IPKKND Ek-Jashn / New Post/ Page 47/Nov 2023 - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Beautiful edits and beautiful poetry Faiqa!

The show ended abruptly, but gave us some anecdotes in the last one decade.

Artists like you are keeping it going.

Thank you for sharing your work.

Cheers..

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful Post.

Their love doused them in flames. It's deep and wingless, but they burned together and when they came out of it. It was an aurora of deep colors of breathtaking wings of smiles, love, affection, yearning and much much more.

What a breathtaking post Mysti. You are way too good here.

Love it❤️

This is Ahmazing👏

She always wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps were not her forte just like him, but quiet conversations with eyes, YES!,

But she perhaps wanted something as simple as not being second because she wanted all of him and she got it. A woman wants only needs one man to love her. But him to love her free like a wildfire, crazy like overcoming the tides, surfing up, rising like the Sun. Only one man and all of this. Arnav was that for her. Her Prince...

He was hers by all means and she was his. Your poem is evoking every scene in front of the eyes.

Thank You for taking the time and having a feast on our eyes.

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I made these for Decade post and this was my first post on your threads.

IPKKND boasted of one of the most fabulous performances from the leads. Their chemistry in this show was electrifying and they had raised the bar of performance up several notches. After IPK, not a single actor had gained the love and undying support the way these two have achieved. Their humility and down-to-earth attitude set them a class apart I must say.

"True love conquers all." that is all I can add on.

Beautiful and awesome first post

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully portrayed the chemistry of Arshi from the first meet to the end.

His eyes were on her lips the very first time and they both never hesitated to look at each other with their deep eyes.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

You set my heart on Fire

and all I remember this. ArHi can set fire in seconds.

Thnx dear

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I made these for Decade post and this was my first post on your threads.

IPKKND boasted of one of the most fabulous performances from the leads. Their chemistry in this show was electrifying and they had raised the bar of performance up several notches. After IPK, not a single actor had gained the love and undying support the way these two have achieved. Their humility and down-to-earth attitude set them a class apart I must say.

"True love conquers all." that is all I can add on.

How can I forget that

Thnx for sharing here

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Beautiful edits and beautiful poetry Faiqa!

The show ended abruptly, but gave us some anecdotes in the last one decade.

Artists like you are keeping it going.

Thank you for sharing your work.

Cheers..

Thnx Raji

No doubt that the show ended on a wrong note but again too many good memories we have attached with it.Difficult to forget.

Glad you liked it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarunalicious

Beautiful Post.

Their love doused them in flames. It's deep and wingless, but they burned together and when they came out of it. It was an aurora of deep colors of breathtaking wings of smiles, love, affection, yearning and much much more.

What a breathtaking post Mysti. You are way too good here.

Love it❤️

wow S this is beautiful

Very cute way to say that being wingless they burned and rejuvenated with colorful wings of love.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This is Ahmazing👏

She always wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps were not her forte just like him, but quiet conversations with eyes, YES!,

But she perhaps wanted something as simple as not being second because she wanted all of him and she got it. A woman wants only needs one man to love her. But him to love her free like a wildfire, crazy like overcoming the tides, surfing up, rising like the Sun. Only one man and all of this. Arnav was that for her. Her Prince...

He was hers by all means and she was his. Your poem is evoking every scene in front of the eyes.

Thank You for taking the time and having a feast on our eyes.

I love the way you portrayed Khushi and her needs, her wishes, her yearning.

Well, she got him, no doubt and all of him.