Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Beautifully portrayed the chemistry of Arshi from the first meet to the end.

His eyes were on her lips the very first time and they both never hesitated to look at each other with their deep eyes.

Never

She always showed her yearnings but never said it just like him.

Khushi was bold, way too much to cross anything for Arnav and with Arnav.

He gave her that confidence manifested that feeling through his ways with her. Because she never stopped him either.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

How can I forget that

Thnx for sharing here

You are very welcome. I am happy to be a part of it.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Never

She always showed her yearnings but never said it just like him.

Khushi was bold, way too much to cross anything for Arnav and with Arnav.

He gave her that confidence manifested that feeling through his ways with her. Because she never stopped him either.

OH, I LOVE KHUSHI, A simple but full of energy, attitude, confidence, fearless character. No wonder why a man like ASR fell for her.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

cr ou

Ek Jashn was a fresh air, seeing them on screen together again was so refreshing.

I wish we can see them again in any project.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

OH, I LOVE KHUSHI, A simple but full of energy, attitude, confidence, fearless character. No wonder why a man like ASR fell for her.

Khushi's character is such a glazed character full of LIFE itself. Every shade is way too colorful and beautiful. Happiness and innocence all over.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

cr ou

Ek Jashn was a fresh air, seeing them on screen together again was so refreshing.

I wish we can see them again in any project.

I think we all are waiting for that day.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I made these for Decade post and this was my first post on your threads.

IPKKND boasted of one of the most fabulous performances from the leads. Their chemistry in this show was electrifying and they had raised the bar of performance up several notches. After IPK, not a single actor had gained the love and undying support the way these two have achieved. Their humility and down-to-earth attitude set them a class apart I must say.

"True love conquers all." that is all I can add on.

IPK and leading pair set t a fine example how to portray mills and boons type of characters on the screen, how to have romance on the TV screen. Now we are seeing followers in many shows. Before we didn't have that. Not like IPK and still bot like IPK.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Updated

sorry for this delay, way too busy these days

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/159593467

Originally posted by: Roop_P

A beautiful sense of belonging is reflected in this poem. He was home and she was home after a long walk through the desert of loneliness. They both were among many people but still remained alone. Their hearts truly found each other and found their home instantly, but it was a new experience and that is where comes the parallel walk of these two hearts. Their destination was one and that was to be with one another.

The fire that flickered the heat of desire, a strong pull towards each other which they always have but mind and hearts took their time to be one in this melody. The night in the desert is cold and the day is hot. One Sun and the other one Moon. Our IPK and its interpretation go along many ways.

Hai Dhoop sa wo agar to wo chandini raat si hai

Beautiful written Roopđź‘Ź

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Roop_P

A beautiful sense of belonging is reflected in this poem. He was home and she was home after a long walk through the desert of loneliness. They both were among many people but still remained alone. Their hearts truly found each other and found their home instantly, but it was a new experience and that is where comes the parallel walk of these two hearts. Their destination was one and that was to be with one another.

The fire that flickered the heat of desire, a strong pull towards each other which they always have but mind and hearts took their time to be one in this melody. The night in the desert is cold and the day is hot. One Sun and the other one Moon. Our IPK and its interpretation go along many ways.

Hai Dhoop sa wo agar to wo chandini raat si hai

I love the red lines

great connectionđź‘Ź