\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nickysweet

its a beautiful post yaar..i really missed many chapters reviews will catch it one by one soon

thanks for visiting or BM
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

How much he wants to hate but still lets her hold on to him

no matter what
he can't hate her
they both have become Addat of each other and
at this point , no way
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 199-Devi Maiyya's Love

[completion of Marriage]

Love and hate are two sides of the same coin, and that's why the intensity of these emotions always remains intact.The only difference is when hate reaches its peak, it just dies as fire burns you to ashes by leaving smoke behind. Then, love reincarnates in this process with new buds and roses. That's exactly what is happening here.Khushi is inhaling all the insults of the family and without uttering a word against her husband. She chooses not to be disloyal to her husband to any extent despite of many incitements and pressure around her. She remains silent and keeps putting up with dishonor and disgrace. She doesn't even let him down and pretends to call him when Buaji provokes her because what goes in between them stays in between them.

She could tell easily that Arnavji forced me to do it, but she didn't. That shows her love for him without any doubt."hum ne kitni koshish ki aap se pyar na karne keh liye..."On the other side Arnav, Arnav throws their ever-built beautiful memory outside the window, yet can't close the window completely as he can't snatch her away from him completely as he loves her and can't deny himself either." It Koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki..."...

Khushi walks hesitantly towards her house, knowing she might not be allowed to enter.As I mentioned it on Payesh wedding segment, "chota sa niwala..." She knows her place very well, an orphan. Buaji and Amma's words reverberating in the back of her head while some society ladies stop to inquire her about her wedding sweetly yet daggering her soul with it. She excuses her when Happiji , a sincere one shows his concern and congratulate her with warm wishes. Khushi smiles at his gratefulness.This was the only warm and concerned voice she ever heard in a long time.

Amma opens the door for shaky yet determined Khushi.A welcome smile gets clouded by gathering recent events on her path.She sees the society ladies and lets Khushi in to avoid any public humiliation. It is true in our society , the neighbors and their thinking is more important than their own daughter's welfare .The only person who welcomes her is her Babuji and before she steps towards him with smile, Buaji's taunts put halt on her feet.But she still sits in her father's feet and asks him with her teary eyes ,"Do you miss me..?" and he conveys his concerns and love to her that his love and care for her did not change in this storm.She is still his daughter as she was before marriage...Khushi tries her way to calm everyone and their raging queries but in vain.House ladies refused to take any gift and wanted her to leave immediately.Khushi makes a fake call to Arnav to tell him to pick her up from the Mandir , places the gifts aside and shuts the door bitterly behind her and cuts herself from the family.

RM, Arnav is busy with his laptop to put halt on his restlessness but can't focus on anything.How can he , Khushi's restless condition always makes him restless.The moment he took out his frustration on his laptop the phone rings .Payal queries about Khushi and him that they have reached home safely and narrates the whole story to Arnav which jerks him from his solid ground.He whispers "Khushi..." with immense care and worry Arnav instant wary alertness knowing Khushi is missing,puzzling confusion when Payal mentions she's been calling Khushi and did they reach home safe, rage over Buaji's and Amma's reaction and cutting off phone because of Buaji's interruption shows his love for Khushi and it's strong roots.Barun was awesome in these various expressions.

Disturbed Arnav lies to his Di and excuses himself for Khushi which shows Khushi's thoughts are gripping him and taking place and it's importance in the place of his Di slowly.He climbs down from his high egoistic place to the ground after failing reaching her phone.

He searches her first at common places asking everyone about her whereabouts. His first stop at bangle shop brings back some pleasant memories as he knows how much she loves these bangles. Vendors matches his bio data with Madhumati's niece but has no positive answer for him.Next , is the channa her fav munching food and yes he hates this girl so much but does know her more than himself.He knows she can't live without food. The vendor confirms that she bought channas and left him. Arnav sets off on his pursuit to Khushi muttering her name in frustration "Khushi Kumari Gupta..", His darting eyes look for her every where, trying to see through every corner of Delhi ..His mind and heart in calling out for Khushi Kumari Gupta !! like a whirlpool."Where are you Khushi Kumari Gupta ... ?"

