Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It showed us a beautiful change in a man
"Dare to love yourselfas if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends."

He proved that You don't need to change the world; you need to change yourself within.

Originally posted by: Roop_P

It showed us a beautiful change in a man

"Dare to love yourselfas if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends."

He proved that You don't need to change the world; you need to change yourself within.

👏 SO good Roop di
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww as alwayz beautiful analysis di...which alwayz make me spellbound the way u alwayz describe it with ur amazing gifs(jis ki main hamesha he diwane hote hoon😳) hayee di...no words...just wow...👏

Last epi was no doubt such a beautiful one...hawwttt mighty asr nd gorgeous mrs Asr looking absolutely stunning in thier outfit...nd that magical love u dammiittt...magical moment...nd now mighty asr can eaily say sorry also with out any hestitation..😆...love to see this totally changed khushi...looking smokking hawwttt in that red saree nd also now able to walk in high heels.😉..nd sada munda in blue suit...hayee mardala...nd now khushi can confidently kiss arnav without being shy 😉😉..nd last bt not the least the beautiful rabba vey...finally both able to hear the rabba ve...which till now only arshian able to hear...😆😳 really love can change anyone to anything...nd finally that necklace came back to its right owner nd the way arnav make her ware with so much love...hayee

able to see that magical rabba ve moment of arshi after waiting for freaking 3 yrs...we fandom actually prove that saying "sabar ka phal meetha he hota hai "😳...am happy that its end with happy notes bt still it seems like something was amiss di..

Like akash nd arnav talk abt baby..all arshian egarly desperately waiting to see arshi having baby or atleast the talk of baby between arshi..bt dat didnt happened...akash gave arnav gift to open it with khushi bt that also not happened..arnav make bhang specially for khushi instead of champa-gan😆 bt that also they didnt toast...khushi confessed abt buying plants by cost of her bangles nd all r waiting for arnav's confession for putting that silver coin in detergent pack ... bt that also remain a secret like dat..
no doubt arshi gave us again beautiful moments wonderful memories to cherish bt still we cant digest that it end nd that end also not seems like the end we all want...its seems it happened in rush just like ipk...arshians r little sad that ipkj ends with just only 8 epis of few mins only(in one of the interview barun mentioned it going to b mini series of 10 epis bt they end it with 8 epis only)..no offence with dat as after seeing arshi fandom they again forced to bring back arshi to recreate the magic again bt when it came to arshi we alwayz want more...cant get enough of them...nd we all r hoped that may b they r kind enough to give us the last epi of more min..bt that also remain as kasshhh...ye dil hamesha mange more when it came to arshi dnt u think di...dnt know when we gonna able to see them again...hope to see magic of arshi soon in near future...hoping for the best...arshi forever..till then rabba veyyy😳

Edited by latersbaby. - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Final Epi has been Updated on Page 14
Just way too good.

Look at them

Just look at them

Lazyblazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful ,mesmerizing captivating😳

jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB...BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN POST...👏
UR ANALYSIS ALWAYS BANG ON...U MAKE ME FEEL LIKE, U GIVE WORDS 2 MY THOUGHTS...
UR WORDS ALWAYS MAKES ME SPEECHLESS N OVERWHELMED WITH EMOTIONS; WHICH I CAN'T EXPRESS IN WORDS LIKE U. BUT U MOST OF D TIMES WRITE LIKE MIRROR 2 MY THOUGHTS...THIS IPK...JASHN ENDING WAS BEAUTIFUL; I M HAPPY WITH THIS ENDING BUT SAD THINKING WILL I EVER SEE SARUN TOGETHER ON SCREEN AGAIN? ARSHI - SARUN LEFT VACUUM BEHIND THEM...I FEEL LIKE CRYING . I CRIED WATCHING LAST EPISODE. BUT THANKS 2 WRITERS LIKE U N OTHER 2 KEEP US SANE N MAKE US COME IN TERMS WITH REALITY BY KEEP ARSHI ALIVE IN OUR HEART N MIND WITH THEIR STORIES . WHOSE BEAUTIFUL STORIES MAKE SARUN FOREVER - ARSHI HAMESHA...

PS. PARDON MY ENGLISH , HOPE I ABLE 2 CONVEY MY FEELINGS PROPERLY.
Roop_P thumbnail
Faiqa, ❤️
You have outdone yourself in this one.👏⭐️

I am not emotional one,but I know and I can feel how much this one episode has left it's impact on all of us and globally.

The biggest attraction for me is your two point connections.👏

Her biggest fear ,darkness

Her belief, Stars

Her belief, Devimaiya's arshiwad

Now all is his , he was outside the door smiling at her innocence because Kahin na karin taken hai[Sorry for my not so perfect hindi]

You put forth such a Beautiful connection to the two moments Khushi selected for him to make up with him😆👏

One was the darkness she had always been afraid of,

that no longer possesses a dark corner of her heart and mind for which she has to keep stars because he had removed all.

She is not alone

She has her Arnavji right beside her.

WELL SAID, they are Jugnoo, free mating souls👏

And the night under stars where he tells her all that she has longed to here even after she tells him the worse news ever of her engagement or he imagines the worse ever running after the ambulance

That night,He breaks furniture in blazing anger, but he was still trying to brighten up her heart removing doubts that they are not legally married.

I love you dammit, yes her LaadGovernor, her Arnavji😳

Your lines about the rose ,uff, uff, uff😳

So lovely.. 👏⭐️ as always

I never can forget your rose worse thorn post on the anniversary, please post it here.Make this Jashn more than ever.

now he knows that these simple joys which touch her heart and she knows he does all by his heart and accept the gifts.She is right ,she knows that and everything about him

La says that you will understand , he can or he can't doesn't matter

Khushi acknowledges the gestures of him by telling him of the birthday , three years ago when they were in fight/anger/ pressing right at each other , but at the end their love always remains strong and above the all.

Thanks to jashn you brought back your analysis which many people.

The last episode was the best and worth to wait for.😳👏

Edited by Roop_P - 8 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
I will be back😊😳
Sorry ,but I will talk many things over this thread now.
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post arshi dear 👏 👏