[ They met like to be apart]

[But they met again and again]

Aur likh di pyarki ek dastan

Kahani Arnav aur Khushi ki

[and they wrote a new tale of love]

[The story of Arnav and Khushi]

Ek baar phir, Ek Jashn ki Tarah.

[One more time like a celebration]

The announcement of Arnav and Khushi, and our beloved show IPKKND to be back on screen brought smiles, screams, and excitement around. The thrilling news of the return of our beloved show IPK through Ek Jashn was like a dream come true. IPKKND Team shot a few episodes especially keeping the audience and their love for this show in mind. The magic which never was forgotten by any of us, sprinkled the pixie dust all over our hearts one more time.

When first time the promo of Ek Jashn was aired, it felt so unreal, like a dream. Hearts leaped with joy. The forum got flooded with old and new members. Old Arshians returned to the forum with stories, news, edits, and much much more. The reiteration of Arnav-Khushi with Barun and Sanaya brought excitement around. The same off-screen, onscreen masti again.

It matters dammit!

Ek Jashn started with the prince charming Arnav who royally woke up by calling his queen, Khushi. Well, Khushi was nowhere to be near him but their new and refined HP welcomed him with his tea and video call of Khushi Bhabi. The moment he turns the message on, Oh, well, Laad Governor finds out the reason for her absence.

Wedding Anniversary?

Yes! He didn’t remember, Did he?

Now time to make it happen or else. This time Arnav was forced to put in efforts of making it up to his wife as she threatens him to go to Lucknow.

Remember or Ta Ta! smiley36

Through the preparation for the wedding anniversary, our prince charming Arnav took us down the memory lane of their love story. Besides creating “What the” moments by dressing up in white, playing with balloons, wrapping the gifts, decorating the place, preparing bhang, and planned all for Khushi, she was nowhere to be found.

What the-!

Mamiji, Anjali, and even HP didn’t disclose her whereabouts. Akash came to visit him with Khushi’s true wishes if you ask. Everything was delivered but Rabba Vey didn’t happen until the last episode and when these two came together on the screen, something felt right. Oh, way too right.

We love them dammit!

His soft touch while holding his lady love was showing the power of love. So he thoroughly showed us that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it up. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.

His care and love for her stood out the most in between silly stuff and that’s all it mattered. The last scene with falling pictures of them left a mark in hearts for many years to come. Ek Jashn carried more or less the same unforgettable ambiance. It showed us how Arnav and Khushi are living happily ever after in a parallel world.

Started from 24th November 2015, suddenly, Tuesday and Saturday became our favorite days for some weeks. If you ask any IPK fan, one thing felt terribly the same, and that was the short episodes. We the loyal fans of IPK never felt satisfied when things are related to IPK. Right?

The show still lives in our hearts and it's a blessing that it's accessible via Hotstar. Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi and not just them, but all the other characters of the show with IPKKND and Ek Jashn are on Hot star for us to cherish.

As the celebration is where IPKKND is..!!!

Hum toh Laad Governor ke pyaar mein pare the

[I was in Laad Governor's love]

Hum toh Khushi ki Khushi mein pagal hue the

[I was happy in Khushi's happiness]

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 3 years ago

this is a beautiful thread! Ek Jashan had its moments but giving the show to another PH to go a glimpse instead of 4L is why we ended up with character inconsistencies imo which could've made the show worth while enough!

But the small moments and Khushi getting her way to some degree was absolutely beautiful!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

this is a beautiful thread! Ek Jashan had its moments but giving the show to another PH to go a glimpse instead of 4L is why we ended up with character inconsistencies imo which could've made the show worth while enough!

But the small moments and Khushi getting her way to some degree was absolutely beautiful!

I agree, very inconsistent

but again seeing the two together on the screen again felt refreshing

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Everything was delivered but Rabba Vey didn’t happen until the last episode and when these two came together on the screen, something felt right. Oh, way too right.

We love them dammit!

His care and love for her stood out the most in between silly stuff and that’s all it mattered. The last scene with falling pictures of them left a mark in hearts for many years to come. Ek Jashn carried more or less the same unforgettable ambiance. It showed us how Arnav and Khushi are living happily ever after in a parallel world.

