\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you di
from here story changes drastically
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
How do you manage to decode the scenes so beautifully, Faiqa! ❤️
So ultimately Khushi comes to know the reason behind Arnav, from the man himself. 💔 Throughout the scene, my heart went out for her, she stood there numb at his accusations, not knowing how to even react! 🥺

And there Arnav was deeply hurt, he too wasn't happy after throwing those hurtful words at her! 😭 The pain, agony behind his hatred is already burning within him... And he's there simply putting up with all those.
Mind you, in his eyes Khushi is a culprit alongwith Shyam... Its nearly impossible for him bear what he's going through... Just think for once from his POV. 🥺

Khushi, despite of saying that she won't give any clarifications to him is feeling uneasy because of his accusations... She is clearly restless and won't be at peace till she lets Arnav know the actual truth. Oh my girl! 😭

But I simply can't overlook the dumbness/silliness of Khushi... How can she even think of asking Shyam to tell the truth to Arnav? I mean, why would someone like Shyam Jha would do so? 😳 Dunno what was going on in her mind when she decided that. 😕
And if this wasn't enough, she even goes to the extent of believing him that he will tell the true story to Arnav! 😳😳 *pulls hair in frustration*
Niranjanan thumbnail
Another beautiful derivation Faiqa. No matter how many times I read it. It always holds special effects in my heart. There is nothing to wonder because you're words creates those magic. Loved it so much dear. Thank you for such a great update.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

How do you manage to decode the scenes so beautifully, Faiqa! ❤️

So ultimately Khushi comes to know the reason behind Arnav, from the man himself. 💔 Throughout the scene, my heart went out for her, she stood there numb at his accusations, not knowing how to even react! 🥺

FINALLY, YES
THE LONGEST mu EVER, THEY DRAGGED IT SO MUCH , COULD HAVE A DIFFERENT TRACK YET AT THIS POINT, 4LIONS WAS BUSY LAUNChING QH AND ITS PREPERATION, LALIT MOHAN HAD LEFT AND WE HAD RASHAD WHO ACTUALLY I ADMIRE A LOT, I MEAN A LOT.THE BEST ROMANTIC SCENES WERE ALL DONE BY RASHAD, NO DOUBT.EVEN DURING KIDNAPPING, WE HAVE SUCH A SOULFUL MOMENTS OF THESE TWO AND ALL DONE BY RASHAD...HUT SCENE, FLIES ONE, CLIFF ONE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO CONSUMMATION ONE WHICH WAS DONE BY LALIT AND RASHAD AS DURING WEDDING THE TEAM WAS BACK

THAT PINK HAD ME ALWAYS, AS A WOMAN I FELT THIS RIGHT TO MY CORE.IT HURT ME SO MUCH

And there Arnav was deeply hurt, he too wasn't happy after throwing those hurtful words at her! 😭 The pain, agony behind his hatred is already burning within him... And he's there simply putting up with all those.
Mind you, in his eyes, Khushi is a culprit along with Shyam... Its nearly impossible for him bear what he's going through... Just think for once from his POV. 🥺

IN RED YES, I NEVER SAID HE DOESN'T BUT MANY MANY THINGS HAVE BEEN CHANGED SINCE THAT NIGHT, HIS STANDING IN THAT VERANDA, THE WITHIN WAR OF HIS HEART AND MIND, HIS FEAR OF WHAT NOW? WHAT WILL SHE DO? AND SHE DID SURPRISE HIM WHICH ENRAGED HIM THOUGH...KISS MITTI KI BANI HAI... THOUGH SHE DIDN'T WANT TO EXPLAIN to HIM BECAUSE OF HER HURT KNOWING THAT HE THINKS OF HER THAT LOW.

hE HIMSELF WAS A WOUNDED PERSON, THE ONE WHO OPENED HIS HEART FOR ONCE AND FOR THE ONE WHO DID WAS THE ONE WHO BETRAYED HIM, THAT IS HOW HE IS RIGHT NOW...BUT THE THING IS ON AIRPORT HIS ONE SENTENCE THAT I STILL HAD ONE HOPE...

YES HE HAD A HOPE THAT HE IS WRONG

Khushi, despite of saying that she won't give any clarifications to him is feeling uneasy because of his accusations... She is clearly restless and won't be at peace till she lets Arnav know the actual truth. Oh my girl! 😭

SHE IS, SHE WAS WOUNDED AND DEFEATED FOR A MOMENT BUT THE MOMENT HE SAYS, WITH SUCH CONCERN

MUJHE BATANA ZAROORI NAHIN SAMJHA KHUSHI

SHE BECOMES LIONESS
AND TELLS HIM BUT DID HE BELIEVE IT?

But I simply can't overlook the dumbness/silliness of Khushi... How can she even think of asking Shyam to tell the truth to Arnav? I mean, why would someone like Shyam Jha would do so? 😳 Dunno what was going on in her mind when she decided that. 😕
And if this wasn't enough, she even goes to the extent of believing him that he will tell the true story to Arnav! 😳😳 *pulls hair in frustration*

OH THAT WAS THE MOST DUMB THING CV DID
MAKING HER ASK SHYAM? WHAT THE?

I GUESS ASR WAS LEAVING AND NOW SHYAM HAD TO WORK MORE ALONG WITH KHUSHI
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Thank you di

from here story changes drastically

YES THE TRACK WAS CHANGED 360 DEGREES
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niranjanan

Another beautiful derivation Faiqa. No matter how many times I read it. It always holds special effects in my heart. There is nothing to wonder because you're words creates those magic. Loved it so much dear. Thank you for such a great update.

Thnx Niranjan dear <3
this was a hurtful epi
Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Having you in my arms, a warm heart just cried
Never thought of missing when tears were dried

Your Eyes left with me when the world's love light lied
Only the pale stars above watched the broken hearts tied

wooow really amazing words iloved ur dedication towards our ipk nd Arshi...

Really even though ur sooo busy with ur job nd house hold wrk still u finds time to write analysis nd ur ffs on only Arshi that shows how much love the show the couple...

Really a big hatsoff to u ... My Respect on u increased a lottt..

we are very blesssed to have a HONEST Arshi writer like u who is sooo dedicated ...

Whole ARSHI FANDOM LOVES U
Sadalakshmi thumbnail
She'd rather accept death than having her name attached with him .."

True Khushi will die rather than accepting shyam the villian in her LIFE

Every time i watch these episodes in TV or in HOTSTAR i will cry immensly ... Today while im reading these analysis on these Episodes my tears automatically came down from my eyes,,, u know i didnt even recognize that im crying untill my mum asked me wat happened to u suddenly that ur crying this much... THats the effect ur words have...

REALLY my heart goes to the the two souls who are bound with each other with a scared bond nd struggling ...

When we are hurt nd upset we goes to our loved ones which has special place in our heart and share our feelings... but if the hurt is given by the same person then where will we go nd share our feelings... these two souls are facing the same...
Sadalakshmi thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Sadalakshmi thumbnail

Word Count: 0