kidnapping.

Shyam comes and Anjali who was in her own world suddenly realizes Arnav's missing and his not calling back.Odd utter odd.

The only character who stood out was Mamiji when Khushi was in her room going in sane thinking over and over the last night, tears have no control,but she is determind , I want Arnavji back, safe and sound right next to me,,,,and when Mamiji comes and that time she becomes a pillar for Khushi.Khushi hugged her and she determinedly says we will bring Arnav back...

Now Khushi-Mami mission for Arnav starts

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 269-270
Two Hearts One Soul

When there is a will, there is a way.When one door closes, another opens.Khushi was dishearted, Her tears had no control, her love for Arnav was flowing in between heaven and earth and couldn't remain hide from Mamiji either.Her words, "Why fear when Mamiji is here" is evident by hugging Khushi making her a little better.But among all Khushi needed more of a companion and for that NK entered back in IPK.

His entry with a hoody, a knife, in a drama style was showing it clear that he will a vital and sharp tool in a search for Arnav and also in the revelation of evil Shyam.A true friend of Khushi a well wisher of Arnav and Khushi all the time.He noticed immediately that Khushi was off, she didn't correct his hindi mistakes.He asks,"sab ok hai..." and tells her he is missing Arnav...Khushi's heart fills with pain and her triumph for smiling a bit goes away instantly.

His gift, one heart splitting into two with their pictures, is filled with memories for Khushi.Her mind and heart once again couldn't take much and tears simply flow on its accord.Khushi remembered last night, when her Arnaji, her true companion who was ready to rip everyone who could even lay an eveil eyes on her just like that kidnapper who was misbehaving , a man with such determination was walking towards her with desires and love, wanting to make love.So evident through every action of him,he had carried her and laid her down on a bed of hay.Such a sensual and moving moment it was.

She thanks NK but NK senses something and asks in his way,"Did you like it???" His way of asking was cuter than ever and it brought a smile on her face but again he couldn't resist asking.Why are u sad? You look different? A true friend could see through her but not all others...Among all characters my fav is NK.

In between all of these bizarre moments of Payal and Akash were set the tone of awkwardness.Didn't he marry her because of simplicity then why is Payal doing all of this?Did he say something ?It seemed disconnected but Buaji was hilarious.She is slimmer than her Sanka.lol <3

Now Mamiji and her Tatoo mission make them successfully landed on the kidnapper home.

and ouch, Mamiji poured all that red chillis in his eyes.ouch, double ouch.It was good to see how brave she is handling the matter of her kids.She likes it or not, accept it or not but she loves Khushi because she adores Arnav and Anjali.But poor Rocky got chilli powder by Mamiji James bond.

She even beat the crap out of that man because he has touched Arnav.LOL

But one thing was sure, She didn't leave Khushi in her mission.They follow the address regardless of being attacked and threatened and reached to the place where Arnav was captivated.

Finally, Shyam was entered in the picture of kidnapping... but we didn't know at that time and pretty much guessed it would be him.He ordered the men and left.But men tell him about Khushi and her search for Arnav,

Arnav hears that out...and with gritted teeth his concern for her was so evident,a quiet voice in him wants to see khushi safe,he can't see her in any danger or harm.Yes, this is the Arnav who forced her , dragged her in shame but never hesitate to throw himself in front of danger just for her.Just for his Khushi.

A man with closed eyes, with a blind over his eyes still focused and not giving up his fight that easily, sending teh tremor of his presence in the air making everyone aware who he is.Don't forget that but only one can melt him, make his nerve so damn weak with a fear of losing her, any harm reaching her and that is Khsuhi...

" No khushi you should not come here... I really really hope you haven't reached here..."Heart of Arnav with a mind of ASR.merger of both .