Word 👌 Faiqa ❤️ And once again a very beautiful post 😍

Frankly speaking as far as IPKKND Ek Jashn is concerned, I love to watch till now ONLY the last episode of Ek Jashn where we get to see Arnav Khushi together, specially the last Rabba Ve! Also I don’t think that the inconsistencies in the characters are because it was given to another production house but I feel some actors who were dissatisfied with their characters wanted more importance / more dialogues / more screen space & they got it in Ek Jashn at the expense of the Arshi scenes unfortunately - and that ruined the things, at least for me! If Akash had lesser dialogues in the original season of IPKKND (2011-12), that was for a reason, that was the way his character was conceived by the makers / writers (and Gul was NOT the only maker in 2011-12 . Rajesh Chadha of Panglosean Entertainment & Nissar Pervez too were there) and that’s how it was accepted by the viewers too. If the actor playing Akash (or others) had wanted to change Akash totally to give Akash more screen space or dialogues, I think he should have tried to show his talents or carve out his niche in some other shows instead of IPKKND Ek Jashn! Characters like Akash & Anjali Di are supposed to remain in the background & not supposed to take the centre stage and fill up entire episodes! In original season of IPKKND (2011-12) whenever more screen space was given to these two characters Akash or Anjali, the TRPs had fallen! Mami ji, Bua ji, NK, etc., were more entertaining than them among side characters though many of them were not there in EJ. But whether entertaining or not, side characters should remain side characters & stick to the essence of their characters instead of having each episode dedicated to them while viewers were frantically waiting to see Khushi on screen with Arnav! And only in the last episode for some 8 minutes we got to see them together! But the Rabba Ve was too good and brought back the magic albeit for a few minutes! Some other tv shows in recent times have had successful run as a web series but they were not made by the original producers too! The reason why fans loved the revamped versions of those shows on web is because they had a proper story (instead of a chaotic reunion of all significant or insignificant side characters too) with lots of expenses made in shooting scenes in foreign / exotic locales and most importantly the episodes of those shows / web series focused primarily on the lead couple instead of the side characters! The female lead had not gone missing with the side characters hogging most of the screen space! IPK is included in the romance genre for a reason with ONLY Arnav Khushi in the montage! It does not fall in the genre of Family show / family drama! Family members can still be shown as part of the story if or when required as long as they are not digressing from the main essence of their respective characters and as long as they are not overshadowing the entire thing filling up all the episodes except the last one which was reserved for the lead couple!

Edited by Arshisarunfan - 3 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ek Jashn 👏 Beautiful post with so many memories.

as the name says, it proved like one too. TBH, I had no access to watch it when it was on air but when I did I actually enjoyed that hide and seek of Khushi. A kind a hope emerged to see NK and Payal but we didn't have all the characters. They told the story of those whatever happened but as you mentioned Rabba Ve happened only in the last episode and here we go.

The same feeling just came into the surrounding with Rabba Ve and these two. In my opinion Anjali found a meaning to her life. Don't take me wrong but marriage is not always the solution of all the problems.

BUT it was against the theme of IPK. Marriage was the big part and itself it was the agenda of Anjali too to make everyone around to be married so why not the writers found some sorts of that life for her, showing her settle with a nice person with a child.

There are many characters in the show I wanted to see and their improvement over time but still it was a fresh experience.

Nice post

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Word 👌 Faiqa ❤️ And once again a very beautiful post 😍

Frankly speaking as far as IPKKND Ek Jashn is concerned, I love to watch till now ONLY the last episode of Ek Jashn where we get to see Arnav Khushi together, specially the last Rabba Ve! Also I don’t think that the inconsistencies in the characters are because it was given to another production house but I feel some actors who were dissatisfied with their characters wanted more importance / more dialogues / more screen space & they got it in Ek Jashn at the expense of the Arshi scenes unfortunately - and that ruined the things, at least for me! If Akash had lesser dialogues in the original season of IPKKND (2011-12), that was for a reason, that was the way his character was conceived by the makers / writers (and Gul was NOT the only maker in 2011-12 . Rajesh Chadha of Panglosean Entertainment & Nissar Pervez too were there) and that’s how it was accepted by the viewers too. If the actor playing Akash (or others) had wanted to change Akash totally to give Akash more screen space or dialogues, I think he should have tried to show his talents or carve out his niche in some other shows instead of IPKKND Ek Jashn! Characters like Akash & Anjali Di are supposed to remain in the background & not supposed to take the centre stage and fill up entire episodes! In original season of IPKKND (2011-12) whenever more screen space was given to these two characters Akash or Anjali, the TRPs had fallen! Mami ji, Bua ji, NK, etc., were more entertaining than them among side characters though many of them were not there in EJ. But whether entertaining or not, side characters should remain side characters & stick to the essence of their characters instead of having each episode dedicated to them while viewers were frantically waiting to see Khushi on screen with Arnav! And only in the last episode for some 8 minutes we got to see them together! But the Rabba Ve was too good and brought back the magic albeit for a few minutes! Some other tv shows in recent times have had successful run as a web series but they were not made by the original producers too! The reason why fans loved the revamped versions of those shows on web is because they had a proper story (instead of a chaotic reunion of all significant or insignificant side characters too) with lots of expenses made in shooting scenes in foreign / exotic locales and most importantly the episodes of those shows / web series focused primarily on the lead couple instead of the side characters! The female lead had not gone missing with the side characters hogging most of the screen space! IPK is included in the romance genre for a reason with ONLY Arnav Khushi in the montage! It does not fall in the genre of Family show / family drama! Family members can still be shown as part of the story if or when required as long as they are not digressing from the main essence of their respective characters and as long as they are not overshadowing the entire thing filling up all the episodes except the last one which was reserved for the lead couple!