While Arnav was wandering through the city in her search , his wife Khushi Kumari Gupta was settling her score with her Mother DM in her real Maika. Sitting quietly in a corner as she declares to DM that she will not talk to her but like every child who gets at her mother tells the whole story to release the pressure and then try to leave by hollow sweet threats but her mother embraces her in her aanchal with Arti and the Lori of bells which makes Arnav to come intuitively to her Maika to get his wife after the Pagphera Rasam.Khushi like a small child still puts up her anger choli even though she wants to pray, but still pretends to leave yet DM is not in a mood today to let her child go unsafe till his protector is not here and for that she trolls the bells again and again stopping Khushi from leaving .Khushi s feet refuse to listen to her mind and stop her at the steps. The Arti begins ..Khushi's hands fold themselves automatically for paying obeisance to DM.Her phone is the messenger of DM lying on the ground which brought her husband here to fetch her.Arnav calls her up ,yells into the phone and quickly realizes the tolling bell sound and its source. He spots her and a sigh in relief runs through him as he has finally found Khushi and her true Maika. Khushi turns to leave again but in vain as she spots ASR, her protector yet annoyed husband at the door . She gets panic seeing him in cindering fire as she knows he will not spare her being in the temple and not in the home .Khushi again rushes back to her Mother, her lap by playing hide and seek with Arnav who climbs up the stairs of the temple for Khushi , his happiness as an annoyed devotee .

One day with his pure heart just as today he had lost someone close to him ,his Di and that day he had Khushi to guide him to his anchor Anjali . He went all the way to the temple but he never entered it because the time was not destined.Today again he has lost someone who is his world .He is searching for her his Khushi but He has no Khushi this time to point him in the right direction yet he does have someone close to them both ..Devimayya !! This time DM Guides him to the place where Khushi is. He gets down , walks towards DM but This time his feet don't stop at the steps,He enters the temple and is in the middle of the puja. His presence in front of the DM has been accepted by DM and she leads him to his Khushi, his happiness.DM is delivering him Khushi who is awakening his consciousness and his inner feelings to bring him back to her and later he will be again standing in front of DM folding his hands for his Khushi whose happiness is his happiness."Khushi tum ne mujhe behtar insaan banaya..."

Image result for Arnav put bandage on Khushi's finger gif

It was that day when the two souls were about to be joined metaphorically "Temple Engagement". It was auspicious moment 6:00 PM and it was witnessed by Khushi's DM. In her presence, Arnav and Khushi got engaged in the most ethereal and holy way. Khushi took the blessing from God on her engagement but ASR didn't.

Today is the day when the wedding rituals which began that day is finally completed. Khushi s bidaai from her Maika in her mother's presence. They have to complete her last metaphoric wedding ritual to start a new life with Arnav. The Temple where she started her committed relationship and this is the same temple where she completed her metaphorical wedding ritual. The fact is how can her honor and integrity be tainted in the holy manner for when she is God's child. It cannot. Today also Arnav is just a mere puppet of DM. Hardly he knows that God has a harsh way of getting things done and God never ever leaves the sides of his devotees. Loop closed indeed.

Related image

That day, they walked in parallel and went to their homes. Today, they have the same destination, and that matters.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 200

Kahani Teri Meri

The episode starts with Khushi and Arnav looking at each other at the same time. Khushi with a frightened "O" runs inside the temple seeing agitated Arnav climbing the stairs.Khushi slides in between people everytime when Arnav approaches her ...The delectable game of hide and seek continues till Arnav speaks out,"Khushi, kya karne ki koshish kar rahi ho..."but Khushi ingnores him and creates a distance again slipping through the ladies.ASR freezes the moment to get everyone attention including KKG by yelling at her.She is his perfect match ,"Yeh kya tareeka hai sab keh samne hum se baat karne ka.."...This is called placing her right to halt ASR's feet.She provokes him and Arnav announces the whole world , "She is my wife, main use ghar laijane aaya hoon..koi roke ga mujhe..." and Rajkumar scoops her Rajkumari in front of DM and the whole world to take her "Home ". He is ASR , a cunning master mind who wins at any cost.He makes her understand this quiet well and both leave to their destination. Today, when he acknowledged their relationship, those tear filled eyes can never be wrong. She loves him and so does he.

The second reason it stood up for me as Arnav while tying the Mangalsutra around Khushi's neck in this Mandir declared "na main tumhain apni patni manoona aur na patni ka darja doonga...".Today he acknowledging it openly to the whole world in the day light Star...Sun, the parents just like the day of engagement that "Khushi is my wife..." A man who had mocked her and shook her beliefs on that dark night in the same Mandir now giving her respect , her rights, giving their relationship a RESPECT in front of whole world in this daylight with DM's blessings.DM indeed is a true mother of Khushi. I loved, the amazed, baffled, perplexed expression and her inner happiness on her face when she heard those golden words from her man."yeh meri patni hai, main ise ghar lay jane ayeya hoon..."[She is my wife, I came to take her home]. That night when Khushi turned to her DM astonished and shocked with pain and today her DM brought the same man,her Arnavji in the same Mandir who with full conviction had claimed Khushi as his OWN.Don't forget the challenge," yum janti ho main aisa bhi kar sakta hoon"

Fourth, Their meaningful looks as her presence giving Arnav the strength, a pause when Arnav gazes at her teary eyes with authority. His daring look ,"You are mine , don't you dare challenge it again..." while she is baffled over him to understand her complex man but wipes her tears by bowing her head down accepting him as her husband . After that Arnav moves ahead carrying her ,keeping her close to his heart , not letting her go for forever..for eternity.

