Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Thnx Lazy😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I might be the one who is not liking all of this at all and I really can see you are trying to remain positive,but after watching 5 and 6 , My patience was done.

I like the way you have roped in all the flashbacks and must say , I didn't see that jerk after Diwali.Nice observation.👏

I like the fact we can see Barun, we can hear him and he is looking devilishly handsome,but I am totally not into this Jashn.

Your edits and killing gifs are keeping hopes alive my doll.You are true IPK fan.🤗

😆 Roop u r my true soul sister

I know a lot of things don't seem at the proper place,but I don't shoot gun right away...u know me...I want to see Why? I want to see What?

Why all this is on the screen ...simple answer
to see the future of minting money...no one is out there is for story and this and that and don't think that they are doing favors...nope
this is all a game of minting money

Now What?

What they have stored and planned for minting money...

IPK is a ginny pig here...an experiment , remember Barun mentioned and I am interested after this whole show piece...though actually those evergreen scenes on HD ...ahhh
took my heart awy

😆😆😆 I know I am P.O.S.I.T.I.V.E.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

IPK Ek Jasn-Episode 5-6

A Silver Lining...

Despite the fact the silver and red teenager jumbo sized heartfelt card in his hand,with a glossy shaped shades over his caramelized eyes, a pestle in his hand ...there was a silver lining I saw which made me to write this and that the last glimpse of his with clenching Jaws having the same anger knowing that she is leaving him for Lukhnow...even he didn't bother that she didn't care that he is fine or not ...well he found it that Mami is her agent and here for Khsuhi's sake nd our Mami ...muahhh didn't forget hello hi bye bye to become double agent or 007 Bond within her inbestigation for Arnav Babua and Phatti saree.

Mami...an Evergreen character. 😊

Her friendship with Khushi has a silver lining...and that brought an end of his doubts for his Khsuhi ,,,yes he never doubted her again even she brought Shyam back to Anjali...A Seduction which was brewing as an inebriation for a long long time couldn't resist to come out over Holi ...when two heartbeats became one ...the brewing confession came out when he was sent to the darkness that he might not be able to see her again...and that confession became a janoon to find each other and ...the same inebriation took over in one night in that hut ...where Two hearts felt the same heat inside to be one...

_and in this one glimpse he became tensed as that silver lining since morning to have Khushi right next to him ...in his arms on this 3rd Anniversary met with a dead end ...that she is going away from him...

yes and that is reminding that suicide fb was absolutely unnecessary ...just like those uncool glasses.

the very same way when she left Shantivan one morning on her Bday...
Yes Kuch Batain ...Badalti nahin...

[ don't you ever , ever put those specks again over your nose ASR...I am warning you 😔 you can keep the hearty card as it says Khsuhification on it...but no glsses Pleeejjj

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
😆 di you didn't like glasses.
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually liked it because of Holi and Hut scenes.Kidnapping was the best for me because I started watching from that point.
😆 The glasses look was amazing ,I just love the flashbacks.Even though we have those moments in our old session,but still being them again my screen again gives a pleasure.

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I might be the one who is not liking all of this at all and I really can see you are trying to remain positive,but after watching 5 and 6 , My patience was done.

I like the way you have roped in all the flashbacks and must say , I didn't see that jerk after Diwali.Nice observation.👏

I like the fact we can see Barun, we can hear him and he is looking devilishly handsome,but I am totally not into this Jashn.

Your edits and killing gifs are keeping hopes alive my doll.You are true IPK fan.🤗

Roop😳 I knew it

you won't,but still I am enjoying it.The back score still gives me goosebumps.
He is no doubt, looks devil in handsome avatar.😳

Yes that jerk was a great observation.😊

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Roop😳 I knew it

I didn't like that glasses scene, 😡 that was enough 4 me.but seeing on the screen is like a dream .
I am going to celebrate this day my way

Edited by RSanaya71 - 8 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Roop😳 I knew it

There is no doubt, certain elements of IPK make us go on knees and that is a proof that IPK has something which is grabbing hearts globally,but SP is playing games.If this is the incomplete journey they have in their minds to fulfill then they might have judge us wrong and I mean Big Time wrong.

I know Faiqa is optimistic, she sees good in every thing and finds good,but that shows also how much she is trying hard.I know so.

I am really mad 😡at the minds behind this game and waiting for the true picture to come out.
Edited by Roop_P - 8 years ago