Love the red and absolutely yes, and viewers / readers/ anyone out there who claim to see IPK as a whole package is wrong, side characters and elements in romance shows basically provide space for the lead to pop up among them and IPK is one of those shows, take any example out there, many English stories or even Hindi movies or serials from across the world even , korean series, this is what make those shows more popular. This screen space dram of IPK actually ruined that essence.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

tag

Aisey wo miley bichadne ke liye

Par wo miley ,phir miley

[ They met like to be apart]

[But they met again and again]

Aur likh di pyarki ek dastan

Kahani Arnav aur Khushi ki

[and they wrote a new tale of love]

[The story of Arnav and Khushi]

Ek baar phir, Ek Jashn ki Tarah.

[One more time like a celebration]

👏

This is so cute

The announcement of Arnav and Khushi, and our beloved show IPKKND to be back on screen brought smiles, screams, and excitement around. The thrilling news of the return of our beloved show IPK through Ek Jashn was like a dream come true. IPKKND Team shot a few episodes especially keeping the audience and their love for this show in mind. The magic which never was forgotten by any of us, sprinkled the pixie dust all over our hearts one more time.

When first time the promo of Ek Jashn was aired, it felt so unreal, like a dream. Hearts leaped with joy. The forum got flooded with old and new members. Old Arshians returned to the forum with stories, news, edits, and much much more. The reiteration of Arnav-Khushi with Barun and Sanaya brought excitement around. The same off-screen, onscreen masti again.

It matters dammit!

Ek Jashn started with the prince charming Arnav who royally woke up by calling his queen, Khushi. Well, Khushi was nowhere to be near him but their new and refined HP welcomed him with his tea and video call of Khushi Bhabi. The moment he turns the message on, Oh, well, Laad Governor finds out the reason for her absence.

🤣

Wedding Anniversary?

Yes! He didn’t remember, Did he?

Now time to make it happen or else. This time Arnav was forced to put in efforts of making it up to his wife as she threatens him to go to Lucknow.

Remember or Ta Ta! smiley36

Through the preparation for the wedding anniversary, our prince charming Arnav took us down the memory lane of their love story. Besides creating “What the” moments by dressing up in white, playing with balloons, wrapping the gifts, decorating the place, preparing bhang, and planned all for Khushi, she was nowhere to be found.

What the-!

Mamiji, Anjali, and even HP didn’t disclose her whereabouts. Akash came to visit him with Khushi’s true wishes if you ask. Everything was delivered but Rabba Vey didn’t happen until the last episode and when these two came together on the screen, something felt right. Oh, way too right.

We love them dammit!

His soft touch while holding his lady love was showing the power of love. So he thoroughly showed us that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it up. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.

Started from 24th November 2015, suddenly, Tuesday and Saturday became our favorite days for some weeks. If you ask any IPK fan, one thing felt terribly the same, and that was the short episodes. We the loyal fans of IPK never felt satisfied when things are related to IPK. Right?

The show still lives in our hearts and it's a blessing that it's accessible via Hotstar. Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi and not just them, but all the other characters of the show with IPKKND and Ek Jashn are on Hot star for us to cherish.

As the celebration is where IPKKND is..!!!

Hum toh Laad Governor ke pyaar mein pare the

[I was in Laad Governor's love]

Hum toh Khushi ki Khushi mein pagal hue the

[I was happy in Khushi's happiness]

Refined HP

😆

He was totally in a new avatar, ek naqali naukar ki tarah

same as the pics of their promos behind their bed when Arnav woke up, I was like

What the?

Besides so many odd things and refined aviators for Arnav ...Aye....I screamed who the heck did this to our ASR?

But it was fun and when we saw them together at the end, ah, memories came back,

Faiqa that top gif is so darn cute and falling leaves are reminding me off their falling pics at the end of Ek Jashn.