\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Beautiful👏
These epis are damn hot😳
he was not holding himself back and showing her what truly he wants.His love has no end.
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful... Awesome...Mind blowing post...Thank u very much👏👏
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Remember me? Will soon join you here Aapi...😃🤗
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Finally they meet!
Such beautiful episodes these are. <3 The longing in ArHi's eyes for each other is so raw, so clearly visible... And its not only in their eyes, its in the way they talk to each other, its in the way they touch each other... <3 ❤️❤️

Oh my heart cried a little when Arnav asks her "Theek Ho Tum?" and in reply Khushi negatively, then runs into his protective, loving embrace 😭😭 Its my favorite moment in the episode!

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Finally they meet!

Such beautiful episodes these are. <3 The longing in ArHi's eyes for each other is so raw, so clearly visible... And its not only in their eyes, its in the way they talk to each other, its in the way they touch each other... <3 ❤️❤️

Oh my heart cried a little when Arnav asks her "Theek Ho Tum?" and in reply Khushi negatively, then runs into his protective, loving embrace 😭😭 Its my favorite moment in the episode!

Mine too, it erased the hug of shyam and Khushi from his mind as she ran into his arms and even though he took a while to register before clasping his arms around him.
The hut scene is the first one ever done in such a way on TV
many hut scene you have in serials but this one was totally different and intimacy in between them felt so so real😳

Originally posted by: xZoyax

The hut scene is the first one ever done in such a way on TV

many hut scene you have in serials but this one was totally different and intimacy in between them felt so so real😳

yes, the hut scene is awesome
Zoya I just read her NOTE on the Blog, did is really sick, hope she is doing OK? have you contacted her?
Zara di and Arshi di
check this out
this person posted Durga di's post as hers, IF and its Plagiarism is over the edge as always

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5028250
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i saw the above post. it was the first time seeing it. i thought it was hers.
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Faiqa. finally i am getting to comment on your thread. been slowly catching up. you write so beautifully.