\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: whiterose29

How do you manage to decode the scenes so beautifully, Faiqa! ❤️

So ultimately Khushi comes to know the reason behind Arnav, from the man himself. 💔 Throughout the scene, my heart went out for her, she stood there numb at his accusations, not knowing how to even react! 🥺

And there Arnav was deeply hurt, he too wasn't happy after throwing those hurtful words at her! 😭 The pain, agony behind his hatred is already burning within him... And he's there simply putting up with all those.
Mind you, in his eyes Khushi is a culprit alongwith Shyam... Its nearly impossible for him bear what he's going through... Just think for once from his POV. 🥺

Khushi, despite of saying that she won't give any clarifications to him is feeling uneasy because of his accusations... She is clearly restless and won't be at peace till she lets Arnav know the actual truth. Oh my girl! 😭

But I simply can't overlook the dumbness/silliness of Khushi... How can she even think of asking Shyam to tell the truth to Arnav? I mean, why would someone like Shyam Jha would do so? 😳 Dunno what was going on in her mind when she decided that. 😕
And if this wasn't enough, she even goes to the extent of believing him that he will tell the true story to Arnav! 😳😳 *pulls hair in frustration*

that underlined was the most idiotic move ever but as Faiqa said maybe because they wanted to run over Shyam and Khushi these epis
very unrealistic approach

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

😡I hate shyam in ASR room, oh

I so loathed at this scene
shirtless😡😡

oh I so despise his face there😡

Originally posted by: xZoyax

oh I so despise his face there😡

I know right😡
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Everything has good point and bad point.

So the kidnap track too follows the same. This track was introduced as a result of Barun giving time to his movie. Honestly I never had any major problems with this... The only put off for me was that I felt somewhere the CVs didn't deal properly with this track. 🤔 I've mentioned this before too.

For instance, the Masala Mama track was utter nonsense. Payal Akash's story could have been better imo.😕
I won't say anything about Shyam because in Arnav's absence he had to be there, he was feeling on top of the world because everything was going perfectly according this plan...😳

The good things were Khushi and NK's friendship blooms and they team up to bring back Arnav...😳 ArHi's scenes were really beautiful, I'm eagerly waiting for the episode where Khushi finally meets Arnav. ❤️

But above all, I even wonder what the hell was Shyam thinking when he planned for Arnav's kidnapping? Is it really that easy to kidnap a famous business tycoon without anybody knowing about it? 🤔😆
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Everything has good point and bad point.

So the kidnap track too follows the same. This track was introduced as a result of Barun giving time to his movie. Honestly I never had any major problems with this... The only put off for me was that I felt somewhere the CVs didn't deal properly with this track. 🤔 I've mentioned this before too.

For instance, the Masala Mama track was utter nonsense. Payal Akash's story could have been better imo.😕
I won't say anything about Shyam because in Arnav's absence he had to be there, he was feeling on top of the world because everything was going perfectly according this plan...😳

The good things were Khushi and NK's friendship blooms and they team up to bring back Arnav...😳 ArHi's scenes were really beautiful, I'm eagerly waiting for the episode where Khushi finally meets Arnav. ❤️

But above all, I even wonder what the hell was Shyam thinking when he planned for Arnav's kidnapping? Is it really that easy to kidnap a famous business tycoon without anybody knowing about it? 🤔😆

NK and Khushi's friendship or more like bro-sis relationship grew so beautifully in this period
I love NK and that was the only character of IPK I adore in the extras, sweet and cute😳
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 262-263-264

The Will...On the move

Life without will power is nothing short of weakling which doesn't have a zest.These three episodes are showing will powers of people through their actions from their heart and mind to reach and to get their goal.Khushi got this card with "On the move" written on it..yes everyone is moving towards the goal of their life.

I already mentioned the "Will" is the new born child which will be killed and that's why this will had no meaning but to provide the life to Arnav and Khushi's beliefs .."atoot Vishwas" which is coming along day by day being away from each other.

Shyam's will power getting to his destination can cut many routs from any where without caring anything else.He has hidden the "will" under the cradle which was covered with the white sheet .He did use this unborn to be in the RM making Anjali's shoes oily and she did slip but he saved her from the corner of the glass. He will do the same but that time he will kill the child in the process of coming back to RM...He is a heartless man who gets thrilled by the sight of papers, watches...meaning material which can make him rich...and powerful...The only thing took his Will to shake and rock back and forth like the cradle was Anjali, who calls him and diverts his attention...yes Anjali will be the one who will destroy his plans but it will be too late for her.

Shyam's suspicion has been stirred , He begins to think over the actions of Khushi and become disturbed about Will papers ,rushes to check on em and discovers it to be safe for now...

My healthy dose moment>>>Poor HP seeing Mami calling phatti saree..Khushi Bitya..he had his hand on his heart...LOL

In RM , there is one character who keeps the presence of mind like Arnav is the Lazy Mami,who just knows eating, resting and makeup karing but when the time comes to her sharp will to investigate the matter is so brill that her actions speak louder and sharper just like her words.She called the hotel to find out about the last night call and Bingo..she was right on Target ...He didn't leave India and who knows English more than her..that voices are speaking Hindi not English or Scottish...Hello Hi, Bye Bye... She was not a mother to the concerned child but she is the who hand is that fed a motherless child, It was her Sharp tongue that soothed his bruised heart...Today she has this willpower of a mother to sooth these two kids...and also can console a wife in agony while her husband is away ...'Why fears when Mamij ijj here"

Mamiji is a woman of the golden heart whose mother instincts are always sharp in the case of Arnav and Anjali . She immediately leaves all the important things aside and willing to do whatever to find the Man whom she raised, with whom there is no connection of blood but only that of Heart !!..What a lovely way to show that there is nothing bigger than the relations of Heart !!! and Once Shashi also told Khushi the same ...

The moment which grabbed my attention is when Mamiji console Khushi in that footage room when she sees a young wife seeing her husband has been disappeared right in front of her own eyes while she was there outside waiting for his return.Mamiji's tearful eyes were just dusting her pains but that shows her golden heart right inside of a shrewd exterior.

The Golden Heart Maami comes to the picture when she gathers all of her jewelry when Khushi mentions the ransom... Regardless Arnav has never made her the most important lady in his life but HE is her son and all this gold which is her life and she can't live without seems nothing in front of that man who can go against anyone to buy anything what she likes... HE is priceless and far more precious to her than anything in this world..."Humre liye Arnav Bitwa ki Khushi se ziyada khuchu important nahi.." will come later but she always kept an eye for his comfort silently and He knows it...
Khushi's mind and attention is to focus on Shyam is brilliant...But Maamji is the one who gently stimulated her brain into the path where her mind would never have travelled ...and by connecting all the dots she made a definitive and conclusive statement that Arnavji was KIDNAPPED...!!! And now in Mamiji's words "What ijj motibj??

"When the spirit of a man is decisive and firm, the space clears around him and others give him room~John Watson Foster~

Repentance and the pain was written on Arnav's visage when he was sitting there on that chair wishing to see one person only who he claimed to hate.He is a man who is always control of his feelings ...however much in pain because of misunderstanding and his heart tried many times to rule his mind but his "dimag" always won this battle.He wanted to love her , care for her, to be close to her yet he couldn't bring himself to.But today the Heart of the very same man has won over his mind by beating all the odds without caring any explanation or anything else as we are close to"I don't need anything Khushi..."

"If I could touch anything in the world right now, it would be your heart. I want to take that piece of you and keep it with me."
Jessica Verday,

Arnav riles up from his stupor had been plunged by ASR , awakens to find in front of his eyes His Life , the doors of which has been opened to him, where he is awaited by the radiant face who he was longing for since from the beginning. Her eyes full of compassion and pain seeing him undergoing this trouble and agony are reflecting through her flowing tears. But non judgmental glittering love and care in her eyes was becoming the balm to his torment .His yearning for her touch shows by his extending his cheeks eagerly like a child knowing that he will find solace in her softest embrace which will cure him from all sufferings , which will heal him from all the wounds, which will open the doors of relief from his agony.

His lights up as he thinks she is right in front of him ,finding bliss in her gentlest touch ,he raises his hand to touch her , feel her , to believe that she is there with him as always.His eyes still doesn't believe that she is there for real as he mutters,"Khushi...tum sach main ho?...mujhe laga main koi sapna dekh raha hoon..." ...but he gets shocked hearing her.."yeh sapna hi to hai Arnavji..."... He extends his hand , trying to bend forward to touch her , to feel her presence near him but he realizes that it is his illusion... he discovers that he still is bound by these ropes...ropes of ego , pride ,agony which are confined in other relations .His peace and happiness stands before him but he is still in that chasm where he is since his childhood.He crumbles as he looks around and then closes his eyes , only to open them to her last "nishani" her pom pom...a ticket of repentance...a source of lifeline , his hope , his will , his heart to survive , to revive for her soulmate...as at this point these soulmates are assimilating each other's virtues..

Here starts his first step towards its regret and guilt ...He remembers all the time how she was showering her care and love regardless of his rudeness.His last meeting when she was stopping him on the airport, a time when he shattered the photo of her dreams , he remembers how he mistreated her , gave her pain and all of this is where his guilt seeps in.He doesn't know what future holds for him regardless he has confessed in that fear but his heart is saying these three words to her holding her "lums"...her part in his hands..."I am sorry" ...with the hint of reassurance holding her pom pom as he will seek forgiveness from himself for every pain and hurt he has caused her.But Khushi came as a guiding light to her who will save him before he gets drawn deeply into this whirlpool of guilt and darkness.

The energy which he grasped by her presence, her lums in his hand is powering his will every second with it.His spirit is getting a new meaning towards these bounding situations since from the beginning...he couldn't do much for saving his parents but he raised himself and his di by roaring his courage , making his ways"main apni kissmat khud likhta hoon..aur auor ki bhi" and that's exactly he did,..He raised the level of his life up to mark in a very early age where no one could touch him...He got defeated again that dreadful night and for the sake of his sister , he wrote the destiny of the very same girl by marrying her who he hated the most for losing his heart over once...but He couldn't write the destiny of this heart who never stopped loving her..."kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki par mere dil ne meri baat hi nahin sunni"

Pause here:Scorpion on Rocky dear, is a nice touch telling us who is actual Scorpion .This scorpion is behind Anjali , to kill the womb...again indication but also helps bringing Arnav and Khushi closer.

Roaring ,stern eyes along with rhythmic movement of his neck along with his BG score shivered the evil who is unaware of this man's will power.He is free by nature and by his spirit.He is out of all delusions , out of all binding forces and is ready to tackle all by facing the true reality under this guiding light "Khushi" who is giving him the reason of life...He is not bounded by only his sister's dreams which Khushi also had a glimpse which made her stopped not telling him the truth of Shyam..."di meri asli Duniya to aap ho..."...but she knows Anjali is his world and she will embrace him and his di together...on the other hand Anjali will remember these words of Chote and will do the opposite in her shattering life.."Chote tum kaise apni di ko bhool sakte ho.."

He is free of all Ropes as his life line Khushi , an optimistic free spirit is also cutting the wires which cab be a reason of their separation [in Video room] and she is in full energy looking for clues against Shyam is some how connected to him providing him enough to rise again as Shyam is keeping him alive for the sake of Will...She follows him and finds him in an abandoned place talking to a man but gets caught in this process.Shyam some how gets succeeded in diverting her brain but she is not buying it...good girl.

Khushi takes off her Payal and bangles to avoid noisy mess...yes she is doing whatever to come out of this mess of her life for proving her innocence and she was after Shyam who is the reason of all...Second , Arnav gifted her bangles and his Mom's Kangan and her Payal is from her mother...It means just like before Mothers are trying their best to bring their kids together ..it also indicates their marriage in the future...

If One side the things are getting heated then another side Akash and Payal's relation is getting heated too, Promises are getting broken and hearts are getting knotted...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 265

~Soul Companion~

Life is to be embraced fully in how we live it. In this we seek to discover companions who embrace life with us in a deep and harmonious manner. This desire to find our soul mate often blinds us to not to see how to balance the real relationship from the ideal one...The sense of feeling each other at a different level among Arnav and Khushi made them true companions, two star-crossed soul mates who can feel each other's presence among barriers. This connection has always been there, almost since the beginning. even when there was just hate between them. In fact , their relationship had started with hate, so much hate that it created a bond between them. The hate kept growing and one day "Nafrat bhi sharma jaati hain or sirf ek bandhan rah jaata hain".[The hate is ashamed of Love ]...But that bond was so strong that it keep pulling them towards each other. Their labyrinthine love connects them through an infinite string of dreams, hopes, passion, desire, needs, longing, comfort, safety, and love.

Was it attraction?..., was it destiny or just a subconscious recognition that the other person is your soul mate? Destiny got them together, hate created a division between them but love kept them together. Nafrat pass aane na de, mohabbat door jaaane na de...but today it was only love, pure love acknowledged to oneself and declared to the other that was between them. It was only love that was existing between them which finally brought them together.

Scorpion is a symbol of control, decisiveness , sex and short term passion and that's why Scorpions share very short term relation with their mate and prefer to be alone

Khushi , who she was bereft for Arnav & clue about his well being., fnally finds the man having the Scorpion Tattoo on his hand in LakshmiNagar, near her home ... She zealously yet impatiently follows him to reach to her Arnavji and gets caught by getting smacked on her head really hard...She carried to the hide out where Arnav is kept .She was lying down unconscious right next to the cell where Arnav was sitting collapsed in his ways out...

She wakes up in the dark basement with fuzziness & unclearness about her whereabouts where Arnav, behind the wall is suffering also, he is sad, tired, unsure about his situation with low hopes, confused mind , yet thinking on unfortunate situation he is in while sitting by the wall like a lost lone soldier and so does she on the other side. A gust of wind makes her halt in her path and she immediately senses the presence of Arnav while on the other side Arnav also senses the aroma of Khushi ...Both gets startled and jolted in the desperation to know whether they are hallucinating or feeling for real. ...Both look around for confirming their finding...The expressions and the actions for portraying these feelings were done marvelously by Barun and Sanaya .

"I've been fighting to be who I am all my life. What's the point of being who I am, if I can't have the person who was worth all the fighting for?"
SD Lennox, I Don't Remember You

He feels her in the air he breathes which is tingling with his essence. His heartbeat picks up her beat and then he places his hand on the wall, she too keeps her hand on that very same spot...hey hey snuggles in between them.. Loved the hands placement here as if the magnets are pulling each other . The precious moments of their innocent bond flashes across, reminding them that love is pure, it is not selfish, it doesn't harbor jealousy and is not vain. First Rabba Ve when The door of his heart opened vehemently seeing stunning beauty by losing the first cluster of a seas shell for the wind chime which she collected in her embrace...The moments of care, that brought them together with colors of their unshackled desires during Rangoli which led him to touch her , to embrace her with Payal ...but in between these memories She feels hope that he will find her and embrace her in his protective shell as he did in Nainital and in hospital and will kiss away all of her worries with his Love that way she felt during Diwali... all delicately woven to create a beautiful tapestry of their winding, rocky, breath-taking, yet infinite journey of love so far in these clusters of Windchime which was rocking in between them right now as always.

"Humain aisa kyuon lag raha hai keh Arnavji yahin kahin hain..."A Revivified thought that their respective partners might be on the other side of the wall , inflames the ardor , a desperation to see each other.Both of them with fervent spirits start searching for the tools to bring down the barrier preventing their union ...Both get perplexed for the moment but the vehemence within gets more inflamed when Arnav who had been running around gets halts hearing her Whispers 'Arnavji' . That soothes his burning heart with a cool breeze and he turns towards the source of the sound ...Hope enveloped with pessimism and longing makes Arnav calls out her name"Khushi...", her name which is becoming his strength ,his reason of living ,his reason of happiness as always. Khushi hears her name ,The voice that she was seeking for in her longing for days ,with hopes by putting all the shadows of failure into her thoughts is finally found !!

Khushi runs towards the sound , like a child that has found its haven, unfortunately, runs into the wall but sits there with confidence that her Arnavji will find her , will embrace her, will remove the barrier.He breathes out her name again with uncertainty but with a small smile of joy & the next moment he understands and feels her flowing tears... She awaits while the impatient Arnav who knows that his Happiness is on the other side of the wall is getting highly agitated ...when he notices the window of hope and instructs Khushi to reach him,"Khushi Upar ki taraf Dekho , Ventillator hai".[Khushi look up , there is a ventilator...]... Khushi is his equal and she does not need any lessons "Hann...Humain dikhi..ek minute "...[Yes , I saw...just one minute...]...The idea of seeing him provides her with the wings and she flies around and finds a table to reach him while Arnav does the same on his part...& a beautiful moment when they see each other, SI was fantastic here, I must say for the first time I felt she out shown BS here today.

Just clasping the edges of the fingers, Khushi reaching out to him first .Their eyes look into each other, their souls get engaged in a blissful talk ...Their hands start moving towards each other,fingers entwine and both souls intertwined by holding on to one another, accepting each other and being one! The small plant which Khushi entwined in his care for his love has grown into the strong tree of Love and Care,

Khushi, who deserves this to know, because, One day Arnav had left it saying, yahan na sahi shayad kahin ek duniya hogi, jahan main aur tum kabhia lag nahi honge[There will be another world where only you and I will be...]

and left with unsaid...

"Jab Jab jo bura kaha uska koi matalab nahi, jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahi, Iss Pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahi, bas ek cheez ka matalab hai ki main hamesha hamesha tumse...[Whetever I said bad had no meaning...Whetever I did had no meaning...There is nothing wrong or right in this Love...Only thing which matters the most is that I always...with you..]

"Humne aapko dhoond liya" [Finally I have found you]says Khushi... Arnav nods in response and agrees with gladness in his voice, "Haan dhoond liya! Tum ne" [yes , u have found me...]..He was a lonely soul all his life, and the past week drove the loneliness further - memories of him hurting Khushi deepened the impact of anger he felt with himself. But now here she was, in front of him, she had come to find him, she was only worried about him, each of her tears had his name in them, she had accepted him in her life and he knew it. They take in each other, the love between them tangible, the relief of seeing each other displayed in their eyes, the desire to be on the same side beside one another exhibits itself. She surrenders to him,leaning towards him, finding her heaven within him .Her tears of joy flow by their own accord!! Arnav responds to the unspoken question, assures her ,"Khushi !I'm fine..." which is rejected emphatically by his stubborn wife who is ready to rumble for lying to her..."Nahin aap Theeek nahin hain tum bhi aur ab bhi...apne hum se jhoot kyuon bola.."...[No you are not ok...then and even now..Why did you lie to me...]

Khushi,who was quiet all this time just seems can't stop her rambling as always When she is upset, talking is her way out"agar hum chup hon to lagta hai ke sari duniya chup o gaye hai" [It seems the whole world is quiet if I am quiet...]...and she wants her world to be alive and enlighten by her Arnavji,by people she adore, who is her world.Arnav listens to her verbal yet caring admonishing with a smile .He was happy seeing her worrying over him .It was soothing for his burning heart by dropping all the shackles of tiredness and untying the chains that had kept him tied to the darkness away from this Love ..

Arnav makes her calm down by diverting her attention, telling her that he needs to break this barrier ,this separation in between them. Khushi refused to leave his side even for a second and firmly holds on to him by intertwined his fingers in between his. She makes her intention very clear to the great Laad Governor that he dare not leave her hand or else...and who said Arnav Singh Raizada is not afraid of anyone...He doesn't want to get yelled at again by his petite Lioness either.So He gives her his confirmation by holding her hand in between his both with all the tenderness he has and makes her clear that he is here with her but he has to break the wall so that he can come to her side...Yes he has to break the wall of his insecure feelings of his past to be with her for forever.She comprehends his motive and tries pulling the barrier with him. ... But A concerned and a loving husband does not like his fragile and petite wife to tackle this hazardous task and my my my how tenderly commands her to get off the table.He adjures her to take care of herself and wait for him... Khushi descends and assures Arnav that she is safe .[3 feet table..seriously...I climb bigger than that and no one cares...]

Khushi is unwilling to let go of Arnav's hand... she has lost him too many times, and now that she has witnessed his acceptance of her she is scared to lose him again. It took me right back to the terrace-suicide scene, where Arnav was unwilling to let go off Khushi after he saved her from committing suicide. Equals at every stage...

The light goes off on Khushi's side when she settles down, and her childhood phobia, "Andhere se dar" haunts her , I found it really touching as... Arnav's face shows concerns that his dear wife is scared of darkness while he is trying to break off the grill ...she calls out to Arnav to restore confidence in herself,.. and Arnav's encouraging voice comes floating right back at her"main yahin hoon Khushi...", assuring her that even in that darkest times , he is standing by her, is fighting against a brute strength monster for her ...because she will remember this when lights will go off in RM and Shyam will bring candle..she will repeat this "I wasn't afraid when I was with Arnavji.."

Arnav's protective instinct comes into action against kidnapper to fight for her just like in Nainital...At that time he had no idea why did he do that but today she is his life, he has a RIGHT and responsibility to do so.

The kidnapper brings her food and reminds her of the "hit" which he gave her before bringing her here. Murderous rage runs through his veins as he realizes that the creep had touched his Khushi, the woman he treasures . When Khushi comes up to his level, he scolds at her angrily by demanding the reason for her to come to such a low place..."kya Zaroorat thi...agar tumhain kuch ho jata to..."...A smile of pure joy embezzles Khushi's face as she sees her Arnavji's true caring and loving side behind tis anger... The search of her eyes for the ocean of love comes to halt wit peace...she has found her family in him...She has found her home, her heavens in this man in front of her who hurts her, who scolds at her, yet fights for her.She wants to dwell in the arms of this man who can take on the world for one smile on her face, who puts her life in front of his in the line of fire.

His anger only amuses her by showing his possessive side of him which she adores but infuriates him as he demands to know the reason behind her smile.."Mukura kyuon rahi ho..."[What's so funny?] by finding his outburst funny.

There was a time when Khushi failed to recognize the reason behind his anger. There was a time when Arnav's frustration only provoked her to irritate him out of his depths. But now unconsciously , she recognizes and understands the love that is hidden behind his outburst , her next words "Itne din jo ho gaye aapki daant ko suna" ...says a lot. It hasn't registered to her mind yet, but her heart recognizes his care, concern, and love behind his anger. Today Sundari has found her Shaitan and Rajkumar in this man. Her love for him wraps itself around him, accepting him whole-heartedly.Arnav can't deny this fact also and can read her love and concern for him in her eyes... a soft smile peeps in over his face and he raises his second hand to intertwine with the grill with the desire to hold her in his embrace when she mingles her wish with him by clasping her fingers with him.and he complies with it"Mujhe uss taraf aana hoga" ...Yes he has no choice but roping her with him as she gets the rope and tries to complete the circle of eternity.Now both ends are in his hands now to accept or reject as his practical brin comes in action and he asks.."Khushi tumhe kaise pata chala ki main mushkil mein hoon?" - A question that leaves Khushi stumped for now,.."haan wo apne phone kiya aur.." yes and open this communication door for us...

All pretenses, inhibitions, pain, and doubts didn't dare to come in between Khushi-Arnav at any moment. A scene to treasure, where Arnav responds genuinely to the voice of his love. The touch of his fingers with the look of love in his eyes with extreme care and concern touched her soul and echoed his love in every chamber of her heart today.

Heartbeats were one and but today their souls became one.

Other Note:Payal- Akaash scene significance? does it hint at something more than what meets the eye? Lucknow was mentioned as was Payal.. (note: she didnt introduce herself as Payal singh Raizada)

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 266

~Breaking Barriers~

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."...~ Rumi ~

The self imposed barriers by ASR are being broken finally by himself to take the initiative to follow his heart to break down the criss-cross lines of ego and practicality to give himself over to his heart and join his true soul-mate Khushi for forever is the key element of this episode. The love has finally bloomed in Khushi and Arnav's life. Two souls who today realized they are soul mates destined to be together forever.

Their heartbeats had echoed the truth in their minds that they were meant to be together but Arnav chose to deny it while Khushi chose to ignore it yet both could never erase each other from their hearts and minds. They themselves became the biggest barriers in the path of their love but the bond of love that destiny has woven among them never lost its knot. They both tried to untwine several time with each pull they felt but they got more entangled deep into the emotion of love till they were forced to admit their love for the other to their own self. Arnav loved Khushi but did not think Khushi would love him back.Khushi loved Arnav but never thought he would love her back. Their hearts confessed their true feelings in the moments that they shared with each other since from the beginning but their minds refused to acknowledge.Their pretense of disregard for love continued till Arnav heard in all consciousness that it matters to Khushi to prove her innocence because"baat aapki hai farq padta hai... agar aur kisi ki hoti...to nahi padta ..agar aap hi aise chale jayenge to hum saas hi nahin le..." and for Khushi to hear Arnav saying in his conscious"I love you" though she took it as a signal because she still needs time and Arnav's unpredictable behavior made it difficult for her to comes to census that quick till "I love u Dammit " will come in the picture .

But today all the barriers broke loose. Everything washed away except the fact that love was requited at both ends.The depth of this love that each had for the other was realized today in the face of adversity.

"Khushi I Love You"...made her heart to recognize the strange and disturb beat of his heart in danger and all he wants to answer in her claim...yes it matters to me too..."Fadak Padta hai hamesha se.."...

He asks her how did she know...and before she could say that ...danger knocks the door again and the kidnapper comes in , who crosses the line of morality with Khushi.

Arnav controls his anger for the safety of Khushi even when the goon touches her or tries to feed her , an intimate act which boils Arnav's lava in his veins and he emerges up through the net but holds his fist...you can see ,he was about to lose his temper any second .The moment Rocky steps forward with his intentions and Khushi looks at Arnav , He loses it and that leads to Arnav breaking the net, yelling "Don't you dare touch her..." ,He jumps over the barrier and thrashes the goon until Khushi pleads with him to stop"Arnavji Chodiye...". That shows Arnav will break down his self-imposed barriers any time when Khushi will face danger... as a possessive, protective lover leaps into action to barricade his love in his safe haven. Arnav has always been the safety net around Khushi, even on that dreadful night putting the manglesutre as a safe "thread " as he has drawn a "Rekha" against all fires unintentionally around her. When he said "I love u Khushi" Love was Home, and Khushi being Arnav's love is Home to him. He is the protective barrier that keeps off all the danger and evil elements from hurting his home, his life, his love, HIS " Khushi ".

Today ASR tone and BG score come into action for Khushi,but my grabber is Arnav was in it...Second, Khushi's voice of love will cut through his armor of anger and get Arnav back to sensibility when he loses all reason.

Arnav realized what his presence means to her...for the first time to his '"Theek ho tum?"

she shakes her head with negative answer being scared off with what just happened and at the same time relieved to see her love right with her and ran to hug him as her life depended on it.She's been missing his presence holding her fist during all these nights and today that fist is open to hold him. She opened her heart, her weakness to him without thinking twice..., her vulnerability was out in the open for Arnav Singh Raizada to see and to feel. Khushi realized the extent of his protective nature today seeing him beating up goons for harassing her ... it gave her the courage to lay out her emotions truthfully in front of the man who is hers ...only hers. She realized he is the only one who can hold her falling from all pitfalls in all weathers. She had seen this side of his during the Nainital trip but had not understood the motive behind his actions then... But today she does... it is LOVE.

I loved seeing her feet lifting off the ground, barely kissing the earth as she went straight into his arms! Total mesmerized moment it was! And at the top he brought his hands slowly to hold her with uncertainity,but the next moment he was hugging her back so tightly.He hugged back Khushi today with a smile of gratification and content... his weary body and mind registered a new deal of his life...the war within has desisted... love has poured into his scorched soul as a sweet and cool nectar of life.He breathes with a rejuvenated smile of content and makes a dash for freedom from his self barricaded life with Khushi today... Their bodies were fused as one like two souls finally united by acknowledging each other's love, holding on to one another after all the affliction, pain and heart-breaks with mental torment. Two lonely souls who found love in each other by filling in the gaps of loneliness for the other .Both were holding each other tightly and securely breaking down the walls of mistrust and agony .They were engraving themselves into each other by absorbing the heart-beats and bandaging deep wounds with rooted care and love...

Khushi seek solace in Arnav's arms in the hospital without acknowledging the Love in between them but ARnav was hesitant holding her back securily even though he wanted to...today that loop id closed ...

Arnav and Khushi have met and part so many times, Either they didn't want to see each other's face...or they showed dislikeness for each other because of ego OR they were too confused to get emotionally come closer to each other. This was the first time that they hoped and wished to meet one another after parting! There was attraction involved then and now , the only difference is the awareness and acknowledgement of love that they hold for one another in their hearts.The understanding of this unsaid love is knotting them..."Dhaga bandh liya" ...yes the thread has been knotted for forever.. The tiny pearls have been strung in a string in between them, showing them hoping to see each other again, striving to cross every barrier in the path of their Love to seek solace in each other's arms.

Khushi has opened her heart completely to this man by giving herself over to him. The secrets about her feelings for him now are out in the open.. they don't even convey 'I Love You' as their actions, gestures, eyes, tears, smiles, and hearts convey all that they need to say to one another.

Khushi reaches up to him, his equal but her toes kiss the ground ... she is still rooted to herself even though she has merged with him now, her individuality is retained as they hold each other close in that embrace. He is knocked off his feet for a split second as she crashes into him.But he welcomes her hug by cherishing her touch, her embrace,and this moment.It was hard for him believing that his love is in his arms, and after grasping that moment of sense that she is truly his then he lifts his arms and encircle them around her, enveloping the girl who had always belonged to him, who he always needed, loved and hoped for!

in the search of a love, so pure

my wounds got entangle with impure

but the warmth of my blood with heartbeat

guided me to mingle a soul, so pure

They were meant to be together ,destined to be together since from the beginning and their journey of destiny to be as one reels out encircling & intertwining them into realization and making them cherishing those embracing moments.First rain hugwhen Arnav first got attracted towards Khushi, Then dressing her wound in the temple when he couldn't stop himself going after her even though he told her to go away after Diwali...Broken Bangle scene when he felt his right to relieve her pain especially after thinking that she had met with an accident prior to this feeling her pain.The times they bumped into one another for Khushi's realization...signs that they will always be brought together.Arnav untangling the fairy-lights from Khushi, blowing off the dust from her eyes, replacing her mother's payal on her foot for Arnav:all the times he got closer, attracted desirously to Khushi. The kiss at Diwali, their physical proximity during the Teri-Meri dance for Khushi... the moments that made her melt, the moments she started losing her heart to this man.The Arnav's sealed kiss on Khushi's cheek... the first time hesealed himself on her with a kiss by making her his...

All the memories of before marriage ,from various stages of their love were laid out to make them acknowledge their love for each other which they failed to recognize then.The time has frozen in those moments for them which melt their hearts with their hidden love for each other.Today those moments were guiding them to revisit and embrace all with open arms...But the beauty is in all those moments the mothers' wishes were with them including Devi Mayiya...

However, their love moment gets interrupted and they escape and run from these goons.They hide from their captors to dodge them by joining hands. Their joined hands seem creating sync with one another. Khushi gets disturbed seeing Arnav's wounds and tells him how she was losing her brain during his absence . Khushi's care, concern and tears for him touches Arnav... a lonely boy, who had to take care of his sister at a young age, who only gave and hardly received much in return is now the recipient of genuine love, care and comfort. It means even more when it comes from the very girl who was the only one who has made a place in his heart. Her love for him is gradually healing his broken heart and he is stunned by every moment of her love for him. Arnav shushes her and tries to make her calm down. He glances out to check on the kidnappers when one of them spots him out . Arnav plunges down behind some cartons by tenveloping Khushi in his tight embrace being out of the view of the kidnappers who were moving close-by.

Arnav protected Khushi all the time and he will do it forever as a protective fence around her... she clings to him, her only constant hope in life as she knows she will be safe with him as always... and he does just that even now. He clasps her tightly to him, even she holds desperately and faithfully on to him, both of them together in the face of danger.

This is also, the first time that they have been so close physically. The attraction was dominant from the very beginning between them, the constant love/hate equation only heightened their desire to be with one another, the misunderstanding might have driven them apart, but it also brought them closer together as they shared space with one another for a considerable period of time thereby increasing their knowledge of one another...Their bodies are fused with each other in such a way that there is no room of air in between them . The romantic note of Rabba Ve makes it more ardent with passionate and desirous emotions...Burying her face near the crook of his neck with her closed eyes, Khushi is clutching on his shirt in such a way with fear that her lips are brushing his neck. He doesn't remove his strong grip either .Khushi is the one who first realizes their position and lifts her head slowly while sliding her lips along with his neck till both face each other . Their lips are so close and He turns his face more towards her while brushing her cheek . Their noses with the heated breath are now touching each others . The heated desires were oozing from their expressions and their eyes sending tingling sensations and denied attraction is so visible at this moment...among their fused bodies...

His soft yet passionate gazes completely forget to blink and he keeps looking at her with deep cindering desires and she can feel it equally with her innocence without moving an inch and keeps glancing at his lips and eyes constanly .Both are burning in their flickering emotions which were ready to ash them within.. Time gets frozen and halted in between them as always . The heated air forgets to rise and stays in between their eyes to create a perfect reflection of mirage of their inner feelings but today they can touch it together. The hearts with their thudding beats have made their surroundings as silent as it could be by the enchanted bells of their erratic notions in between them.Both are completely lost in each others charm , meeting first time these unknown urges of passions , discovering the new sensation in their bodies by forgetting everything ...as this is their first meeting..first wedding night right there among them.

"Sometimes you cannot believe what you see. You have to believe what you feel."

---Morrie Schwartz

If he was not letting her out of his churned gazes ,Her eyes and lips were quivering with the thirst of desire by looking at his lips with her bold and sensuous way sending him tingling vibes which were becoming totally unbearable for him too.His eyes still can't believe that his Love of life which was is concealing within layers of his heart is right here in his arms.Their focus gets diversion by the footsteps holding guns in their hands...

I love this when Arnav again clutches her body with him as tightly as possible while moving down. Khushi lifts her head again to see the goons and so does he but he doesn't lose his secure clutch on him and he will never do in future either no matter how big the danger is.He will stop every rising particle of scorching air against Khushi in all weathers...

Once the kidnappers move away, Khushi and Arnav run again, and hide among some brushes , where Arnav gets hurt in the back by some branches. Khushi knows that he is in pain and is hurt but he is hiding as always as I said above Nani's story and Anjali's words have made an impact on her, Khushi immediately holds her hand against a branch that would have hurt Arnav's face as he straightens up thereby taking the pain herself. He asks her to remove her hand but she refuses and makes him realize today that she knows how he's been saving her by taking all the pain to himself all this time .."Aap hume bachaane ke liye chot sehh sakte hain, toh hum kyun nahi?"...both recall the rain and the guest house where he saved her from the running car and took care of her when she fainted...,

Arnav has never found a more steady equal soul-mate of him and that was reflecting from his face . They are one now.He is not alone in being the protector in this relationship, Khushi will protect him under any circumstance. Each one will give themselves completely to one another now on, and will fulfill the sacred vows of this marriage.

They find a hut and go into it, Khushi's blood-stained hand leaving an impression on the entrance wall of the hut.

When Arnav and Khushi was engaged in the temple Khushi was hurt and today we are seeing again she is hurt ...and she had put her blood on the door just like a bride puts her stamps (Saket), her husband's home beside the Swastika. Yes! The Union of Souls has been completed. There is no space for Misunderstanding anymore.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 267

The message of Fireflies...

"May you be courageous in spite of your fears and see that as your life has changed, the course you are surrounded with love. May that light of love illuminate darkened paths, lighten your spirit and help you to find your way..." unknown

Fireflies look like any other ordinary insect, but come night time, and they produce their own energy interestingly without heat to produce light from within. Their inner light shines through and makes their external appearance breathtakingly beautiful though in the day time they are not attractive at all and a bit weird.

Khushi looks a cute kid while counting numbers, even Arnav couldn't resist her innocence and blind belief/faith in him. It was nice to see Arnav bringing that light for Khushi since he knows that she's afraid of the dark, and then Khushi saying that she is no longer afraid after the firefly flew off as Arnav was by her side...and she says this later in RM,"I wasn't afraid of dark when Arnavji was with me"..

Khushi and Arnav are just like those fireflies. She always draws energy from within to fight against evil illuminating others' paths being optimistic and that is what she did in finding Arnav hile he's been abducted...Now interestingly, ASR and Arnav is a true example.One with mask ,tough exterior who engraves fear with his firm and decisive nature, who knows how to prevail feelings and emotions , who just understands the language of Deals and here is the other one as Arnav ,who is a LIGHT within who always illuminate his loved ones regardless as a child is being pushed inside this hard shell.But being abducted , his coming from darkness to the light within calling Khushi to accept his love for her , breaking all the barriers to reach for her safety is fighting with that dark time... But , He gestures to Khushi to open that earthy jar as he gave permission only to Khushi to look inside of his exterior , hard and not so good looking shell...and she opens it and sees Light of his illuminated heart who always lives inside but Khushi is the one who found him...Love this scene ...just magnificent.

When she opens the earthy pot, it illuminates both of their faces. Khushi and Arnav's inner light is what makes them who they truly are, and it is this light that drew them together. Together now, living for one another, protecting one another, giving in to one another, loving one another.

A firefly is also a symbol of Hope and Awakening among others. Khushi and Arnav have maintained these qualities throughout their twisted relationship. She didn't give up hope finding her lost love...since that dark night "Hum ne aapko dhoond hi liya...". She tried her best on her own after marriage and then with Maamiji after his kidnapping.. A love that she has begun to be aware of, begun to realize, and a love yet to accept ' hope is present "shayad hum ye nadaani kar baithe" this is an expression of her unsaid hope deep within her which kept her going till she found him.

Arnav who never gave up on his love for Khushi that love which was at budding level and that dark night couldn't even rooted out . He might have been pained that she loved another man (in his eyes), but that didn't stop him loving her. A tiny bit of hope was always there in his heart as he said to her at the airport before her confession "Kahin na kahin ek hope thi keh tum ghalat nahin ho... that she reciprocated his feelings. His"Khushi tumne mujhe bataane zaroori nahin samjha?" on the bridge just showed how much he wanted her to consider him as an important person in her life that he is her need too as she is his. A flickering light of hopethat he was holding on to in his heart peeked out through that question.

Khushi and Arnav keep illuminating the darkness in each other's lives with a constant friction which has brought so many facets of their personalities by illuminating their hidden qualities before each other which other people in their lives remain unaware of.As I said fireflies' light represents Mating with the right Mate and that was represented by Arnav and Khushi.I must say , Barun and Sanaya presented this sequence in two opposite ways but both were done flawlessly.During Saiyyan under the blanket of passion and under the protective shield after hitting her. Both were absorbing and compelling.Sanaya's expressions showing an inexperienced woman in a physical ways of love and desire while Arnav showing his searing , glowing intensity ...by burning our hearts within as making the night glowing with flaming desires and passion for them and for us.

Behind Khushi there is a white Lotus flower on the wall...

This symbolizes mental purity and spiritual perfection.. It is characteristic of the esoteric sects.Behind Arnav there is three leaves clover, which symbolizes Love, Hope and respect ..again three fire flies, which have same meaning...both of these also connect to Triquetra , episode 200 , when he scoops her up with his right in the temple...yes you are my wife...but his eyes had blind over em because of Anjali but today he is picking her up as a lotus as a center of his attention and love during Saiyan and after he hits her.Anjali is there but the purity of lotus has taken it's place...Yes when he says "fire flies..." and she said "jugnu" ...his face lights up brighter at her smile but both gets showered together with this illumination of Love and desire together.

Her concerns seeing His bleeding cut and dabbing it with her Duppatta awakens his desire to sooth her pain, comfort her as always.He has come across with her raw feelings since airport and now that urge which made him turn back that day is compelling him to embrace her, touch her and he brings his hand to remove her extra locks while caressing her cheek. His hand moves away seeing her creamy skin under her torn kurta which was enough to torn his heated desire that he's been hiding the whole day , in that captivated room or under those boxes where he held her ,touched her , caressed her on a different level ,first time after teri meri.He desired her as always and this moment he is in front of beautiful wife,and he has right every right on her..An exquisite and elegant moment of showering love and care.He tells her to change and she obliges by nodding. He pulls the duppatta creating a divider between them with smearing and desiring eyes ready to rebel at any time to remove any inhibition in between her and him, he is ready to remove any barrier which can keep her away from him by glimmering her respect as this Duppatta is glittering while he is sliding.

Intense eyes and a solemn expression as he waits for her to change while sitting by taking off his shirt .How casual is that for him now to do so in front of his wife.. They don't need words to express and that shows when Khushi fumbles as she attempts to answer Arnav's question on how she knew he was in trouble. Arnav too feels awkward to speak about his true feelings for her again being so vulnerable... I always felt their love coalesced with passion and desire instead of pushing into physical intimacy.Their relationship is just like the firefly in the earthen pot. Their love, the light of their lives is kept safely within their hearts, born in that safe chamber, reflecting its brilliance on their face, in their eyes and smiles. The light of their love helps them see each other clearly even in the darkest of times. Their inner light channels itself through their loving, caring, thoughtful actions towards one another.

Her alluring and intoxicated silhouette

His eyes glaciates with dark intensity seeing her bewitching silhouette through the duppatta and light of heated desire was increasing each second .He drifts his eyes for a second But his yearning can't keep his eyes away from her shadow.

ASR once , was stunned seeing her shimmering in between golden pleats of a saree figuring out her Dhak Dhaks and he did shower her with rose petals meaning passionate emotions .That day ,Red , shimmering dream and today too he is going to do but as his right...by joining the heart beats...That day he was over flowing the plant with water meaning his desires were always there bewitched by her beauty and today is the same.

But he is always a gentleman around her and especially in these matters He tries to distract himself. He fiddles with the hay to hold his eyes away from his desires giving her space and respect,keeping her safe from his own dark yearning eyes which were refusing the impulses of his own brain today and taking directions right from his instigating heart. He swallows under The light of the lamp which illuminates his face to inflame him cross all the barriers , all the bridges to meet his soul , to meet his mate.How sweet was it when Arnav turned down the light to stop being tempted at looking at Khushi's silhouette but Didn't last for long though, he turned the light low , only to see the real light of love shining over there embracing the shimmering moonlight over her body... as Khushi is the radiant firefly ...Right mate...how can he resist not get attracted to that 'tempting light'...under his own burning skin with shimmering beads of sweat which were awakening the temptation by this tingling sensation with every glissading move over his handsome yet asperous and scabrous body ...

Here she comes by shifting the shimmering barrier , halting him , freezing him in his heated gazes . She stands there dazzling in the soft light of the lantern under his evasive looks and can't resist lowering her eye lashes and moving her locks away like she wants to hide from him...Even her long hair refuse to hide her and glow her beaming beauty to illuminate and captivate him and not let him look away from these heated and burning desires.

His eyes behold the bewitched beauty in Pure white yet enveloped in the red ,unblemished and passionate silhouette .He swallows while drinking in her being completely enchanted in her ethereal ,intoxicated beauty who was igniting his cindering thirst moment by moment...He couldn't tear his eyes away from her allurement. Her one look to him was like a permission to proceed as he is being cursed by enchanting spell...with his tilted neck beheld and exhilarated with these erotic desires .

Reminding me of the Calendar shoot , a Lotus in red saree with shimmering beauty hel him since then and never can come out of it ...but don't forget ...he was halted in red,...to Green.."Tum peh yeh rang itta bhi bura nahin lagta..." ...again today...she is having White lotus behind her with a a dash of red on her and he is having a green clover behind him... today they are mingling their colors of passion...Also During Diwali...When She was among Diyas...Light...fireflies

khushi who is fidgeting with shyness under these new feelings , trying to fix the saree on her shoulder.She can read his intentions and flickering desires which she could feel penetrating through her body sweeping her and smoking her with same heated waves...

Arnav who was completely drawn to this igniting desires forgetting all the danger around this temple of Love in which ,only these two were alone getting devoured by the pull of their yearnings for each others... This intrinsic pull is evading his mind and his feet follow his heart towards her...

crou

Diwali when his preying steps and caged heated gazes bewitched her in his spell to follow the same rhythm till he cornered her , even today nothing seems to be changed except that he has no FEAR to touch her, no FEAR to love her , no FEAR to deceive his own raw passion for her."I love u dammit "will come later but it has been embedded already.

v

He pushes the rope up and walks towards her in his slow yet predatory walk , reaches to the rope and lifts it up by raising his hand ...eyes on her all the time even during ducking under it. He follows with determination and she steps back and after few steps , gets stuck by the wall , very same way as in Diwali...She is totally shaken by his rough , raw and bold way of showing his demanding desires for her which are very much inflicted by her innocence .She tries to move away from his transfixed gazes molded with heated intensity look but he blocks her by keeping hands on the wall . Her lips are quivering with passion .He bends down to kiss her, she moves away to escape but with his bending head , he swiftly and commandingly holds her wrist and pulls her towards him closer...She looks helplessly yet weathered by these newly eroded feelings which were consuming her along with him... again...He caresses her golden , hazel ,silky locks tenderly just like he always does in her admiration...He leans by closing his eyes towards her neck and kisses on her shoulder. His hot breath and soft touch of his lips makes her shiver. She shuts her eyes with ignited feelings and then looks at him back as always...by giving her in...and he takes charge , bends down pick her up in his arms ...lays her down lovingly on the bed of hay to make love to his wife ...HIS wife...no Fear tonight but a PRIDE..yes she is his..

Two lovers are ready to surrender their physical barriers to be in the vicinity of each other being unaware of all the physical dangers ...under the Kailash Sufi words... saiyaan.

When this song/Sufi kalam started first time, I knew right away there will no love making...regardless Gul said it was a consummation scene ...but def with different song not with this one as it doesn't click in my head...This ong has a very deep meaning...and there is no physical cohesiveness, just spiritually and that matches with the fireflies...other wise no need of this song...which has enchanted spell in between God and a man...you can twist it other way around...
saiyaan... saiyaan...

Koi prem ki pujaran mandir sajaye..

Heere moti main na chahoon.. Main toh chahoon sangam tera

Main na janoon tu hi jaane

Main hoon teri tu hai mera..

Yes , DM's worshipper has indeed won and made place in the heart of this temple , his heart...which is way above all and I don't want anything else except you beside me...yes if she wants him besides her besides all the mistreatment ...his wish is the same..." Tumhare paas aney ka khiyal rehta hai...I don't need anything else Khushi!!!"...He doesn't need any proof or anything to be with her ...he just does...

Arnav keeps his gazes down at her with oozing passion, regaling on her beauty. While cindering Lava of his eyes ,floating smell of his desirous body is outpouring her down through her spine with mixed feelings. Her body with heaving bosoms , with erratic heartbeats under his yearning gaze is tingling with sensuousness and shyness together. His heartbeat picks up the rhythm of hers while beating together ,He leans down slowly to kiss her when She shuts her eyes and flips by flowing her beautiful long slim bare arm which he catches with his muscular one yet so tenderly but want to mark her his for forever...

...reminding me all old days when he used to mark her his by leaving his fingers marks on her ... from sorry night to character Dheela ,...

He stops her and flows his burning eyes under that Lantern's flame with glittering heated sweat due to desirous anticipated body and she is feeling his erratic breath and movement through his hand... and his hand moves slowly and glides down over her bare back trailing her skin ...with his inebriated and intoxicated eyes ...his fingers rest on her Dori... fingers began to untie the knot. At this point she is carried away by these sensuous sensations which his fingers are arousing in her...His eyes are holding dense ,unimaginable desires which are picking up heat every second... But he can't open the dori, as they hear footsteps ... of course...

I can't live without saying that this is Barun's episode. ...his expressions are flawless... his body language is rare and contemplate... his predatory walk is always captivated no matter when he does... His protective nature while showing right on her , commanding and demanding from her during these scenes has agility in em...has a decent male charm which his body has reflected through out...especially in his looks ...just simply magnificent...

Their mutual self-sacrificing natures, their stubbornness not to leave each other in danger, their instinct to protect each other... as Both of them not ready to let the other face danger alone...

Arnav rebuffs her with gritted teeth for not letting him go ...as The thought of separation causes her hurt. He begs her because He can't even think or let anyone touch her and then next moment he hugs her by saying sorry ... before hitting her head with the log. Khushi faints in his arms . He slowly puts her down and covers with hay. His eyes are filled with regret and remorse for hurting her. He kisses her forehead last time till covering her completely and gave himself in goons hands leaving Khushi with scorching pain in his heart..

While she gets up with the same pain not finding him besides her...Her eyes spits painful tears losing him again... She sits with her abysmal heart

When her eyes finds the earthy pot which reels the last night activity...Fireflies...yes light has to continue with flickering hope and desire to be one...As always...for Eternity..."Main Hamesha Hamesha Tum se ..." ...is closing Loop here

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
In case
if I Need one
Later
to divide these

😊