\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Why is it so hard to go away from Khushi?

This question holds power over his hatred and this was the beginning of realization that even this relationship stood on pure hate according to him he just couldn't go away or put this aside that his love, her memories are way more rooted in him he had no imagination of.

HE WAS NOT AWARE OF THIS LOVE WHICH WAS ROOTED IN HIM REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE WAS FEELING, WE SHOULDN'T FORGET, HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY SENSE OF GUILTY, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG ALL HE WAS FEELING WAS A BETRAYAL, AND SAME GOES WITH KHUSHI
BUT AMONG ALL OF THIS THEIR LOVE WAS WAY TOO STRONGER

The same was with her
despite of this hate for him why are my eyes looking for him?

This separation looks like or designed over Barun's movie but this brought their true inner desires out though.I like kidnapping period.

Though, Shyam😡

THE SEPARATION BRINGS THEM CLOSER TO THIS REALIZATION THAT NOTHING MATTERS ANYMORE BUT THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

4 u,Faiqooo...

😆

Flower images gayab...

Anyway..
Lovely written updates--WU..

THNX APU FOR VISITING😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

His confession

how much fear he must be having for not seeing her again😭
He knew she was crying bitterly on the other side😭

I love them, miss them so so much😭

THAT FEAR HOLDS THE POWER
HIS FEAR OF LOSING HIS LOVED ONES HAD EVOLVED HIM IN THIS CHARACTER ASR
MISS THEM TOO😭
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Everything has good point and bad point.

So the kidnap track too follows the same. This track was introduced as a result of Barun giving time to his movie. Honestly I never had any major problems with this... The only put off for me was that I felt somewhere the CVs didn't deal properly with this track. 🤔 I've mentioned this before too.

For instance, the Masala Mama track was utter nonsense. Payal Akash's story could have been better imo.😕

I ANSWERED SOMEONE HERE LAST TIME THE SAME, I LOVE KIDNAPPING TRACK AND IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL TIME AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHY SOME HAD PROBLEMS
YES EXCEPT NK WE DIDN'T HAVE NICE ENTRIES
THIS TIME COULD HAVE BEEN USED WISELY FOR PAYESH...

I won't say anything about Shyam because in Arnav's absence he had to be there, he was feeling on top of the world because everything was going perfectly according this plan...😳

😆 HE WAS FEELING THE KING OF AN EMPTY FORT

The good things were Khushi and NK's friendship blooms and they team up to bring back Arnav...😳 ArHi's scenes were really beautiful, I'm eagerly waiting for the episode where Khushi finally meets Arnav. ❤️

YES, THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND SO NATURAL THING CAME OUT OF THIS. UTTER FASCINATION OF THIS TIME WHICH EVOLVED NK INTO A BROTHER OF KHUSHI.HE WAS SINCERE AS ALWAYS AND HE WAS THE FIRST ONE WHO NOTICED ARNAV AND KHUSHI'S CLOSENESS

But above all, I even wonder what the hell was Shyam thinking when he planned for Arnav's kidnapping? Is it really that easy to kidnap a famous business tycoon without anybody knowing about it? 🤔😆

😆 NO COMMENTS FOR THAT
SHYAM IS SUCH A SLY
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 262-267
Updated
on page 52😊
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Even the word 'disgusting' falls short for Shyam, such a despicable character he is! 🤬
Roaming around freely, continuously keeping his dirty eyes on someone else's wife and then even going into his brother-in-law's washroom for taking bath!! Damn!

How suffocating it must be for Khushi to bear him...Especially when Arnav is not present with her! 😔

Arnav's 'I Love You Khushi' It was so full of love, regret, and fear altogether! ❤️ He definitely is aware about his love for Khushi... He feels regretful for not listening to her at the airport, and he fears...Of not seeing her again... A simple sentence had so many things to convey, and Khushi being his true soulmate, understands all those emotions at once...She is totally convinced that her Arnavji is in some trouble. 🥺

I love the Kidnap track for showing these emotions of ArHi so beautifully. ❤️ Just before his departure, both felt as if their marriage was a suffocation for both... And now they are growing eager, impatient to at least have a glimpse of each other. 🥺

@Faiqa Wonderful posts dear! 👏👏 Am so looking forward for those episodes Khushi burying herself in his arms, the fireflies scene...
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
These epis are the gems👏
How badly she was looking for him and finally she found him.That feeling of each other's presence was something😳

The set was so bizarre but these two made that so so real⭐️
From I love you to run into his arms and this time he cocooned her in his.A smile over his face having her in his arms was precious.A relief of months' pain was so evident.

He is so protective here.How hard was it for him seeing her going through this all.

Even the word 'disgusting' falls short for Shyam, such a despicable character he is! 🤬

Roaming around freely, continuously keeping his dirty eyes on someone else's wife and then even going into his brother-in-law's washroom for taking bath!! Damn!

How suffocating it must be for Khushi to bear him...Especially when Arnav is not present with her! 😔

Arnav's 'I Love You Khushi' It was so full of love, regret, and fear altogether! ❤️ He definitely is aware about his love for Khushi... He feels regretful for not listening to her at the airport, and he fears...Of not seeing her again... A simple sentence had so many things to convey, and Khushi being his true soulmate, understands all those emotions at once...She is totally convinced that her Arnavji is in some trouble. 🥺

I love the Kidnap track for showing these emotions of ArHi so beautifully. ❤️ Just before his departure, both felt as if their marriage was a suffocation for both... And now they are growing eager, impatient to at least have a glimpse of each other. 🥺

@Faiqa Wonderful posts dear! 👏👏 Am so looking forward for those episodes Khushi burying herself in his arms, the fireflies scene...

The marriage happened at the brink of fire, the time of living together made them get used to each other , his confession of the reason of this marriage though brought suffocation in between them but the confession of love felt the need to verbalize what he was holding for all these months since that night that why she matters to him.😳
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: xZoyax

The marriage happened at the brink of fire, the time of living together made them get used to each other , his confession of the reason of this marriage though brought suffocation in between them but the confession of love felt the need to verbalize what he was holding for all these months since that night that why she matters to him.😳

Indeed true! <3

You people describe the scenes so beautifully! ❤️😳

Indeed true! <3

You people describe the scenes so beautifully! ❤️😳

😳 Thanks Whiterose 🤗
The credit goes to IPK, Arshi, and Faiqa's analysis,😆 She is crazy and so am I and I think we all are in the same boats

But it is so amazing how difficult was this for Arnav to leave her behind.That small Airport scene says it all.
Can't wait for Telepathy now