They can feel each other since the day they met.Behind closed eyes, in sheesh Mahal he knew someone was there and she was feeling it while calling DeviMaiya.They knew each others' presence without seeing each other.The wind used to convey their hearts message and now there is no need of such elements,The first time he was way too frustrated not knowing what was going on but he could feel her restless heart and pain miles away in Raiada mansion when Shyam was making her wear the ring.Her state of mind was in a war and he could feel it but he was in anger, in his ego.NO She doesn't mean anything , I won't remember her and she did the same in the temple before he did the bandage on her finger, their engagement.But today, that has reached to a new edge, that was the build up tempo before telepathy.

" I don't want you to get into trouble again.he is fearful for her,he can't stop worrying and at the same time he hit the door over and over with his foot.He wants to be there to save her.

that gust of wind delivers the heart message and she feels it too sitting somewhere outside...

" mami ji, my heart says arnav ji is somewhere here. and rabba vey fills the air when they sense each other... beautiful connection they felt, a man with his eyes closed but his heart all seeing and a determined girl with a fear but with a strong will can feel he is here.

They are one soul with two hearts who can sense each other from miles...

Yes he is here

yes she is here

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 272-273A Fighter

A blind faith is a powerful eye and sometimes we as human don't realize the strength of it until testing time. A man in a blindfold with hands roped tests his surroundings and kicks things around just to make his way.A calculated mind of ASR has so much presence even Rocky couldn't resist saying he is not a simple man.He is tedha...he is crazy and full of energy, never gets tired, never sit idol, never accepts failure, he knows only one thing, HOW TO WIN... Absolutely, This was shown so brilliantly.He works around the rough surroundings and the moment door opens his senses finds out his first opponent and one by one all three men get beaten by a hostage ASR.

Undying spirit can't let anyone put the hand on him till they make him unconscious.Cowards. Shyam felt the presence of Khushi after all his men told him the fighter in her is not going to stop so move ASR from here. Yes, the fighter in her never rests, even Mamiji tells her to stop after seeing her Arnavji taken by ruthless men.There was something caught my eye. His hands might be roped but his blindfold of all doubts was out and it fell on its own not by anyone.Brilliant message and he indeed never doubted Khushi after this.His all MUs were clear and love, care,possessiveness was all he had for his Khushi.

No Question...

Their feeling to sense each other had them halted for moments and she knew he was here in deep trouble and he knew she was here but he his heart wanted her safe

Khushi's move to run after him calling his name putting aside Mamiji's hand was another one that whatever happens later her heart always believes that her Arnavji will make all right for all and it stays same regardless he creates this rift by telling her about the contract because he can't see her leaving him at all. A beautiful Rabba Ve sings in after days, Heart knows as always how to beat and when to beat and for whom... In this melancholic state of mind, she cries and does what he does when he is in pain, watering plants.wow! Yes, new buds supposed to be watered to get roses...Seeing her state Anjali, Nani, and Payal try to bring her at peace but was that ever possible?

No a fighter in her always seeks a solace in Devi Maiya, a testing time and she fought with her mother when Arnaji married her forcefully and today she comes back to her mother thinking because she had a fight with her mother and that punishment has been given to Arnavji.She thinks it is not fair.Give me my punishemnet as I deserve it not Arnavji.How innocent and sweet she looks when she says, that see because of him I left you but because of him I am back to you so be fair and leave him alone. This is a true and selfless face of Khushi who melted ASR all along and she got what she needed, Her mother Devi Maiya's strength with her again.That red piece of blessings is what will show her where to look and find him. ASR reached to den, unconscious but his mind is at war , fighting constantly.He gets up and calculates his moves, pretends and makes his first punch right where it supposed to be.On Shyam's face He never leaves him till all make him again blindfolded but I must say, I hated that scene when he was thrown over Shyam's feet.Hate that.He is unconscious but his fighter spirit is always there.

Yes, but Khushi knows Shyam is the one because Arnav's blood is in his shoes.Devi Maiya is with her child.A fighter is back. Can't leave without appreciating Shyam.He was revealed and I must say, he is a great villain out there.He truly made us hate him.Hats off.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago