\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

EPISODE Part 254-255

~ Realizations & Revelations ~

"Aur jo chot tum ne mujhe pohnchai hai uska kia..."..[ What about the wound you've given me] ..Arnav spilled the half truth of his pain that day after finding his life and bringing her back home, realizing that without her he is nothing...and she asked,"Kya.." aap yahan se aise nahin ja sakte jab tak aap humain yeh nahin batate keh hum ne aapko kaisi chot pohnchai hai.." ...[What? You can't go anywhere without telling me what kind of wound I've given you...?]...

Khushi had no idea the depth of his love and the wound he's been scratching in his frustration of being mad at himself loving her the way he does.But after his departure Khushi is recollecting the gems of his deep love which he scattered all around her since the day one. Just like Buaji explained the virtues of Khushi to him by taking examples of chillies, Naniji disclosed Arnav's motives to Khushi by the story of his childhood."Jab wo kissi ke waste kuch nahin kar sakat hain to khud ko hi saza daine lagat hain...aise hi hain humare Chote..." ...[When He can't do anything for anyone then he punished himself...] This is the key element which is awakening her conscious about all the encounters where she misjudged him since guesthouse incident till now.Now she knows the reason of his wound and the depth of his love for him and the reason of his hatred towards his loving her.

New morning has risen a new wave of tremor in RM without any movement or trail but Khushi is following that trail unintentionally.She is missing Arnav so much and his name and khiyal[thoughts] are making her more and more restless.Food and Khushi's worries are friends like forever...She makes breakfast for Anjali and takes it to her room and gets a glimpse of first trail...Will Papers...

I must say"kanwa chala hans ki chaal aur khud ki chall bhool baitha..." you know what I'm saying...In Arnav's absence Shyam is thinking he is the one who will rule all...time will tell Mr Slither...

Here also connects Payal's cut pics pieces...which Mamiji is figuring out ...yes puzzle pieces where Mamiji will also help her to join together to get the puzzle pieces of Shyam and later Nk will join and Payal will open her mouth too.Meaning whole family will complete this puzzle of Shyam which only Khushi and Arnav has seen yet.

Lovely touch of outdoor and Naniji & Anjali's attempt to bring Shyam into light ...with them in Mandir...Khushi takes the opportunity to find about the papers , a trail towards her suspicious...but her restlessness about Arnav has not gone unnoticed by them either.But her disappointment grabs her not finding papers as Slither is one step ahead of her.His sardonic and vicious smile just disgusts me...

The emergence of a woman through every word and action is shaping up a new storm behind this temporary calmness of the surroundings.The brewing up anger in her is settling into deep concerns, concerns are raving up into realizations and that turns hopes up with rebellious desires "to be with him" no matter what , "to claim him as hers" no matter what ...indeed "ek din nafrat bhi sharma jati hai ...agar ek mauqa diya jaye..."..[Hate gets defeated in front of love eventually]...

She is entering the temple where he broke her fast on Teej .Her each step is closer to that eternal touch of his by sipping the "Abe Hayat" which he gave her couple of months ago but she scolds at him for that "Why did you give me that ... you broke my fast", yes broken fast "mujhe nahi pata tha keh tumhara...tum behosh ho rahi theen.."[ u were getting fainted..I didn't know you are fastening]...He never knew about Her getting trapped into Shyam's games but he still saved her from all the dizziness of this whole game under DeviMaiya's supervision...He offered her eternal life with him and that's what he's been offering her all along either in hate or love and today she understood that by embracing each step towards it.She got the real meaning of his each action and her each step is getting forward with redemption f her misunderstanding him...Sad Rabba Ve joins her distraught condition...

She is standing in front of Lord Shiv not Devi Maiya and praying for her Arnavji's welfare as his wife... aap bas unka khyal rakhein aur haan unn se kahiyega jaldi wapas aa jayain"...[ Just take care of him and please tell him to come back soon]

Shiv,The Lord of "mercy and repentance" ...as She is repenting for all of her actions today .Lord Shiv also has the power vanquishing evil and she is gathering that from Lord Shiv to vanquish Shyam's evil plot as their positions [Khushi is in between Shyam and Anjali]...while standing in front of Shiv is ringing those bells. "aap hamein chodiye...hum apni mushkile khud suljha lenge...aur haan "humne apni dil ki baat aapke saamne rakhi,yeh baat aap Devi Maiyya se mat kahiyega". [ I can take care of myself..Don't tell DeviMaiya that I opened up in front of you]...Last time she declared to Devimaiya that she won't speak to her and doesn't have any intension to stay here but today she is here for her husband...her Arnavji...She has done every ritual under Devi Maiya's supervision and today she is completing the circle with Lord Shiv with her pure , innocent and eternal acceptance of her Love for Arnavji..."Apne pati keh liye..jinse hum bohat pyar karte hain.." and She will declare these words to the Evil later.

Khushi is asking strength for him , so he can fight with all the demons within and around him. Here comes Anjali's words with Arnav in front of the mirror..."tum khud bhi nahi jante keh tumhain Khushiji ka kitna Khiyal hai..."and that made him realize to say "I love you.." because he just does and doesn't want any reason to do so...For Khushi here comes Naniji's words..."hamre chotey hai na agar woh kisi se pyaar karte hain aur unke liye kuch nahi kar sakte to khudhi ko sazaa dene lag jate hain"

She was upset that day after his accusation and she ended up making Jalaibis thinkingwhy did he accuse of that? Today she ended up making Jalaibis too.My grabber is Shyam's reaction when Anjali teases Khushi...he closes his eyes...He knows She loves Arnav but his lust and revenge to make her his has not ended yet.Khushi is like a fish out of water ,runs in her room and cries her heart out along with Rabba Ve."Why did I make Jalaibis when he is not even here"...

He loves to eat her Jalaibis and she used to make for him in his Lunch box besides his anger because she saw her man licking his fingers enjoying what she makes.He never asks for it but she knew it and today she is doing it unintentionally remembering all those moments...She remembers how her jalaibis revived him from his low sugar attack...

She was making Jalaibis finding the reason of his chot and how she is the reason for it and today again she is making Jalaibis to find the reason of him messaging her only not di or anyone else...getting frustrated and hurt thinking that he might be in danger but he never did it .He left me Airport like that and all...kuch bura...he is in trouble...her heart is listening his "Chot" ...

Today the soothing sound of spreading pearls make her understand the true meaning of Arnav's pearled oceanic Love which is way deeper than anything...Which was always around her to sooth her from every storm and today she is feeling alone walking , facing the heat of it but his Love is her strength and that will light her path to find all the treasures of their moments to go through this darkness till she finds him..."hum ne aapko dhoond hi liya" ...till then he will be his guardian angel of strength..."aap hi hamari taqat thai..." [u were my strength] ...Yes she has unlocked the real meaning of Love of the man who is everything for her since from the beginning and today she wants to claim him...to embrace him..the way he is ..

Kuch rishtey ajeeb hi Dor mein bandhey hotey hain

Takraar se shuru hote hain...Nafrat ke saaye mein panapte hain

Girte hain...padte hain...par Kaayam rahte hain

Nafrat badhti jaati hai...aur Rishtey ki gaanth aur gehri hoti jaati hai

Itni ki ek din Nafrat bhi aur badhne se sharma jaati hai

Aur woh rishta sirf ek bandhan bankar reh jaata hai,lekin sirf Nafrat waala

Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai...Nafrat ke us maahaul mein kuch to hai

Jo humse kehta hai -

is unsuni,anjaane se,ankahe se rishtey ko ek mauka to do

Some relations are tied in an odd knot,They start with a conflict,They grow in the shadows of hatred

They fall ,they declined but remained intact,the hatred continues to grow

And the bond of relationship keeps getting tighter

So much that one day hate even shies away advancing any further...

And that relationship becomes a BOND But a bond of hatred only

But there is something says in this hatred environment that

give a chance to this unknown, unheard and unsaid feeling

Par jis rishtey ki neev hi Nafrat pe rakhi gayi ho -

Uss sey kuch bhi ummeed lagaana naadani nahi to aur kya hoga

Aur shaayad yeh naadani hum kar baithe hain

warna kyun itni nafrat ke baawjood hamein aapki yaad aa rahi hai

Kyun hum aapse ladte hain,jhagarte hain...laikin aapke jaane ke baad

Aapki hi ki raah dekhte hain, hawaon se aapki baatein karte hain...

But it is foolish to have a hope for any hatred relationship

But may be I did that foolishness already

Otherwise why I can't forget you even in the state of extreme hate

I fought with you but seeing your way in your absence

Talking about you with the wind.

she remembers how he reached to save her in guest house , how he was there holding her in his arms while saving her from a car, he was there all along besides his hate to save her , to save his di...He was hurt by her actions for not trusting him enough telling him the truth but he was there as always...

She remembers him pulling her in mandir , dropping the dash of sindoor making her his...and that makes her comes down on her knees near the poolside in that transparent shallow water where everything seems clear to her...His "chot" which she couldn't see before and now wants winds to take her message to him "Hum Jante hain keh aap hum se kitna pyar karte hain..." [ I know how much you love me...] from "Hamesha" ..She will say these words to her man later but winds might carry these now to sooth him...because he is in pain because of her

Khushi's each line is enveloped in layers and layers of pain, yearning, forlorn and discontent but right from her Heart dipped in pure Love... which is bleeding for him only..Yes This is a merger phase from "Hate to Love"..."Main tum se nafrat kar hi nahi paya...hum ne kitni koshish ki aapse pyar na karne ke liye.."...Today she cried her heart out to clear all the dust of dust...yes she loves him , she just does ,the way he does... Fadak padta hai from both sides...

Tu hi Bata Mere Maula ...sings their agony...

like the first one when Khushi landed in his office,in his life, in his world with contract of life and his di tells him a girl will come and his sansain ruk jayengi...second when he dropped sindoor in collision on Bhersarai...teej...third after their first hug...he lands his hand on her to be her protector forever, then arousing a woman in her on Diwali but with heartbreak and then bandaging her wounded heart wrapping his name on her in mandir before anyone could even claim her...and then finally today completely arousing her feelings, making her realize his TRUE love...it wil come last time on I love u dammit...when her search for him will stop forever...

I must say they both have crossed Millenium to reach at this point.

Anjali brings her food while Slither takes it to Khushi , a new way of his getting closer to his prey...but she has to see his extreme side before coming out of her good cloak and that is why she has to see the mirror image of a guy eating Daal full of chillies...

BUT KHUSHI HAS TO GET THE "CHOT" TO SEE HIS REAL FACE...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 256-257

Chimera...

[Chimera : a monster from Greek mythology that breathes fire and has a lion's head, a goat's body, and a snake's tail...something that exists only in the imagination and is not possible in reality meaning a hope or dream that is extremely unlikely ever to come true]

Khushi who was going through phantasmagoria state of mind where her real and imaginary world is making her to meet the facts about Arnav and Shyam, two men who over shadowed her life since from the beginning."kya sach hai kya sapna hai..kuch samjh nahin aa raha hai...: She has a clear state of mind about Arnav that her Shaitan and Rajkumar is one and both sides love her just one is angry because of her mistrusting him...but in Shyam's case she still needs some home work to do.On the other hand Shyam's state of mind is like running after a mirage.He wants honey and money and even thinks of himself one step ahead...but as "behind every smile ,there is a cunning face"...He can't even see his own steps while flying in the air that he is losing his own ground.He is just like a Chimera...a person without a personality..."hoshiyar hi moon keh bal girte hain.."

These two epis also hinting that Arnav is going to realize soon that he was running after Mirage for not believing in Khushi and how she is an asset of his life who he always mistreated and misunderstood by not paying attention to the purity and righteousness of her actions rather than believing what he saw and hear.It will be sheer in pain when he will realize it in the captivity. "jab woh tumse dur chali jayengi toh tumhaare saansein ruk jayangi".and that is where he will be reaching soon.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:In Episode 156, new year eve...When Anjali tells Akash "Shyam used to come from window by using pipes to meet her..." and Shyam said"laws r meant to be broken..."...It ignited me then why this unnecessary piece of info was given...and today I found the answer...Sham said "Rani Saheba, shower main kuch kharabi hai kya???, paani dhang se nahin aa raha hai... Pata nahin lagta hai shyaid shower pipe main kuch problem ho gayi hai ".

I loved this ..Shower pipe meaning a source of flow,either water, oil, gas anything...but he is telling water...meaning flow of money...

In episode 219, when first time this will papers got Shyam's attention..he was in Arnav's room looking for it and Anjali comes in...he said "those papers from which your all property will be mine..."and he added "Aap aur humari honewali rajkumari hi tou humari puri jaaydad hain"..he confirms that Anjali is his property ...and he will use this child for getting that...and this money and property is keeping him close to Anjali and Arnav also made that will for the same purpose as he knew that Shyam is only after money...and he will leave Anjali when he will get that and here comes ...""Shower main kharaabi and paani nahin aa raha"...yes, it is.

He got the pipe, will papers which were on Anjali's name..meaning he doesn't need her any more...he got what he aspired for since from the beginning...money and Anjali was his source and now pipe is not working for him as he doesn't need her for that ...at least he thinks he got it..and now he is after honey...meaning Khushi...and what he says to her"Rani sahiba gave this suggestion to take shower in here...

Today Naani and Anjali have witnessed a different angle of Khushi. The have seen this Khushi who is zest of life in RM and in Arnav's life with her smile and antics but today there is nothing in her... This is why Anjali witnessed when Khushi said in the beginning -"wohi toh di, hum hasna bhi nahin chahte". Khushi is not even been able to be true to her name, she forgot smiling and living life cheerfully about everything.But Anjali opened the door of her room while she was erasing the memories by cleaning Arnav's table..."aaap Chote se bohat pyar karti hain.."meaning don't erase that as this feeling is way precious to keep...here comes her own words"ek mauqa to do"

Now when she entered in her own world which is the only source of her lifeline is ,Arnavji's room , her room, their room and faced the devil there.'He tells her.."waise kami bhi kaise Khushiji??? Woh ho ya naa ho, naa aap ko farak padhta hain aur naa hi aap ki shaadi shuda zindagi main koi gehra badlao aa sakta hain". Biggest fool he is as he has no clue of Arnav and Khushi's equation...that is why he is "Chimera"...He thinks he is the Lion of this den just by entering Arnav's room ,coward like goat as he thinks relationships only formed by physical means,and venomous like serpent because he did poison Arnav's brain and now thinks can do the same with Khushi... He shamelessly chases another man's wife and just when she reminds him tat he has crossed the limits, he switches tacks and reminds her about the papers, keeping her confused, her brain addled and preventing her from thinking straight or correct, wants her to chase the mirage...!!

Night time, Khushi is fast asleep when something awakens her, She jerks up with Her racing and frenzy heart when she sees the silhouette of Arnav on the recliner, "aap aa gaye" in the dark and he turned his face with eyes having a rim of tears in em , a remorse in his eyes which she couldn't see yet as she doesn't know he's been abducted ...his heart is calling her out constantly with full of remorse...which is realizing now being away from her.. delighted she switches on the light and the image of Arnav disappears leaving her alone, distressed .. The growing feelings of Khushi is beginning to shape itself and has begun to feel the pulse of this burgeoning feeling. She has understood that these sensations are caused due to Arnav but she still is unable to withstand the light of truth because Khushi is under the impression that her instincts , her feelings are not reciprocated .When she will embrace the whole truth only then she will comes out of this delusional mistrust.

Akash's "batain chupana" is intriguing the point that when He will find out about how Payal has hidden Shyam's truth from him , he will burst out as this was the promise he took near the poolside...after reconciliation ,during Havan..."They will never hide anything"..and that exactly happened alter after Shyam's revelation because this is one value Akash holds the most in their relationship.

Everyone bids bye to Bubbli and turnd around towards home when Khushi as usual thinking about something trips and about to fall when the hand of Shyam tries to prevent that , Khushi balances herself before he can come closer ...nice move , she has to be alert to regain her balance in time and yes she was one step ahead of Shyam ...he was behind her...excellent CVs...She was saved by Arnav from fire [meaning Shyam] in GH and today Anjali is sending Khushi away from Shyam... Both pillars try to bring a smile on Khushi's face .Anjali and Nani lead Khushi to the couch while Shyam begins to go to his room when the bomb shell is dropped , Khushi has got a ticket to London ..to see Arnav ..A twitching Shyam tries to stop the process but in vain.

"Anjali gave London Ticket to Arnav and now to Khushi

My grabber is Anjali's words... "This is the path which will lead you directly to Arnav , To your happiness ...Yes, the goal is not London ..but the London ticket will open the path to the truth that had remained undetected, obscured .. and that truth is enveloped in happiness.Other grabber Shyam is climbing up on the stairs and his progress was stopped by some obstacles ..He is moving confident that his ambition has been accomplished but one hurdle comes out of nowhere and shortens his stride of victory as He turns and immediately climbs down ..and that hurdle is "Yeh seedhe aapko chotte tak le jaayega" .. Arnav...Yes Shyam will be not only be stopped by Arnav but also will be brought to knees by Arnav and his other obsession of getting Khushi by hook or crook will be shattered by Anjali who is sending Khushi near to Arnav...Yes Shyam's mirage is getting closer to be ended...again three women who are head of this house...yes Naniji, Anjali and Khushi...Always three..#of success

Anjali has got the tickets and hands it over to Khushi, Shyam makes a phone call while Anjali hands over the ticket.., forcefully instructing something to the caller,...Hmmm[nothing happened after that]

Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada & Formality ...These were the two words that resonated that Khushi will always be Mrs.ASR and this time the relationship will be solemnized a.. So we see Khushi who is being sent before bring brought back as the wife of ASR with the full approval, acceptance of the family and above all from Arnav himself...

Mami s advice "Khushi not to SLEEP !! meaning remain alert... we see the words of Payal which acts as a talisman which will protect her "think of parents and ur fear will vanish !! " yes.. Khushi will come back to Devi Maiya... and she will become the power of her through which she will shred the shroud of deception !!

Khushi returns back, offering the excuse that her parents did not want her to leave the shores and to wait out for seven days , Anjali buys the story even though Nani remains suspicious of Khushi's statement.. Nani and Anjali resolve to send Khushi next week

Yes The battle between the heart and mind - the battle between love and hate - the battle between right and wrong - The battle between good and evil- The battle between the shaitaan and the rajkumar and the final - and the battle between the "nafrat" and the "mohabbat"- is what Khushi's heart and mind is going through now but her search for her happiness is not running after mirage but to face the reality and that's where she is heading now...a battle of her life...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 258

"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you...When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you...When I kissed you,I was afraid to love you...Now that I love you , I'm afraid to lose you...~~Roy Croft~~~

I loved you

Even now I may confess

some embers of my love ,their fire retain

but do not let it cause you more distress

I do not want to sadden you again

Hopeless and tongue tied , yet I loved you dearly

WIth pangs the jealous and the timid know

So tenderly I loved you, sincerely

I pray God grant another love you so

because simply enough I love you so deeply

~~LOVE is HOME~~

Episode starts with the debate going within Khushi about the fact that she hasn't told the facts to the family specially, to his di, his sister, the lone star of his horizon. she is still unsure about the actions as she witness Anjali's worry, she does exactly what Arnav would have done to protect the family, to Anjali because she doesn't want to risk Anjali's health at any cost.

Nani's & Khushi's interaction highlights the importance on understanding between these two.Nani when she questions Khushi about the pretended call, Khushi answers her with honesty laying all the facts and her reasons and one again Nani witnesses how beautifully Khushi has accepted Arnav's world as her own,his fears, his responsibilities. One side She takes a promise from Nani that this news cannot be disclosed to Anjali for her protection and other side she doesn't let Nani loose her hope. She knows only hope can guide her to him in the midst of gloom.

But most interesting thing is when Anjali listen the news, her reactions highlight her fear of loss & the whole family comes in,That shows how her insecurities lie withing fears of losing these two men...Arnav and Shyam,If she has this reaction towards Arnav , then anyone can imagine towards Shyam

Here connects the Teej , Arnav was with her during all of her worries and even held her , protected her from falling before Shyam even could make his move but She leaned towards Shyam and Shyam did take her away from Arnav for their yearly pooja and he was in his lust during that pooja too...and that's exactly will happen again during the revelation of Shyam because she will not be able to see him lusting over honey or money till she will get wounded [chot] badly by her womb.

The two scenes of shyam did show his rattled look and Slithery moves,..., yesterday too when he heard khushi leaving for London, he was disturbed & made a call where he was adamant & today again when he reacts to Anjali's reaction, his shock, his failure and the slipping of sand from his hand look enveloped a lot and this was the scene when Iknew in my first round he is the kidnapper, made a post on written update too.Again he was unsettled when they deicide on cop action he disappears from from the family ...as on every gathering of Dukh Sukh , this outsider is not there...

My most touched grabber is the merger of Arnav Singh Raizada and Arnav into one. I always felt for him with his war within as ASR /Arnav, but today seeing him expressing himself with smooth transitional ebbing and flowing of both personalities while he spoke to his family was enough to touch a chord within me.I've always felt this distance between Arnav and his family. There is always this peculiar 'gap' between them regardless of love ."Chote is used to eat alone" ...as I can never get over with this when Nani said to Khushi...But today The entire family was awaiting to talk to this man who has always been there for them. This man, who is now all alone, in some dark place, under gun, or under threat as they were observing him while he was talking.

Arnav Singh Raizada, a young man who learnt to deal with the world at very young age fearlessly and alone but fears never left him alone ...A man who was deprived of the tender care and love which he still seeks for ... A man who took the massive responsibility of his family before enjoying youth and jumped straight into maturity...A man who is just, genuine, selfless and corrects his mistakes when he knows he is at fault. Arnav Singh Raizada is not who cowers under pressure. He has been through extremely tough times and he shows exactly the same sitting under guns... his sharp thinking with brilliant presence of mind equipped with ability of quick processing any information makes him who he is ...Arnav Singh Raizada...a man of steel enveloped with tender heart. He preserves the calm and control of ASR by showering the love and affection of Arnav as he speaks to his family.

A family who didn't even ponder for three days till Anjali's break down whether he reached London safely or not . It was only Khushi who was worried about him including with the worry of not presenting the truth of her and Shyam before him because of which he left with heavy heart.

Despite the fact he has spent a life time with his family ,Khushi is the one who he delivers a big clue about his current state - the person he claims he hates, doesn't believe in, who he feels is a cheater and has low character and she is the one he delivers his message of help to. Not his family members who he has lived with years who have let him be ASR and failed to dig deeper below the facade of ASR, who touch the surface of Arnav but not the stretch of Arnav within.

He was patient...he was cherishing those moments with loved ones while facing danger..."I'm fine.." to his worrying Di , a firm " Gee Nani" to Naniji's chidings...as he always does as a grandson ...to keep the pillar in her strong..and a slight smirk over Mamiji's jabber and above all explained the work status to a brother ...Akash ...and then with a hesitant, unsure , and fear ...he pauses...before talking to the girl who he knows ,wants to talk to him for many days, and who he wants to talk too,a girl who is the only one who he shows his true self and can't hide himself from her,a girl who sees him for who he is and accepts him as he is.

He sensed her presence on the phone and here comes their privacy...she knows her man and makes this moment private ,as always in between them just like "Bas pata chal jata hai.."...by walking away from the family...just two of them...Rabba Ve strides in with her ...He heard her soft breath over the phone... her silence was enough for him, her soft tears through the phone were saying the state of her heart...,His lips could only deliver...Kh... and the air which always deliver their heart state, their mehsoos since from the beginning ...it gets halted in between them...gets frozen and she stops breathing...yes she hears him saying her name... and just like always, he couldn't see her crying, her pain, her broken state like that.he pleads..."Khushi plz mat ro"...He wanted to soothe her, to calm her down, to bring peace to her ... and tries his best but her tears flow by their own... He tries the stern and firm ASR ways too,"Khushi Bas...main theek hoon...kya..." but nothing stopped her tears for him and he knows that it was for him ..., every single tear drop had his name ...

"Fear can only grow in darkness.Once you face fear with light,you win."

~~Steve Maraboli~~

Yes he hates her but dying thousand times saying this one name"Khushi..."...Her tears which makes him halt as always , the pearls which he broke but he's been tying those priceless, soft,and pure nuggets in a thread of care , affection and in his ajeeb Love... Her heart finally recognized it with his one word...her name from his mouth,..."Khushi!!!" ..That's all she wanted to hear, her name from his mouth for which she was calling him over and over on the phone, running after on the airport but he didn't utter her name to give her solace, a healing bam on her wounds which he gave her and he knows that... and she cries her heart out over his shoulder by holding the phone imaging him with both hands just like always...getting strength from him and transferring strength in him...Yes he the one who hates her , he who gives her tears, but he is the one who always hurt himself in return for giving those tears "kyuon karta hoon main aisa..har bar uss ki ankhon main ansoo..."[Why I became a reason of her tears, why do I do that???]- ...

The pain in him...The pain in her...the pain which they both feel for each other makes them to submits their souls to each other ...His breaking of words,"Khushi main..." ... His stammering words with quivering lips ,holding her tight which she feels as his need...brings her second hand to join the first one to transfer him strength...,and he gets it from her and relinquishes himself over the moment by conceding and admitting without hesitation."Khushi...I love you... " without caring of Truths and Lies of Shyam or anything...just taking enough strength from her and transferring enough to her to come out of this shell of fear...to come out of this mask of denial...to come out of this darkness by spreading light around her ...Today he broke the cocoon of fear by stepping out of this shell... by cocooning her in his safe harbor of Love which is always her safe heaven...

The wind which was frozen in that moment has completed the message ,picks up the pace to make their surroundings halted to keep the silence within them...only...Her widen eyes shed a lonely tear of innocent joy in months and mingles with smile on her face...He hangs up in sheer pain but today he delivers her , her need ...His unconditional Love...bringing her search to home...in him...Yes she is home today.

She looks at the phone like she is looking at him...smiles and then holds it tightly to her chest just like she was holding his hand right next to her chest on Diwali...aisa kyuon hota hai...He gave her the answer but her inebriated state couldn't register it and today finally she got her answer...

She always responds to him whenever he calls her name...even in anger or rage...From , Guest house till lonely nights of his holding curtains of his poolside to waking up saying her name ...she was sitting in front of DM making plans not to see him again and leaving him for forever...or sensing him on the other side of the wall finding him during kidanpping...or hearing him calling her during sleep to sensehis need where he wants to hold her hand...his aadat...or at the top of hill...where he was holding his life in his arms lifeless but she hears him and responds tohis heartbeat...or when he fights with his fears and rage over the loss of his mother on his wedding night and calls her before meeting an accident...she hears him sitting on mandap ..."hum jante hain Arnavji keh saath kuch to bura huwa hai..."...Yes Khushi bridges all of the connections of his needs just being by his side...

Today ,Arnav is coming out from the darkness after a long time..after losing the light of his life , His mother.He has been shown the ray of light again by the fear of losing the only light of his life , HisKhushi...Today ,the moon which has the power of holding all the craters of darkness by getting light from the Sun is illuminating proudly under the visage of this Sun by marking him as hers through his confession...

In the need , In his fear of losing Khushi...He gathers energy from her..on dreadful night...she holds his firm hand with her both hands and he takes strength from that firm hold to face the family and the war within...In GH , first time to face the fear of hugging new relationships with open questions...she grabs him from falling in that whirlpool with her both hands...on Airport he joined his hand with hers and both get hope for life and today again she transfers strength by gaining from him at the same time by holding the phone with her two hands...she feels his need and delivers it as always.

The above is the scene where both ASR and Arnav blend seamlessly yet retain their individual characteristics in the process. ASR intelligently covers the hint of his deathly situation through Arnav's love for Khushi! Simply Amazing!!! As long as Khushi is beside him, ASR/Arnav will never be alone. His heart knows this, and his heart understands this.

Love is after all - Home.

And She was 'home' with him today and that is why he placed a hint of his situation willingly and trustingly with her and only with her.

ASR may be alone when he is with family, and they may treat him the way he wants to be treated, but it is not the same with Khushi. He is alone when Khushi is not there with him, he is at distant from himself when Khushi is not there in his life because he feels a human being while being with her as she treats him the way he 'needs' to be treated by fulfilling his needs .

ASR or Arnav, Shaitan or Rajkumar ... Khushi has accepted him the way he is because she knows deep down, that the two personalities are one both are bridged by Love. Love that makes him a Shaitan, Love that makes him a Rajkumar.

The two banks of a River which were joined by the bridge of love but none of them wanted to cross it by embracing it in the temple during bandagement but Today that lost love in the middle of that bridge has reached Home...

She is his..."tab se..."...She holds him tightly one more time and let the smile reaching his heart to be at content to know that She is at peace...She walks away from the family...crossing all the edgy corners of "Fadak..." yes it mattered all along...His submitted himself to her a long time ago and she knew it but today a woman is meeting with her needs ...her need of acceptance ..her need of validation...She is Home...

"I love u dammit and hum bhi aapse I love u dammit will join later...forcefully [My POV]

She knows "kuch to Bura huwa hai aapke saath"...he is in trouble otherwise..."wo sab theek chalet aise kaise..."Yes she knows...Message has been delivered ...from heart to heart...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 259-260-261

"Deceptive Phantasm...of Life"

"I am lost without you. I am soulless, a drifter without a home, a solitary bird in a flight to nowhere. I am all these things, and I am nothing at all in my life without you. I long for you to show me how to live again." ~~Nicholas Sparks~~

Life is a teacher , a guru...and all our lives we learn different lessons. The most important lesson, life teaches us is to fight through the tests that life gives us .. not only physically but also with the experiences throughout the life. Among all the knowledge and the test one never forgets about LOVE... love that environs all these...and it is the biggest weapon or shield which guards us ,makes us feel secure ,feel ,and wanted..like Nani said "pyaar toh bade bade pahadon ko hila deta hai... yeh toh Chote hain."

Since the time they have come into each other lives they have been fighting this emotion "Love" as their love is in direct conflict with the lessons they have learnt in their lives...though this love was born out of their mutual hatred ,they have realized that they are incomplete without each other...incomplete as two lonely souls calling to each other...through unspoken words that they understand ,the way they feel each other's pain ,tears...the way they try to shield each other from problems...This is the biggest weapon and shield they have for each other...LOVE... but would both of them express this openly?..no absolutely not..the lessons that life taught them will not allow them to...but life's lessons has no meaning in times of desperation...So Arnav sensing her tears ...her pain on the phone ...wanted to just hold her but unable to do so.He couldn't control his feelings in front of her and uttered those words "I love u" which Khushi had been longing to hear...and how the mighty fall and how the heart has won this battle.

Just like she knows he can't say these words easily"itti aasani se nahin keh sakte..." ..he knew on the airport she can't accept easily"kyon fadak padta hai...kyuonle baat aapki hai..." ..."Ziddi jo ho" will come later but it seeps in here.,,,but she did just to make him relief from the pain he was going through as it was his mother's bday..a big loss of his life.Here comes "aap kya jane kisi keh cherey pe muskurahat lane ka sukh"...wish she knew that he was doing all along...to see her smile

Did Khushi only hear the three word spoken??...no not at all.she heard his emotional state behind it and also the hint he threw behind it.what love makes u do..what love makes u understand...For him,She is a cheater, a home breaker but she is the one who had a power to tear his shell and he never could take her out of his heart since the day she fell in his arms or from the circle of this "Fadak padta hai"...And for her ..he is the one who snapped her dori of her dreams but filled every path of her with dreamy desires which she couldn't run away or deny from this Dhak Dhak effect...and now nothing matters among them ...just one thing stands out which they both yearn for each other and that is "Love..."

Now on the other side ,Love also makes you forget some valuable life lessons learnt in one's life when there is a conflict of interest comes in between the lessons learnt with the perspective that love provides the fight in one's life becomes bigger.and that suits in Anjali's case who has refused to fight and believes her husband completely even after he has been caught at wrong places at wrong times...so her fairytale love for her husband and the love for her brother border on clinging.This is the difference between Khushi and Anjali...Khushi dreams about fantasy but Anjali lives in it.

Khushi walks towards her room engulfing into the memories reeling and rearing up in her mind as her heart begins to process the true meaning of Arnav's love which was there all .She gets the answers of all the recent brewing questions of her mind which is understanding the each step of his move and today that revelation is leading her up to him who stays in her heart .While crossing that corridor...She gathers the scattered pearls and strings em together and forms a chain ...a closed loop of their moments which were bringing her closer to the facts , that everything among them always mattered no matter what...

She finally opens the door, the door that has been locked securely by the hatred , the door which had prevented her from glimpsing the truth, she opens the door and finds her Rajkumar within.and who informs her, the wind chime which she put to inform her about his arrival...yes he is here right in her heart...

Her Rajkumar lights up the candle of hope to eliminate the darkness of misunderstandings by spreading the light of trust with his gentle and loving touch... She moves closer to him in his favorite color... red, the symbol of a bride...in her pride to be his without any doubt or fear ...gives her integral and complete faith in his hand with her smiling visage by laying her hand out and he holds it tightly but with honor...The remorse reaches his eyes and the moment his lips slightly parts away ,she puts her finger on em...doesn't need to say or convey...He is her pride and his dignity and her ego...no regrets...She doesn't need any apology ever... A smiling Arnav with glint of pleasure and gratification nods towards the a darkened recess , Khushi follows his eyes with complete trust and faith ..

Song seeps in ...

aaoge jab tum ho sajna...angna phool khilainge...

flowers will bloom in my garden ,when you will come, my love

Barsega sawan jhoom jhoom keh ..do dil aise milainge

the rain will come down... dancing while two hearts will be united

Khushi picks up a pouch and discovers the chain ..chain of pearls..., She holds it in her hand with repletion... he was returning all of those scattered dreams of hers which he took away in their first meeting...Arnav comes closer and adorns her with the pearls by making her his as his equal ...She closes her eyes in the anticipation of his touch which always melts her...arouses her desires ...He starts coming closer to embrace her in him ...to make her his when she strides backward as their trademark... A blushing Khushi runs out to be chased by Arnav who manages to hunt his love near the poolside where the battle of heartbeats started...Where they set challenges to kiss to love to hate ...he captures her in the web of his passion ,in his arms right next to his remorseful heart feels pang of pain which he caused her all this time ...She feels abruptness in the rhythm of this beat and looks deeply in his eyes...He holds her face in his palm in his apology and hurt but she refrains him to feel that way...

He hands her a SOS, the message in the bottle,A hint..."I love you Khushi..." when mirage meets the reality and she wakes up !!

And here we go to "Khuch theek nahin hai"... that something is terribly wrong. Shows the beginning of kidnap...ASR in ropes with notes of kidnapping track... He shuts his phone by closing his eyes after delivering the message ...Yes he said it finally and her reciprocation was delivered by wind to him...a telepathical connection...but the light of HOPE is right in his vicinity that she might have understood his tension too as he was frozen in that moment of hope holding that phone in his hand right next to his ear...

The ASR turns his fearless head and icy glare at someone who just took his phone... With a gun pointing at his head... he sits in that dark and terrifying place with dim lights, ready for whatever was store in ...

His state of mind gets activated ,the moment she comes to reality, he opens his eyes and stretches his hand out to grab the phone which was lying before him .He ignores the surroundings as there is a determination in those tired eyes which makes him keeping moving forward but his tied hands don't let him...but his lips only shape up her name "Khu..."...

and she gets alert on the other side...she feels him ...calling her...the sadness seeped in her and she sits down ...wind carries the message to him and he tries one more time to reach her...to reach to the phone without giving hope...and that urge of him makes her to get up ...starts thinking...feeling ..."humey pata hai. humara man kah raha hai ki kuchh toh bura hua hai aapke saath.." i know, my mind says, something bad has happened to you.

His energy , his strength goes down..seems like he successfully delivered what he wanted to and now his eyes were shutting down with his head rolling back and he goes unconscious on that chair because of his low sugar level...but she got it ...a provocation...How come Aman doesn't know anything? ...Found out ,No airlines to Scotland that day either, yes she got it "iska matlab hai..."..and that makes her clutching her heart ..."aap kissi musibat main hain"... wife's instinct that something is wrong..and the wrong message on the phone about reaching London...

Khushi startles out from her dreams as her suspicions which were briefly soothing yet provoking every cell of her brain to take caution and so does ASR on the other side of the camera which shows how mentally they are connected...A hyper Khushi begins to take notes of the uncharacteristic events that were played out in the past hour and concludes that there is something fermenting under this stickiness...She finds the clue..The Clue !! ...her brain lights up...It was his tone..!! "unnki Baat Karne ka Taarika "and then she confirms it by recollecting moments of terrace scene, bridge scene and Airport scene ,...and her minds perks up another hint,"Sab Kuch teek chalte hue, itni badi baat nahi kehsakte"... Kuch teek nahi hai, [Nothing is right and added monologue "Kya woh humse kuch kehna chah rahe they " , completely confirms it !!

Camera shifts , "kya hua iseey"...but HOPE lights up...in the form of BOSS...yes he said provide him meds and food ...

For filmy Khushi it is obvious that he can't say these words that easily...This is not his trait...no matter how she reciprocated to her feelings hearing these words which two of them just delivered enough to survive through wind..."Sab Khuch theek chalet wo itti badi baat aasani se nahin keh sakte..wo zaroor kissi mushkil main hain...humara di keh raha hai"..."Khushi I love you echoed one more time.."and that gives her signal.."Kahin unhain koi Khatra tou nahin ..."

Their communication device was off in guest house but she knew he was here and he knew she was in danger ...and today again that device is off but she knows he is in danger...

She is in the search within as she can't disclose the news to family, tired the police but door is closed because she needs PROOF...

Pause here:The proof ...which takes her to the man who has snatched away her happiness once...on Diwali ..the chakarvyue is back..as she started those circles of Diyas and today she encircled that address on that newspaper...which encircle Shyam in it ..meaning conection ...,That day Arnav brought Khushi out of that chakarvyue and today she is trying to take him out.But don't forget Arnav went in the circle because of Khushi .

The communication device again is in the picture...which is circling around...to which Arnav couldn't reach to convey her but it is coming to her by the very same person who has tied Arnav from Khushi...

But Shyam also got a straight slap in return of his victory.. He tricks with him over this phone...and holds her hand when she forbids him for touching her...He can't take this and increases his tease..."Konsa aapko Arnavji Phone karne wale hai"...another hint but she couldn't register it because of her pain...and tears flow on its accord...

"Khushi's suspicion arises...as "Will's papers " which Shyam has suddenly stopped asking for."Aapki un main jaan atki hue thi and aura ab unke jane keh baad aapko acahnak unki koi zaroorat nahi.."...Go girl get him...

Which delivers Shyam a message of her heart and he gets irritated with hurt and wants to know why?..."aapke aansoo sirf usske liye bahte hain jo aapko sabse zyada dard diya hai,"[Why do your tears flow only for the one who has given you the most amount of hurt]

"aapko sach mein nahin pata..."[ you really don't know, do you???]... she keeps a victory smile as she says that. Yes she will declare this again..."hum ne sab Arnavji keh liye kiya jinse hum bohat pyar karte hain..."but she is reminding him the day of Diwali too"Dhakanain eik ho gayein" though she didn't remember but He did and that makes his fall down droopy...He never learned anything from his life..did he???Any communication can't make his phantasm disappear no matter what..Love her here though My Slither is out of shape...

Lighter but important Note...Khushi nahin dukhi lagti hai...yes Mamiji has found the reason to be with this sanka in the search of Arnav...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Agreed, this was a heartbreaking episode. 😭😭
Khushi trying her best to let Arnav know the actual truth & stopping him helplessly at the airport was so hurting, when all her efforts went in vain. 🥺
I call her move dumb, but somewhere it even made me feel bad for her as she faithfully showed her trust on Shyam that he will come to the airport on time. 😒

Above all, the particular scene that literally broke my heart was when she gently holds his hand, says in a pleading tone "Mat jaiye..." but a furious Arnav firmly moves her hand off... And then she stares him helplessly going away from her... the separation for time being was bound to happen! 🥺🥺

"Agar aap aise chale jayenge toh hum saans hi nahi le..." the incomplete confession from Khushi that definitely seemed to startle Arnav. ❤️

Hats off to SaRun for enacting the scene so brilliantly! 👏👏

P.S- I love the pink suit Khushi wore in this episode. 😳 She looked so effortlessly gorgeous!
And I remember she wears this even in the scene of "Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit!" ❤️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Agreed, this was a heartbreaking episode. 😭😭

Khushi trying her best to let Arnav know the actual truth & stopping him helplessly at the airport was so hurting, when all her efforts went in vain. 🥺

I ALWAYS WONDERED MAYBE THE OUTCOME WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT IF BARUN HAD NO MOVIE BUT THE TRACK WAS ADOPTED DUE TO THE FACT HE HAD TO GO

I call her move dumb, but somewhere it even made me feel bad for her as she faithfully showed her trust on Shyam that he will come to the airport on time. 😒

THIS IS BECAUSE SHE TRUSTS EVERYONE AND THAT IS WHAT SHASHI SAID NUMEROUS TIME THAT SHE THINKS EVERYONE IS LIKE HER BUT ARNAV WARNED HER MANY TIMES, YOU CAN'T DO THINGS BY YOURSELF...TRUSTING SHYAM WAS THE WORST BUT THIS CAME OUT GOOD TOO AS HE KNEW SHE IS SIMPLE AND THAT MADE HER TRAP HIM EASILY DURING THIS TIME TO REACH TO ARNAV.

Above all, the particular scene that literally broke my heart was when she gently holds his hand, says in a pleading tone "Mat jaiye..." but a furious Arnav firmly moves her hand off... And then she stares him helplessly going away from her... the separation for time being was bound to happen! 🥺🥺

"Agar aap aise chale jayenge toh hum saans hi nahi le..." the incomplete confession from Khushi that definitely seemed to startle Arnav. ❤️

DID YOU SEE A STUNNED SMILE THOUGHT FAINT ONE ON HIS FACE WHEN SHE SAYS BAAT APKI HAI...AGAR KISSI AUR KI HOTI TO NAHIN PADTA
HE WAS NOT FURIOUS WHEN HE TOOK HER HAND OFF BECAUSE HE HELD HER HAND WITH ONE AND RELEASED FROM THE OTHER THAT WAS DIFFICULT FOR HIM TOO BUT AGAIN HE WAS GOING THROUGH WITH THAT PHASE BELIEVE HER OR NOT AND THAT WAS THE THING HE TURNED AROUND ' KYUON KHUSHI SE DOO JANE MAIN...BUT HE GOT KIDNAPPED...MEANING MOVIE TIME😆

Hats off to SaRun for enacting the scene so brilliantly! 👏👏

BRILLIANT

P.S- I love the pink suit Khushi wore in this episode. 😳 She looked so effortlessly gorgeous!
And I remember she wears this even in the scene of "Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit!" ❤️

OH I LOVE THAT PINK SUIT, WHEN HE WAS COMING DOWN THE STAIRS WHEN SHE WAS ASKING HP WHERE IS EVERYONE HE COULDN'T TAKE HIS EYES OFF TOO EVEN THOUGH HE WAS ANGRY.SANAYA EFFORTLESSLY LOOK GORGEOUS IN ANY EVEN IN THOSE TENTS...SORRY BUT THOSE VELEVEt CLOTHES😕
😡I hate shyam in ASR room, oh
I so loathed at this scene
shirtless😡😡
Edited by RSanaya71 - 6 years ago
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why is it so hard to go away from Khushi?
This question holds power over his hatred and this was the beginning of realization that even this relationship stood on pure hate according to him he just couldn't go away or put this aside that his love, her memories are way more rooted in him he had no imagination of.

The same was with her
despite of this hate for him why are my eyes looking for him?

This separation looks like or designed over Barun's movie but this brought their true inner desires out though.I like kidnapping period.

Though, Shyam😡
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

4 u,Faiqooo...

😆

Flower images gayab...

Anyway..
Lovely written updates--WU..

Edited by pakpearl - 6 years ago
His confession