Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

😆 Roop u r my true soul sister

I know a lot of things don't seem at the proper place,but I don't shoot gun right away...u know me...I want to see Why? I want to see What?

Why all this is on the screen ...simple answer
to see the future of minting money...no one is out there is for story and this and that and don't think that they are doing favors...nope
this is all a game of minting money

Now What?

What they have stored and planned for minting money...

IPK is a ginny pig here...an experiment , remember Barun mentioned and I am interested after this whole show piece...though actually those evergreen scenes on HD ...ahhh
took my heart away

😆😆😆 I know I am P.O.S.I.T.I.V.E.

I know and that is disturbing itself,but just like you , I love the show and I am not a part of any discussion.keeping low profile .I am also not liking the fact the way people are exploiting all of this out of proportion like this is the last thing on Earth to discuss and be judgemental .Seems like people have nothing to do in their lives.

Your positivity is what brought me closer to you.
Edited by Roop_P - 8 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Sanaya , meri jaan this is for you.

Roop_P thumbnail

Word Count: 0

sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Embedded image permalink

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Roop_P

There is no doubt, certain elements of IPK make us go on knees and that is a proof that IPK has something which is grabbing hearts globally,but SP is playing games.If this is the incomplete journey they have in their minds to fulfill then they might have judge us wrong and I mean Big Time wrong.

I know Faiqa is optimistic, she sees good in every thing and finds good,but that shows also how much she is trying hard.I know so.

I am really mad 😡at the minds behind this game and waiting for the true picture to come out.

Roop, no offense,but there is no reason to be Mad.There is no questions , the games are ridiculously annoying since the IPK was on air.The channel didn't realize the popularity and money making product at that time till it was over.They treated as a second child,but seeing the response of the world ,now it is their baby.

Just enjoy like Faiqa said, wait and watch.Why being tensed over the topic which we already have command on.😳
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

IPKKND-EJ Episode 7-8

"Aap hum aur humari choti si Duniya..."

"I love You Dammit!"

" Bas I Love you Dammit!!!

She was eating Jalaibis, being upset that he forgot the date of their anniversary,because that date is Lucky wali, happy wali, Devi Maiya ke Arshiward wali...and he smiles at her innocent the very same way today instead of being angry when she told himonce , DeviMaiya keh arshiward ke bina kuch bhi nahi ho sakta...[nothing can happen without Devi Maiya's permission"

She was so damn right...⭐️ because DeviMaiya's favorite child landed at his heart in such a wy that today he can't bear one second without her ...

The night under the stars two souls met silently ,connecting together in one soul, with one heartbeat, dancing at the tune of fate which he felt , she felt by swimming under the realm of emotions and he said heartfelt sorry.A Sorry which reverberated later as I love you Dammit!Today, that was glowing in a man in LOVE for his woman who loves him more than her life Dammit!

Two things she cherishes because he did those only for her...

One,

kali andheri raat thi..hum paas thai aur phir bhi door
But you brought something which made hearts melt...yes that night when he opens up all the doors of his heart by removing all doubts...and he set free his soul from the hatred shell and flew with desires similarly the way she opened up and told him all of her weaknesses...her fears...under the stars and he found his soul connected to her...and said his first sorry...only to this low aukat...who is now " the princess of his heart..."

Jugnoo...fireflies who burn and gives off light...

two,

One night under the stars when he said beautiful words in anger to melt her...which she longed for a long time

"I love you dammit!!!"

Her spunkiness is still alive and his anger over her for not listening to him and not looking at him is still there ...He hugs her and she embraces him as usually...

His one sorry and she is melting, her anger is gone and she is Khushi who simply loves her Arnavji...

He knows now she sold her bangles for La and today she is wearing His Ma's Kangan ...those which he was hesitant to give her once ,
He bought the necklace of her choice and gave to La,but today he made her wear it again after the pearl necklace with the purity and love of his heart.today ,she doesn't hesitate for expensive gifts because he bought it by himself...
Once he decorated poolside for her Bday and she didn't accept it because he couldn't wish her with pure words which can show how much she means to him even though she knew it but she wanted to hear it from his mouth...Today he verbalized every emotion and she loved every bit of it.

He gave her once the rose on her bday and today he knew this simple gesture which means world to her.He is cute to her and she is cute as always.

Still he pulls her towards him with all the intensity and still intimidate her with Love and smirk and she goes backward going on weak on her knees.

He was surprised seeing her shyness once and today he loves to see that shyness with red nose but in return receives her lips over his cheek full of subtle...which once she felt rough on her and he made it soothing for her with his lips ...today that has no meaning...because only one thing stood in between them ,theirpure love and innocence of both...

..."I love you dammit"...when he roared under the stars and she heard it as a soothing whisper to her soul..."I love you too Dammit"! and even today she feels the same...He lit the darkness of her life with Fireflies once...with agony because of his guilt of marrying her forcefully and today he lit her small "Choti si Duniya" a small world "Jahan hum aur aap" where only you and me...Didn't he wish for this on Her Ranjha night as the fear of losing her and the thought of her going away still makes him emotional .

He waited with patience, & she came in his favorite color RED which always makes her glow within her curves and incites desires in him as always..., She alwys trusted him blindly [aap sabtheek kar daingey] and Today, He asks her about how she liked his efforts " She kisses him smilingly " & tells him that he is looking cute...She is still holds all the cuteness with her innocence...Even today he pulls her towards himself leaving no distance in between by brushing his breath over her asking "that what" & she says "cute" by brushing her breath shyly over him...reminding me "manogi...tum mujhe apna pati maan logi" [u will accept me your husband]

The moment stops, when he took her hand and pulls her towards him without leaving a room of single particle in between them ...where their lips were just an inch way..., a deadly move "Rabba Vey" moves the hearts...and both dance...in their own world.Once he took her hand to cut the cake and tody she took his hand to cut the cake and both share the sweetness of their little world dammit!

