Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Beautiful Post and Beautiful Visuals

Ek Jashn was like a fresh air after their departure. Just seeing these two on the screen was more than enough to relish the flavor of this chemistry. But I must say, it could be a lot better.

yES, iT HAS A LOT OF ROOM OF IMPROVEMENT BUT SEEING THESE TWO TOGETHER WAS a treat

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

This seems to be a trend with abrupt endings. Never really tying up loose threads.

Well, most of these long running shows have the same trend, not Just IPK

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Posting the new one here

Thnx for the reminder @Crystaljam and @xZoyax

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”― J.K. Rowling,

It wasn’t a dream moment, dammit! It was like a dream come true. As John Lennon said once, You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Everyone who wished this dream to be true came out as one big audience once again to shower their love on our beloved show, Iss Pyar Kya Naam Doon. Though the IPKKND Team shot a few episodes... the magic which never was forgotten by us sprinkled the spell of love all over our hearts again.

The announcement of the arrival of IPK Ek Jashn and the great Arnavand Khushi to be back on screen brought colors to the canvas of dreams, the RabbaVe in the air, and every background score was back on the overlapping mode for ears

Ye ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai

Ya bas khaali khaali shor hai

Ho isko main kya kahun

Tu hi bata.. Tu hi bata..

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon..

Is this love or something else?

Or simply an empty call or a noise

What can I call it?

Please let me know.

What should I name this love?

What should I name this love?

Like a dream, hearts leapt with joy on every forum.The IPK forum was flooded with old and new members, and the lovers returned with stories, news, and edits, setting up the ambience of love again. The reiteration of Arnav-Khushi with Barun and Sanaya brought excitement around. The same off-screen, onscreen masti again.As It always matters, dammit!

Aisey wo miley bichadne ke liye

Par wo miley ,phir miley

Aur likh di pyarki ek dastan

Kahani Arnav aur Khushi ki

Ek baar phir, Ek Jashn ki Tarah.

They met like being apart

But they met again and again

and they wrote a new tale of love

The story ofArnav and Khushi

One more time, like a celebration

Ek Jashn starts with the prince charming Arnav, who woke up forgetting his royal wedding anniversary, and his Mrs warned him to leave him for Lucknow for real... Ta Ta, Mr Ladd Governor, for forgetting this big day again...

The human mind is beautiful when mind and love are indistinguishable...Well, IPK was all about their banter, warnings, fights, heated arguments, challenges, and lots of sweet romance, and we met with those gala moments once again over this celebration after three years. As always for him, she made her disappear from his eyes, which was a big-time torture. Finally, after a big hassle, he succeeded in being with her, or I must say, her heart realized his restlessness and let him know about her whereabouts. His anger over her childish act caused Mrs ASR to shut the door on him once again.

Finally, he told her he was missing her badly and couldn't take it anymore. She placed a challenge on place for him to win her again. How sweet. She asked two questions, and the memories of fireflies in a dark hut and a roaring confession around the fire on the terrace set the tones of hearts, melted the ice, and reconciled again over his promise to make things better this time.

Love is all amid secrets and monsters of life, fire, and death...love exists between hearts amid every uncertainty. Love was real. It was the one certainty in between them, and that was what we witnessed once again. His startling moment of seeing his love in red, his caring touch to make her lead the way, his dancing moment just with her and for her felt accurate as their teri meri moment sparkled and dazzled between them. A caring husband was there at every step to make this day memorable for his wife, as it was a big deal for her.

He loves her, dammit!

The great Arnav Singh Raizada wasn't affected by anyone and by any women or girl out there, captured by the Kodak moment of the first sight of his Khushi. She fell in his arms to stir his heart, and he couldn't be recovered since then. His transformation in love was the main essence of the show, and he proved to everyone that love can reduce anyone to anything.

He offered a rose to his cute wife, but she was the only one who could bring him out of his shell with a smile, calling him cute too. Well, He won't allow this to happen to anyone either. Even his family or sister never had this much courage, but he only wanted to hear these words from Khushi. He was insisting, so she told him and never disappointed him either. The way she said "Cute" showed the true character of Khushi, who was austere, innocent, yet bold in her own way in front of this man. He had this charisma to bring out that side only in her with his love and care. Their eyes said it all more than words could deliver. Her fragrance wafted around him to make him follow his heartbeat. Today was no different.

His care and love for her stood out the most in between silly stuff, and that’s all that mattered. The last scene with falling pictures of them left a mark in hearts for many years to come. Ek Jashn carried more or less the same unforgettable ambience. It showed us how Arnav and Khushi live happily ever after in a parallel world.

Starting 24th November 2015, Tuesday and Saturday suddenly became our favorite days for some weeks. The short episodes even brought some excitement around. We, the loyal fans of IPK, never felt satisfied when things were related to IPK. Right? The show still lives in our hearts even after 12 years...and it's a blessing that it's accessible via Hotstar. Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi and not just them, but all the other show characters are still among us as of day one. The offscreen and onscreen moments are the cherry on top.

The celebration is where IPKKND is!!!

We All Love You, Dammit!

Hum toh Laad Governor ke pyaar mein pare the

Hum toh Khushi ki Khushi mein pagal hue the

I was in Laad Governor's love

I was happy in Khushi's happiness

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Happy IPK-Ek Jashn Anniversary

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

This was a like "What the!" moment for all of us and seeing them together again on the screen was just an awe momento. Regardless for the most part was a flashback but still we all enjoyed it.

Faiqa, the visuals of this post are way too good, I must say superb.smiley32

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a tributesmiley32

I love this pic of yours where the first encounter and the last mingled together remaining in each other's arms.

That last scene or I must add the last episode was the essence of the show, it left a mark in our hearts no doubt that these two are living happily ever after in some parallel world. That world exists in our minds and hearts.

Beautiful visuals and the write up.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Oh I love this edit

So glamoroussmiley27

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I love the entire show because I saw it altogether in one go, not epi by epi, including Jashn.

I simply love it and enjoy it. You have skills to present the same thing in a different version and it feels new as always. Lovely write up and mesmerizing visuals.smiley20

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The Jashn came like a celebration and the joy was at the peak. It is too late to complain now as we all know but we can't put aside this fact that the happiness was oozing knowing that these twoi will be on the screen again.

Lovely write up and His love spoke volume in a sense to watch us how did ASR reduce in love.

Beautiful post with breathtaking visuals. Precious Memories indeed.