The Payesh leave Gupta House after getting a gift from Garima for Khushi and Akash's promises of taking care of Khushi in RM.Khushi's Pag Phere was completed in the Mandir but her gift came through Payal because Payal is the one for whom Khushi sacrificed her dreams of wedding and all.Love this small touch of CVs.😊

Arnav and Khushi return home . Arnav is toned down while Khushi is in a revolted mood which triggers anger in him.He uses his right to hold her hand besides of her initial protest.His attacking words of calling her a liar and an actor takes her back to her confounding state. Both enter like love birds to be welcomed by Mamiji first and then halted by Anjali who questions about her pagpheras whether went well or not..Arnav stops in his tracks and turns to say something but Khushi makes her satisfies with her answer and does not let him down, supports him even though it goes against her principles but making his statement true...she is a good actor...

The best part of today's episode is the last part When Arnav distracts family calling her up in the room. I loved the little confliction between Arnav & Khushi and then Khushi & Anjali whose accusations make Khushi feel guilty without any fault. But what Khushi can say if she is unaware of the real reason herself.Today seeing this scene of Arnav and Khushi , I remembered Lavanya's scene with Khushi as I couldn't connect right Dots that day because I didn't watch this one.

That day when Lavanya made Khushi puzzled when she had asked her to take care of ASR. But she advised her with few facts that you can make Arnav listen what he never wanted to hear at all as you are the one who he listens, you are the one who makes him agrees upon things, you are the one who makes him speaks out his heart. Today it is the second time when Arnav spills the biggest hint after Wedding night which makes Khushi to think over .The "Chot" [wound] which she caused Arnav unconsciously . Lavanya's words were , "sirf tum hi ho jo unhain woh sab keh paati ho, jo woh sunna nahin chahte".[ ur the one who can say and make him listen]She meant ASR himself doesn't know what exactly he wants but Khushi is intelligent and will figure out eventually. Her exact words were ' "Eik din tum samajh jaogi, chahe ASR samjhe ya naa samjhe".[one day you will get it whether ASR does it or not] On that day I put this in my notepad with big question mark and today I got it as this track is starting now even it is done poorly but brought out the true meaning. In this track Khushi needs to connect the dots to understand ASR's actions and reasons behind it.Arnav's one confession "aur jo chot tumne mujhe pohnchaey hai uska kya'"[and what about the wound you gave me]made Khushi jolt over for what she has no clue, Just look at Arnav, his fear of hearing the truth from her mouth of acceptance of loving some one else is curbing new layers. Today he transferred his fear in her which is making her in sane to find the truth immediately unlike him,"aapko batana hoga hum ne aapko kya chot pohnchaey hai "[u have to tell me what kind of wound]...Anjali interrupted them. Now, it is both of them facing the same pain, one of fear and the other of unknowing accusation. That one pain in Arnav's heart is enough for Khushi to break the Gordian Knot of his entire misunderstandings. Indeed now this loop for Khushi to seek truth is opened. Today , when he was at the door and labeled her as how easily she can lie and act, we could see again her perplexed look understanding him as Is he the same person in the Mandir who protected my honor or the man who left me in the middle of the road? The moment she'll connect the dots she will realize the phone conversation that day "Don't you ever do this to me again"...and today the second time ASR said "Remember this next time".This is where La's words and advise will make her realize why he married suddenly and emotionally tortured her when she will know the truth she will understand each and everything BECAUSE she knows him and will forgive him easily as he did for his "Di"...

Khushi's fighter's sense has returned after gripping the situation and guess who helped her... Yes, it's Arnav again. Perfect soul mates.If he gets strength from her , she drives it from him."aap hi humari Taqat thay" will come later yet is always there.He is the one who gave her respect ,regardless unconsciously yet it's enough for her to move forward driving him crazy for finding the truth.But Khushi did fire her questions by demanding answers from her man as her days of being quiet to Arnav's commands are over. Arnav can't not last long enough against his determined and stubborn lioness . His feeling of guilt is growing day by day .If one side his love is at constant war to hurt Khushi, other side his protective instinct wants to safeguard his love and his sister's life ..Two important people in his life.

The controversial dialogue of Anjali when she mentioned "hum sab aap ko bohat pasand karte thay" that means now Khushi has to work doubly hard to regain that trust as it's hard to regain broken one.Anjali is hurt yet a true well wisher of both of these as always.