I would never be able to explain the emotions which possessed me at that moment of their scorching love, passion, and desires within each move!! There is no doubt, No one can make up like Arnavji...

This warming sensation which I felt after three years ,seeing them on the screen is a new beginning for us ...for them and for all passionate hearts who are feeling the same...seeing these two as there is no one out there who has power to possess the world the way these two do.

Yes this is a moment for us... "ek dhun Baji thi."..when these two were on the screen

Arnav Khushi Hamesha...Always as their heated Love, tender touches and warming Love is what makes us feel "ArshiHamesha"

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis ,there is nothing to add on.I am trying to connect with it,but it is good feeling seeing you making it so enjoyable.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THis is beautiful sk, thnx for sharing 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

IPKKND-EJ Episode 7-8

"Aap hum aur humari choti si Duniya..."

"I love You Dammit!"

" Bas I Love you Dammit!!!

She was eating Jalaibis, being upset that he forgot the date of their anniversary, because that date is Lucky wali, happy wali, Devi Maiya ke Arshiward wali...and he smiles at her innocent the very same way today instead of being angry when she told him once , DeviMaiya keh arshiward ke bina kuch bhi nahi ho sakta...[nothing can happen without Devi Maiya's permission"

She was so damn right...Star because DeviMaiya's favorite child landed at his heart in such a wy that today he can't bear one second without her ...

The night under the stars two souls met silently ,connecting together in one soul, with one heartbeat, dancing at the tune of fate which he felt , she felt by swimming under the realm of emotions and he said heartfelt sorry.A Sorry which reverberated later as I love you Dammit!Today, that was glowing in a man in LOVE for his woman who loves him more than her life Dammit!

Two things she cherishes because he did those only for her...

One,

kali andheri raat thi..hum paas thai aur phir bhi door

But you brought something which made hearts melt...yes that night when he opens up all the doors of his heart by removing all doubts...and he set free his soul from the hatred shell and flew with desires similarly the way she opened up and told him all of her weaknesses...her fears...under the stars and he found his soul connected to her...and said his first sorry...only to this low aukat...who is now " the princess of his heart..."

Jugnoo...fireflies who burn and gives off light...

two,

One night under the stars when he said beautiful words in anger to melt her...which she longed for a long time

"I love you dammit!!!"

Her spunkiness is still alive and his anger over her for not listening to him and not looking at him is still there ...He hugs her and she embraces him as usually...

His one sorry and she is melting, her anger is gone and she is Khushi who simply loves her Arnavji...

He knows now she sold her bangles for La and today she is wearing His Ma's Kangan ...those which he was hesitant to give her once ,

He bought the necklace of her choice and gave to La,but today he made her wear it again after the pearl necklace with the purity and love of his heart.today ,she doesn't hesitate for expensive gifts because he bought it by himself...

Once he decorated poolside for her Bday and she didn't accept it because he couldn't wish her with pure words which can show how much she means to him even though she knew it but she wanted to hear it from his mouth...Today he verbalized every emotion and she loved every bit of it.

He gave her once the rose on her bday and today he knew this simple gesture which means world to her.He is cute to her and she is cute as always.

Still he pulls her towards him with all the intensity and still intimidate her with Love and smirk and she goes backward going on weak on her knees.

He was surprised seeing her shyness once and today he loves to see that shyness with red nose but in return receives her lips over his cheek full of subtle...which once she felt rough on her and he made it soothing for her with his lips ...today that has no meaning...because only one thing stood in between them ,theirpure love and innocence of both...

..."I love you dammit"...when he roared under the stars and she heard it as a soothing whisper to her soul..."I love you too Dammit"! and even today she feels the same...He lit the darkness of her life with Fireflies once...with agony because of his guilt of marrying her forcefully and today he lit her small "Choti si Duniya" a small world "Jahan hum aur aap" where only you and me...Didn't he wish for this on Her Ranjha night as the fear of losing her and the thought of her going away still makes him emotional .

He waited with patience, & she came in his favorite color RED which always makes her glow within her curves and incites desires in him as always..., She alwys trusted him blindly [aap sabtheek kar daingey] and Today, He asks her about how she liked his efforts " She kisses him smilingly " & tells him that he is looking cute...She is still holds all the cuteness with her innocence...Even today he pulls her towards himself leaving no distance in between by brushing his breath over her asking "that what" & she says "cute" by brushing her breath shyly over him...reminding me "manogi...tum mujhe apna pati maan logi" [u will accept me your husband]

The moment stops, when he took her hand and pulls her towards him without leaving a room of single particle in between them ...where their lips were just an inch way..., a deadly move "Rabba Vey" moves the hearts...and both dance...in their own world.Once he took her hand to cut the cake and tody she took his hand to cut the cake and both share the sweetness of their little world dammit!

I would never be able to explain the emotions which possessed me at that moment of their scorching love, passion, and desires within each move!! There is no doubt, No one can make up like Arnavji...

This warming sensation which I felt after three years ,seeing them on the screen is a new beginning for us ...for them and for all passionate hearts who are feeling the same...seeing these two as there is no one out there who has power to possess the world the way these two do.

Yes this is a moment for us... "ek dhun Baji thi."..when these two were on the screen

Arnav Khushi Hamesha...Always as their heated Love, tender touches and warming Love is what makes us feel "ArshiHamesha"

** EPISODE 5-6

**EPISODE 1

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thnx dear😊