Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 3 years ago

I was going through pages of this thread.

You have new year VM? I never knew you make VMs?

Where can I watch those?

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Read all the analysis of IPK Jashn

Interesting.

Though I found mismatch of such scenes, you gave those a new angle to look at.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I was going through pages of this thread.

You have new year VM? I never knew you make VMs?

Where can I watch those?

Hmm, I used to and still do but I share with close friends.

give me your email, I will share with you

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Read all the analysis of IPK Jashn

Interesting.

Though I found mismatch of such scenes, you gave those a new angle to look at.

Thanks for taking the time,

mismatch😆

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

As you mentioned why not NK, ...

Now you have mentioned one name Nisaar...ASF he is the one who gave out original episodes and that is why that 25 mins of epis seem like an hour or more when you start analyzing with deep meanings...

I know that many shows out there have glamour and this and that...but do those give us any reason to even discuss? Do those shows have enough attraction for us to stay for 10 years and still talk or create stuff like the way we all do for IPK?

If your answer is NO...then there is no reason to think or say anything else...

Thanks for taking the time dear and stating your POV...

Not only NK, I had mentioned Buaji too as they were some of the loved and entertaining side characters in IPKKND apart from Mami ji! No offence to others but it’s a fact that Akash & Anjali were some of the least loved characters (or rather I should use the phrase “boring characters” instead of “least loved”) as far as the original viewers of the show are concerned! But quite ironically they got the maximum screen space in EJ! In that case, makers could have roped in Garima Ji, Shashi Babua & Nani ji too! In fact as a viewer I wanted to hear what Shashi Gupta (after he got cured) had to say about what that vile Shyam had done to him! In fact no one had been a witness to the kind of torture Shyam had subjected him to & how he changed his medicines or physically assailed him! In fact Shyam was the reason Shashi Gupta was paralysed! Anyways that’s my POV.

And yeah I totally agree to what you wrote here about Nissar’s phenomenal contribution to some of the iconic scenes / episodes of this show! Also Rajesh Chadha - he might not have got similar hype or fame in his subsequent shows but I remember I had watched one of his shows on Star Plus a few years ago & the soft, human touch that was evident in some of the scenes of that show, had struck me as I had found similar things in IPKKND too & then I noticed the name of the production house / producer and I realised that that show was being produced by one of the makers of the original season of IPKKND.

No wonder just pomp & glamour added to the scenes can’t make them iconic or classic! Arshi scenes & IPKKND episodes are discussed & analysed even today because those scenes or episodes bore the qualities which make them timeless! That’s why we come back here again & again ❤️

Edited by Arshisarunfan - 3 years ago
pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Not only NK, I had mentioned Buaji too as they were some of the loved and entertaining side characters in IPKKND apart from Mami ji! No offence to others but it’s a fact that Akash & Anjali were some of the least loved characters (or rather I should use the phrase “boring characters” instead of “least loved”) as far as the original viewers of the show are concerned! But quite ironically they got the maximum screen space in EJ! In that case, makers could have roped in Garima Ji, Shashi Babua & Nani ji too! In fact as a viewer I wanted to hear what Shashi Gupta (after he got cured) had to say about what that vile Shyam had done to him! In fact no one had been a witness to the kind of torture Shyam had subjected him to & how he changed his medicines or physically assailed him! In fact Shyam was the reason Shashi Gupta was paralysed! Anyways that’s my POV.

And yeah I totally agree to what you wrote here about Nissar’s phenomenal contribution to some of the iconic scenes / episodes of this show! Also Rajesh Chadha - he might not have got similar hype or fame in his subsequent shows but I remember I had watched one of his shows on Star Plus a few years ago & the soft, human touch that was evident in some of the scenes of that show, had struck me as I had found similar things in IPKKND too & then I noticed the name of the production house / producer and I realised that that show was being produced by one of the makers of the original season of IPKKND.

No wonder just pomp & glamour added to the scenes can’t make them iconic or classic! Arshi scenes & IPKKND episodes are discussed & analysed even today because those scenes or episodes bore the qualities which make them timeless! That’s why we come back here again & again ❤️

Their recent Interview is also a proof how does this show become iconic over time.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You set my heart on Fire

and all I remember this. ArHi can set fire in seconds.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A beautiful sense of belonging is reflected in this poem. He was home and she was home after a long walk through the desert of loneliness. They both were among many people but still remained alone. Their hearts truly found each other and found their home instantly, but it was a new experience and that is where comes the parallel walk of these two hearts. Their destination was one and that was to be with one another.

The fire that flickered the heat of desire, a strong pull towards each other which they always have but mind and hearts took their time to be one in this melody. The night in the desert is cold and the day is hot. One Sun and the other one Moon. Our IPK and its interpretation go along many ways.

Hai Dhoop sa wo agar to wo chandini raat si hai

Edited by Roop_P - 2 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I made these for Decade post and this was my first post on your threads.

IPKKND boasted of one of the most fabulous performances from the leads. Their chemistry in this show was electrifying and they had raised the bar of performance up several notches. After IPK, not a single actor had gained the love and undying support the way these two have achieved. Their humility and down-to-earth attitude set them a class apart I must say.

"True love conquers all." that is all I can add on.