Anjali and Shyam's small scene is alarming as it is showing Anjali's extreme Trust in him which will make him stronger.

Khushi runs to the Kitchen and begins to prepare Jalebis in her convulsion with her speedy brain which is reeling all the recent events and the anguish with guilt over something which she has no clue about.The reason which everyone is demanding to know behind their hasty decision but how can she resolve this issue when the man himself is not telling her and at the top he has accused her of for causing him PAIN. Her overactive brain begins to connect the dots which lead her straight to the burning truth that Arnav might have known her and Shyam's engagement. ...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 201

Meethi Biwi...[Sweet Wife]

" We blossom at our crown only when we can move well-being up through our roots."-Auther unknown...

Khushi has got enough dose for her Jalaibi like brain to make more Zig zag Jalibis in her path while talking to Ms Lakshamiji. Her instincts are taking her on right path yet her Jalaib brain is not opening the knot of these instincts instantly and making her more confused. A feisty Khushi cannot sit till things lay down accordingly. Her upbringing and values are making her rebel against the manipulations of the great ASR. Her brain is urging her to retaliate ,expose it and just walk out after all that is her trait.Reminding me of the resignation day,Yet Khushi has to be stopped from leaving and a valid reason has to be provided and that came from Kheer, Kaiser and Khas Khas made by Payal...Payal was, is and will be her reason for a while till Arnav and Khushi come across with their own reasons within them to be stopped and carry on to be with each other...

I loved Shyam' slip of tongue as I got my boys fight with eyes which I always crave for and never got except indi's story[thnx indi]. Arnav stopped Anjali's brain from lighting and himself getting under one "akhir Khushi meri patni hai .."...[She is my wife] ...Keep saying it Arnav Babua as one day you will accept it while others will deny it for you.There is no doubt Shyam is cupid in ARSHI case.But at the same time this one action of Arnav will make this Slither more hissy and dangerous towards him too.

Anjali did pick on clue from slipping tongue of Shyam along with cunning Maami as his tongue is not serving him well and he has begun to make mistakes. The DVD has triggered a behind stage war in between Buaji and Mami which will turn into a heated war against Payal by a popular character of IPK knows as "Kheer". which will be a reason to stop Khushi from leaving.Payal's peace mission with Mamiji brings Khushi in action and she gives the idea of making kheer for Mamiji.That scene just showed the strength of sister's bond which is gluing them together more than ever. Payal's acceptance has embedded a new hope and strength in Khushi to tackle the shrewdness of Arnav though he is the reason of her strength as she knows he will not harm her at all no matter what...especially after temple scene where he has announced her HIS wife...

Anjali comes to Kitchen for the investigation of fragrance for Mamiji and sees KHEER...She orders Payal to take out some for Arnav and commands Khushi with soft tone to give it to Arnav as she knows the tension in between em...

Khushi acceded and her monologues shows her eagerness to know the reason of his "chot" with the rights embedded by Anjali over Arnav which comes into action by pouring Kheer for him and not for others.Anjali is always a peace maker in between em.Khushi's bowing down her head in Mandir is turning into her right over her man.

Next comes ,The single minded fhool oh I mean fool, Khushi and her determination to get answer and the 'act' put on by Arnav to dodge and entice his sister and he has a nerve to call Khushi a drama queen...seriously!!! Arnav's mentioning "Main Khushi ko aache se jaanta hoon" with fake throne with Khushi "Tum gusse mein sundar lagti ho, iska matlab kya humesha gussa karte rahoge" [I know Khushi very well after all I am his husband...you look so beautiful in anger but it doesn't mean u have to be angry all the time]..was such a nice continuation with the jalebis in the kitchen to convince Anjali that Khushi indeed was upset with him. Arnav pampers his wife to show his love who gets bewildered with her man's new avatar.

She gets fool for a min but soon realizes the reason of his FAKE love which he was putting up for his Di.Khushi's abhorrence after being used and deceived turns him down. Now this is a war of two titans, the King and the queen ,A fight of A Man to his Woman or vice versa but with the challenge. One thing is for sure they both are walking towards each other where Arnav is acting fake to real or Khushi from real to fake. Mirror reflection in the room facing each other comes and play here.Day by day Arnav will be more confused with Khushi's action whereas Khushi will be more playing the fake irritating games with Arnav to make him blurt the truth.This is the main irony every time as Payal is the reason these two come together and Anjali is the reason these two never go apart.

