\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

EPISODE PART 184-185

"...Roses Vs Thornes..."

He was standing in the middle of road in this dilemma " Mujhe Laga main ne tumhain kho diya hai.."[I thought I've lost you ...]He hold his love,Khushi and expressed his fear of losing his beloved one by pouring his heart out.Again he is standing Today at the brink of losing his mother like sister "Di mujhe laga..."[Di I thought...] incomplete sentence with drowning voice...and that is my grabber...His love and emotions are at higher pedestal for his Di as compared to his love at this point...and for saving her, he will crush the budding ROSE of his Love.He indeed lost his Khushi , his trust ,his love,his reason of survival...His mother's words comes later,"Kanton keh saath phoolon ko saza mat do..."[Don't give punishment to flowers with thorns]...when he will be standing again and will be tested again but he is not in a state of feeling the pain of flower yet or in other words flower's fragrance is not that captivated to be cared enough. A heart which was awakened from its long slumber , felt intense joyous moments only for it to die in the stillness of a Night ,unsung unheard.

The Basilisc Shyam who is evasively observing the family ,jubilating the moment of pre assumed singlehood in a joy,

"...Sawah..."

What a scoundrel lover he is,yes he loves Khushi so much and for that he can fulfill his loyal wife's wish after all she is just a vending machine for him to withdraw money and nothing much .Creep!!!😡

The whole family is horrified after hearing about the accident. Arnav wants to talk to his di but couldn't. He retrospect and recalls every word of Anjali what she told him about life and it's unpredictability and not being around forever. My grabber is this look ,Just look at this breathless ,empty and deadly visage of him as there is no life in him.

He is facing his fears and those fears are making his each step as deadly as it could be by descending down the stairs.The very steps he will ascend later for the far most deadly moment ever.My grabber is he is rushing downstairs but he will ascend slowly.Excellent contrast of actions which is indicating his upcoming actions...

He gets panicked and runs for his Di...Who meets his shaken visage in the doorway. "Di, mujhe laga keh...[Di,I thought[...he tells her in quivering voice.His fears are again infront of his eyes and running in his veins the very same way as he was running after the ambulance.

He couldn't hide his inhibited feelings and tears flow out from his eyes without his command. He touches her cheek gently to feel her to come out of his fear the very same way he did to Khushi..."Mujhe laga main ne tumhain kho diya hai..." He conceals her in his embrace as he can't let any harm happen to his sister. Anjali also caress her brother's cheeks lovingly. She can feel his agony.Both have seen enough ups and downs of their life,words don't need to verbalize any one of those.

Arnav cries like a child..."Aap theek ho na di?...[are you alright di?]Anjali explains all about the accident and the failing breaks...

My grabber he calls hospital for Driver Mohan as anyone who cares for his Di is the most important person of all and that is the reason he was having blinded faith for Shyam who was a god to his sister.Anjali finds peace when Arnav took care of the driver.

The whole family gets emotional yet my grabber is Anjali's care for her hubby ...she indeed has a blind faith and trust and that will be impossible for Arnav and the whole family to break easily.

Arnav standing like a kid, hurt and crying and having hard time expressing his inner turmoil.He is shattered and droopy when Anjali calls him to sit with her.He comes and lays his head down on her lap and cries his heart out in front of his mother.Di, "I'm sorry...for every time for talking to you rudely, for not listening to you,and refusing to do whatever you asked me to do...Plz don't ever leave me like mom..."

This is a devastated 14 years old boy whose life never proceeded after his mother's sudden death."Di jo chod keh chale jate hain who wapas nahin aatey..."[Di those who leave you never come back to you...]Barun nailed this part stupendously...

Anjali caresses her brother lovingly. She is his mother and he is her chotey, who can do any thing to keep his mother like sister safe. This is surely the prologue of the upcoming storm of Arnav and Khushi's life which will definitely harm Anjali the most.

My grabber today is If Anjali is his priority then Anjali's first priority is Chote...as she mentions..."humare liye sab se phele tum ho... [you are always my first priority..] family is second and she mentions her hubby ,the last one...GOOD job but how CVs forgot to connect it later...as her hubby becomes his 1st priority ...though later CV forgot this and Anjali's priority became her Shyamji...😕

Anjali makes him understand with moving words " Do not put off any matters of heart till tomorrow when things go wrong always listen to your heart,No one sees tomorrow... and doesn't know what will happen on the next moment. live your life to the fullest because you don't know what is your last moment. Whom do you love the most, and who are so close to your heart, you must not let them go.If sometime some foolish and pointless thoughts come to you , still you should listen to your heart."

Such poignant, beautiful and heartfelt words but much needed to make him understand the situation later after the dark clouds.But he will follow his Di's words unintentionally and will never let Khushi go away at any cost. He looks at his Di one more time before leaving with Khushi's thoughts.

He does follow his heart later , way later, during his Kidnapping and that day he did not think twice to say "Khushi , I love you..."...These are almost the same words of Arnav's mom"jo tum se pyar karta hai aur jo tumhare dil keh kareeb hai...use khabi chot no puhnchao..."[who ever loves you and is close to your heart , never hurt those] which pull him out of the vortex of his painful time zone to reach to his Khushi during remarriage.The same words La said to him pointing the same.

He follows the music played by his heart and brain as he seeks out Khushi to embrace her with open arms by opening his heart today.His heart finds its beat, Khushi going up the stairs and he mesmerizes by her sight ,her smile which is the reason of his survival..My grabber is he is so anxious to tell her yet got stopped by Her Di and her bandage as she is his 1st priority as always...and she will be the reason to have a wounded relationship with Khushi...

Khushi ,just like Arnav is finally getting to the point where she wants to be caressed by his charm ,by her Rajkumar who she wanted to come on Horse to woe her,the story she fantasized with her sister.She wanted to be the beat of his heart without knowing that she already is as he always wanted to keep her close to his heart and she never wanted to be apart either.This innocent soul thinks the message on the scroll is from Her King for his queen and unknowingly is heading towards the venomous den where only a hissy Basilisk is hiding with his malignant and immoral intentions which are going to just destroy almost everyone if not saved by the Horus.

Love the parallel scene of both sides.If she is remembering his feathery touch which created havoc in her ,he is seeing a Diya...candle burning among roses which takes him to his red ROSE among Diyas whose heavenly touch creates avidity of her closeness more than ever in him.If she remembers his lips on her...his "lums"which is blushing her attire ,he remembers that blush with her soft red petals and his desirous urge to feel em ,her "lums" to be inhaled and grasped but both ends up remembering standing in the same frame where his hawking way of casting his right was accepted by hers.My grabber is ROSE is in the pic as This ROSE [Khushi] is going to be thrown in thorns...and Arnav's hands and heart will be bleeding along with hers...Mom's words will make sense to him later...but not now

The darkness descends on her under the stars and lightens her fantasized world with the real life Demonism.A demon, a suitor ,a Basilisk is peeling off his skin in front of her and she stands there bewildering the entire length of this demon.A concentrated and agitated Khushi tries to walk away but a ticked demon forcibly stops her ,holds her in his venomous clutch.Khushi is still not aware of the depth of Shyam's lusty obsession yet her anger ticks him off into demonic act.He pulls her back and engraves his anger into her skin with his clutch. That transfers a fear in her and she really begins to sense a real animal in him.He already threatened her on Sangeet night and now she can see the severity of his actions more than ever. She realizes that he means it even she tries to remind him his married status and how much Anjali loves him and means to him . All of her acts provoke Shyam revealing his intentions from the beginning and that is my grabber...[as I mentioned in Devastated souls] He tells her how he stalked and followed her from Lucknow to Delhi till now.This is new to Khushi , a girl who never thinks or imagines or saying evil about others is face to face to a Demon.She stands there numb, shocked and calcified and had no clue how to handle this. Her petrified brain stops its signal to make her disengage from this Demonic hug of lusty Shyam.A young innocent soul is shocked with a sudden change of gentleman turning into an untamed and delirious animal. She has no idea how to react or grasp the situation in her hand from such a demonic device.

The Other side a 14 years old boy in an armored shell of Arnav Singh Raizada is finally ready to open his heart "main Khushi ko bata keh Rahonga ken mujhe Fadak kyuon Padta hai...",[I will tell Khushi why does it matter] A boy who has stopped to listen to his heart after one horrific night is walking with determination yet calm towards his reason of survival, towards his future with gloating and relishing smile on his lips and in his avatar.

He opens the door expecting to see his queen in his Taj Mahal [castle] but just like Khushi, his fantasized castle collapses. His eyes gets stones watching his queen in other's arms in bewilderment and the other is no other than his BIL, his Jijaji who is declaring his love for Khushi "hum sirf aapko chahte hain Khushji , hum Rani sahiba ko apni patni nahin mantey..." A bewildered Arnav replaces with cold ASR after seeing Shyam hugging Khushi and he sees Khushi in his arms without any hesitancy without knowing that She is in her fright and caught in his web unintentionally. Arnav listens Aghast and in growing shock as a confounded Khushi who is holding on bravely to her shattering emotions yell at Shyam, crushingly demand that "agar aap keh liye yeh rishta koi mani nahin rakhta tou aap yeh shaddi tod kyuon nahin daite...chod dijye Anjaliji ko..."[if Shyam feels so suffocated the it is better that Shyam leave Anjali ].. Arnav gets shattered and defrauded after listening his Lady love, his heart broke into pieces , burnt to ashes [swaah].He turns away from this venomous den which has destroyed his hope, trust, faith , love, happiness ,and above all his whole world in seconds...

Regardless his heart shattered in million pieces but he was totally unaware of that girl's heart who was screaming for help, this wasn't first time when this evil had disrespected her, in my eyes worse than rape..., Later Arnav will do all what his heart will say and mind will act he simply can't let go off her, "Chau gaya hai..." yes his possessiveness won't let that happen but it will out of rage, thinking of her a characterless...without even knowing what a hell has brought on her...

Barun and Sanaya were awesome in this segment !!

A Hell befalls on Arnavs and Khushi's life. Nothing will remain the same from now on. Khushi has now seen the harsh realities of life, that everything will not turn out good. There are demons out there and life is not fairy tale. Testing times. And Arnav who opened his heart and had brought down his guards only to be proved he was right in guarding it. Now his reaction will be more fierce than ever ,can't even imagine. Mistrust and betrayal are two strong emotions looming now. Very very dangerous. Dangerous volatile and potent moment...

From

Devastated souls...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE PART 186

Unmasked Time..!!

A devastated soul , Arnav hears and sees enough of which he never dreamed off just like Khushi but he is totally unaware of that.A 14 years old boy who was in the vicinity of the darkness behind the door seeing his mother,his eternal love going through with agony by his father and today that boy in 26 is standing enlightening by light seeing his eternal love , in the vicinity of a man who is holding in one hand the life of his mother like Di and in the other his Lady Love who is the reason of his breathing .Today he is going through with the same agony without knowing the agony of that girl who is going through the same as his mother was or may be more than that.My grabber is he is in the light now and he will be taking control and the charge of the situation as soon as possible .ASR is back in control to save the vulnerable Arnav.

A young boy who never believed in relations ,has just envisioned the person who he and his Di trusted the most has an non-existent and meaningless relation and above all is not trustworthy .Other side a girl who taught him the meaning of marriage and brought his some beliefs back into him is telling his sister's hubby to break this marriage .Again the Unmasked Time is standing in front of him in its cruel visage than ever.He turned and descends slowly to meet this naked yet accumulated truth of this unmasked time of his life which has returned to show the presence of FATE...[Bhagya]...which he will get later but not now...

I just loved this loop of unmasking time of Shyam to be closed and unfolded in this scene When Shyam takes Khushi's repulsion and hatred as an acceptance .Love , love , love this girl here how she unmasks and sheds this delusion skin of the TIME of this Basilisk by putting him back in his hole, by breaking his hallucinated illusion with her ultimate slap on his face...by stating ,"aap shaadi shuda rahain ya na rahain hum aapki zindagi ka khabi hissa nahin ban sakte.."[Whether you are married or not ,I won't be part of your life]...His pitiful expression changes back to sympathetic but table has turned now and Khushi has seen the true face of unmasked time of his and this time she takes charge,"Don't touch me and never ever try to do it again..."...Love my tigress here and missed her later so so much.

She does the same during kidnapping when he was ready to kill ASR by his stupid goons who were useless like him."I did everything for Arnavji, my husband..."...The intensity is not the same yet message was the same ..that "Shyamji,you are a loser no matter what..."...I was not yours and will never be...

Love Khushi and Payal scene today. It actually showed the development and trust of love between these two couples. On the new year eve There is a trust and faith built in Aakash and Payal from Akash's side after the countdown of the clock that he will always keep the self esteem of both families. But with Arnav and Khushi it is not there yet. The "Trust" factor in this relationship is yet to be achieved...They have to reach that phase in their relationship. So, it's quite natural why Khushi didn't even think of Arnav after the terrace scene unless Payal reminded her of how Aakash is important to her. Then Khushi realized that Arnav is important to her in the same sense. But, it was not spontaneous which should have been."Humain Arnavji ko batana hoga..."[I have to tell Arnavji] But It's too late now if you ask me Titliya...

A walk of Arnav is like a "A Walk To Remember"...the early saunter and the stride comes to a halt after seeing his sister's husband holding his love in his arms and the same girl is demanding Shyam to leave his sister who is his whole world,"Di meri Duniya tou aap ho..."[Di you are my world] Arnav was feeling betrayed by his love, the girl who played his heart to the beat.

The lethargic yet retracing steps of this unmasked truth finally find its ways back to his dark room, pacing back and forth reverberating each and every Masked moments of Shyam , his limping acts which he Arnav Singh Raizada accepted without any doubt...how could he let that happen...how his guarded shell ever was so weak for this act of sham of Shyam.He is angry at his miscalculated deep trust for this guy.And above all from that low aukad girl..,Who cried that day and he is miscalculating her steps and taking her tears for granted which she shed after being humiliated but in vain...

Once again he is sitting alone measuring the severity of the damage but one thing is clear The Brave heart is clouded with Darkness again. He caves in the pain by holding his face by gripping on to this agony ,this mistrust and betrayal of this unmasked time but now he is not a 14 years old young boy who couldn't do much except scream in fear. Now he is a grown up self made Man,A Man of guarded shells equipped with tools and designed minds who will not be shattered that easily and wouldn't allow anyone to hurt his mother again...

His Di is safe..."Di,aapko kuch nahin hoga...".. Arnav comes to a very difficult decision !!...He is ready to tell his Di...the very same way when Khushi came to tell Anjali and Khushi's grip on her Manglasutre shakes her ...and the very same way It won't be easy for Arnav to spill the TRUTH...Indeed The Time has unmasked into a monster ...stronger than ever for both of them...

Barun portrayed this scene of realization with complete finesse. The mighty ASR is been shaken on his grounds by a girl of "low aukat"as he always accused her of. Such and indeed is the "Power of Love".

The second best scene seeing air coming out of the inflated Balloon of Shyam seeing his wife in one piece.Aww, but why are you worried creep, you didn't pay anything from your pocket for her Kryakarm.I must say Shyam did well maintained a loving ,pleaded ,sympathetic husband role intact very well. He was highly frustrating and annoying !!... He also managed keeping his calmness when Arnav wanted a word with him.But one thing is sure Spidey has spun the weakest web ever or Fate has indeed its power here...

The best part is the holding this unmasked time from his neck which he couldn't do when he was young .The final confrontation between Arnav and Shyam where Shyam really acts like a virtuoso at the moment is the best part ever. My grabber is his fist while descending , his control over his rage and calmness just like a stillness before the storm,"Mujhe aap se khuch baat karni hai..."[I need to talk to you]...

Arnav's closing eyes to closing doors till closing gaps in between him and the unmasked time which is standing in front of him as a Basilisk shows the witty and grasping act of ASR. Arnav is throbbing and fluttering in piercing rage and inflamed by the moment but ASR has control as always.ASR reveals to Shyam as being a witness to the terrace scene and declares the severity of the truth . Shyam , who first looks like repentant and abashed but the very next moment he accepts the truth with open arms and eyes ..I must say Shyam has some nerves and guts to stand in front of mighty ASR and accepts openly his defaming acts and because of who...Anjali and her blind faith at him which has raised this small snake to a monstrous Basilisk.The BG music intensifies this encounter loud and clear with the victory sound of Shyam BG mixture.

A witty yet wounded ASR is determined to make sure that Shyam and Khushi will pay for cheating ,swindling ,and duplicity with his sister...That is the most gripping point as it is related with his sister [just like his mother] not him. And My My My ...look at the reaction of Shyam,the Spidey, the Slither, the Scorpion, and The most Venomous Basilisk with taunting smiles without any shame or regret or above all any fear...Indeed holding the of this wild horse. His nimble and dexterous mind is having a ball knowing that Mighty ASR got the whole equation wrong .He instantly uses his cool act to put a nail in this drifty path of Khushi and him by inflaming ASR's hatred for her to make this rift permanent .Shyam's delight and enjoyment seeing the lamented Mighty ASR as a helpless in front of his tricky and goaded acts is really unhealthy for my sight. Indeed ASR couldn't retaliate much except squirming in the grip of this venomous Basilisk, the unmasked time.Shyam really did fuel him to the point where he has to gulp his words about him and Khushi in love.He raised the fist high in the air when this low life creature brings the mighty ASR at his command bringing his sister's blind faith in Him.

This round could be his but Shyam commits his biggest and lousy mistake ever which brings all the Aces back to ASR's hand and puts this worm back to his hole and above all Shyam is totally unaware of it as always. He openly and blatantly declares his deceit love for Khushi and obstacle of this love ,"Humare aur Khushi keh darmiyan ab sirf eik rukawat hai...Rani Sahiba..." [the only obstacle in between him and Khushi is Rani Sahiba] Today he is stamping on a permanent DEED as ASR will make damn sure HE will be his permanent obstacle reaching Khushi along with his sister.ASR is bagging two deals here ,one diverting his filthy intentions towards himself and second he will keep this squirming animal away from Khushi and Both deals are saving only one, HIS sister...I always think from this angle it is Shyam's instigation which urges Arnav to marry Khushi and though from all angles she was his no matter what but that heated moment made him to reach for this hasty decision...and he pulled Khushi ,"YOU ARE MINE..."...all the way to Temple...

Naniji is right Anjali take care of yourself as no one else will be. Yes her pregnancy will change this whole scenario and another loop is getting close here.Now at least Khushi can prove why she had to hide the truth of Shyaam from Anajli when the opportunity comes 'coz now ASR also have to do the same thing. This time it's Anjali's pregnancy. So, Khushi and Arnav will be in the same boat yet she is still at guilty for not telling Arnav and will pay a heavy price... Shyaam just like your name ...Dark night is waiting for you to prevail it's justice...Hehehe ...HaHaHa...😡

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 187

Payback Time...

"Hisaab tou hota rahega"...[Pay back time]Shyam's words are reflecting this whole epi.Arnav got outsmart by him yet these words are also reflecting fire for Khushi as he wants to get even with her too and very much evident when he faces her first time after the terrace scene.Indeed What she did hiding his reality is now going to pay her back full time.

Shyam is misrepresenting Khushi's image in front of Arnav by his horseplay mouth showing his obsession and love for her. This face off between these two shows extremely a wicked side of Shyam and destitute side of Arnav but in a subtle way. The intensity of the scene delivered insolent and derisive side of Shyam in the reply of Arnav's threat.Shyam really did use all of his cards against the great Arnav Singh Raizada to impart his feelings towards Anjali by daring him to disclose this truth to her.He has woven the net in such a way against this soul that Arnav seems helpless at this point.My grabber is Shyam says, " Hisaab tou hota rahega " which reveals it will be hard to knock him down which is very well portrayed by Arnav's fist in the air symbolically.Good job CVs. Shyam's impudeness and brashness over mighty ASR was really making me sick to watch.

ASR who is just starting to learn the abc of this game field of Shyaam where he is already an established player. Shyaam has been playing this mind game since the day one with Raizadas and Guptas and is very successful.This Mind game of him is making him a victorious player in the case of Anjali and he is confident in it fully.He shares all the similarities with ASR as He is determined and cunning with presence of mind just like ASR. The only difference they both have is - Shyaam is manipulative but ASR is honest. Which is a BIG Thing. This one difference will make ASR earn Khushi's amnesty while Anjali will wil throw that filth of Shyaam from her life .

The Moment the Bluff master comes out to seek Anjali, a fear runs through his spine and he begins to wonder whether Arnav will make good on his threat or not...His agony increases after knowing that Arnav is still with Anjali.as he comes to know that Arnav is with Anjali but his confidence and coolness with others remains intact.

Arnav VS ASR as I mentioned the mirror reflection and angles are telling a different story for each move of Him and Shyam.Him especially as Arnav is fighting the war of love and hate in between Brain and heart yet ASR is buckling up for some serious damage to control the ongoing situation as "har cheese mere control main hai aur hamesha rahegi.."[Everythinhg is in my control and will be]

Shyam had an upper hand over Arnav who lost his temper for a micro second.Shyam knows he screwed him tight with Khushi and Anjali as a Bait. Now, the pregnancy news will help him gloat a bit. He is not afraid of Arnav but is afraid of Anjali. He knows she is Arnav's life and his weakness. As when you look at Hawk's nest, he snatches you in his paws and takes you at certain height and throw you down and you come down in pieces and that tremors Shyam to his spine. Now Shyaam is going to plan while keeping Anjali under his confident umberrela, even his fate is supporting him. But for how long? This Anjali card will be his death warrent. The higher you rise , the deeper the fall is .Good always wins at the end.

On the other hand, Arnav has to plan to make Shyam frustrate to make mistake and his first victory will be seen after his marriage to Khushi."Ab Khushi meri Patni hai aura b tum khuch nahin kar sakte".[NOW Khushi is my wife and you can't do anything about it]And That's when he will start to lose his temper and make mistakes.Shyam's trump card and Bait Khushi will be Arnav's helping hand and that is his biggest defeat ever which shows his frustration"kyuon Shaadi ki apne Arnav se...aapko humara eik baaar bhi Khiyal nahin ayea..".[whu did u marry to Arnav , you didn't even think about me]

Though ASR didn't get the true reflection yet Shyaam and Khushi will know exactly what they both are playing. Arnav eventually will learn the truth about himself anf Khushi because of Khushi's innocence and extreme Love for him as he is honest and that will make her to stick around with Arnav.

Nk comes to Payal's room to give her Akash's valentine gift. Payal doesn't get what valentine's day is and NK explains her this mombati day instead of Mohabbat day... as the meaning of valentine's day.Akash confessed his forever love for Payal and she does the same.Indeed trust has a different side aming this pair.

Khushi and Her search for Arnav is captured by NK's camera.I found it bizarre and quite unnatural for a girl who has just experienced and faced a Psychopath and his intentions and she has no tremor on her face or in her act.There is no panic, fear , agony or anxiety. She sees Arnav while taking her Babuji on the Mandap and rushes through him without knowing her fate has set a game for her to play with her destiny by pulling dangerous strings.She smiles at him but Arnav enrages seeing her.

The scene is delivering parallel message when Arnav climbs down and sees Khushi for the first time after the terrace disaster... peaceful and soothing memories start floating in front of him till the point his heart starts aching with the betrayal.

He notices her straight beaming eyes hiding truth in its layers and her quivering lips which are lusting and loathing with lies.Her trembling hands are joing the lead of her deception.Arnav's nostril flare with disgust and abhorrence and he clenches his hands in rage .while Khushi looks at him with trust and hope along with fear of giving pain to him in them, her lips are trembling because she knows her words will descend desolation in him,her hands trembling because of her inner war with herself to prepare for letting him know.But he is unaware of it just like she is unaware of his state.She took time to come to light but Arnav was standing in the light and he will pull her in this by force not by love.

An ignorant Khushi steps towards him .On the other side An enraged Arnav rushes towards her but is halted by the voice of Anjali and that is my grabber He looked at Anjali with the painful truth that he just learnt and then he looked at Khushi with the bothersome look thinking Anjali has no clue about Khushi and her betray and then just before moving towards Anjali, he gives her fulminating glare. This scene was perfectly portrayed by Barun. His helplessness, hatred, irritation, pain , troublesome ,struggle everything that "hum main jo khuch bhi tha who khatam ho gaya" epi 88 he told her while taking La as a shield but today he is telling her again by shielding his sister.That day he was numb seeing her innocent tears ,today he is fulminating seeing her innocence.He walks past Khushi, ignoring her completelyArnav follows Anjali to her room to talk to her. Anjali asks him what he wants to say? Arnav is in deterrent with tear teary and heavy heart. Anjali gets scared seeing him in this state. Arnav turns around as He can't reveal the ugly truth by facing her as always.

Jijaji is cheating on you. Shyam and Khushi together are deceiving you...

But the moment He turns and sees that Anjali is lying on the floor unconscious. He carried her on the bed.He brings her to senses and apologizes to her for telling the truth. He thinks she couldn't handle Shyam's truth but she didn't hear him at all the very next moment a bitter truth hits him to the core of his existence as Anjali gets back in her senses and finds out She is pregnant...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE PART 184-185

"...Roses Vs Thornes..."

He was standing in the middle of road in this dilemma " Mujhe Laga main ne tumhain kho diya hai.."[I thought I've lost you ...]He hold his love,Khushi and expressed his fear of losing his beloved one by pouring his heart out.Again he is standing Today at the brink of losing his mother like sister "Di mujhe laga..."[Di I thought...] incomplete sentence with drowning voice...and that is my grabber...His love and emotions are at higher pedestal for his Di as compared to his love at this point...and for saving her, he will crush the budding ROSE of his Love.He indeed lost his Khushi , his trust ,his love,his reason of survival...His mother's words comes later,"Kanton keh saath phoolon ko saza mat do..."[Don't give punishment to flowers with thorns]...when he will be standing again and will be tested again but he is not in a state of feeling the pain of flower yet or in other words flower's fragrance is not that captivated to be cared enough. A heart which was awakened from its long slumber , felt intense joyous moments only for it to die in the stillness of a Night ,unsung unheard.

The Basilisc Shyam who is evasively observing the family ,jubilating the moment of pre assumed singlehood in a joy,

"...Sawah..."

What a scoundrel lover he is,yes he loves Khushi so much and for that he can fulfill his loyal wife's wish after all she is just a vending machine for him to withdraw money and nothing much .Creep!!!😡

The whole family is horrified after hearing about the accident. Arnav wants to talk to his di but couldn't. He retrospect and recalls every word of Anjali what she told him about life and it's unpredictability and not being around forever. My grabber is this look ,Just look at this breathless ,empty and deadly visage of him as there is no life in him.

He is facing his fears and those fears are making his each step as deadly as it could be by descending down the stairs.The very steps he will ascend later for the far most deadly moment ever.My grabber is he is rushing downstairs but he will ascend slowly.Excellent contrast of actions which is indicating his upcoming actions...

He gets panicked and runs for his Di...Who meets his shaken visage in the doorway. "Di, mujhe laga keh...[Di,I thought[...he tells her in quivering voice.His fears are again infront of his eyes and running in his veins the very same way as he was running after the ambulance.

He couldn't hide his inhibited feelings and tears flow out from his eyes without his command. He touches her cheek gently to feel her to come out of his fear the very same way he did to Khushi..."Mujhe laga main ne tumhain kho diya hai..." He conceals her in his embrace as he can't let any harm happen to his sister. Anjali also caress her brother's cheeks lovingly. She can feel his agony.Both have seen enough ups and downs of their life,words don't need to verbalize any one of those.

Arnav cries like a child..."Aap theek ho na di?...[are you alright di?]Anjali explains all about the accident and the failing breaks...

My grabber he calls hospital for Driver Mohan as anyone who cares for his Di is the most important person of all and that is the reason he was having blinded faith for Shyam who was a god to his sister.Anjali finds peace when Arnav took care of the driver.

The whole family gets emotional yet my grabber is Anjali's care for her hubby ...she indeed has a blind faith and trust and that will be impossible for Arnav and the whole family to break easily.

Arnav standing like a kid, hurt and crying and having hard time expressing his inner turmoil.He is shattered and droopy when Anjali calls him to sit with her.He comes and lays his head down on her lap and cries his heart out in front of his mother.Di, "I'm sorry...for every time for talking to you rudely, for not listening to you,and refusing to do whatever you asked me to do...Plz don't ever leave me like mom..."

This is a devastated 14 years old boy whose life never proceeded after his mother's sudden death."Di jo chod keh chale jate hain who wapas nahin aatey..."[Di those who leave you never come back to you...]Barun nailed this part stupendously...

Anjali caresses her brother lovingly. She is his mother and he is her chotey, who can do any thing to keep his mother like sister safe. This is surely the prologue of the upcoming storm of Arnav and Khushi's life which will definitely harm Anjali the most.

My grabber today is If Anjali is his priority then Anjali's first priority is Chote...as she mentions..."humare liye sab se phele tum ho... [you are always my first priority..] family is second and she mentions her hubby ,the last one...GOOD job but how CVs forgot to connect it later...as her hubby becomes his 1st priority ...though later CV forgot this and Anjali's priority became her Shyamji...😕

Anjali makes him understand with moving words " Do not put off any matters of heart till tomorrow when things go wrong always listen to your heart,No one sees tomorrow... and doesn't know what will happen on the next moment. live your life to the fullest because you don't know what is your last moment. Whom do you love the most, and who are so close to your heart, you must not let them go.If sometime some foolish and pointless thoughts come to you , still you should listen to your heart."

Such poignant, beautiful and heartfelt words but much needed to make him understand the situation later after the dark clouds.But he will follow his Di's words unintentionally and will never let Khushi go away at any cost. He looks at his Di one more time before leaving with Khushi's thoughts.

He does follow his heart later , way later, during his Kidnapping and that day he did not think twice to say "Khushi , I love you..."...These are almost the same words of Arnav's mom"jo tum se pyar karta hai aur jo tumhare dil keh kareeb hai...use khabi chot no puhnchao..."[who ever loves you and is close to your heart , never hurt those] which pull him out of the vortex of his painful time zone to reach to his Khushi during remarriage.The same words La said to him pointing the same.

He follows the music played by his heart and brain as he seeks out Khushi to embrace her with open arms by opening his heart today.His heart finds its beat, Khushi going up the stairs and he mesmerizes by her sight ,her smile which is the reason of his survival..My grabber is he is so anxious to tell her yet got stopped by Her Di and her bandage as she is his 1st priority as always...and she will be the reason to have a wounded relationship with Khushi...

Khushi ,just like Arnav is finally getting to the point where she wants to be caressed by his charm ,by her Rajkumar who she wanted to come on Horse to woe her,the story she fantasized with her sister.She wanted to be the beat of his heart without knowing that she already is as he always wanted to keep her close to his heart and she never wanted to be apart either.This innocent soul thinks the message on the scroll is from Her King for his queen and unknowingly is heading towards the venomous den where only a hissy Basilisk is hiding with his malignant and immoral intentions which are going to just destroy almost everyone if not saved by the Horus.

Love the parallel scene of both sides.If she is remembering his feathery touch which created havoc in her ,he is seeing a Diya...candle burning among roses which takes him to his red ROSE among Diyas whose heavenly touch creates avidity of her closeness more than ever in him.If she remembers his lips on her...his "lums"which is blushing her attire ,he remembers that blush with her soft red petals and his desirous urge to feel em ,her "lums" to be inhaled and grasped but both ends up remembering standing in the same frame where his hawking way of casting his right was accepted by hers.My grabber is ROSE is in the pic as This ROSE [Khushi] is going to be thrown in thorns...and Arnav's hands and heart will be bleeding along with hers...Mom's words will make sense to him later...but not now

The darkness descends on her under the stars and lightens her fantasized world with the real life Demonism.A demon, a suitor ,a Basilisk is peeling off his skin in front of her and she stands there bewildering the entire length of this demon.A concentrated and agitated Khushi tries to walk away but a ticked demon forcibly stops her ,holds her in his venomous clutch.Khushi is still not aware of the depth of Shyam's lusty obsession yet her anger ticks him off into demonic act.He pulls her back and engraves his anger into her skin with his clutch. That transfers a fear in her and she really begins to sense a real animal in him.He already threatened her on Sangeet night and now she can see the severity of his actions more than ever. She realizes that he means it even she tries to remind him his married status and how much Anjali loves him and means to him . All of her acts provoke Shyam revealing his intentions from the beginning and that is my grabber...[as I mentioned in Devastated souls] He tells her how he stalked and followed her from Lucknow to Delhi till now.This is new to Khushi , a girl who never thinks or imagines or saying evil about others is face to face to a Demon.She stands there numb, shocked and calcified and had no clue how to handle this. Her petrified brain stops its signal to make her disengage from this Demonic hug of lusty Shyam.A young innocent soul is shocked with a sudden change of gentleman turning into an untamed and delirious animal. She has no idea how to react or grasp the situation in her hand from such a demonic device.

The Other side a 14 years old boy in an armored shell of Arnav Singh Raizada is finally ready to open his heart "main Khushi ko bata keh Rahonga ken mujhe Fadak kyuon Padta hai...",[I will tell Khushi why does it matter] A boy who has stopped to listen to his heart after one horrific night is walking with determination yet calm towards his reason of survival, towards his future with gloating and relishing smile on his lips and in his avatar.

He opens the door expecting to see his queen in his Taj Mahal [castle] but just like Khushi, his fantasized castle collapses. His eyes gets stones watching his queen in other's arms in bewilderment and the other is no other than his BIL, his Jijaji who is declaring his love for Khushi "hum sirf aapko chahte hain Khushji , hum Rani sahiba ko apni patni nahin mantey..." A bewildered Arnav replaces with cold ASR after seeing Shyam hugging Khushi and he sees Khushi in his arms without any hesitancy without knowing that She is in her fright and caught in his web unintentionally. Arnav listens Aghast and in growing shock as a confounded Khushi who is holding on bravely to her shattering emotions yell at Shyam, crushingly demand that "agar aap keh liye yeh rishta koi mani nahin rakhta tou aap yeh shaddi tod kyuon nahin daite...chod dijye Anjaliji ko..."[if Shyam feels so suffocated the it is better that Shyam leave Anjali ].. Arnav gets shattered and defrauded after listening his Lady love, his heart broke into pieces , burnt to ashes [swaah].He turns away from this venomous den which has destroyed his hope, trust, faith , love, happiness ,and above all his whole world in seconds...

Regardless his heart shattered in million pieces but he was totally unaware of that girl's heart who was screaming for help, this wasn't first time when this evil had disrespected her, in my eyes worse than rape..., Later Arnav will do all what his heart will say and mind will act he simply can't let go off her, "Chau gaya hai..." yes his possessiveness won't let that happen but it will out of rage, thinking of her a characterless...without even knowing what a hell has brought on her...

Barun and Sanaya were awesome in this segment !!

A Hell befalls on Arnavs and Khushi's life. Nothing will remain the same from now on. Khushi has now seen the harsh realities of life, that everything will not turn out good. There are demons out there and life is not fairy tale. Testing times. And Arnav who opened his heart and had brought down his guards only to be proved he was right in guarding it. Now his reaction will be more fierce than ever ,can't even imagine. Mistrust and betrayal are two strong emotions looming now. Very very dangerous. Dangerous volatile and potent moment...

From

Devastated souls...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE PART 186

Unmasked Time..!!

A devastated soul , Arnav hears and sees enough of which he never dreamed off just like Khushi but he is totally unaware of that.A 14 years old boy who was in the vicinity of the darkness behind the door seeing his mother,his eternal love going through with agony by his father and today that boy in 26 is standing enlightening by light seeing his eternal love , in the vicinity of a man who is holding in one hand the life of his mother like Di and in the other his Lady Love who is the reason of his breathing .Today he is going through with the same agony without knowing the agony of that girl who is going through the same as his mother was or may be more than that.My grabber is he is in the light now and he will be taking control and the charge of the situation as soon as possible .ASR is back in control to save the vulnerable Arnav.

A young boy who never believed in relations ,has just envisioned the person who he and his Di trusted the most has an non-existent and meaningless relation and above all is not trustworthy .Other side a girl who taught him the meaning of marriage and brought his some beliefs back into him is telling his sister's hubby to break this marriage .Again the Unmasked Time is standing in front of him in its cruel visage than ever.He turned and descends slowly to meet this naked yet accumulated truth of this unmasked time of his life which has returned to show the presence of FATE...[Bhagya]...which he will get later but not now...

I just loved this loop of unmasking time of Shyam to be closed and unfolded in this scene When Shyam takes Khushi's repulsion and hatred as an acceptance .Love , love , love this girl here how she unmasks and sheds this delusion skin of the TIME of this Basilisk by putting him back in his hole, by breaking his hallucinated illusion with her ultimate slap on his face...by stating ,"aap shaadi shuda rahain ya na rahain hum aapki zindagi ka khabi hissa nahin ban sakte.."[Whether you are married or not ,I won't be part of your life]...His pitiful expression changes back to sympathetic but table has turned now and Khushi has seen the true face of unmasked time of his and this time she takes charge,"Don't touch me and never ever try to do it again..."...Love my tigress here and missed her later so so much.

She does the same during kidnapping when he was ready to kill ASR by his stupid goons who were useless like him."I did everything for Arnavji, my husband..."...The intensity is not the same yet message was the same ..that "Shyamji,you are a loser no matter what..."...I was not yours and will never be...

Love Khushi and Payal scene today. It actually showed the development and trust of love between these two couples. On the new year eve There is a trust and faith built in Aakash and Payal from Akash's side after the countdown of the clock that he will always keep the self esteem of both families. But with Arnav and Khushi it is not there yet. The "Trust" factor in this relationship is yet to be achieved...They have to reach that phase in their relationship. So, it's quite natural why Khushi didn't even think of Arnav after the terrace scene unless Payal reminded her of how Aakash is important to her. Then Khushi realized that Arnav is important to her in the same sense. But, it was not spontaneous which should have been."Humain Arnavji ko batana hoga..."[I have to tell Arnavji] But It's too late now if you ask me Titliya...

A walk of Arnav is like a "A Walk To Remember"...the early saunter and the stride comes to a halt after seeing his sister's husband holding his love in his arms and the same girl is demanding Shyam to leave his sister who is his whole world,"Di meri Duniya tou aap ho..."[Di you are my world] Arnav was feeling betrayed by his love, the girl who played his heart to the beat.

The lethargic yet retracing steps of this unmasked truth finally find its ways back to his dark room, pacing back and forth reverberating each and every Masked moments of Shyam , his limping acts which he Arnav Singh Raizada accepted without any doubt...how could he let that happen...how his guarded shell ever was so weak for this act of sham of Shyam.He is angry at his miscalculated deep trust for this guy.And above all from that low aukad girl..,Who cried that day and he is miscalculating her steps and taking her tears for granted which she shed after being humiliated but in vain...

Once again he is sitting alone measuring the severity of the damage but one thing is clear The Brave heart is clouded with Darkness again. He caves in the pain by holding his face by gripping on to this agony ,this mistrust and betrayal of this unmasked time but now he is not a 14 years old young boy who couldn't do much except scream in fear. Now he is a grown up self made Man,A Man of guarded shells equipped with tools and designed minds who will not be shattered that easily and wouldn't allow anyone to hurt his mother again...

His Di is safe..."Di,aapko kuch nahin hoga...".. Arnav comes to a very difficult decision !!...He is ready to tell his Di...the very same way when Khushi came to tell Anjali and Khushi's grip on her Manglasutre shakes her ...and the very same way It won't be easy for Arnav to spill the TRUTH...Indeed The Time has unmasked into a monster ...stronger than ever for both of them...

Barun portrayed this scene of realization with complete finesse. The mighty ASR is been shaken on his grounds by a girl of "low aukat"as he always accused her of. Such and indeed is the "Power of Love".

The second best scene seeing air coming out of the inflated Balloon of Shyam seeing his wife in one piece.Aww, but why are you worried creep, you didn't pay anything from your pocket for her Kryakarm.I must say Shyam did well maintained a loving ,pleaded ,sympathetic husband role intact very well. He was highly frustrating and annoying !!... He also managed keeping his calmness when Arnav wanted a word with him.But one thing is sure Spidey has spun the weakest web ever or Fate has indeed its power here...

The best part is the holding this unmasked time from his neck which he couldn't do when he was young .The final confrontation between Arnav and Shyam where Shyam really acts like a virtuoso at the moment is the best part ever. My grabber is his fist while descending , his control over his rage and calmness just like a stillness before the storm,"Mujhe aap se khuch baat karni hai..."[I need to talk to you]...

Arnav's closing eyes to closing doors till closing gaps in between him and the unmasked time which is standing in front of him as a Basilisk shows the witty and grasping act of ASR. Arnav is throbbing and fluttering in piercing rage and inflamed by the moment but ASR has control as always.ASR reveals to Shyam as being a witness to the terrace scene and declares the severity of the truth . Shyam , who first looks like repentant and abashed but the very next moment he accepts the truth with open arms and eyes ..I must say Shyam has some nerves and guts to stand in front of mighty ASR and accepts openly his defaming acts and because of who...Anjali and her blind faith at him which has raised this small snake to a monstrous Basilisk.The BG music intensifies this encounter loud and clear with the victory sound of Shyam BG mixture.

A witty yet wounded ASR is determined to make sure that Shyam and Khushi will pay for cheating ,swindling ,and duplicity with his sister...That is the most gripping point as it is related with his sister [just like his mother] not him. And My My My ...look at the reaction of Shyam,the Spidey, the Slither, the Scorpion, and The most Venomous Basilisk with taunting smiles without any shame or regret or above all any fear...Indeed holding the of this wild horse. His nimble and dexterous mind is having a ball knowing that Mighty ASR got the whole equation wrong .He instantly uses his cool act to put a nail in this drifty path of Khushi and him by inflaming ASR's hatred for her to make this rift permanent .Shyam's delight and enjoyment seeing the lamented Mighty ASR as a helpless in front of his tricky and goaded acts is really unhealthy for my sight. Indeed ASR couldn't retaliate much except squirming in the grip of this venomous Basilisk, the unmasked time.Shyam really did fuel him to the point where he has to gulp his words about him and Khushi in love.He raised the fist high in the air when this low life creature brings the mighty ASR at his command bringing his sister's blind faith in Him.

This round could be his but Shyam commits his biggest and lousy mistake ever which brings all the Aces back to ASR's hand and puts this worm back to his hole and above all Shyam is totally unaware of it as always. He openly and blatantly declares his deceit love for Khushi and obstacle of this love ,"Humare aur Khushi keh darmiyan ab sirf eik rukawat hai...Rani Sahiba..." [the only obstacle in between him and Khushi is Rani Sahiba] Today he is stamping on a permanent DEED as ASR will make damn sure HE will be his permanent obstacle reaching Khushi along with his sister.ASR is bagging two deals here ,one diverting his filthy intentions towards himself and second he will keep this squirming animal away from Khushi and Both deals are saving only one, HIS sister...I always think from this angle it is Shyam's instigation which urges Arnav to marry Khushi and though from all angles she was his no matter what but that heated moment made him to reach for this hasty decision...and he pulled Khushi ,"YOU ARE MINE..."...all the way to Temple...

Naniji is right Anjali take care of yourself as no one else will be. Yes her pregnancy will change this whole scenario and another loop is getting close here.Now at least Khushi can prove why she had to hide the truth of Shyaam from Anajli when the opportunity comes 'coz now ASR also have to do the same thing. This time it's Anjali's pregnancy. So, Khushi and Arnav will be in the same boat yet she is still at guilty for not telling Arnav and will pay a heavy price... Shyaam just like your name ...Dark night is waiting for you to prevail it's justice...Hehehe ...HaHaHa...😡

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 187

Payback Time...

"Hisaab tou hota rahega"...[Pay back time]Shyam's words are reflecting this whole epi.Arnav got outsmart by him yet these words are also reflecting fire for Khushi as he wants to get even with her too and very much evident when he faces her first time after the terrace scene.Indeed What she did hiding his reality is now going to pay her back full time.

