\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

This action of him had me always

the last one speaks a volume.
His hurt is beyond, how hard it is to let go of your first love, the heart says she is not and mind has registered it for eternity.

A girl who strings her heart loves someone else? Darn it.

it is indeed a very cringing feeling knowing that the one you love is in love with someone else, at least that is what he thinks without asking, without knowing, without investigation, just taking Shyam's words that him and Khushi are i love and Anjali is in the middle and that moment he remembered when she said why don't u leave Anjali and he just connected two dots in a wrong way

His hatred, is anger is justifiable though

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

it is indeed a very cringing feeling knowing that the one you love is in love with someone else, at least that is what he thinks without asking, without knowing, without investigation, just taking Shyam's words that him and Khushi are i love and Anjali is in the middle and that moment he remembered when she said why don't u leave Anjali and he just connected two dots in a wrong way

His hatred, is anger is justifiable though

True, he will accept this in front of Nani that he should've asked Khushi but right now he is seeing one side of this picture
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Out of world episode starting of holi😆 I watch it almost four time now ☺️

Aayeeye Aapka Intazaar Tha
Der Lagi Aane Mein Tumako Shukrr Hain Phir Bhi Aaye Toh
Aas Ne Dil Ka Saath Na Chhoda Vaise Hum Ghabaraayen Toh

Arshi water fight is so sexy and hot☺️ Both are looking so hot and sexy perfect with each other😆 Only Arshi can do that with each other

Aaj Blue Hai Paani Paani
Paani Paani Paani Paani
Aur Din Bhi Sunny Sunny
Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny

IPKKND
Rabba Ve on Star Utsav☺️

Edited by Sarun786 - 6 years ago
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

The thing which stands out for me in this scene is his STAND for his wife, for Payal for Raizadas
he can do whatever yet no one is allowed to do or say or disrespect anyone in this Mansion
Period,

Did u notice she was having the same Ghagara choli which she had in Nainital

Oh you perfectly recognize it but it is little different with colour

Originally posted by: Sarun786

Out of world episode starting of holi😆 I watch it almost four time now ☺️

Der Lagi Aane Mein Tumako Shukrr Hain Phir Bhi Aaye Toh
Aas Ne Dil Ka Saath Na Chhoda Vaise Hum Ghabaraayen Toh

Arshi water fight is so sexy and hot☺️ Both are looking so hot and sexy perfect with each other😆 Only Arshi can do that with each other

Aaj Blue Hai Paani Paani
Paani Paani Paani Paani
Aur Din Bhi Sunny Sunny
Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny

IPKKND
Rabba Ve on Star Utsav☺️

This episode was show their throwing off all the pent up anger, frustration, desires, passion, everything after the intensity that have been through
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This episode was show their throwing off all the pent up anger, frustration, desires, passion, everything after the intensity that have been through

This scene was their moment
to take out all of that which was brewing up for days

can't deny that he felt all sorts of things having her splashing hair on his face
Wow😊
It is a miracle

you are here when I am here🤗

when are we getting the next chapter of induratize?

Edited by xZoyax - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Wow😊

It is a miracle

you are here when I am here🤗

when are we getting the next chapter of induratize?

Hi Zoya, sorry dear, just distracting myself here and there, Check ur message, I had a very painful week sorry for the delay

Hi Zoya, sorry dear, just distracting myself here and there, Check ur message, I had a very painful week sorry for the delay

oh sorry I missed our chat even I got hold on you today here, 😭
Is everything alright?
ok I will check the message.
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
four three two one

Even before she reaches to one ...

He shows up, like a magic😳 ...

or in other words he had been summoned by Nani and all but I felt it was her, It was Khushi who summoned him, her threat worked😆...

The door opens and as he knew she will be at the door...😆😉He stood there with his piercing eyes, almost pinned to his brows, his lips drawn in a silently challenging mode ...

he was in no mood for any games, at all. She is as playful as a kitten, I love her here with wiggling eyebrows. Just like she was mimicking his what the what the, now the same with eyebrows.😆

His patience dips lower this time seeing her challenging him like this. His gaze is unflinchingly fiery.
All he wants is to grab her and Lock her in his palace, in his room if he have to... and throw away the key. Not a word said ... Not a question asked.

but here he found a way, to summon her in the kitchen, how smartly he cornered her.