The thing which took my heart away was Arnav's fake act of love which turned into a genuine heartfelt concern .Awww..His Yummilicious smirk extended and expressed by his eyes was enough to make any one fool or phool. He takes off his Fake throne the moment Khushi says "aap ne yeh sab sirf Anjaliji keh liye kiya tha na"....[u did all for Anjali di]

This pressure on Arnav is making him to engage in such things which only is going to cinder the heated Khushi more towards him day by day.Her Jalaibis like irritating acts will make his life inside his territory real hard for him to have peace...after all 100 ways to irritate her man is the invention of KKGSR.She is his part now whether it is for six months or for eternity.

But one thing was sure Arnav did engross into his act deep enough that he didn't realize his concerns for Khushi when she was coughing.It was Khushi who brought him to reality but for the brief moment his eyes really reflected his deep worries and concerns for her.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 202

Lion&Lioness with 2 Options

Khushi marches again to the lion's den and closes the door. She loves playing hide-and-seek to locate her husband's level of roar. On the other hand, the fearful lion detects his Lioness by her Payal and bangles, as it looks like his checkmate has left a mark on him to be cautious.

Khushi barges into his gardening time, demands his answer, and gives him two options after not getting her business done. For her, being responsible for this "Chot" is unthinkable. She just can't figure out what has hurt him until he tells her. When she puts two and two together, there is only one thing she can come up with, but that answer is not possible because "How can he find out?" This is the answer she is pestering Arnav to give.

Arnav's clenching of jaws and the unfaltering orbs drifting away from Khushi's face when the matter of hurt is brought up truly showed his deep pain. But being a true businessman, he chooses the third option, which triggers Khushi's frustration up to the point where she almost spills the truth yet holds it on time, but its momentum did alert Arnav to step in with his keen questions.But being his true mate , she turns the table by back firing which makes him take the blanket of "Payal" again to prove him right.Their heated roaring time gets time out by new Roarer "Mamiji". Arnav with his sarcastic and yummilicious smirk gears his lioness's roar towards upcoming thunder. A worried Khushi rushes to save the day... The most amazing part of this segment is, how well she understands Arnav. Does she even realize it? His actions have jeopardised everything that's important to her, but she knows him enough to be confident that whatever he did is because of the "Chot". She knows he will never do anything to hurt her or his family, unless and until, he is provoked or feels justified. Her question has changed from, "Why did you marry me?" to "What hurt I have given you?" , The only thing she can think of is Shyam, but she cannot blurt it out because "what if she is wrong and she has to be careful for Anjali and Payal" .

Mamiji's roar gets down by her own cub ,Akash who really shows his full trusty ,loving and caring side for Payal which will the biggest reason of his fuming side after Shyam's revelation later as Payal is hiding the truth now.The whole family except Arnav gathered around Payesh with Anjali ahead and Shyam at a little distant( an outsider) while Khushi stood close to them shows the distances in hearts are getting narrower which gives Lioness a new way of roaring to get closer to his mate.She is ready to take him down with both claws this time.

"How dare you?"...Today, when Khushi told him that Aakash supported Payal, he was surprised and happy. But with her ongoing torrent, I could sense the gears turning in his mind, his wearing the ASR cloak, to calculate and manipulate his opponent. His smirk was exactly, like a lion who had scented a prey, who relishes challenges, who thrives on them and he used their old tactics, totally cut down the confidence of the opponent."tum main itni himmat nahin hai..[u don't have courage...]..."If she knows him so does he.He knows what mangalsutre and sindoor holds for her."yeh humre liye bohat maney rakhte hain..."[This mangalsutre means a lot for me]

Mr Arnav Singh Raizada you should know better, Khushi has always been able to defeat ASR , it's Arnav she can't checkmate.Aww..office days 2 to 0.

I loved this segment for so many reasons.She threats him to leave and break this marriage if he will not tell her or family the truth .He remains mum and that takes her clumsiness to the next level after stopping by the door.But one thing is sure he challenged her and she did accept it...meaning the Lioness is back...

Khushi informs the family that Arnav wants her to go to GH and seeks permission to leave. The slimy Slither snatches this opportunity to give her the ride which she accepts in front of family yet leaves the smelly rodent in the middle of the road which rejuvenates him to make holes against Arnav in Anjali's tiny head later.

Today, she did not walk out of RM, with the intention of leaving but with the confidence that her husband will bring her back and in the process make sure that everything will be fine. How very innocent of her!!! No wonder why boys fell for her...One thing is clear they both can do whatever with each other but can't tolerate others to insult or say anything bad for each other.

At RM, Arnav gets trapped in circle with highly suspicious three ladies..[always three around him...meaning success] to find out about Khushi's whereabouts and demand answers.It sure remined me the day when he left his wife at the mercy of these ladies in this hallway and today she left him among these goons of RM.Pay back time Mr ASR!!!...Arnav finally understands the Booby trap that has been set for him by his Lilliputian, roaring feisty and holy spirited wife but his anger and annoyance finds solace releasing her name "KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA " under his burning lips.Just too yummilicious for his temptalicious...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 203

Fire within Water ...