Shyam is misrepresenting Khushi's image in front of Arnav by his horseplay mouth showing his obsession and love for her. This face off between these two shows extremely a wicked side of Shyam and destitute side of Arnav but in a subtle way. The intensity of the scene delivered insolent and derisive side of Shyam in the reply of Arnav's threat.Shyam really did use all of his cards against the great Arnav Singh Raizada to impart his feelings towards Anjali by daring him to disclose this truth to her.He has woven the net in such a way against this soul that Arnav seems helpless at this point.My grabber is Shyam says, " Hisaab tou hota rahega " which reveals it will be hard to knock him down which is very well portrayed by Arnav's fist in the air symbolically.Good job CVs. Shyam's impudeness and brashness over mighty ASR was really making me sick to watch.

ASR who is just starting to learn the abc of this game field of Shyaam where he is already an established player. Shyaam has been playing this mind game since the day one with Raizadas and Guptas and is very successful.This Mind game of him is making him a victorious player in the case of Anjali and he is confident in it fully.He shares all the similarities with ASR as He is determined and cunning with presence of mind just like ASR. The only difference they both have is - Shyaam is manipulative but ASR is honest. Which is a BIG Thing. This one difference will make ASR earn Khushi's amnesty while Anjali will wil throw that filth of Shyaam from her life .

The Moment the Bluff master comes out to seek Anjali, a fear runs through his spine and he begins to wonder whether Arnav will make good on his threat or not...His agony increases after knowing that Arnav is still with Anjali.as he comes to know that Arnav is with Anjali but his confidence and coolness with others remains intact.

Arnav VS ASR as I mentioned the mirror reflection and angles are telling a different story for each move of Him and Shyam.Him especially as Arnav is fighting the war of love and hate in between Brain and heart yet ASR is buckling up for some serious damage to control the ongoing situation as "har cheese mere control main hai aur hamesha rahegi.."[Everythinhg is in my control and will be]

Shyam had an upper hand over Arnav who lost his temper for a micro second.Shyam knows he screwed him tight with Khushi and Anjali as a Bait. Now, the pregnancy news will help him gloat a bit. He is not afraid of Arnav but is afraid of Anjali. He knows she is Arnav's life and his weakness. As when you look at Hawk's nest, he snatches you in his paws and takes you at certain height and throw you down and you come down in pieces and that tremors Shyam to his spine. Now Shyaam is going to plan while keeping Anjali under his confident umberrela, even his fate is supporting him. But for how long? This Anjali card will be his death warrent. The higher you rise , the deeper the fall is .Good always wins at the end.

On the other hand, Arnav has to plan to make Shyam frustrate to make mistake and his first victory will be seen after his marriage to Khushi."Ab Khushi meri Patni hai aura b tum khuch nahin kar sakte".[NOW Khushi is my wife and you can't do anything about it]And That's when he will start to lose his temper and make mistakes.Shyam's trump card and Bait Khushi will be Arnav's helping hand and that is his biggest defeat ever which shows his frustration"kyuon Shaadi ki apne Arnav se...aapko humara eik baaar bhi Khiyal nahin ayea..".[whu did u marry to Arnav , you didn't even think about me]

Though ASR didn't get the true reflection yet Shyaam and Khushi will know exactly what they both are playing. Arnav eventually will learn the truth about himself anf Khushi because of Khushi's innocence and extreme Love for him as he is honest and that will make her to stick around with Arnav.

Nk comes to Payal's room to give her Akash's valentine gift. Payal doesn't get what valentine's day is and NK explains her this mombati day instead of Mohabbat day... as the meaning of valentine's day.Akash confessed his forever love for Payal and she does the same.Indeed trust has a different side aming this pair.

Khushi and Her search for Arnav is captured by NK's camera.I found it bizarre and quite unnatural for a girl who has just experienced and faced a Psychopath and his intentions and she has no tremor on her face or in her act.There is no panic, fear , agony or anxiety. She sees Arnav while taking her Babuji on the Mandap and rushes through him without knowing her fate has set a game for her to play with her destiny by pulling dangerous strings.She smiles at him but Arnav enrages seeing her.

The scene is delivering parallel message when Arnav climbs down and sees Khushi for the first time after the terrace disaster... peaceful and soothing memories start floating in front of him till the point his heart starts aching with the betrayal.

He notices her straight beaming eyes hiding truth in its layers and her quivering lips which are lusting and loathing with lies.Her trembling hands are joing the lead of her deception.Arnav's nostril flare with disgust and abhorrence and he clenches his hands in rage .while Khushi looks at him with trust and hope along with fear of giving pain to him in them, her lips are trembling because she knows her words will descend desolation in him,her hands trembling because of her inner war with herself to prepare for letting him know.But he is unaware of it just like she is unaware of his state.She took time to come to light but Arnav was standing in the light and he will pull her in this by force not by love.

An ignorant Khushi steps towards him .On the other side An enraged Arnav rushes towards her but is halted by the voice of Anjali and that is my grabber He looked at Anjali with the painful truth that he just learnt and then he looked at Khushi with the bothersome look thinking Anjali has no clue about Khushi and her betray and then just before moving towards Anjali, he gives her fulminating glare. This scene was perfectly portrayed by Barun. His helplessness, hatred, irritation, pain , troublesome ,struggle everything that "hum main jo khuch bhi tha who khatam ho gaya" epi 88 he told her while taking La as a shield but today he is telling her again by shielding his sister.That day he was numb seeing her innocent tears ,today he is fulminating seeing her innocence.He walks past Khushi, ignoring her completelyArnav follows Anjali to her room to talk to her. Anjali asks him what he wants to say? Arnav is in deterrent with tear teary and heavy heart. Anjali gets scared seeing him in this state. Arnav turns around as He can't reveal the ugly truth by facing her as always.

Jijaji is cheating on you. Shyam and Khushi together are deceiving you...

But the moment He turns and sees that Anjali is lying on the floor unconscious. He carried her on the bed.He brings her to senses and apologizes to her for telling the truth. He thinks she couldn't handle Shyam's truth but she didn't hear him at all the very next moment a bitter truth hits him to the core of his existence as Anjali gets back in her senses and finds out She is pregnant...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 188

Rise of Phoenix ...

"Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt, deeply hurt by someone you trust."[author unknown]

You can't experience the importance of love if you don't know the pain of a broken heart. It is one of the most important experience in building trust and love in any relation. On Diwali night it was Khushi who realized the pain of betrayal. Her Rajkumar had played with her innocent heart on his own terms. His hurtful words to her--- " Mere liye uss baat ki ya tumhari koi ehmiyaat nehin hain; [it doesn't mean a thing"] dropped her to the ground with broken heart into million pieces. He did not even think of the consequences before doing so and played with a girl's heart as a toy and pushed her out because he wasn't ready yet?What goes around comes around Mr Raizada. The tables have turned today and We see the same Rajkumar breaking down in the middle of the road today ...Enervated, Heart Broken, immobilized, attenuated to the ground. He cried in the middle of the road under the open sky, the place where he left Khushi alone so many times to fight for herself. Today he is at the same place, alone, trying to gain some strength to visualize the path ahead of struggle. PAYBACK Time .Loop closed.[I had detail in my write up "Devastated Souls"] How can he love her immensely unconditionally if he doesn't realize she is the one who never stopped loving him despite of his torture, humiliating and degrading behavior towards her? She always wished and prayed the best for him and his family. He will be with her fully by his heart and soul but before that happens there is a final barrier they both have to achieve in this relationship and that is "Trust". That day is also going to come for sure and that day will be his "last breaking down".That day ASR will have to understand that It's all because of his impulsive and hasty actions and decisions which are bringing him and His love to this state.

Arnav Singh Raizada has brought into his feet by the supreme power to pay for his BIG egoistic words."Main apni kismet khud banata hoon aur auron ki kismet bhi main hi likhta hoon"...main bhagwan peh vishwas nahin larta...agar iss keh liye tumhara bhagwan mujh peh akar bijli bhi girana chahey tou main intizar karoonga..."