Aag aur Paani...

Fire and water two Elements of the nature holds different meanings yet both have common grounds.Both cleanse and purify.Both are associated with erotic desires and love. If Love is spoken of as an eternal flame then water can be used as an erotic desires within.These epis are associated with these two elements for Arnav and Khushi which they are holding within.

As "Game of Triquetra" connects here, because Arnav's BAIT to Khushi is "Payal's Marriage" and Khushi's FEAR is also "Payal's Marriage" but Arnav is losing this BAIT and Khushi is getting stronger and he has to reverse this whole act because Khushi plays with her winning heart but he does with his winning brain. This Man v/s Woman fight is going to be little upsetting for Khushi but in turn Arnav's mind game will help Khushi's heart to be safe, that is "Payal's Marriage".

The amendment of relations has begun with Guptas and Raizads not only by Khushi but also by Arnav who is reluctantly but obediently is following Khushi per command of Naniji.His guilty expressions after Naniji's words,"iss main sirf Khushi bitya nahin aap bhi brabar keh shareeq hain." [not only Khushi , u are also responsible for this mess] was written all over.His calling her name after that shows his helpless state.He is the one who had barricaded this bridge with his hasty steps and now he is the one who is removing these hurdles one by one. His first step towards it is his presence n GH.

Shyam has started his conspiracies with the weakest link Anjali Today...He started it on Payesh's wedding day to imply that his relationship with Khushi is far deeper and stronger than what Arnav has understood .But in reality he is always far from knowing the strength and the depth of Arnav and Khushi's love and relationship. His manipulations will feed Anjali's mind to bring ARSHI closer each day...His games always force Arnav to embrace his rights over Khushi to dilute any suspicion about them... Shyam's obsession for Khushi will definitely will bring more debris among Arshi yet the intensity of their love will fueled up too by evolving the two within this relationship day by day.

Khushi reaches her home with channas , love to see that touch.Bua ji is shocked seeing her yet she declares, "humpe sanak sawar hai."[I am crazy these days ]And that is her strength to solve the issues in her sanak attire.
"aap sab ko jawab chahiye na... mil jayega. jab arnav singh raizada yahan khud ayeinge..." [you'll get all the answers when ASR will come himself to deliver them]. As she left home only to get her answers as she knows he will fetch her home .One person is happy to see her fighting spirit and that is Babuji...

He comes with deep looks of a challenger who knows the language of winning "Khushi main khabi shart nahin harta" and of course he lets her win if he wants too but not today.He wants her home.Period...

He summoned her towards the kitchen for tea so he could have time to settle his deal with this petite challenger who he wants to hold so close to him by forgetting all the norms what's so ever.The hate and passion are mingling here to provide enough fuel to win this challenger at any cost.

His eyes were heating her up but she is his true mate.Her tease , his command " mere saath ghar chalo."[ come home with me. ] same as Mandir...I am here to take my wife home...and the look is delivering the same message..."you are mine, you belong to me in my home and no more explanation" and she did bow her head and today again he is determined to make her do that. He embeds a fear of "payal's marriage" at stake if she is not home within two hrs and leaves but doesn't forget giving her his famous back look to make sure his challenger has backed down but he knows her better.Ready for the next round...May be her spoon is down but not her determination...

She calls her jijaji yet no answer.Now she needs to talk with him desperately to make sure her Jiji will be fine.She rushes to office and some hoe guards have her pic on their cell phone to stop her.[OK childish stuff] She tells them who she is, and this is the first time she calls her self KKGSR by flashing her mangalsutre ,so she has accepted his right on her.hmmm...he was right..."tum main itni himmat nahin hai..."[u have no courage]

Aakash calling Payal and Mamiji's snatching phone from Payal was done purposefully so the communication of Khushi with Akash will be disconnected later.Nice touch for bringing her back in AR office as after her leaving for Hamesha two loops needed to be closed.

He comes into the picture and why not his heart calls her out with each breath , with each heartbeat. "I'm sorry Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta... and with pause... singh raizada"...and he is confirming her Haq on him today..."but you are not allowed to enter...." But you are the one who gave her this right by claiming her as your wife...
Here comes the part where his heart aches to create or have any distance between em...,"you have broken this relationship and with that you have lost the right to be in this office..."...She is ready to leave his premises and that aches him to be furious ...No matter what, He will never let her go away from him...no way.Period !!! Loved the talk on Class..nice touch...

Arnav's nasty remarks on Khushi's class provokes her to throw water on him to bring his class equal to her .Enflamed Arnav does the same in retribution. It was really not less than a fired intimate scene where both have been kissed by cold yet inflamed desires.This one simple,swift move was making them belong to the same class ..The class of zealous Passion,love,and pure heart !!

The scene where Khushi asks Aakash, whether he will be always with Payal and his confirmation gave Khushi the strength to fight but in turn challenged the sleeping lion in Arnav. One thing always remember, Anav will NOT break Payal's wedding as he then have to answer to the entire Raizada family because that union had happened with full support and blessings. Khushi has to realize that Arnav will not do such thing because that can backfire Arnav himself. Arnav will have no reason to justify why he sent Payal home and of course Aakash will not sit quiet either and he will demand to leave RM with Payal, at least not after "Kheer"Scene". Mighty Arnav Singh Raizada is not a fool and not an easy player. He knows how to checkmate his Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

The enthralling moment when Arnav gets enchanted and captivated by flaming desire as the heated face blushes with anger and urge seeing her wet yet sensuous attire which reflects more than a passion and desire when Khushi's wet hair brushes his face sensuously .That indicates that things are moving towards attraction and closeness and that goes again against Shyam's conspiracy who never knows the exact equation of these two.Ajeeb hain dono...

But today she is his wife, may be metaphorically at this point but they both have a strong bondage unintentionally.If the fire within is flaming as love, hate, desire, and determination in both then water is symbolizing evolving love and intimacy because it isn't stagnant and these wet attires are sending irresistible signals of aphrodisiac and amorous in between them.They both are defending each other in front of others but their own challenges are still passionate as well as irresistible for each other as well.

It was the day when she came to AR for helping her family from getting out of stigma because of ASR and he gave her choice to ask his help to save her or drop her and she preferred dropping with paint all over.That day she did drop on his mind though. She came up to the conference room and faced the Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada and they made a deal and he handed over the contract that if she quits within 15 days then she has to pay him 1 Lakh Rs back but she stepped forward had the guts to ask him back what if you terminate my employment then? He answered "I will change my name, Arnav Singh Raizada". She said she only has to return Rs. 25000 back to him.BUT She signed her name with him ON THE SAME PAPER.DEAL was signed that day with their consent TOGETHER...Amazing isn't it...

Today is again the day in the same office but their status has been changed. Today again a challenge is thrown by each but it's between Arnav Singh raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. I love this "Haq" game now...

He immensely admires his woman and gave that adorable look when she leaves.but again he follows her... khushiii!..
He wants to make sure she is back home.She refuses as usual and announces him she is not scared of him.He mocks his wife over her arrival in AR with fears and again stamps his Right by calling her "khushi kumari gupta... singh raizada..." But she is not giving up and put him in fire by confirming his doubt of"Khushi loves Shyaam" with her dialogue "Aapko maine itna majboor kar diya ki aap ko humse shaadi karni padhi'.[I made u miserable enough to marry me] So, definitely, the fight is moving ahead..The Fight Of Haq.. ...

Here comes the challenge. The condition has changed here. Khushi wants to know the "Reason" of their sudden wedding and Arnav does not want to "disclose" it. Today Khushi is using her brain and Arnav is scared for his heart. Both are justifiable. But, the game has to move on and this time again Arnav Singh Raizada threw the challenge to Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, His challenge comes with "if I don't see you at RM within 2 hours then I will change my name, Arnav Singh Raziada". He didn't say he will throw Payal away this time as he knows better but said the effect will be bad on Payal's wedding.I loved it when he said "Sapno ke duniya se bahar aaoo and face the reality". Indeed, it's Reality that they are in this together...no matter what?

My Fighter is back

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 204-205

Time to change...

"Hum Holi ki tayari kar rahe thai..."[We are preparing for Holi] ...Indeed time is waiting to bring colors back in their lives.Time which is to change the coarse of their reasons to be with each other.The reasons which are changing the directions of their heartbeats to mold the minds in a soft curd yet it will take time to bring mind and heart for the main soul to accept these reasons.

Khushi calls Akash and time sets for their meeting in a caf.Time to sign his biggest deal of his life...Khushi..to have her his home now and later in life permanently,Arnav ,the challenger is here waving at his life now."tumhain jeet keh rahoonga " as always.Khushi is stunned and convulsive seeing her Jijaji to sign his brother's deal without putting heart in it.But one thing is clear this silent,slow and deep watcher,Akash Sing Raizada is ASR I his own way and reacts on time when needed and Arnav is ignoring that "tumhain shaddi keye kitne din huwe gain.."