Translation:I write mine and others' Fate...I don't believe in God...If your God wants to strike light on me ,I will be waiting for that...

Devi Maya's game plan to make her favorite stubborn child to go through with pain so he can really understand the words of his Khushi..."Eik di aisa ayega jab aap ko lage ga keh aap ne jo kuch bhi likha hai who DM ne aap ka haath pakad keh likhwaya hai...par uss din hum aapke saath nahin hongey.."

Translation:One day you will realize,DM has hold your hand to make you write what ever you have written but I won't be there...

Indeed DM is using his hand to write her script for both of them and today he realized it or not but Khushi is not with him as what he thinks,and his Di is standing again at the verge of destruction...What a cruel Fate as it seems but future is written with golden ink for this brave heart to embrace his Khushi , his happiness by shedding all the fears and pains of his life after this convulsive night.But the key is, he has to understand the depth of the pain and the suffering of LOVE first as NK said Mombati Ka Din...Valentine...But Arnav is one who has brought all the misery on this poor soul just because he couldn't embrace her for his past fears of breaking his armored shell but he did play with an innocent heart and threw her in the dungeon of darkness on one luminous night, a night of Diwali...Payback time ASR ,indeed it is payback time.

Anjali's pregnancy is the Fate ,Kismat which is not his writing, or he has any control on and that made him dismayed.He had to lick his own wounds seeing her musical joy and dance over her long wished desires to be a mother.Her words were acting as arrows dipped in poison aiming at his heart,"Humain sab se ziyada pyar karne wali humare pati...aur humari har saans main jaan daine waley humare bhai ...aura b eik nanha sa dost...jo humain mama keh ke bulaye ga..."[I have The most loving husband , the most protective brother and now a new angel who will call me Mama]

Arnav's words have no voice under this melodious joy of her which has volume reaching its hike under loathing, disgusting, malicious ,vengeful and spiteful acts of Shyam who is celebrating his implacable victory as it's payback time of the cruel Fate.Must say Abhaas and Barun both are fantabulous in this scene.

Love seeing Shyam gulping down his fears and grabbing his defence cloak after seeing Anjali in tears and the stern look of Arnav,but his feet float in the air knowing the firm grip over the matter after the kicking news of this unexpected yet victorious announcement for him. His overconfident smile of exultation and humiliating arrogance at Arnav was unbearable to watch for me. How can any respectable brother bear that...must say the clashing emotions of anger ,and rage with excruciating pain of Arnav was felt to my core .But one thing he assured ,he will protect his Di in all conditions,no matter what.

Arnav closes his eyes to bear this all for the sake of his sister yet the overflowing , uncontrollable ,and unbearable emotions makes him stride away.

He drives away to stifle this build up pressure and agony and halts in the middle of the road ,clutching the steering wheel firmly as Arnav wants to hold on to this situation which going out of his control.All the deceit and chicanery is pulling him towards restlessness and ferment agitation.He walks back and forth and the bitter reverberating events with sourness are just haunting him by sparking the transition of Arnav /ASR.

His blurred mind roars out the severe affliction and agony in a stricken voice full of pain into a silent dark night and a 14 years old boy blends with a young man ,just like Magma roars out the surface as Lava...with same agony with different name and feeling.A misery without words comes out as a scream of melancholy.That night he screamed at the loss of his mother.Today at the loss of his Love, Trust,and the grace on any one.But mother wants him to face it before embracing his tender feelings for her.He is under the stars , under his mother supervision who is channeling his heart to embrace all the tender memories

The cinders of burning memories are berating his existence and he is changing into ashes every second.He bangs the bonnet with is brutal slap and that slap takes the hit right on his face by gripping his heart with the haunting excruciating past which mingles with his present and that is my grabber.His pain is changing avenues from Past to present.His first Love, his mother who is in his heart is helping him channeling him through his new Love ,Khushi .It shows that Arnav remembered his Mom and the moment when she left him but the very next moment he remembered his moments with Khushi. That's the moment he broke down on the ground enervated. His heart had accepted the tiny steps of Khushi . Arnav might have taken this as Khushi too left him like his Mom but what he didn't realize is Khushi has taken a place where his Mom wanted her daughter-in-law to be.[Dil main bohat sara pyar...] She is there where Anjali even couldn't make place.

All of those treasured moments of love reels in front of his brimming eyes with the betrayal of this unmasked time and excruciating agony because of his letting his shell break by his love. A love who taught this heart broken mighty ASR to meet with his heartbeat with her colorful visage is sending him back to the darkness where he is standing now. His agony, dejection, frustration, forsaken, ditched tears were perfect.

A king has lost his kingdom, his precious territory ,his border without which his own existence becomes a question for him.Wow that is a mere power of love , that low aukad girl has indeed shaken the walls of graet ASR and shattered in such a way that he can't put it together even if he wants to... But my grabber is the moment Khushi's soft visage with those beautiful moments fly in front of him..the helpless The Mighty brave heart king bows down in front of these exquisite and beautiful feelings which freeze the Lava and put halt to it.He gives in for these feelings for someone who he can't let go this time...He couldn't stop his mother but he will do what ever it takes to stop his Love and will make her his...You are mine no matter what...A birth of Pheonix happens from ashes and today birth of a different ASR is happening. ASR rises again..yes !!! ASR ,a shaitan under the cloak of Rajkumar is out to claim his territory either by hook or crook.The EGO of this King makes him what he is...A brave heart who has the power to eradicate the evil with all the designed tools and mind which no one can matches regardless he is beaten in the middle of the road.RISE of Phoenix with new beginning..Bravo to ASR!!!Barun ...just too good...out of words for you👏

The deceit is holding its trophy when the whole family joins them in this party.Mamiji doesn't want to be called Nani...hmmm...interesting touch as she remains Mami no matter what. ASR returns with composed yet with revulsion in his eyes along with seeping sadness. His molten eyes spit fire at Khushi while an uncertain and bewildered Khushi makes another poor choice and decision based on her good heart.NK provides an opportunity for Khushi to talk to Arnav and come clean but Khushi relinquishes it...and she lost that last chance too and this decision of hers will bring more devastation to all later no doubt. If Khushi is telling The Great ASR it's Fate written by Supreme power then Arnav is telling her not everything can be done alone.Again both are same in many ways.

Image result for Arnav crying gifs

ASR observes keenly the staring between Khushi and Shyam which Shyam purposely creates to provoke more guilt and treachery from his side so the seed of misunderstanding can grow in Arnav's brain..Arnav's lips curl in contempt while his eyes can only emit hate at a girl who was his world few mins ago.If Arnav took a hasty decision witnessing the terrace acts then Khushi also made a wrong decision by thinking all will be well, ,"lagta hai ab sab theek ho jayega..". If Arnav will pay the price for not trusting his love then Khushi will also have to pay the price for trusting people on their face value.

Shyam who thinks the pregnancy's game card has saved him from Arnav but at the same Khushi is taken away from him for his lifetime and he got enemy like Arnav ... Wow! What a PAYBACK for Shyaam. The present may look austere but the future is definitely bright.

Payesh wedding rituals are about to start.Payal and Khushi both descend and grab everyone's heart and attention.Rituals start with blessings yet one soul is missing to make this wedding proceed...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 189

~~~ Besieged Darkness ~~~

"Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift."
Mary Oliver

On Page 21

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Please discuss 170- onward on this thread
175-183 Page 15
184- 189 Page 19
this moment is darn breaking one where he couldn't feel his own breathing, had no idea what to do