His smile is delivering his message because he knows his Bhai is angry and has no knowledge and abc of girls' emotions.Arnav is forgetting he does raise his points when solicited and needed.During Photo shoot Akash did agree with him to make Khushi wear the blue dress yet he also suggested that Red saree will keep AR roots to it's ground for publicity which was appreciated by photographer and accepted by him too.Arnav shouldn't forget for Payesh first meeting, Akash preferred Khushi's suggestion over him .He is an independent thinker and stubborn in his ways...He does his investigation from Bhai to make him flee on his feet finding out his reason to be in caf.hmmm..Don't underestimate this Raizada ...Mr Raizada...

He reaches home before Khushi and with his opportunistic and cunning tactics he keeps Payal engaged in such a way as not to rouse any suspicion in Payal...It was ver visible that ASR is not used to small talk and feels awkward in that moment but he comes back in action with smirk hearing her payal's running towards them.. Despite his stated hatred, he is very much harmonized to Khushi and that's why he was the first to react on hearing the payal's sound .Nice touch...Then he began his move to win the last bid but loved the way he enjoyed saying yes to his wife for every irrelevant statement .Who said ASR is not afraid to anyone...

Arnav's inner happiness and cunning victory changes to smirk seeing Khushi in their room.There was a momentary sadness when she accepts her defeat.He didn't like it but that was important to keep his name as ASR and at the top he wants her home.

Khushi snatches the papers from him ,"App phele baath bhigadte hain and aur phir sanwarte hain" ... is a future pointer that things are going to be worse by his side and his saying"tum mere paas wapas aoogi...har cheese mere control main hai hamesha..." is pointing that she will go away from him and he will bring her back...

Love the way Payal's remaining two onions takes the camera to two love birds.Petite bird flies to the Eternal Heaven and angry bird reminds her to remove the blanket from the premises in her pursuit.Khushi's "you have to come by swimming " and Arnav's " I can come by walking"over not so deep pool indicates that her words are meant for the greater distance from his side and his meant for taking her for granted.In other words the hurdles are not big but he is making it "Khaleej" .

One thing is clear ,They are so comfortable with each other as if nothing has happened in between them and it's just another day where that have a challenge to beat each other by any means...Regardless they have no trust yet their closeness and ease with each other makes them accommodate with each other at all levels and that is a missing piece for Shyam as he knows the real strength of them on the day of his expulsion from RM.

Arnav pulls Khushi from falling in three feet deep pool .Both get lost in each others eyes..The union of Fire and water is completing here.The burning desires are brushing their souls . This is the first time he is holding her after marriage so close to his heart where her heartbeat is synchronizing in rhythm with his as he always craves for.Both can't take off their gazes from each others .If his gazes is descending a soft inebriation over her closeness to him , hers is grasping over his breath which is kissing her visage and misty wind of his is playing with her hair .Raba Ve is intensifying the hate among them.He remembers his first kiss , his first stamped right on her, The kiss when he just gave himself to his feelings quietly and gently ..Khushi remembers that momentous night , when he used his right to lead her out from the circle of fire gently and quietly with assurance of his protection..A night when she saw her reflection in his passionate eyes ..A night when she trusted him with all of her heart and she gave her heart in safe hands !! ...He remembers the fairy lights and how he freed her from entangled fairy lights.., She stood helpless and he untangled her gently and quietly but sensuously... While she remembers Arnav releasing her locks , freeing them gently and quietly because he loved seeing her with open hair...

All these fb are showing freeing her from intertwined situations and he is doing it quietly and gently without saying anything except the kiss scene where he is freeing his heart from his intertwined situations.That indicates Arnav will always be there to save the day for her but he might put himself in danger doing that yet he will save himself too at the end.He did save Khushi everytime and got kidnapped yet survived at the end.

I loved the flow of FB's..Arnav's begins with Passion, ends with trust while She begins with trust and ends with the possessiveness and passion shown by Arnav "his right" on her which she never refused .. both are looking towards each other and trying to find these lost moments which are there yet hard to find.

As usually puzzled Khushi steps back first and breaks the spell.Love Arnav's quick look back at her as he wants to see the effect of this proximity on her and gets a confirmation, she is and she was always affected by his touch.He wishes the time gets frozen but Khushi breaks the ice again by having a glowing smile of victory seeing divorce papers in the water. Her short moment of joy changes into disappointment as Arnav reminds her that documents can always be made and signs can be obtained again .Yes ASR papers and signatures can be redone but not relationships .Arnav quietly and gently but with ASR tone tells her to not to do such thing again and walks away but doesn't forget to give this girl his turned look,A girl who he wants to hate but hates himself for loving her with the bottom of his heart beyond control...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 205
coming soonish😊
he is looking for her like crazy and he hates her
he picks her up in front of this whole world and he hates her